The Search for Voyd

By Autisticgirl01

Set after the events of Incredibles 2, a superhero loving cat survives an attack, but is left with a noticeab... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Before we get started, here are a few reminders

26 0 0
By Autisticgirl01

I am new to this community and this is my first fanfiction ever. So, there will be some possible errors you'll see here, for example, not knowing when to use paragraphs. I also want to point out that this story is based on The Incredibles. I do not own the characters from the film. All rights go to Disney and Pixar. The characters that you have not seen or heard of that you will see on my story (I.e. Avia, Snarley, etc.) belong to me. In this story, the Incredibles character, Voyd, is going to understand what the animals are saying. I also want to point out that this story in my eyes is canon, however to those who don't enjoy the story or see it as canon, I understand. Speaking of which, I can handle criticism, but please make it nice since like I said, this is my first time using this site. I also want to point out that my own cast for the story will be after the epilogue, though I will have an important message once I get there, so I hope you all understand. What also inspired me to write this story was from another fanfiction called, "The Right Healing for Her" by cozyrei. It's not on Wattpad, but is on Archive of our Own, so please give credit to them. Now before I close this message and begin this story, if you all don't like it, don't read it. But if you do, feel free to keep on going. Now let's get started!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 51.5K 48
Nicola and Gabriel used to be best friends while growing up, but she had made the classic mistake of falling in love with him, which resulted in not...
131K 4K 40
Violet Preston has what every girl desires-wealth, beauty, brains and talent. However, Violet is cold, distant, antisocial, short fused, and a total...
375 42 73
Four young children are in BIG DANGER! They don't expect to have a normal school year, but what happening now was completely off normal standards. T...
Willa By S

Romance

29.2K 2.6K 44
(Book 2) *complete* The first being Alberta. (Willa is not a retelling of Alberta it is quite different with an array of new characters who follow th...