Just a Ghost

By Darkroses48

For some, Brylie is nothing but a girl who's quiet, shy, and has nothing to live for, and no one who cares ab... More

1
2
3
4
6
7
8

5

324 4 6
By Darkroses48

Brylie woke up before Simon, she smiled when she looked over at him. He looked so cute, so peaceful, so...at home. Simon held onto her body like she was going to leave at any moment, and he didn't want her to. Like he'd never have the chance to hold her against him again. Regardless if he was awake, she wouldn't move. She couldn't move, but she was completely fine with it. For the first time in a very long time she didn't have the same nightmare that haunted Brylie her whole life.

Ghost held her body tighter instinctively as she moved a little. She wondered how he could do that, yet remain completely asleep at the same time. His leg was in between hers, and his mask still lifted above his mouth. He didn't snore, though she knew if he was really tired he would. She smiled, daring not to touch him. She knew better than to wake Ghost when he was sleeping, it never usually ended well once he woke up. Plus, it was rare he got sleep so to see him laying there with his arms wrapped tightly around her body she felt happy. She remained completely still and laid there, staring at him and imagining what he really looked like. Maybe how fluffy his hair was, what color his hair was. How beautiful his face was.

Moments later, Ghost woke up but didn't open his eyes. She knew he was awake due to his body slightly tensing up again and the change in his breathing pattern. She half smiled, grazing her fingers along his jawline, down the side of his neck, his shoulder, and finally his arm, then going back up to repeat the process. She took note of how muscular he really was, remembering every inch of his body except for his face from the night he had taken her virginity, and she had taken his.

Ghost was losing it, but he couldn't look her in the eyes without blushing and he hated that about himself. He hated yet loved the way she made him feel. He felt safe around her, all Ghost ever wanted from this moment on out was to be wrapped up in her whenever he possibly could. But he'd never admit it to anyone, he didn't even like admitting it to himself. He hated how safe and happy she made him feel, he hated how quickly she had gained his trust, and how quickly he had fallen in love with her. Yet he couldn't pull himself away, he wouldn't dare to. She was like a drug, and he had no plans of ending this addiction.

"Goodmorning." She murmured softly, still trailing her fingers down his arms and chest.

Simon smiled, leaning forward and kissing her. She smiled into the kiss, holding him a little tighter. He laid his hand down to her thigh, avoiding the fact that it was wrapped still and kissed her even deeper. His fingers slipped in between her legs, where he could feel her throbbing clit against his knee.

She whimpered, but gently pushed his hand away. He felt bad, kissing her even softer. In one quick motion, she had him on his back and her on his lap. Ghost seemed surprised, but his hands immediately went to her hips. Like it was an instant reaction he had no control over.

"Where did you learn that?" He tilted his head.

"I'm full of surprises, baby." She smiled, leaning down and kissing him, then kissing down his jawline to his neck.

"Show me another one." Ghost borderline whimpered, and it made both of them feel completely different. Brylie was more turned on than she had ever been, and darted her tongue out against his neck. Simon looked up at the ceiling as she moved down his body, her hand resting on top of his covered cock. He watched her, fighting the urge to squirm under her gaze. What this woman was doing to him was a wild experience for him. Never had he felt this way when a woman looked at him, let alone touched him. Most of his life, women often avoided his gaze. Some even looked away at his glare. But the moment he had laid eyes on Brylie, she didn't look away. Even with his most menacing glare, she stood tall and glared right back. It almost made him weary of her, but from that moment on he knew she was something special.

She unbuttoned his pants, slowly pulling down the zipper just to tease him. Immediately he lifted his hips and she smiled, pulling them down. Her fingers slipped through the waistband of his boxers, just barely going below the band.

"Brylie." He groaned, covering his eyes with his arm.

"Simon." She cooed, pulling them down all the way. "Look at me." He looked at her, watching her stick out her tongue and lick the tip. He closed his eyes, his body anticipating the pleasure he knew she was more than capable of giving him.

She lowered her head, taking his member deep into her throat and kept eye contact with him. It had to be by far the hottest thing he had ever seen her do, other than when she dropped bodies.

"Fuck." He cursed, feeling it slide down her throat. She closed her eyes, feeling every inch of him in her mouth. His fingers tangled themselves in her hair, guiding her head up and down. He thrusted up into her mouth a few times, trying to get her to go faster. Brylie wasn't having it, as much as she loved it when he had complete control over him, she needed to feel like the one in charge. Without moving, Ghost finally had gotten the idea that she was doing this on her own whether he wanted her to or not.

"Fine." He huffed, "Next time I'm making you fucking gag on it." Without admitting it to anyone, he quite liked her independent attitude. It made his job easier, yet harder at the same time. He liked being there for her, he liked when she allowed him to help her. Otherwise Brylie did it all on her own.

Brylie hummed against his dick, and continued moving her head while trying to take in every inch of him she could. She used her hands to pump what she couldn't. He cursed over and over again, Simon never expected someone like Brylie to be so incredibly good at something so...dirty.

"Brylie." He groaned, "Good girl. Good fucking girl, Brylie." Brylie went faster. Humming every few moments because she knew he liked it. Simon pulled on her hair, spilling deep into her throat.

"Shit." Brylie listened to him curse as she swallowed. She smiled, watching his body go limp. She backed up off him, using the back of her hand to wipe anything that dripped down. Immediately Simon was sitting up, slamming his lips onto hers. He forced his tongue into her mouth, tasting himself but then groaning when he tasted her. His hand caressed her cheek as their lips moved together. Brylie smiled, her hair a mess and her breathing sporadic. "That was one of the hottest things I've ever seen you do."

"I'm glad you enjoyed the show, Riley." She rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Don't call me that."

"Sorry Lieutenant."

"Don't call me that either."

"My bad Ghost."

"Brylie." He narrowed his eyes on her playfully. She giggled before saying his name.

"Simon."

"There we go." He smiled, kissing her one more time.

_____________________________________

"Good morning Corporal." Price dipped his head.

"Morning Captain." She nodded, walking into the meeting room. It had been two days since she came "home". And all that time was spent wrapped up in Simon's arms. She really got to know him as the person he is now, not who he was. She knew better than to ask, he would tell her when he was ready. Just like he never asked about what had happened to her family, and why she ran away.

"You still think Justin is the one who ratted us out?"

"I don't think it was Justin. I know it was Justin. Putting aside the fact that we've had our differences-" Simon snorted from his side of the table. "I wouldn't frame him."

"She's right. When have you ever known Corporal to disobey orders, let alone disrespect those above her?" Soap added. "She's the most disciplined person I've ever seen."

Captain nodded, and continued. "I believe you. I just wanted to make sure you were still confident in your mind."

"Always, Captain." She nodded, "Where is he?"

"After the incident in Ukraine, Justin disappeared. Just moments before the bomb went off." Price began, "We got word he's hiding out in the middle of an abandoned shanty town with a group of drug dealers."

"South America?" Soap asks. Price nodded.

"It gives us a perfect chance to stop the Cartel coming to the border, rescue the CEO of Drone industries, and bring Justin back or kill him. However it happens."

"Drone industries? I thought they went out of business." Brylie tilted her head.

"It was a fake scheme. He was threatened to make drones for the Cartel leader Alab, but he didn't keep his word. Took the money, the CEO, and left without a trace."

"So when are we leaving?"

"As soon as you're healthy."

"What are we waiting for?" She smirked, "Let's go catch some bad guys." She could see Simon beaming with pride as he looked at her. Underneath that mask, she knew he had the biggest smile on his face.

"I love the enthusiasm, but are you sure you're healthy? You're breathing is completely fine?" Price looked at the girl. She nodded. "Alright. If you think you can handle it."

____________________________________

Brylie walked out onto the platform where "The Bird" waited for her. Where Simon waited for her. He was sitting on the floor of the bird, and smiled when he saw her walking towards him with a rifle in her hands.

"Good afternoon, love." He smiled softly.

"Good afternoon, Simon" She dipped her head with a soft smile. Immediately his eyes flickered behind her quickly, then pulled her forward lifting his mask and kissing her briefly.

"Been waiting all day to do that?" She smirked as he fixed his mask. He hummed, and leaned back, his eyes raking down her body. "Stop that." She whined.

"Stop what?" She could hear the amusement in his voice.

"Stop looking at me like that." Her face started to heat up, "I get flustered when you do that."

He chuckled, and noticed Soap, Gaz, Lizzy, and Captain heading their way. She turned around and smiled at them.
____________________________________

Two miles south of Rio, the task force made their base in an abandoned warehouse. Simon stood beside Brylie while the rest surrounded a crate where Captain Price had laid out a map. He kept his hand in her back pocket, but was discreet about it so no one else could see it. Brylie bit her lip and looked up at her Captain.

"So what's our first move?"

"Locating him. The Jungle is the camp they're hiding at. We find that, we find Justin. We find Justin, we find CEO Quinton Desiel."

"Which one are we bringing back?" Gaz chuckled.

"Alive? Quinton. Questionable state? Justin. I promise he will not go unpunished for what he did to you." Captain Price looked directly at Brylie. Simon watched her nod, and pulled her sideways a little towards him from his hand still being in her back pocket.

"So what's our plan now?" Soap asks.

"Recon. Take Hunters with you, hide out until night. Come back in morning with what you gathered." Brylie took one look at Soap, then at Captain and nodded. "Good. I expect to see you alive tomorrow morning."

"Unharmed." Simon whispered in her ear, removing his hand and letting her move to gather the essentials with Soap. While she did her own pile, he knelt down beside his friend.

"I already know, LT." Soap chuckled. "I won't let anything happen to her, it's just Recon."

"Actually I was going to ask you something." He kept his voice low.

"What's up?" Soap seemed surprised, but looked at his friend.

"Do you think Justin has it out for her?" Soap stopped what he was doing, and looked at Ghost.

"He might. But wouldn't the bomb have been enough? He doesn't know she's alive..."

"He knows. Justin wants her dead. He's wanted her dead ever since she joined, and now hes on the path to make her suffer."

"Shit. Do we even know why he wants her dead?"

"No."

"So how do we-"

"I'll talk to Price about it. See what he thinks."

____________________________________

Brylie layed down on her stomach with a sniper rifle in her hands, grease on her face, and a field mic between her and Soap. Simon had helped her put the grease on her face to blend in with the tall grass up on the hill.

Soap had jokingly asked Simon to help him as well, but was surprised when Simon picked up a handful of mud and jokingly tossed it at Soap. Regardless, Brylie helped him as well so he blended in.

"Are you about done playing with your toys, McTavish?" Simon asks over the comms.

"Never." Soap answered.

"The bromance continues." Brylie mumbled.

"Tell me what you hear." Soap whispered, putting headphones that were connected to field mic on her head. She looked through the scope as he switched through the channels.

"Alright boys. Lights out, we leave at dawn." She assumed the voice belonged to the commanding officer.

"They're leaving at dawn." She murmured.

"Man, I'm so excited to get my hands on that fresh cash."

"You still think the dude wants it? I mean, this is kind of a crappy batch."

"Cocaine, is cocaine."

"Cocaine dealing." She murmured again.

"What about the boss? Justin isn't going to appreciate being left out on this one."

"Hector has other plans for him. You just worry about selling this batch."

"Justin's being left behind." The headphones were taken off her head and Soap went prone. He held a finger to his mouth, and then looked behind her. Brylie slowly turned her head, and found a patrol buggy.

"What are you two doing? Get out of there!" Ghost snapped. Brylie stayed silent, keeping her body flat against the ground as best she could.

Soap kept his hand on her shoulder, slowly lifting his head to check again a few moments later.

"Let's get the hell out of here." He whispered, packing up quickly. Brylie nodded in agreement, disassembling her sniper rifle and crouching as they slipped through the field unnoticed.

"On our way back, LT. I'm sure you missed me." Soap snickered.

"Were you detected?" Ghost asked, ignoring Soap.

"No." Brylie answered. "But something seems off."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 1.2K 27
He rescued you, and you don't know why. 🌶 18+ ⚠️ Triggering Content (will always be elaborated) Y/n isn't your basic Y/n in this story. So if you l...
383K 9.4K 44
You're a new recruit and Ghost does not like you one bit. Updates will be slow cause idk wtf I'm doing in this book.
847K 22.3K 25
"You seem smitten by him, Lieutenant (y/n)." "Who wouldn't be, Sergeant Soap..." Simon Riley is a merciless, cold blooded killer who shows no remor...
73.3K 1.9K 42
You work at a coffee shop as a summer job within your local town. However, a face - or a mask - starts to pop up regularly. You find out he's called...