HAPPIER; jra โœ“

By TGTATB0

โ‹† หšโ‚Š ๐Ÿชฉ โœฉ HAPPIER โ €โ €โ € in which, they go through the hardest period of their lives while trying to appear ha... More

000 | introduction
001 | just needs some time
002 | missed being with you
003 | you're so irresistible
004 | still get an urge
005 | this is embarrassing..
006 | cause you love me
007 | soaking in the sun
008 | is that all you gathered?
009 | sounds like it'll be fun
010 | oh my fucking god
011 | it looks good on you
012 | to the hottest dilf
013 | going to put you first
014 | happy fourth of july
016 | been keeping me up
017 | can't you just be happy
018 | i was waiting for you
019 | glad you like it
020 | it's been too long
021 | you are having a..
022 | see you in paris
023 | no shit dumbass
024 | you're quite self aware
025 | this is exhausting
026 | real mature of you
027 | no boys allowed
028 | i'm leaving then
029 | don't want to jinx it
030 | are you doing okay?
031 | please look after her
032 | now i'm debating
033 | the best for you
034 | i like the feeling
035 | want you with me..
036 | not going anywhere
037 | see how things go
038 | we'll be okay
039 | without him
040 | it's not your fault
041 | i don't want to
042 | after this setback
043 | time for a change
044 | you're the prettiest
045 | are we there yet?
046 | some extra cuddles
047 | i'm so in love
048 | she's not too well
049 | whatever it takes
050 | paint pretty pictures
051 | you can't make them
052 | anywhere that you are
053 | i really hate it here..
054 | why did you leave
055 | appreciate these moments
056 | get the fuck out!
057 | you've come so far
058 | always be supportive
059 | this isn't goodbye
060 | our happier chapter
thank you <3
book five !!

015 | you seem nervous

189 11 6
By TGTATB0

Walking hand in hand to the doctors office, Adalyn lead them into the building and greeted the receptionist with a smile. Then taking a seat in the waiting room, the girl was soon called by her doctor, and the two walked down to her office.

After going talking through a few things and Adalyn taking another pregnancy test which her doctor provided and took a blood test to be sent off — her doctor being equally as excited for the couple knowing all the struggles Adalyn's been through.

"Now.. I know your menstrual cycle is very irregular but when was the last time you had your period?" she asked.

"umm.." Adalyn glanced over at her boyfriend beside her as she tried to remember when they had gotten into a fight during his North America tour. "Early April.. late March- but I've taken tests since then that have been negative.."

"Alright, can you remember the last time you took a test and got a negative result?"

"uh.." she turned to Jack once again. "When did you go to east coast? when the thing happened?"

"The end of may," he replied.

"Then," Adalyn turned back to her doctor. "So like a month and a half."

"Okay, would you like to see baby today?"

"Wait Beck really?!"

"Yes, you can possibly see baby," she smiled at the girl, grabbing her keys as she stood up. "It'll depend on how far along you are, we might be able to work it out today without waiting for the blood test results."

"I would really like to see baby," Adalyn replied with a uncontrollable smile as she quickly follow her doctors actions.

The three walked down the hall to the ultrasound room, Adalyn was quick to listen to her doctor's instructions and pulled her skirt down slightly to reveal her stomach before getting up on the bed and positioning herself to somewhere she was comfortable — this time no where near as scared as she was the last time she had done this.

"you're so excited," Jack whispered into his girlfriend's ear, placing a small kiss on her lips as he stood beside her on the bed. "it's cute."

"shh."

"Now this might feel a little cold, but this should hopefully be more exciting then the last time we had done this," Beck explained as she placed the scanner on the girls stomach, spreading the gel around with it. 

"I hope so," Adalyn turned her head slightly to look at the screen.

"Okay so baby is in there. And in the uterus, growing where baby should be.." she turned the screen slightly so they could both see it. "Here's baby's sac.. and this little spot here is baby."

"don't cry gorgeous," Jack whispered, placing a kiss on her forehead and wiping her few happy tears away.

"I'm so happy," she smiled at him.

"I bet you are.."

"Beck.. how far along is that?" Adalyn questioned her doctor as she had continued to move the scanner slowly across her stomach. "Because my friend got a scan at like four weeks I think she said she was when she showed me the photo and her baby looked smaller than that from what I remember."

"Baby would be about five weeks, so conceived at the start of June-"

"That can't be right," she interrupted her as Jack subtly furrowed, pulling his hands away from
her's. Adalyn soon wiping her own now sad tears away as she got really shaky. "Jack, I promise I didn't get with anyone when we were broken up."

"I just-" he cut himself off while shaking his head, taking a seat on the chair beside the bed. "I don't know how you can explain that then."

"Before this get's out of hand this can be one of two situations.." Beck spoke up, glancing from
the screen to the couple. "One, baby's growing slower which can happened and we do need to keep an eye on. Or two, this is something you two need to talk about.."

"Jack, I promise didn't get with anyone," she repeated. "Please just trust me. Do you think me who was sitting out in the middle of nowhere, sad because I fucked things up with you was also going out getting with other guys which is why we went on a break in the first place."

"And also I wouldn't have ever carelessly been out in the middle nowhere if I knew I was pregnant," Adalyn added. "That's like the worst position to put myself in while pregnant and like I'll literally do anything to keep baby safe."

"yeah okay."

"If say baby is growing a little behind and was actually conceived six weeks ago, so last-ish week of May, does that sound more accurate to baby being conceived before this break that you're mentioning?" Beck asked, watching Adalyn hesitantly nod. "And before you start freaking out baby's okay, growing a little behind can be common."

"Okay.." she nodded. "And does being six weeks mean the test I told at the end of May was just too early to pick it up?"

"Yes that would've been the case," she nodded.

"good thing I didn't end up drinking then.." she mumbled with a small laugh, still in shook by the whole situation, and then turning to look at her boyfriend. "Jack.."

"I trust you but let's just talk about this later," Jack brushed it off. "okay?"

"okay.."

"Would you like a little printed picture of baby today?" Beck changed the subject.

"Yes please," Adalyn quickly nodded, wiping her few last tears away.

"Okay, and I should be getting your blood test results hopefully tomorrow so I'll call you whenever those come back and I'll let you know how far along you actually are and give you an estimated due date," she smiled. "Is there anything else you want to know?"

"When can we find out baby's gender?"

"If you're six weeks, if baby's a boy we might be able to find out from the blood we've drawn today.. however girl's are a little more tricky to find out early on. So if it's inconclusive we can draw some more blood in a week or so and test again. And anywhere between fourteen and eighteen weeks through a scan."

"Okay."

"Here's you're picture," she handed the photo to the girl, seeing a smile instantly appear, and then wiping off the gel off Adalyn's stomach. "Let's go back to my office and we'll go over everything else we need to go through, and I'll answer any other questions you two may have."

Wrapping up the appointment, Jack and Adalyn made their way back out to her car with minimal talking. The boy letting out a small sigh as he sunk into the passenger's seat, the car filling with awkward silence before she had turned it on and had her music start playing quietly.

"Can we talk about what just happened..?" she spoke up through a small mumble. "I don't want what happened in there to effect us.."

"I believe you, okay?"

"Jack, like on my whole life, I promise that it's your baby," she reassured him. "If I was getting with other people- which I never done, but if I wasn't confident it was your baby, I wouldn't have told you, I wouldn't have told you to tell your friends, I wouldn't have asked you to come here today. I wouldn't put you in a position when you end up being embarrassed. I promise."

"I'll do anything to make you believe me," she continued. "Like baby can have your surname, I don't care anymore. You can name baby if that's what makes you believe me. I'll take one of those test to make sure baby yours. I'll do anything and I mean it."

"I already said I believe you, Adalyn. I understand that you wouldn't have done anything with anyone else during our break.. okay?" after receiving a nod, he lent over and place a kiss on her lips. "I love you."

"I love you too."

"Now are you ready to go have lunch with my family and tell them?" Jack questioned, watching her nod. "Well Mom and Darrin and whoever else is home. And I'll text Dad to see when he's free."

"Yeah, okay," she smiled at the boy, checking all her mirrors and reversing out of the parking spot, turning her music up slightly. "I know how to get to the area of your house from here but you have to remind me which street's yours."

"I will.."

The next fifteen to twenty minutes of the drive to the boy's family's house was relatively quiet, the couple making little conversation while Adalyn sung along to the music and Jack was on his phone, smiling as he looked over at his girlfriend every so often.

"Are you scared?" Adalyn glanced over at the boy as they pulled up out the front out of his house. "You seem nervous."

"I am," he let out a small awkward chuckle. "I just- It's a lot. Are you not scared?"

"Nope. I'm sure your Mom won't mind," she replied, seeing a confused expression on Jack's face. "I mean you have a kid already.."

"Yeah I guess that's true."

"We're still not telling my parents but would you be more scared to tell them or your own parents?"

"You're family for sure," he answered. "They already don't like me.. imagine me showing up being like 'oh I knocked up ya daughter by the way'."

"They'll probably like you more then, they want me to have a kid so badly" she laughed. "As long as we got married before baby's born but that's not happening, don't even think about it."

"Yea yea okay. C'mon let's go in," Jack unbuckled his seatbelt before opening the door. "Let's get this over and done with, lift this weight off of me."

"Do you want me to tell them?"

"No, I'll tell them," he shook his head.

The couple soon made their way over to the house, exchanging a smile and small greetings with Kristin while she welcoming them into the house. Jack had a tight grip on Adalyn's hand, which she found funny, as they made their way through to the dinning room.

"Is the food almost ready?" Jack asked.

"It's done," his mother nodded. "I was waiting for you two to arrive. Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, kinda.. we didn't really eat this morning."

"Take a seat, let me go grab the food and bring it out then," she smiled at the pair before turning to her husband. "Do you want to give me a hand?"

"Yeah, of course," Darrin quick agreed, getting up and following her into the kitchen.

"just rip the band-aid off," Adalyn muttered to her boyfriend as they took a seat at the dinning table with his youngest sister. "don't make this awkward-"

"shut up," he interrupted her while placing a kiss on her lips.

"What are you two gossiping about?" Isla raised a brow at them.

"Adalyn's just being annoying-"

"No, no," Adalyn shook her head. "Jack's the one who's being annoying."

Kristin and Darrin had soon return with the food, and the five had started eating the lunch. There was definitely some sort of awkward tension in the air as a lot of them stayed pretty silence through the first few minutes of the meal.

Kristen already knew they had something to share, whether is it good or bad, since Jack asking about both him and Adalyn coming over for any meal was far out of the ordinary for them — something they had never done before. But despite how much it was killing her to know, she was waiting for them to break the news.

"Hey Mom.." Jack spoke up, sallowing his bite of food once he noticed Adalyn start to fiddle with her cutlery and kept looking over at him.

"Yes, Jack?"

"uh do we still have any of Lavy newborn clothes..?" he awkwardly blurted out.

"We might, why do you need them?" Kristin smiled as she looked over to Adalyn.

"Yeah maybe in nine months we might.." he scratched the back of his neck.

"Eight," Adalyn corrected him. "I'm pregnant, Jack won't say it himself cause he's fucking scared to."

"Congratulations," she smiled at them, particularly at her son's girlfriend. "I hope this will be good for you two."

"Thank you.."

[ ₊✧ 💋 ∘* ☁️ ⋆ 🍒 ༉˚ ]

A/N

i keep writing LONG chapters as you
can see so this is why i haven't been
updating as often

also yes this book is becoming very
heavily pregnancy focused idc they're in
happy arc. if you don't want to read it
simply stop reading okayy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 624 66
Just another Instagram story๐Ÿ˜—
52.8K 1.4K 25
๐–๐ก๐จ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ? Started: May 15, 2020 Finished: June 24, 2020
93.9K 1.2K 77
@jackaverymusic followed you. @jackaverymusic commented: qt started: 9/2/17 ended: 12/12/17
8.3K 309 15
( *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง* ) ๐ƒ๐‰๐’. โi loved you always.' 'then why'd you hurt me?โž [ COMPLETED ]