The Tailed Beast Hero [ JINCH...

By AdoboCatWorks

One of his dreams is to become a hero. A hero that will give light to those who are in the darkness, but he h... More

Start of Chapters and Arcs
Prologue One | Kurama
Biography | Quirk | Abilities
Prologue Two | Y/N Yugano
Page One | Sludge Villain
Page Two | You Can Become A Hero
Page Three | The Pillar of Light
Page Four | U.A. High
Page 5 | Classes Start!
Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1
Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2
Page 8 | Combat Training Part 3
Page 9 | Aftermath
Page 10 | Elections, But It Wasn't
Page 11 | U.S.J.
Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2
Page 13 | U.S.J. Part 3
Page 14 | Aftermath
Page 15 | Prelude to the Sports Festival
Page 16 | First Round : Obstacle Course
Page 17 | Second Round : Cavalry Battle
Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya
Page 19 | Third Round : Yugano vs Kaminari
Page 20 | Third Round : Results
Page 21 | Midoriya vs Todoroki
Page 23 | Yugano vs Bakugo
Page 24 | (Short) End of the Sports Festival
Page 25 | A Date with You (Plus an Omake!)
Page 26 | Internships
Page 27 | Hero Names
Page 28 | Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
Page 29 | How good is your German?
Page 30 | Loki
Page 31 | Visions
Page 32 | Raid
Page 33 | Assemble
Page 34 | Welcome to New York
Page 35 | Let's Squash some Aliens!
Page 36 | Deadly Jutsu
Page 37 | End of Internships
Page 38 | Back to Class
Page 39 | Prepare For The Exams!
Page 40 | Practical Exams
Page 41 | Mall Incident
Page 42 | Training Camp
Page 43 | The Forest
Page 44 | The Camp Pt. 1
Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2
Page 46 | The Camp Pt. 3
Page 47 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 1
Page 48 | Surprise Attack! Pt. 2
Page 49 | Surprise Attack Pt. 3
Page 50 | Unacceptable!
Page 51 | Frustration
Page 52 | Operation Explosive Noise | Pt.1
Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2
Page 54 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 3
Page 55 | A New Morning
Page 56 || Interlude - Endgame
Interlude 2: TBH | TPL Memes (Season 1)
Page 57 || Dorms, Terms, And Forms Pt. 1
Page 58 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 2
Page 59 || Dorms, Terms, and Forms Pt. 3
Page 60 || Back to School!
Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty
Page 62 || Shiketsu High School Appears!
Page 63 || Exam's First Phase
Page 64 || U.A. Crushing Session
Page 65 || Exam's Second Phase
Page 66 || Tough Decisions
Page 67 || Best Defense is Offence
Interlude - A Jolly Christmas (Christmas Special)

Page 22 | Todoroki vs Yugano

2.9K 115 12
By AdoboCatWorks

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

YEAAAAHHHH!! - Present Mic and Aizawa's Commentary

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

The first round of the Semifinals ended up with a big 'explosion' and the others were up next. While Present Mic announced that the arena was going to be unavailable for the next few minutes, they decided to take a short break while Cementoss' fixing it. Y/N and some students of Class 1-A rushed into the infirmary to check Midoriya.

Y/N overheard that Midoriya's going on a surgery, surprising some of their classmates, so he immediately stepped in to talk with Recovery-Girl.

Y/N: "I can heal Izuku temporarily." He stated, and the room become quiet after. "I can repair some of his tissues thanks to chakra, but-- that's all I can offer to him. Is that okay?" He asked.

RG: "If Midoriya's okay with it, then you have my permission."

Midoriya quietly nodded at him as Y/N approached the bandaged friend of his and puts both of his palms at his arms, and it glows green with a warm touch from it.

Recovery Girl: "This is simply amazing to watch, Yugano-chan." She commented.

Y/N: "I'm just doing my deed to thank Izuku." He replied.

RG: "Also, you can just call me Granny Chiyo." She said. "You ever thought to help me in healing students here?" She added.

Y/N: "Nope, but I think I need some tips on some, Granny Chiyo." He said as RG hummed as his words.

A minute later and All Might entered the room in his skeletal form. The newly awoken Midoriya was surprised to see his friend is healing him and All Might in the same room.

All Might: "Young Yugano, can you leave the two of us for a minute or two?" He asked politely as Y/N deactivated the Mystic Palm Jutsu on Midoriya.

Y/N: "I was about to say that I'm done in healing him partially, Sensei." He said, then he looked at Midoriya. "I'll see you later, Izuku." He said, as he went to the door and opens it.

Midoriya: "Thank you for healing me, N/N-chan..." He said with a slight of sadness in his voice.

Y/N: "No need to thank me, Izuku. Thank you-- for helping Todoroki." He said before he closes the door.

-0-0-0-0-

Time passed by and with the second semi-finals match ended between Kirishima and Bakugo. Bakugo wins by forcing Kirishima to yield at his blow-by-blow. Surprisingly, Iida forfeited for a reason at their match with Y/N, as Y/N easily racked up on the bracket. Then, the final match between Ashido and Tokoyami ended with a one-sided win to Tokoyami.

PM: "WITH THE FIGHT BETWEEN ASHIDO AND TOKOYAMI FROM 1-A ENDED, WE COMPLETED OUR FINAL FOUR!" He declared as the screen shows four pictures of them. "LET'S GO AND SEE WHO'S GOING TO FIGHT FOR TODAY!" The screen scrambles into four as it landed into Y/N and... Todoroki. With the result, the crowd cheers in excitement, on what to see and anticipate between these two strong fighters.

Aizawa: "Y/N Yugano and Shoto Todoroki will go first for the Finals. We will give you a 5-minute break before we start."

Y/N immediately went to the waiting room No. 1, but he overheard a conversation from the hallway. 

Iida: "W-What?! B-Brother is-" He exclaimed while he's on the phone, but by the looks on his face, he's in distress. He shakily put down his phone and stares at the corner. Y/N sees this, but he didn't pry much in Iida's privacy and heads out to the waiting room to strategize.

-0-0-0-0-

The cheering crowd grew louder, as Present Mic announced the first match of the finals.

PM: "U. A.! ARE YOU READY?! I KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALL EXCITED ABOUT OUR FIRST MATCH, THEN LET'S NOT WAIT ANYMORE!" He announced. "HE STRIKES BACK IN A FLASH THAT YOU CAN'T SEE HIM COMING! FROM THE HERO COURSE, IT'S Y/N YUGANO! VERSUS-- HE'S COLD AND HE'S FLAMING! ALSO, FROM THE HERO COURSE, SHOTO TODOROKI!"

Y/N: "Todoroki... Remember what I'd told you before the Sports Festival." The wind blew between them, with Y/N's staring at Todoroki. "Use your full power against me, and I'll use mine." He grinned, but Todoroki didn't answer.

PM: "START!"

-PLAY JET SET RUN-

As soon as Present Mic dropped the word, Todoroki slams his hand on the ground and a huge chunk of ice rapidly goes to Y/N, but he didn't move in his position nor evading the incoming ice.

PM: "WHOA! TODOROKI MADE THE FIRST MOVE BY NOT LETTING YUGANO MADE A CHANCE TO ATTACK! IS HE TRYING TO AVOID A CLOSE-COMBAT WITH HIM?!"

The huge iceberg envelops the other half of the arena, and a white streak of lightning appeared behind the shocked Todoroki before Y/N kicking him, sending him to his iceberg creation from earlier.

PM: "WHAT?! IN AN UNBELIEVABLE SCENARIO, Y/N YUGANO APPEARED BEHIND TODOROKI OUT OF NOWHERE! HOW DID HE ESCAPE FROM THAT HUGE ICE?!" 

Y/N: "Damn you, Todoroki. I said, use your damn fire against me, too!" He angrily yelled. "I won't fight you, even you overuse your right!" He added.

Todoroki recovers from the kick as he leans at the ice behind him and catches his breath. He looked at Y/N at the opposite site of the arena and stares right at him.

Todoroki: "I only said that to Midoriya, not you." He coldly stated.

Y/N: "Then suit yourself." He shook his head and did some hand signs.

FIRE STYLE: UNPARALLELED EXPLOSION!

The jutsu blasted through Todoroki, while it surprised Class 1-A at the same time.

Midoriya: "T-That's-!" He stood up from his seat and watches the smoke envelops the match.

Bakugo: "It looks like my... quirk!  DAMN YOU CANINE! YOU HAD THIS TOO IN YOUR ARSENAL?!" He angrily yelled at Y/N for 'copying' his quirk.

Todoroki narrowly dodged the blast as he pats his clothes and murmured...

Todoroki: "Bakugo's quirk, huh? I'd never thought he had that, too." Todoroki steps his left foot as ice starts to go to Y/N.

Y/N didn't let Todoroki recover his ground as he did another set of hand signs.

WIND STYLE: PRESSURED AIR SHOT!

Y/N punches the air in front of him, destroying the incoming ice, and surprising the whole Class 1-A again.

Sero: "Hey! Was that like Midoriya's quirk?!" He exclaimed as they all took cover from the shockwave.

Kirishima: "C-Class Rep's awesome!" He added.

Uraraka: "That one is from-" She quickly glances at the alerted Midoriya, as they can't believe that Y/N can mimic their quirk, too.

Back to the fight, Todoroki covers himself as he only saw Y/N's white lightning surge now in front of him and...

CHIDORI STREAM!

Kirishima: "Oi, Kaminari. Is that move looks like yours?!" He exclaimed.

Kaminari: "To think that Class-Rep has this type of move..." He replied.

The lightning missed Todoroki as he covers himself with a small dome of ice around and beneath him, I rushed forwards to engage him in a close-combat.

Y/N: "Use your left, use it!" He yelled between his punches, while Todoroki had a hard time dodging all of his assaults. "If you will not use your right, I'll only use minor of my quirk!" He added.

He did some quick hand signs and slams both of his hands on the ground.

SHADOW PUPPETRY!

HAWK!

The shadow behind him morphed into a hawk, very much like Tokoyami's quirk. This surprises more of Class 1-A.

Ashido: "Tokoyami! That's your quirk!" He cried out.

The astounded Tokoyami only watches the scene with wide eyes, alongside his classmates.

Midoriya: "N/N-chan's planning something..." He murmured.

The shadow hawk charges at Todoroki as he shot an ice at the speeding bird, but it misses its aim. The hawk proceeds to engage Todoroki in close combat and Todoroki manages to freeze the surrounding air which it catches the bird in ice. Y/N slightly winces at this as he disappeared in blinding speed, and appearing below Todoroki, kicking him in his gut.

MUSIC TIME 1:30

Y/N: "You know why I imitated their quirk?!" Y/N yelled, enough to be heard by Todoroki and the Class 1-A. "That's for you to remember them, US!" He added with a hint of anger in his voice. "Be happy that you have us, Todoroki! Be thankful that even you ignore us, we're here to be your friends!" He said, as he disappeared again and appeared behind Todoroki, leg-sweeping him and throwing him a few meters. "You considered Midoriya as your friend after your match, am I right?" He coldly asked.

Todoroki recoiled at his question, and only shot another ice wave at Y/N as an answer. Angry at this, Y/N coats his fist with chakra and punches the incoming ice, breaking it apart.

Y/N: "You're such a bullshit, Todoroki." He stated. "If you really don't want to use your fire, then I'll force you myself!" He shouted as he charged at Todoroki that is releasing his ice once more, he glides at the big chunk of ice and launches an elbow swing at him. Todoroki crashes at the ground while Y/N uses the opportunity to hold Todoroki and punches him repeatedly.

Y/N: "You want to be a hero, right?!" He said between his punches. "You want to prove yourself at Endeavor, right?!" He added. "YOU WANT TO BE THE STRONGEST?! YOU ONLY THINK ABOUT YOURSELF, TODOROKI!" He cried out.

With Y/N covered in rage, Todoroki manages to escape in his hold and grabs Y/N's arm, encasing it in ice before Todoroki launches a sharp pillar of ice at Y/N, surprising him as he got flung away from the impact, thankfully he landed nearly at the white line and composes himself.

Todoroki wobbles as he slowly stands up, coughs and recovers himself, panting. He finally replies to Y/N's questions.

Todoroki: "Why... Why are you all concerned about me?" He yelled and angrily punches the ice behind him, as the surrounding air freezes . "You and Midoriya... Why? Why?!" Y/N chuckles while he removes the blood dripping in his mouth.

Y/N: "Because... we're friends. You idiot." He replied with a smirk.

Todoroki flinched at his words as Y/N continues to speak;

 Y/N: "Be glad that you still had your father, even if you hate him." Y/N starts to step forward. "Be happy that he's there even he abused you, sees you as a tool." He added. "But me?!" He pointed at himself. "My father died when I was young! He didn't saw me as a tool, BUT HE SEES ME AS HIS OWN SON!" He cried out. "I WAS A LATE BLOOMER... I WAS NEARLY ON GIVING UP TO BE A HERO! BUT MY FATHER TOLD ME THAT "I CAN BE A HERO", TOO!

Y/N: "TODOROKI! LET GO OF YOUR PAST AND OPEN YOUR GODDAMN EYES!" He yelled that his words went to Todoroki's soul.

Those words triggered inside Todoroki's memories again as the fire starts to appear on his left side.

MUSIC TIME 2:00

Todoroki: "I will-- become a hero, too!"

The fire wildly dances on his left as a halo of fire appeared above them. Y/N can't help but to tremble at the amazing sight in front of him.

Todoroki: "Your face became like Midoriya from seeing my fire before. Are you afraid?" He asked, in which Y/N shook his head and gave Todoroki an edged grin.

Y/N: "I'm not afraid, but I'm damn happy at this. Let's end this." He said as he jumped above him.

Todoroki: "Shut up!"

Todoroki shot some huge fireballs at Y/N in the air, he acrobatically evaded the huge fireballs and smirks. He summoned an earth pillar below him to land into and the sky above them began to change.

PM: "EH? DARK CLOUDS?" Present Mic confusely commented.

Aizawa: "It looks like Yugano planned this."

PM: "HOW SO? DID HE INTENTIONALLY JUMPED ABOVE TODOROKI TO-"

Aizawa: "It looks like you're not that dumb. That is correct, when heated air had a contact with the sky above that means..."

PM: "N-NATURAL LIGHTNING?!"

Thunder and lightning starts to rang and appear above them and the awestruck crowd, with this trick, Y/N summons a Chidori in his right hand and raised it.

Y/N: "Come." He ordered as a giant lightning dragon appeared at the dark sky. The dragon roars and it looked terrifying.

With a thunderflash appeared, it slightly shows Y/N's eyes.

Todoroki snaps out of his wonder at the lighning dragon as he releases a huge amount of ice and fire around him and it created a gust of blizzard and he created also a giant mixture of ice and flame dragon to counter Y/N's dragon.

Y/N: "Let's finish this, Todoroki." He looked at Todoroki down below, as the blue lighning dragon begin to change and glow in white lightning as it rose up from the clouds and Todoroki's dragon gathered enough ice and flames for their final moves.

Meanwhile, the entire Class 1-A are panicking at the sight and braces themselves. Like the last time, Cementoss and Midnight also begins to intervene.

BEGIN WITH THE THUNDERCLAP

FOR THE NATURE'S LIGHNING WRATH

SAGE ART...

KIRIN!

MUSIC TIME 2:30

The white lightning dragon appeared once more from the dark sky as it starts to crash down while Todoroki's dragon rose upward to meet the other dragon, and...

BOOM!

The powerful explosion from the impact of the two dragons destroyed the arena as the crowd forced themselves to cover from the typhoon-like winds as lightning scattered from the sky, crashing wildly and madly at the arena.

Midoriya: "I'd never knew N/N-chan had this kind of power!" He cried out while holding onto his chair.

Uraraka: "What the heck is that?!" She exclaimed.

Yaoyorozu: "What immense power!"

Kirishima: "It's like the end of the world!" He exclaimed.

The entire arena shook after that as it stopped and the smoke disappeared, revealing an entire arena below gone, only a crater can be seen.

PM: "W-WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" Present Mic commented as the entire stadium were quiet and shocked on what they've saw. "MIDNIGHT! DO YOU SEE WHO WON THAT MATCH?" He said to Midnight as she scans around and she saw...

Todoroki out of bounds, lying on the ground unconscious and his shirt ripped into half.

Y/N's fightning himself not to fall down as he puke out a small amount of blood and coughs. Blood oozing on his head, shirt tattered and leaning to the destroyed earth pillar beside him.

 With this, Midnight raises her whip.

Midnight: "Todoroki's out of bounds! Y/N Yugano moves into the final match!" She announced as the crowd roared in cheers for the young man.

PM: "T-THAT WAS AMAZING! I WILL NEVER FORGET THAT MATCH FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE!" He shouted.

Y/N chuckled and looked at the cheering crowd and slowly raised his hands in victory that made the crowd cheer louder. After that, he approached the unconscious Todoroki and carries him as they exit the arena.

Y/N: "You did good, man. You made me used my secret moves." He said, but Todoroki managed to woke up from his consciousness and laughs a bit. "Whoa, di the ice-cold Todoroki laughed?" He stated.

Todoroki: "Yugano, thank you." He said.

Y/N: "I guess that makes us friends, huh?"

Todoroki: "Yeah."

Todoroki slowly nods at him as they reached the infirmary to heal themselves. Y/N can hear Present Mic's announcement from the arena.

PM: "AFTER WE FIX THE ARENA, THE NEXT MATCH IS... KATSUKI BAKUGO VS FUMIKAGE TOKOYAMI!" He announced.

Todoroki: "Can you beat Bakugo? I can tell that he will won that match later." He deducted.

Y/N: "That pomeranian dog can fuck himself." He said as the two laugh for a while inside the infirmary.

-0-0-0-0-0-

WORD COUNT : 2818

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 107 3
Y/N Kusakabe's quirk, "Devil's Footprint(s)," turns his steps into bursts of flame, a symbol of his drive to rise from personal tragedy like a phoeni...
25.6K 801 24
Ever since the discovery of the first superhuman ability in China, the world had become a superhuman society with 80% of the world's population has s...
10.5K 286 28
After a unknown girl watches Midoriya struggle to come to terms to a life without a quirk, she realises how important it is that she becomes his quir...
524 26 21
𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚒 𝚡 𝚏𝚎𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 {𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚈/𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚝} 𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚢...