Angels Like You// Taekook

By SteTK7

When Kim Taehyung, a young Omega, run away from his pack to live in Seoul, he didn't expect to get knocked up... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Epilogue

Chapter 26

5.2K 301 16
By SteTK7

"I have to work today. I'll be back at 7pm but I'll try to come back sooner" Jungkook announced once Taehyung finally got out of the large bed.

He is already all dressed up and only waited for Taehyung to wake to tell the older that he's got a very important thing to deal in the office.

He's not really up for the idea of leaving Taehyung but he needs to fix some issues and attend an important meeting for today.

"It's okay. I'll probably stay in bed all day. I feel weak. Like I've been drained out of my energy" Taehyung commented with a dry throat.

The whole night, he barely slept and this morning even, he had a massive headache and felt nauseous.

"Come here" Jungkook gestures for Taehyung to approach him and the Omega complied, the younger felt his forehead with the back of his hand before saying: "Your temperature's high. Should I just reschedule everything? I don't want to leave you alone especially when you're not fine"

"It's okay. I'm sure it'll pass after a good shower and a little nap" Taehyung assured, he feels sick yes but being a burden to Jungkook is just too much.

The younger's been sacrificing a lot of things for him. It's been weeks since Jungkook hadn't gone to work and Taehyung didn't want to keep him back again.

"Still, I'll tell the cook to make you a good soup. And wear warm clothes, I don't want you to catch a cold!" Jungkook said in a stern yet caring voice.

"Alright, daddy. I'll be good and take care of myself!" A snort left Taehyung's mouth but it was swallowed down by Jungkook's mouth which captured his into a longing kiss.

After pulling apart, Jungkook fixed his hair for one last time before Hyun called him to report that his car was ready. With a clenched chest, he left Taehyung but only after making sure that everyone's going to take care of him.

The stay without Jungkook was like hell for Taehyung.

Mrs Jeon passed by when he was in the shower and once he came out, he found her sitting at the end of the bed. To say that it was awkward was an understatement. It was fucking awful and the way the woman looked at him with such hatred was just too much.

He nervously greeted her for starters, he bowed his head to show respect but Mrs Jeon simply looked at him ups and downs, as if he's the dirtiest person she's ever seen. Taehyung hesitantly introduced himself but he was abruptly cut off by her stone cold voice.

"Are you always this annoying? I didn't ask for your name and I don't give a fuck about you!" She growled and perhaps it was too harsh that Taehyung's wolf started to howl with pain.

He was pregnant so he was obviously sensitive over little things. The woman is only making things worse when she's speaking with such malice.

"I want you to pack your belongings and leave! You're not welcomed here!" She stated and Taehyung flinched from her rude and hurtful words.

He didn't know what to say. It's Mrs Jeon who's talking to him. She has all rights with this house but should Taehyung leave without Jungkook's consent? He doesn't know and that's why he stayed frozen on the spot.

Mrs Jeon scoffed when he didn't say anything, his silence only growing the woman's anger so she stood up and walked towards Taehyung before pushing the Omega away. The push was so sudden that Taehyung's body halted on the ground, his feet too weak to support himself.

He was too shocked to be angry, he simply widened his eyes and looked up to meet her cruel eyes.

"I'm not going to say it twice! You leave this house and never come back again to my son's life! How can a fucking whore like you think you're allowed to live here? To shower with the water I paid and sleep on the bed I bought! I worked my ass off to make Jungkook the man he is now and he owes everything to me!" She spatted and Taehyung's heart broke into pieces not only because Mrs Jeon's nothing but rude to him but also because he knows that it's unfair for Jungkook to owe his blood and sweat to his mother.

"I'm sorry Mrs Jeon but I have to call Jungkook first before going. He brought me here and it's not fair if I just disappear like that without at least calling him" Taehyung finally found the courage to say as he stood on his feet. His butt slightly hurt from the landing but he's not going to cry about it now.

"What? You're not going to disturb my son's work with your bullshit! You just get out!" She snatched the phone out of Taehyung's hold and threw it away, it shattered down onto pieces from how hard she threw it and Taehyung's Omega wolf was now in panic.

He tried his best to keep collected but now his migraine and his fever resurfaced, added by a sharp pain on his back and before he could say anything, his vision started to get blurry.

He saw Mrs Jeon yelling at him but he couldn't hear anything and when a heat poll out of his nose, he reached for it and saw blood on his thumb.

Panic immediately rises but it didn't last long because he soon blacked out and crashed down on the floor, leaving Mrs Jeon shocked on the spot.

She looked at Taehyung's unmoving body and after a few seconds she screamed for help.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook was in the middle of a meeting when his phone started to ring. It was Hyun calling so he immediately stopped the speaker in the middle of his speech. He excused himself and got out to take the call.

Hyun didn't need to say much for him to sense that something was going on. When he asked the butler to pass the phone to Taehyung but the only reply he got was a long silence, he hang up and run towards his car.

He drove fast and thanks to God, there were no traffic so he arrived in no time at the Jeon residence.

Hyun welcomed him in the gate but he didn't mind replying to what the man had to say. He walked mindlessly towards his bedroom and his world broke down around him when he saw Doctor Wu hovering the father of his child.

He looked at the scene in confusion.

What happened? What happened to Taehyung?

"Jungkookie- I'm really sorry.... I didn't know he was really pregnant I shouldn't..." He could vaguely hear the broken sobs of his mother and he immediately knew that it had to do with her, she must have done something to Taehyung and that thought made him want to push her away but she's still his mother so he simply passed by her and walked near the bed where Taehyung was lying down.

"How's he? The babies?" Was the only thing Jungkook asked, his mind was still a bit of a mess and hearing his mother's sob is just very irritating.

"He's fine. Just asleep because he's tired but I'd advise you no to physically hurt him, again. He's fragile since he's pregnant so you should tell your mother not to push him like that ever again. He could've lost the babies but fortunately nothing happened to them"

Push him? Jungkook's eyes instantly snapped towards his mother and the way he threw daggers to her direction made her cry harder.

'She fucking pushed Taehyung. I almost lost my babies!' Jungkook's head felt like exploding.

"I'm sorry, son... please I-"

"Get the fuck out of my bedroom! Leave us alone! You've done enough!" He snapped and she widened her eyes, not used to her son rising his voice at her but she completely understood Jungkook. He must be very angry at her for what she's done.

"I-" She tried to speak again but Jungkook didn't let her finish.

"I swear to god I'm done with you if anything happens to my family because of you. You're my mother but I'll kick you out if you hurt them again!"

Mrs Jeon didn't say anything to that. Instead, she stepped back and turn on her heels before walking away.

"Let him rest a little, Jungkook-ssi. Once he wakes up, foods and lots of rests can help him heal sooner"

"Are you sure the babies are fine?" Jungkook asked instead.

"Yes, don't worry about the babies they're all fine but Taehyung needs to eat more to help them get healthier" Wu said.

After that, Wu prescribed some vitamins Taehyung should eat before leaving the Jeon mansion.

Jungkook stayed with Taehyung for the rest of the day. Hyun reported to him that his mother left the house but for the moment, he didn't care about where she went. She probably went to her friend's house or got drunk as usual when they have a big fight like that.

Taehyung woke up eventually to an empty stomach but to his luck, the cook made him soup to Jungkook's request and now here they are, eating together in the Jeon's dining room for the first time.

Now Jungkook can't wait to add two more little figures to their family. It would be so great to eat together and feed the babies.

Jungkook feels so lucky and grateful for impregnating Taehyung. At first, he didn't take it the right way but now he realized that it's the best thing which could've happened to him.

"Your house is big" Taehyung commented to break the silence surrounding them.

"Yeah, you like it?"

"Yes. It's great"

"It's perfect for a big family. We can have other kids when the twins are old enough" Jungkook said and Taehyung thought he was joking but no, he was dead serious.

Other kids? Will they still live together once the babies are born? So it means they'll live like a married couple? Taehyung's cheeks flushed at the image of them being together and raising their pups together.

"We can get married after the twins are born and like that it'll be easier for them to have my name" Jungkook said again seriously that Taehyung wanted to shake him to ask if he's serious or just kidding.

"Married?"

"Yeah, we can get married if you want to. A big party or a small one, it's up to you" the businessman casually said.

Marriage? Getting married to Jungkook? Wow that sounds like a dream! Taehyung's already in love with the younger so it'll make him happier but wait- does Jungkook love him? Because first of all, marriage for Taehyung is about loving each other unconditionally.

"You're talking about marriage but for that we need to fall in love first" Taehyung said, implying that he's not in love with the younger, which is a big fat lie.

"Who said marrige's always about loving each other? We're going to be parents. We get along well and we live together. Other people don't even have half of what we have yet they're married so why should we not? It's not always about love" Jungkook said to Taehyung's disappointment.

He expected the younger to tell him that he loves him but instead Jungkook's reply wasn't satisfying enough.  Of course they're good but Taehyung hoped Jungkook would reciprocate his feeling. Maybe it's too soon. Maybe they'll get there but maybe it will never happen.

Taehyung's pheromone shift into a sour one and Jungkook sensed his discomfort so he blamed himself for talking about that now.

"Anyway, it was just something I thought about. We can still live together without a fucking contract" Jungkook cleared his throat, somehow asking himself why Taehyung seems to hate the thought of them getting married.

"Let's just eat and then I'll take another nap. I'm still not really feeling well" Taehyung changed the subject and Jungkook hummed before taking a bite of his  meat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 11.2K 33
In which SeokJins boyfriend sells him to Taehyung for a night and seokjin gets pregnant. Taehyung ends up being a mafia leader {editing}
758 38 11
It is a [MPREG] story....... where tae got pregnant by his best friend "JEON JUNGKOOK" *Top kook *bottom tae *namjin *yoonminseok Their will be a s...
187K 8.7K 31
One loved, the other didn't know love. When two different people with different mindset dive into each other's life entangling them together, somethi...
122K 4.7K 32
[Complete] Where Jungkook doesn't want a mate and where Taehyung is waiting for his mate since little because of his parents. So what will happen? bo...