❤️𝑅𝑜𝓎𝒶𝓁 𝐹𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 💙 𝐴...

By iiMae_theNerd

This AU is about Bad aka Darryl being a young Earl at the Syviolla Empire which he and his entire clan has a... More

Description
{»ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ʙᴀɴǫᴜᴇᴛ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 1 🍽️
{»ʙʟᴏᴏᴅʏ sᴄᴇɴᴇ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 2 🐰
{»ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛᴜᴘ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 3 🔰
Clarification (READ THIS)
{»ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 4 💥
{»ᴛʜᴇ sʏɴᴅɪᴄᴀᴛᴇ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 5 🌓
{»ᴅɪsᴄᴜssɪᴏɴ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 6 📃
{»ᴇɴᴛᴇʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴘɪᴛᴀʟ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 7 🏛️
{»ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ«} I 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 8 💌
{»ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴠɪᴇᴡ ᴏғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ«} II 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 9 💌
{»ᴏᴜʀ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 10 🎋
{»ʟᴏᴛᴛᴇʀʏ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 11 🎫
{»ᴍᴇssᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛɪᴍᴇ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 12 🕰️
{»ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 13 💭
{»ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴠᴇɴɢᴇ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 14 💥
{»ʜᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ ɴɪɢʜᴛ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 15 🏹
{»ᴀ ɢʟɪᴍᴘs ᴏғ ғᴇᴀʀ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 16 🌑
{»ʟᴏᴜᴛᴏɴ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪᴛʏ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 17 🏫
{»ʜᴀʀsʜ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 18 💢
{»ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋs«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 19 💔
{»sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴀғғᴀɪʀ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 20 🥀
{»ᴜɴᴛᴏʟᴅ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 21 ☄️
{»ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ 1«} I 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 22🕯
{»ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ 1«} II 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 23 🎯
{»ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ 1«} III 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 24 👑
{»ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ 1 ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 25 📜
announcement
{»ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 26 💕
{»ʜᴏʀʀɪғɪᴇᴅ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 27 🍪
{»ᴀ ʙɪᴛᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴀᴛ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 28 🍴
{»sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 29 🔍
{»ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ʙᴇɢɪɴs«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 30 📖
{»ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇ sᴜʀɢᴇʀʏ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 31 💉
{»ʙʟɪɴᴅ ᴇʏᴇ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 32 ⭐
{»ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 33 🧡
{»ʜᴇᴀʀᴛʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 34 💔
{»ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴏᴜᴛɪɴɢ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 35 🛍
{»ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 36 💭
{»ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴᴏᴜs ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 37🍷
{»ᴀ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴs«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 38 💘
{»ᴛʀᴀɢɪᴄ ғᴀᴛᴇ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 39 💀
{»ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 40 🎯
{»ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ I «} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 41💭
{»ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ II «} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 42 💭
{»ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ III «} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 43 💭
{»ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴀғᴀʀ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 44 🌗
{»ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇᴅ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 45 ⏳
{»ᴀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs ʟɪᴠᴇs«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 46 🗡
{«ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ»} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 47 💔
{»ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ʀᴇᴛᴜʀɴ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 48 🌾
{»ᴀ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴡɪʟʟ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 50 🔱
[»ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ«} II 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 51 📯
what the hell happened?
{»ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 52 💝
{»ᴏᴘᴘᴏsɪɴɢ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴛ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 53 🗡
{»sᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴛɪᴍᴇ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 54 🌗
{»ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 55 🕧
sorry for late post
{»ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 56🥀
{»ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴇᴍᴘᴇʀᴏʀ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 57 👑
{»ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴘᴛɪᴏɴ...«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 58 🍂
{»ɢᴜɪʟᴛʏ ᴇxᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ «} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 59🍃
{»ᴛʀᴀɢɪᴄ ᴇɴᴅ...«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 60.1 ✴️
{»ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs«} 60.2💔
❤️{»ɪ'ʟʟ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ... ᴇᴠᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ᴇɴᴅ«}💙 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲
{»ɢᴏᴏᴅɴɪɢʜᴛ...«} 🌙 𝐁𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮

{»ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ«} 𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖙 49 🏛

194 18 14
By iiMae_theNerd

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐀 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

• ✹┏━┅┅┄┄⟞⟦ 👑 ⟧⟝┄┄┉┉━┓✹•

Realm of Gods

All the 6 powerful gods have come to the cloud castle where a meeting will be held about the recent... Problem they occur.

Foolish - by all mean, what's the point on arguing if we can't even decide what to fucking do!

Callahan - our own realm are getting weaker because of that fucking first emperor...

Beau - now that his back... our powers are slowly draining from him...

Trever - THATS WHY I SUGGEST FOR WAR!

XD - creating a war like last time will affect many of the mortals... Do you really want to destroy half of the earth population because you still can't get over the fact your holders betrayed you?..

Trever - that's not the point right now! I made a mistake by taking Loyd as my child and giving him the power to be the holder!

Destiny - Enough already Trever!

Everyone of the Gods looked at Destiny's direction where she was silent, yet furious at the same time. When she got up she started to speak for everyone that having a war between the gods and humans will lead to a disaster like history.

More or less... The destruction nearly cost the entire population to go extinct so by resolving this issue is to just take back their powers by force.

Foolish - and how are we going to do that exactly?

Destiny - My powers are still weak, but the moondrop I have will be a big help, but in order to do that... I do need some mortals help

Beau - by all means Destiny... A mere mortal can't take on God's power, especially if it's from all of us...

XD - especially that useless mortal you chose before, his name was Davis right?

Destiny - don't talk back to him XD.. He was killed and I still didn't know who did it... But we can all agree on one thing

Callahan - that is?

Destiny - we need to act fast before we repeat history once again...

All of the Gods stand stood and all agree to Destiny, that from this day forward, they will support by any means necessary to take back what's rightfully theirs.

˚•̩̩͙❃.✮:▹ ♛ ◃:✮.❃•̩̩͙˚

Back with Darryl

Darryl and Anton was having a great time talking outside, as they joke and started telling story about their dumb life. Surprisingly this made everyone still shocked about the close bond, especially Countess Freya who was still in disbelief.

Freya - my my, I'm really not dreaming here, aren't I Hannah?

Hannah - I want to know if I'm also dreaming...

Freya - well.. nothing we can do now. Say Hannah, would you like to take a cup for tea with me?

Hannah - o..oh no i couldn't-

Freya - *waves fan* please... I really admire you Hannah for being so kind to my granddaughter, and plus... I have no one to talk to since Anton is finally getting along with my son

Hannah - w..well if it's ok for the Madam, than i would love too *smiles*

Freya - wonderful!

Freya and Hannah went for a stroll at the greenhouse where they will have a nice breakfast, as well as having a talk.

While they were having a lovely time, suddenly Punz dropped from the ceiling and casually fell into the pond where Freya and Hannah got a little splash. But beside that, the two were a little surprised why this young man was at the greenhouse roof.

Freya - it seems like we have another company...

Hannah - indeed Madam

Punz sat up as he scratched the back of his head, trying to relieve his pain from falling, then as he looked up, he yelped in surprise seeing no other than Freya as he gulped and quickly kneel down where his head was touching the ground.

Punz - f..forgive me Countess!!!

Freya - pfft...

Freya started to laugh so much when she saw Punz acting so formal around her, that when he even tried to get close to her son and the others, he has never been this formal, so it made her shocked and laugh so much seeing why Punz is being so polite to her.

Freya - Punz, i don't know why your formal to me and not the others, truly this is a laugh i haven't done in a while

Hannah - Indeed this is confusing...

Freya told Punz to rise up as she told some butler to fetch him some dry cloth and a new outfit. The two butlers nodded and quickly got the items that the counter requested.

Soon as Punz was soaked out and got a new pair of clothes, Freya invited him for tea which he was hesitant about, yet Hannah just sat him down and poured him a cup.

This made Punz really uncomfortable and trying to process if this woman infront of her was actually the Freya from his timeline, who is known to be a stupid bitch, who always hated her son Darryl and his ex husband Davis.

Freya - I'm very sorry that you had to fall on the roof... I guess I have to pay attention to the construction...

Freya said that with gentleness in her, making her look like a saint. Making Punz see, she was glowing like an angel, making him stunt for a little and began speaking.

Punz - wow... Are you really the same bitch who throws tantrums like the Freya I know in my world...

Everyone who heard that, mostly the servants, widened their eyes from deep shock and started to panic, while Freya just sat still and didn't know what he was talking about.

Freya - huh? Well.. I am a bitch but... I don't throw any tantrums because that is improper for a noble lady like me...

Hearing that made Punz realize what he did, so he quickly covered his mouth, trying to come up with an excuse to what he just said. Suddenly a dagger was nearly hitting Punz's head but luckily.

Freya, who has a quick sense of danger grabbed Punz and pulled him to the side, where that dagger hit a glass wall and suddenly shattered, making the servants who were working inside the greenhouse run away and scream from those shattered glass.

Punz - h..holy shit!-

Darryl - what the fuck did you just call my mother... Punz Gold..

Punz - oh fuck...

Anton - as much as I enjoy your company Punz Gold... But you calling the countess and my friend the B word is punishable by law...

Punz - I..Im sorry ok.. I..It's just that... I have a similar friend.. That is also name Freya at my home village a..and-

Freya - oh you two stop it! Don't scare Punz, he said it by accident... *looks at Punz* I'm so sorry for their behavior Punz.. I truly hope you will forgive them and me..

Darryl - MOTHER!

Anton - FREYA!!!

Both of them scream at the same time, yet Freya gave them a glare which made the two shut up. When Punz heard that, his eyes sparkled once again, seeing Freya as a true saint.

Making Punz admire her even more, as he quickly spoke again without thinking.

Punz - Darryl will be shocked once he sees you Countess Freya...

Darryl - umm.. I'm right here Punz...

Punz - . . . *looks away feeling awkward*

Freya - I always see my son Punz... *realize* Oh my! Did that fall damage your head?

Darryl - like he isn't brain damage enough

Anton - *holds laughter*

Punz - HEY!

Freya - DARRYL!

Darryl - what! Its true mother!

Freya - Even if it's true-

Punz - *shock* w..what..

Freya - you can't say that about our guess

Darryl - since when was he a guest? And how in the hell did he manage to get inside the gates!

Darryl pulls out at least three small daggers with poison on it, making Punz hide behind Countess Freya. Freya sighs in disappointment telling her son that she offered him to be a guest since he did fall off the roof.

Making everyone around her have a bruh face, seeing how too much of a nice person she was. Even though she was considered a kind person, she isn't that nice when it comes to people trespassing her property.

As Darryl questions his mother why is she so nice to Punz. Freya just looked up while she put her pointing finger at her chin and gave them all a gentle smile.

Freya - lets just say that... Punz reminds me of someone special~

Freya said that while looking at Punz and wink at him, this made Punz really frustrated and looked away in embarrassment. Still cannot believe that the Freya in this time was so kind hearted, unlike that bitch knockoff version of her in his time.

Makes Punz want to just kidnap Freya and bring her back to Darryl so he could experience what it's like to have a mother, even though Anton was already with Davis.

Punz pov - *sigh* I'm so sorry Darryl... This would have been a great birthday present for you...

Freya - why do you look so upset my dear?

Punz - w..what... oh nothing.. I was just thinking how beautiful you are

Freya - oh.. Why thank you Punz, I am only 41 years old *smiles*

Punz choked on air when he heard that as his jaw dropped from how extremely young she was. Hannah questioned why Punz was so shocked as Punz asked how is she so young, while her son is literally 22.

Surely this confused everyone because literally everyone knew that Freya married Davis at the age of 18 and gave birth to Darryl at 19.

The legal age to get married for a noble is literally 18, it will be considered as a disgrace for a noble and royal woman to not get married at that age, so mainly to explain, once they are born or at the age of 10.

They will be legally engaged by that age in hopes to get an early family contract and a good deal for the wedding ceremony.

Punz never knew that, or maybe because he fell asleep in that class, but then again this is the 14th century. Every law here is practically stupid.

Punz pov - literally in my time at the age of 30 you can't even get a lover yet... Those are the unlucky people...

After a few confusing arguments, Darryl lets this slide before he gets even more pissed, and this gives him another reason to be suspicious around Punz.

Darryl pov - tsk.. you're lucky i haven't put you in arrest because my mother is fond of you...

˚•̩̩͙❃.✮:▹ ♛ ◃:✮.❃•̩̩͙˚

At the Empire Court House

There was chaos on the meeting grounds when they heard about the sudden announcement of a new emperor, and it was a commoner.

The 10, high ranking Nobles appeared at the royal court with a lot of people to discuss this issue. Darryl and Philza were the people who said that was the will of Prince Clay and Celelia.

Yet a bunch of them argue and tell them how they can accept those criminals' wishes when they were clearly at fault as well. Hearing that made half of the nobles argue on the meeting ground and told those bastards that Prince Clay is a highly respected Imperial Prince.

Darryl stayed quiet because there was no point in arguing if many mouths were open, and most of it was speaking negatively.

Lord Wilbur slams the table in front of everyone, as he told those waste of a noble, that they don't deserve to slander Prince Clay like that, because they don't know the many sacrifices he has made for this empire.

Including defending the commoners and lower ranking nobles. Lord Floyed also stood up, and told those asshole that he was once a victim from the incompetent and corrupt community of this empire.

Until his professor, that is Ponk and prince Clay stood up to him when he needed it the most. Because of their actions, he was now a highly respectful Viscount and able to help out with his community.

Yet he argues that instead of saying negative things, they should think twice before calling the prince and late empress criminals.

George, who was sitting in the middle of the court, couldn't contain his anger... He wanted to speak but Darryl advised him to shut his mouth. Knowing even if he is crown Emperor.

Society and the 10 high ranks need to approve of this condition. This was true and him speaking without permission will lose his chance of gaining their trust.

But as he heard many people outside convicting the criminal Prince Clay... He has enough. As he stands up and slams the desk.

Making the 10 high rank and nobles looked at his directions, where one high rank yelled at that commoner of how dare he make a commotion.

George - tsk... I sat here quietly listening to all of your bullshit... I am tired because all of you speak negatively about Clay... You all pledge your loyalty to him but HERE YOU ALL ARE ARGUING ABOUT HIS CRIMES!!!

Rank 3 - SILENT! HOW DARE YOU-

George - HOW DARE ME? WELL HOW DARE YOU SPEAK BLUNTLY ABOUT CLAY AND CECELIA!

Darryl pov - fuck! George you stupid bitch, I told you not to speak!!!

• ✹┗━┅┅┄┄⟞⟦ 👑 ⟧⟝┄┄┉┉━┛✹ •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 599 52
( it's trash at first but gets better ) do you like skeppy as a yandere? well you came to the right story! :"zak does what he usually does every day...
14.4K 532 21
Complete!! Darryl lives in an abusive household with his younger sister and brother. He could never imagine what life was like outside his home. But...
7.1K 123 17
(babdboyhalo is a prince in this au so there is no war) So this story is when bad was 18 his father and mother set up a arranged marriage for bad so...
47.5K 1.9K 24
(COMPLETED) Darryl and Zak had been best friends for years, and Darryl would always help out his dear friend Zak when he was drunk as fuck, heck, he...