❛ THE LOVE CLUB ❜ - 𝖼𝗆𝖻

De -SOLARSYSTM

᎒ ੈ ✩ ‧₊ ᎒ ࿐ 🎱♥️ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌 𝘊𝘓𝘜𝘉 IN WHICH his childhood best friend is forced into f... Mais

000; cast
001; the brunette version of barbie
002; i'm completely down to earth
003; they always say opposites attract
004; paying me to be your friend
005; every couple has a song
006; that damn smile
007; this girl never shuts up
008; he's a good kisser
009; they'd be so jealous of you
010; we made it exclusive
011; i can smell pasta
012; you stress me out
013; more than just pretty
014; lisa is always right
015; you laughed at mine
016; i'm not kissing you
017; you're sharing a bed
018; his little sex doll
019; such a pretty nickname
020; the date of a lifetime
021; its always been like that
022; are you single
023; you look very beautiful
024; the guy has it bad
025; you look better in my clothes
026; just get ready here
027; he's a missionary guy
028; i used the chapstick
029; i'm already missing you
030; those tulips are dying
031; it hardly looks fake
032; it feels wrong to kiss you
033; you don't need to compliment her
034; i could fall asleep like this
035; he was already eye-fucking you
036; open your mouth
037; the month of love
038; then go home
039; i do really like you
040; your fake valentine
041; your prince charming
042; the full two minutes
043; step up your game a little
044; he didn't turn up
045; corbyn bailed on her
046; it wasn't your fault
047; a quick morning fuck
048; we kept it pretty platonic
049; her lipgloss is all over you
050; the things im going to do to you
051; the bookstore boyfriend
052; her only goal is to stress people out
053; let go of her hand corbyn
054; your reputation era
055; a fake breakup
056; i can go kill him
057; i just wanted to see you
058; you bumped into her
060; you're torturing me
061; you can stay over
062; that was a mistake
063; no mentions of Rosemary
064; are you in love with her
065; i can see why you love her
066; she was the fake date
067; let's get you into bed
068; you sleep with rosy
069; on my mind all day
070; you're wearing yourself thin

059; she's not available

666 38 8
De -SOLARSYSTM

i never wanted this to end,
can you forgive me friend?

THIRD PERSON.

Being dragged to a party on a Friday night was not how Rosemary wanted to spend her evening. After Vivian had begged for her to tag along and spend the night with them now that most of her evenings had freed up, she only agreed to come because of her boredom and her fear of beginning to spiral into her overthinking.

While they all stood around the drinks, she checked the time on her phone and slid it back into her bag, tapping the counter with her nails before giving them all a small smile.

"I'm going to leave at 10, I want to get home by a reasonable time to get ready for bed, I-"

"The timeblock system, my biggest enemy." Vivian shook her head and threw it back slightly as Rosemary turned to look at her, "my nightmare, my fear."

"Okay, Viv, it is not that bad." Rosemary rolled her eyes slightly.

"...Just have fun." Violet smiled at Rosemary, "I know breakups suck but it's good to do things to distract you."

"I can be distracted at home." Rosemary argued, "hence the time blocking, my distraction."

"You need to have fun at a party, it's your first night out since that whole incident. It's good to get yourself out there," Evelyn shrugged as she grabbed two cups and looked at the array of drinks while Rosemary looked around the room, "what drink do you want?"

While Evelyn began to make her own drink and wait for her best friend's reply, Rosemary's eyes stopped on the boy at the other side of the large crowd, stood with the group of people who had just arrived at the party and her being the first person in the party for him to spot.

"...Rosy?" Evelyn glanced up to the girl from their two cups, following the direction of her eyes to the boy stood by the front door past all the big crowds staring right back at her.

A sad smile was exchanged between the both of them as Rosemary held her hand up for a small wave, watching Corbyn shove his hands into his pockets and reply with a nod of his head, following Daniel into one of the other rooms.

"Just go speak to him," Evelyn told the girl with a soft tone in her voice, nudging her arm slightly as Rosemary shook her head and turned back to her friends.

"...No." She frowned, "no, I'm still too upset."

"But you know that was extremely out of character for him," Evelyn replied, "and you can tell he feels extremely guilty about it."

"He should feel guilty." Vivian spoke up as Rosemary and Evelyn looked to her, "Ev I know you're trying to help but he laughed. He knows how much time and effort Rosy puts into her store just like us girls do, he has a right to be ignored right now."

"At least he's keeping his distance. He knows her boundaries." Violet said with a small smile.

As the two looked over to Rosemary again, they watched her stare in the direction Corbyn was just standing before she glanced down to her drink, mixing it around with her straw before she frowned and looked up at them all.

She looked back down at her drink a couple seconds later, the three girls changing the topic as Rosemary looked back over to where she had just saw Corbyn, the boy reappearing in that same spot as she began taking large sips of her drink.

In one sudden move, she placed her cup back down onto the counter and pushed through the crowds of people to find the boy she had just saw beside the front door.

"No, Rosy. Rosemary." Vivian said, following after the girl as Evelyn and Violet did the same.

"Rosy," Evelyn said, wrapping her arms around the girl as Rosemary came to a quick stop, a frown on her face as she looked at her friends.

"But he..." she paused with her sentence, staring at the boy who had been watching her the entire time. A frown on his face just like hers as he watched her friends intervene and make her think twice about her actions.

"At least you know she misses you," Jack shrugged, "and she'd fold within a second of seeing your face."

"Her friends stopped her." Corbyn mumbled, "Evelyn hates me."

"Evelyn is probably making sure Rosy doesn't get hurt again, I'm sure she doesn't hate you." Jonah replied, "would you stop making this party miserable and enjoy yourself?"

"Should I go talk to her?"

"Do you really think that's a good idea when Evelyn just stopped Rosy from coming over to you?" Daniel questioned as Corbyn rolled his eyes and shrugged.

"You can't keep her in your eyesight all night, let's go have fun." Zach raised his eyebrows as Jack nudged him in the direction of the four girls, "Jack?"

"Vivian is over there," Jack smirked.

"...Viv hasn't spoke to me, she said as long as those two aren't a thing, she can't do it. Doesn't want to make it awkward." Zach shrugged.

"How would it be awkward?" Daniel asked as Zach slowly frowned.

"Rosy thinks we sided with Corbyn," Zach shook his head as the three guys looked at him in disbelief, "that's why she didn't answer your text. She can't trust that you'll keep it to yourself."

"See, Zach's love life is on hold because you won't let me talk to her." Corbyn argued, "let me talk to my Rosemary."

"Is everything about Rosemary to you?" Jack turned himself to Corbyn in annoyance, "I love Rosy but can we have one night where nothing links back to her? You are so miserable."

"Just go talk to her, spend the party by her side, please it is so exhausting." Daniel sighed, nudging him in the direction of Rosemary and her friends as he glanced to all of them.

Corbyn narrowed his eyes slightly as he looked back at Rosemary, meeting her eyes once he noticed she had already been watching his every move before her focus had been shifted back to her friends and a smile appeared on her face once she began speaking to them.

And while the four guys had already began their own conversation on waiting for Corbyn to work up the courage, a guy had come up to his side and tapped his shoulder, earning the attention of Corbyn as he nodded his head over to Rosemary.

"Why aren't you with your girlfriend? Had a fight?"

"She's not my girlfriend." Corbyn shook his head and looked at the guy as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"Thought you guys were together?"

"No, no we're just friends right now." He shook his head, glancing over to Rosemary again as the guy nodded.

"Oh okay... good." He nodded and smiled while Corbyn turned his head back to him.

"Doesn't mean she's available." Corbyn told him as Daniel and Jonah shot their heads in their direction.

"...She's single, right?" The guy raised his eyebrows as Corbyn looked over to Rosemary while shaking his head, "but you aren't together anymore."

"She's not available." Corbyn repeated himself as Daniel and Jonah sighed with Daniel putting his arm around Corbyn and looking at him.

"Let's go get a drink," Daniel suggested, pulling him away from the guy as Corbyn glared at him now turning to Rosemary.

"Daniel he's going to talk to Rosy I-"

"I'm sure he'll be rejected."

"Some guys aren't good at rejection."

"Rosy can stand up for herself."

"Some guys aren't good at rejection." Corbyn repeated himself as Daniel stopped to look at him, watching the concern appear across his face before he turned himself to Jonah.

"Can you watch that guy so nothing happens?" Daniel asked Jonah, who replied with a quick nod and followed slowly behind the guy, "I can't do this forever, you know."

"I know."

"You've either got to move on, or keep begging for forgiveness. Either way I know you'll be miserable." Daniel said through a small laugh, "I know it's hard but if you give her time and space, she'll be more inclined to forgive you."

"I don't want her to forgive me just because I respect her boundaries. I want her to forgive me after I give her my apology and my explanation." Corbyn huffed, "you go find where Zach and Jack ran off to, I'll get a drink myself."

"Okay." Daniel raised his eyebrows, watching Jonah shake his head as he walked in the direction of him, the two guys wandering off to find the youngest band members while Corbyn went to get a drink.

As he grabbed a cup and began to add in a variety of mixers with the spirits, he glanced up as Rosemary approached the counter the opposite side to him, shaking her head in disbelief as she grabbed a cup and scanned the contents of the counter.

He watched her fill half her cup up with soda before placing down the bottle and looking around for her favourite spirit, a small crease in between her eyebrows while doing so.

"The tequila is here," Corbyn spoke up, passing the bottle across the counter as Rosemary smiled slightly and took it from him.

"Thank you," she replied, pouring some into her drink as Corbyn nodded in response, watching her place the bottle down before she glanced around the room for her friends.

And as she turned her head back to Corbyn, the pair met eyes for a few moments while the party continued surrounding them, both of them taking a sip from their drinks simultaneously while not breaking eye contact.

Rosemary bought her cup back down to the counter with a small smile creeping onto her face, watching a small look of relief appear onto his face as her smile quickly fell and she let go of her cup, breaking away from the eye contact.

With a quick tuck of her hair behind her ears, she raised her eyebrows and shook her head before walking back into the crowds of people in hopes to find her group of friends, leaving Corbyn stood by the counter with his eyebrows slightly furrowed.

"Did he speak to you?" Evelyn asked as Rosemary looked at her, "I was watching you guys.. there wasn't much conversation."

"He just handed me the tequila," she shrugged, "I still can't talk to him properly."

"Properly?"

"It's hard to function and form sentences when he's staring at me," Rosemary frowned with a small laugh, "it's like he's waiting for me to just jump into his arms and forgive him."

"He is." Evelyn nodded, "he is waiting, but it's good that he never mentions it. He is never expecting you to forgive him, he just hopes you do."

"Mhm." Rosemary frowned.

"Let's move away from anywhere near Corbyn, I think Vivian might murder him if she gets a chance." Evelyn said, guiding the girl towards the front yard of the party.

"What if I invite him over for dinner? We can talk then." Rosemary suggested, "is that a bad idea? What if it leads to sex? God, I hate the idea of makeup sex."

"Corbyn wouldn't do that, he knows you too well. I think you two do need to talk it out, privately. Invite him over." Evelyn smiled slightly, "but lock your door so no one shows up uninvited."

"I miss him," she sighed, "my evenings are so lonely without him, it's beginning to become boring and my days are beginning to suck."

"Do you want to forgive him? And be whatever you guys are?" Evelyn asked her, "do you want to?"

"So badly," Rosemary nodded, "but Jas said-"

"This isn't about Jas, this is about what you want." Evelyn shook her head, "if you miss him and you know you're happier around him and this is something you can forgive, then talk to him. No one is obligated to tell you what you can and can't do. Invite him over, Rosy."

"Okay, okay." Rosemary nodded, "I'll send him a text some day this week."

"Good." Evelyn smiled at her, "It's clear you miss him."

"I do." She frowned, "I miss everything about him."

A/N

little progress... potentially 👀🤏🏼

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

90.8K 2.3K 35
Jack always viewed his best friend, Melissa, as one of the guys until she starts going out with his band mate. Then everything changed. **Warning: ma...
30.9K 1.4K 28
𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑌 ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- "𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬 𝗜 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗗." 𝑆𝑇𝐴𝑌 ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- ...
172K 7.6K 84
᎒ ੈ ✩ ‧₊ ᎒ ࿐ 🎱♥️ 𝘋𝘌𝘈𝘋 𝘛𝘖 𝘔𝘌 IN WHICH she volunteers to be his fake girlfriend for the media with the intentions of destroying ...
71.9K 1.3K 44
in which ; her past relationship broke her and he just wants to show her what it's like to really be loved