DEATHROW. | LIL DURK |

By TheeJasCole

" I gave my bitch my heart... welcome to deathrow" ... More

CAST.
WARNING.
Erry.
risky.
Mentions.
trapped.
Sick..
attachment.
Treating.
ready or not.
Welcome to My...
Ready or not.
Sold Soul.
Midnight changes.
over and over again.
Remember You.
Twisted.

Milestones.

2.3K 123 64
By TheeJasCole

Jamaica

When I open my eyes, I'm in the bed alone. The room was dark and a bit chilly. I breath in deeply looking around to see if I seen Durk but I dont. I didnt want to get out of bed because I didnt want to upset him by walking around. Literally yesterday he just held me in his arms, we didnt talk eat anything else. We just layed there until we both fell asleep. I didn't mind. The first day there wasn't so bad.

I look over at the window seeing that it was raining outside. It was pouring down hard too. Inhesr the bedroom door opening, the light turns on revealing Durk standing there dressed. I couldn't read read his facial expression it seemed... blank.

" do you speak in the morning?" He asks, looking at me.

" Oh yes, sorry Daddy. Good morning, " I say quickly.

" Good morning mamas, you sleep okay?" He asks, sitting at the edge of the bed.

" Yes daddy I did... did you?" I ask him.

" Yeah mamas I did, you wanna shower?" He asks me.

" Yeah", I say softly,  as he pulls the blanket off of me.

My face heats up remembering all I had on was my top from yesterday.  I slip out of bed, following him into the bathroom right in the bedroom. The bathroom was huge, very clean to my liking.

" Oh you're showering with me?" I ask, noticing he was taking off his clothes.

" Is it a problem Mamas?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

" No daddy, " I say shaking my head.

" Good, come on then", he says walking past me so he could open the door to the stealing hot shower.

I take off my top going into the shower first, once he comes in begins me, he closes the door, closing us in. The hot water hitting my body somewhat relaxes me. He hands me a loofah and some shower gel, my favorite strawberry and vanilla one. The fact he knew this kind of freaked me out. I say nothing as I wash myself up, he helps me get the spots I cant.

" Help me mamas", he says handing me his loofah, turning around his back facing me.

My eyes become wide seeing this huge tattoo of a skull in my face. I even look at his butt which is nice for a man. I laugh to myself before I start to wash his back, being very gentle. He turns around so face, I jump a little seeing those big eyes hungry with lust.

" you so beautiful mamas", he says softly, taking my face in his hand.

" Thanks daddy", I say lowly, looking in his eyes.

" get on your knees ", He says as he fingers trace over my lips.

I nod my head getting down on my knees,  I watch him grab a handful of my hair pulling me towards his dick, my eyes become wide because that thing was huge. I was trying to avoid looking at it but here it was right in my face.

" Dont be stubborn Mamas, you know what you gotta do", he says calmly, looking down at me.

" Okay daddy ", I mutter as he runs his fingers through my hair.

" good now open yo mouth, no gagging mamas", he says calmly, looking  in my eyes.

I slowly open up my mouth, wide. He then pushes his penis into my mouth until the tip hit the back of my throat. Tears form in my eyes as I try to keep myself from gagging. He then starts to thrusts his hips slowly.

" Suck mamas", He says, his eyes closed as he moves his hips faster.

I do as he asks, sucking him as he fucks my face. For some reason seeing him in such a state like this was turning me on. I can feel my hormones raging and my vagina becoming wet at the sight of him.

" Shit mamas, I'm finna cum", He moans, his hand on the wall as he slowly down his movements.

As he said those words I could feel him growing in my mouth, the last couple thrusts down my throat until he busts all in it, including my face as he pulls out. I swallow what was in my mouth, it wasnt so bad. I then get off my knees to wash it off my face and out of some of my hair.

" You did so good mamas", he says, his lips against my neck.

" Thank you daddy", I say softly, closing my eyes.

I didnt know how I should feel after doing that. I should feel disgusted... but I dont. I really don't know how to feel about that at the moment.  He kisses on my neck for a few minutes before he leans to turn off the shower.  He allows me to get out first,  he comes out after me. We dry off, lotion up.  He gives me some underwear and something to wear. It's a two piece out fit. A cream and and white sports bra with some leggings. It was a cute outfit.

" You so beautiful mamas, no make up today", he says, watching me flat iron my hair.

" Okay daddy", I say nodding my head, averting my eyes.

His eyes just does something to me, they can be so intimidating at times. He just looks at me... all the time. It makes me feel shy and small.

" You ever had color hair before?" He asks, reaching over to touch some of my hair.

" No daddy never", I say shaking my head.

" Well your gonna try some soon", he says smiling.

" I don't know daddy", I say, unsure about the whole color hair thing.

I'm a dark skin woman, I try to stick with just black hair. Not all colors look good on my shade so I just save myself the embarrassment and stick with what I know. Black hair and I think I look great in it all the time.

" Are you disagreeing with me?" He asks, his tone becoming stern.

" Not really daddy I was just saying", I say softly, continuing to do my hair.

Next thing I know I feel his hands wrap around my neck tightly,  choking me. I gasp trying to grab his arms, but his grip was too tight. My eyes start to roll in the back of my head that's when he let's me go, throwing me on the ground.

" You getting colored hair Tomma, okay mamas?" He says bending down, looking at me with this cold look on his face.

I nod my head as tears rush down my face, looking down. He grabs my face tightly,  forcing me to look at him.

" Use yo words mamas, " he says in the same agressive tone.

" Yes, Yes Daddy", I say nodding my head.

He let's me go roughly,  without another glance storming out the room. My hands go to my neck as I rub it.

I needed to get out of here.

■■■■

So what yall thinking???

More is OTW gang

Remember to vote,comment,and share my story with everyone you know

JAS B IS OUT PEACCCEEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 85.5K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
136K 4.8K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1M 64.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
436K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...