My Darling {Regulus Black}

KristeFromHell

A girl that can get anything she wants with just a simple word. Why you may ask? Because she is a Princess, S... Еще

Introduction To The Story
《Cast》
Them...
1. First Day
2. Finally At Hogwarts
3. Prefect Duties
4. Memories
5. He Knows
6. Quidditch Pitch
7. Odd Feeling
8. Friendly Talks
9. Tiring talks

10. Party

192 12 2
KristeFromHell

Alexia woke up a bit confused but then remembered... suddenly, she looked at the other side of her bed to see a still-sleeping Regulus. He looked calm and relaxed. Alexia didn't want to disturb him, so she let him sleep a bit more while untangling from his hold.

She felt weird getting out of his hold, like she would be ok to stay like that a little while longer, in his arms, next to him.

But still, she climbed out of her bed and looked at the clock. Around 5 p.m.

As promised, Theo is throwing a party today for the Slytherins, and it starts at 7 p.m. So she has lots of time to get ready.

After a quick shower, she walked out with a towel wrapped around her body and started to search for an outfit. But slight noises coming from behind her made her look back to see Regulus moving around, like having a nightmare. She quickly threw on an oversized t-shirt and a pair of underwear. Walking toward the bed and climbing in, she lightly touched Regulus' shoulder, trying to wake him up. He only started moving around more and mumbling something under his breath.

"Reggie," Alexia whispered lightly, tapping his shoulder but only got a slumber mumble as a response. She leaned closer to try and understand.

"No... no... no... I didn't... I didn't do... anything..." Alexia was more confused because Regulus looked scared and overwhelmed.

"Reggie, please wake up." She started shaking his shoulders.

Regulus suddenly woke up, grabbed Alexia's hand, and squeezed it tightly. He looked around, confused until he spotted Alexia. He noticed her expression and looked down and quickly let go of her arm.

Alexia saw him still in panic mode and grabbed his shoulders. "It's alright...breath Reggie, breath," and started slowly breathing with him.

"No, no, no" he murmured under his breath not listening to Alexia's words, and started panicking even more, his breaths tangling with one another and it started to get difficult for him to breathe.

Alexia didn't know what to do, but she guessed he was having a panic attack.

"Reggie"

But he only looked at his hands.

"Reggie! Regulus!"

Alexia tried to remember anything that she had read about panic attacks. 'Calm your breath. Breathe in through your nose. Close your eyes, and count to five slowly while focusing on breathing.'

'Well, that was not gonna work. He's not even focusing on me,' she thought.

Then she thought of something. 'A very stupid idea... but it might work.'

"Regulus?!" He was still having short and quick breaths like he was suffocating "Alright Reggie, you left me with no other choice..." she said quietly.

Alexia put her hand on both sides of Regulus' face and made him look at her, with little to no thought, because it would make her overthink her actions, and she kissed him.

She felt something weird happening in her stomach, she hasn't felt it before. It's like her stomach was doing weird flips, a whole fucking circus happening in there.

Slowly, Alexia detached her lips from Regulus' but didn't move far from him. When her eyes opened, she was met with the gray eyes, that have small swirls of blue in them, of the boy whose mouth was agape with not a single sound coming out. She looked up and down between his lips and eyes. Then it hit her.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry...I...I am sorry!" And scrambled backward, almost falling off of her bed.

Her frantic movement brought Regulus back to this world, and he stared at her, his thoughts running faster than hippogriffs in the Forbidden Forest.

"I'm so sorry, Regulus. I just... You were having a panic attack, and you weren't listening, and I didn't know what else to do. So I remembered that I read somewhere that a kiss can help you hold your breath, and so I just thought... I am truly sor-"

"It's...it's alright. It's truly okay, Alexia. Thank you."

"Oh...yeah, you're welcome, but I didn't know what to do, one second you were having a nightmare, and the other you are awake and panicking" she kept explaining while Regulus was just looking at her, a smile almost invisible on his lips and a slight shade of red coloring his cheeks.

"Alexia"

"I tried to tell you to slow your breath,"

"Alexia"

He finally caught her attention.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks." he gave a gentle smile, and he received one back from her.

Both teenagers sat on the bed, not letting their eyes leave the other ones, but surely, like always, something has to interrupt them. A knock on the door. Alexia's eyes were the ones that left the intense eye contact first as she looked at the doors and walked toward them.

Just as the door was unlocked, she was greeted by her other four friends.

"Good morning, sleepy head." Theo was the first to walk in, others following after him. Felix was the last one to enter the room, and she stopped next to her only girl friend, giving her a knowing look.

"Nothing happened," the brunette girl spoke.

Felix looked at Regulus, who was still laying in bed, now one arm under his head as he talked with other boys. "Yeah, I can see."

"So, why are you two not ready yet? The party starts in less than an hour." Armand spoke.

"I, for one, already took a shower and was about to change when y'all walked in," Alexia replied, walking to her closet again.

"Uuu la la. Were you having a fashion show?"Herbet said as he sat on one of the sofas, his eyes on Regulus. Regulus, on the other hand, grabbed one of the pillows and threw it at the boys, but sadly, he caught it.

"Not nice, future Lord of the House of Black."

"Fuck off, Avery"

Others laughed at the two, but it was cut off as Felix started ushering the boys out of the room.

"Fe, now you're not nice" Theodore whined as she pushed him through the door out into the corridor the same as the other boys.

"Us girls, need some girl time and also to get ready for the party, so you can whine all you want, but we will see you at 7 p.m."

"What kind of torture you want us to go through, leaving us with this whining dipshit" Armand spoke rolling his eyes.

"Not my problem," Felix said and shut the door right in front of their faces and turned around, facing her best friend. "You better start spilling everything that happened."

Alexia chuckled. "Nothing happened."

"Ahhh, don't lie to me, I can see right through you." The blonde girl rolled her eyes as she jumped on the bed, staring at the sealing.

"I...I kissed him?" Alexia said not sure what happened just yet.

"YOU WHAT?!"

"But it- It's not what you think. He was havi-" but she was cut off.

"Theo owes me 5 galleons. Merlin, I told him you will be the first to kiss him, but NO Theo didn't believe me. Ha, that fucker will have to pay me up." Cheered Felix.

"Wait, wait, wait you bet on who would kiss, who first? No, stop, listen, you idiot. He was having a panic attack and I didn't know what else to do, so I kissed him..." Alexia explained.

"Damn...But we saw you two sleeping very comfortably in each other's arms" a smirk appeared on Felix's lips.

"You saw what? How? When were y-? Why were you in my room?"

"Because we wanted to check in on you. Theo almost woke you up, but I kicked everyone out the second I saw you two sleeping."

"Merlin..."

"Reg looked pretty content with himself in his sleep. I even saw his hands tightening around your waist." Felix laughed at the small blush that spread across her friend's cheeks.

"Shut up. We just slept."

"I didn't say you were doing anything else."

"Your smug face is talking for you. You know that we don't like each other in that way. I was just sad and I didn't want to be alone, and he was there, so I asked him to stay. He just comforted me." Alexia spilled everything.

"I disagree with the first part. The way he looks at you..." Felix trailed off, receiving a curious look from the brunette.

"Looks how?"

"Like he would do anything to have you," she replied with a knowing look on her face.

"You are definitely delusional. I've known Regulus since... forever and I know that he doesn't like me in that way, nor do I. I'm pretty sure you mixed that look with the one that Theodore is always giving you" Alexia wiggled her eyebrows at her best friend.

That's how they spend their time. Talking about boys, girls, school, sky, everything, and anything.

It was twenty minutes after seven and both girls were just adding finishing touches to their looks.

Alexia wore a dark green dress, it was short, barely covering her ass. It showed off her collarbones nicely, with only two silver straps holding the dress up. Her brown hair was curled and left to flow down her back. She did her eyeliner a few minutes ago and was now just looking into the mirror, searching for any flaws in her look.

Felix on the other hand was sitting next to a mirror putting on red lipstick. She wore a black dress, a bit longer than Alexia's. It was strapless, but with long sleeves that fell from her shoulders.

A/N: Alexia's and Felix's dresses are at the top.

When both girls were finally ready they left Alexia's dorm, the music already reaching both girls' ears and they both looked at each other with huge grins on their faces. Alexia, of course, locked her door, because when parties are happening, everyone is hooking up with everyone and they don't bother to go to their dorms.

They both walked down the hallway and into the common room, obviously, Theo put charms on it to make it even larger so everyone would fit, as not only Slytherins were present, other houses joined in too.

"Do you see them?" Felix asked as both girls searched for their group of idiots.

"Yeah, see them." Alexia pointed towards a corner with a few couches surrounding a table.

As they approached, Armand saw them first, nudging other boys as all four were mesmerized by their two female friends.

Regulus eyes scanned whole Alexia's body from top to bottom. If we were saying the truth, he did it more than once.

"Reggie, enjoying the view?"

"More than you can imagine, Lexi," he replied, a smirk appearing on his face. They were the same, as if nothing happened, as if the kiss from earlier didn't make them feel like they were on top of the fucking world.

They always did that, flirting with each other, using any opportunity they get. They say Slytherins are well-mannered, no one would suspect the two people from the most powerful houses, to act as flirty as these two do when they are relaxed.

"So, boys, what are you talking about?" Felix asked sitting next to Theo as Alexia sat in one of the empty armchairs. Regulus and Armand were sitting on one of the couches, in front of them Theo and Felix on another, and on the third layed Herbet.

"Just watching who came to the party," Herbet replied.

"Boring," the girl said.

Alexia stood up telling her friends she will go grab a bottle of fire whiskey as the one on the table was already empty because of the four boys. Regulus' eyes followed her until she disappeared into the crowd of people.

"Reg, when will you finally make a move?" Theo said getting Regulus' attention.

"Again with this" he groaned putting his hands on his face.

"I'm just saying, it's starting to hurt watching you giving her those longing looks of yours"

"Longing?" Regulus chuckled at his friends' words.

"Yeah, like a small puppy," Felix added and at that, he rolled his eyes again.

"If you won't shoot your shot on her soon, I will ask her out myself. Even if the chances for me are minimum" Armand said already done with Regulus' shit and wanting to see his reaction. Of course, he wouldn't hit on Alexia, she was like a little sister to him.

"You wouldn't dare" Regulus whispered to him only the group hearing as he glared at his friend.

"With who? Armand did you finally fell in love??" Was heard at the same time, from behind them, scaring both boys as the others laughed.

"For fucks sake, don't you scare me like that woman" Armand breathed out his hand on his chest, the same as Regulus'.

She leaned over the couch in between the two boys placing one of the two bottles on the table and then walked back to her seat in the armchair with the left bottle in hand.

"Not too much for only you?" Theo remarked.

"Maybe too less" she replied opening the bottle and swinging it up, downing half of the bottle maybe.

"Let's party, you sad, sad morons" she yelled getting the same energy back from Felix as she too took the bottle from the table and dawning it the same way her best friend did.

______________________________________
2239 words

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

395K 13.3K 87
~Where dwell the brave at heart, their daring, nerve and chivalry sets a Gryffindor apart~ What if there was another prophecy made? It talked about...
665K 24.6K 66
"Ok, then what are some other 'assumptions' of yours?" Regulus asked. I set my tea down and stared at him. "You think coffee tastes like dirt, you...
74.4K 2.2K 49
"How did you know it was time to leave?" "Do you feel sick to your stomach every waking moment in that house?" Romina stepped back for a moment and l...
661K 27.3K 130
❝And I want your infinity?❞ ❝Even if you don't, it's yours to have. My infinity belongs to you. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘪𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺.❞ ˚✩...