Them...

Alexia Lestrange was born in 1961, May 21st. She was the only daughter of Corvus and Leta Lestrange and younger sister to Rodolphus and Rabastan Lestrange.

From young age she was a beautiful girl, long brown hair forming her face and dark brown eyes piercing through everyone who she looked at and no one dared to say otherwise.

When Alexia was just four years old she already showed signs of strong magic. Her parents couldn't be more prouder, because her older brothers' signs of magic showed just when they were eight years old. And like the doctors said, the sooner a child shows their magic the stronger their magic is.

In a pureblood families it was very important that their sons would grow into successful men and that their daughters would be beautiful so they could marry successful men.

And no one could disagree that Lestrange family was the most lucky one with a daughter like Alexia. She was the most beautiful of all the girls of the Sacred Twenty-Eight families.

When Alexia was born the happiest was her father, of course her mother was too, but Corvus always wanted a daughter and after having two sons that could continue the blood line, he was delighted to have a daughter.

Corvus would spend every spare minutes with his daughter and sons, but most of the time just with her.

Her mother on the other hand always wanted a son and having two was a gift. She too spend her time with her sons and daughter, but most of the time just with her sons.

While Rodolphus and Rabastan had a great brother to brother relationship, their relationship got stronger after having a younger sister who they both wordlessly agreed to protect with their lives.

And Alexia did too promised to herself to protect her brothers, even if it costs her her life.

They had a great sibling bond and no one disagreed, and their whole family was great, of course for some time at least.

○●○●○●○●

Regulus Black was born 1961, June 22nd. He was the second born child to Orion and Walburga Black, and a younger brother to Sirius Black.

From young age he was a tall boy, but lean. His curly dark hair and piercing gray eyes having a bit of blue in them. Just from having a small conversation with him, you could tell that he was smart and knew what he was talking about.

It was a fact that he was smart, his love for History was the only thing common with his father. When he was still a little boy, his father would teach him about important events of the past, but as he got older those talks disappeared and books took over that time.

While he loved reading, his brother was a bit...different. Sirius loved to cause trouble and be in the center of attention. He was the only thing making Grimmauld place a bit lighter.

Getting older Regulus' relationship with his brother got weaker and weaker until it disappeared. Taking his older brother's place in being a perfect son for his parents, a true Slytherin as they say.

Although Regulus wouldn't admit he still loves and adores his brother with all his heart. But it's hard when the only thing he hears about him from his parents, that what a disgrace he is of a son. But Regulus still loves him even if he doesn't let it be seen.

Short introduction to the main characters of the story