š“š‘š‘–š‘™š‘–š‘”š‘¦: š‘°š’Žš’‚š’ˆš’Šš’ļæ½...

By PeonyPark_core

[Dazai x Reader] Y/n suddenly finds herself in a strange place. It wasn't her home. After some time, she real... More

Chapter 1 "š“š‘› š‘ˆš‘›š‘“š‘Žš‘šš‘–š‘™š‘–š‘Žš‘Ÿ š‘ƒš‘™š‘Žš‘š‘’"
Chapter 2 "š‘‡ā„Žš‘’ š¹š‘–š‘Ÿš‘ š‘” š‘€š‘’š‘’š‘”"
Chapter 3 "š“š‘š‘–š‘™š‘–š‘”š‘¦"
Chapter 4 "š‘†š‘ā„Žš‘œš‘œš‘™"
Chapter 5 "š‘‡ā„Žš‘’ š‘Šš‘œš‘¢š‘›š‘‘š‘’š‘‘ š‘€š‘Žš‘›"
Chapter 6 "š»š‘œš‘œš‘‘š‘™š‘¢š‘šš‘ "
Chapter 7 "š½š‘œš‘–š‘› š‘€š‘’"
Chapter 8 "š‘‡ā„Žš‘’ š‘ƒš‘Ÿš‘–š‘›š‘š‘–š‘š‘Žš‘™"
Chapter 9 "š¹š‘–š‘Ÿš‘ š‘” š‘€š‘–š‘ š‘ š‘–š‘œš‘›"
Chapter 10 "š»š‘œš‘ š‘š‘–š‘”š‘Žš‘™"
Chapter 11 "š‘…š‘’š‘š‘œš‘›š‘š‘–š‘™š‘’"
Chapter 12 "š“š‘Ÿš‘š‘Žš‘‘š‘’"

Prologue

878 26 1
By PeonyPark_core

Y/n has always been obsessed with the world of anime, manhwa, and novels. It was the escape for her, constantly smitten in her world, she has never truly lived in realism. She looked up at the enchanting plots and characters, one in particular.

Dazai. His existence is something she has always admired, his persona captivated her core however too bad he didn't exist, at least not in reality.

Nonetheless, what happens when she, herself is transmigrated into the world of Bungo Stray Dogs?

One random day, she finds herself in an unknown physique in an unknown place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478K 6.9K 44
Social Media series. including Ian somerhalder and the cast of the vampire diaries/originals. Isobella inspired and imaged by Georgia Gibbs. Fe...
100K 4.7K 71
Being sick has no advantages. It's awfully long days in a hospital bed. Your only escape is Genshin Impact... So when your time is finally up, should...
9.2K 241 23
KILLUAAAA- You find yourself in a forest as soon as you wake up after fainting, only to find yourself in an unfamiliar place... it was the forest in...
128K 6.8K 71
[discontinued] WAS ļ¼”ļ½’ļ½”ļ½‰ļ½“ļ½”! : ļ¼¬ļ½ļ½ļ½‹ļ½‰ļ½“ļ½ Lookism x Female Reader In which (Y/n) is a student within the art department. She starts out with a small grudg...