hear me roar and say you love...

By RocketSheep01

ยซ๐™‹๐™š๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ง๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ก๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๏ฟฝ... More

โ™š ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•พ๐–Š๐–ˆ๐–”๐–“๐–‰ ๐•พ๐–™๐–†๐–Œ (๐•ญ๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–”๐–“ ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–—)
โ™š ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ป๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–’๐–”๐–š๐–— (๐•ฎ๐–‘๐–Š๐–Œ๐–†๐–“๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–—)
โ™› ๐•ฎ๐–†๐–—๐–“๐–†๐–‘ (๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–˜๐–†๐–“ ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–—)
โ™š ๐•ผ๐–š๐–Š๐–Š๐–“๐–˜๐–‘๐–†๐–ž๐–Š๐–— (๐•ฌ๐–˜๐–˜๐–†๐–˜๐–˜๐–Ž๐–“ ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–—)
โ™› ๐–‚๐–๐–Ž๐–™๐–Š ๐•ฝ๐–”๐–˜๐–Š (๐•ฟ๐–ž๐–—๐–Š๐–‘๐–‘ ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–—)
โ™› ๐•น๐–” ๐–‚๐–†๐–ž ๐•ญ๐–š๐–™ ๐–€๐–• (๐•ท๐–”๐–œ๐–‡๐–”๐–—๐–“ ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–—)

โ™› ๐•ฏ๐–†๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐•ฏ๐–”๐–›๐–Š (๐•พ๐–™๐–†๐–—๐– ๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–—)

486 19 5
By RocketSheep01

✩•̩̩͙˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

Fem!Reader is the oldest Stark child (18 years).

Set in Season 1.

When King Robert and Queen Cersei come to Winterfell, (Y/N) is starstruck at the sight of the woman. The queen's interest, too, has been sparked and she asks the shy girl to dance with her. They quickly realize that the music isn't the only thing in harmony here.

✩•̩̩͙˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚⁺‧͙·͙⁺˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

I sat beside my sister Sansa at the children's table, despite being 18 years of age, and watched her swoon over Joffrey.

"Watch out, you're drooling", I remarked dryly, causing Sansa to snap out of her fixation and look down at her plate in embarrassment, nudging me with an elbow for teasing her. But in truth, my own thoughts weren't with myself. I looked jealously over to my mother, who was sitting beside the queen.

The queen! I still couldn't believe the entire royal family was actually here. Our home had always seemed so secluded to me, we never got any southern visitors due to Winterfell being so far up in the North, far away from the more crammed kingdoms of the South. But the king and his retinue had made the long way up the Kingsroad to come here, to come to us.

Suddenly, my stare was met, and I looked away just as quickly as Sansa had. I supposed I really was no better than her, just another girl fantasizing over someone she couldn't have. With the slight difference that my sister at least had the benefit of her desired having the 'correct' gender.

But I couldn't change the essence of my thoughts: Cersei Lannister was the most beautiful woman I had ever met, and I had become infatuated with her the moment she had stepped out of that carriage, walked over to us and looked us over without saying a word. She was so... regal. Elegance incarnate.

That was why I couldn't quite believe my own eyes when Elegance Incarnate was standing in front of me all of a sudden.

"Hello, little dove", she said in a sweet, melodic voice.

I couldn't speak through the dryness that spread in my throat when I forced myself to look up at her without gasping.

She was still waiting for me to answer, smiling kindly as she looked down on me, hands folded in front of her. I tried to remember my courtesies. Should I stand up? No, it would be impolite to elevate myself to her level.

"Good evening, Your Grace", I croaked. "Are you enjoying the... evening?" Idiot, I hissed at myself in my head. Don't you know any other words?

But Cersei's smile widened. "More by the second", she murmured, more to herself, then she added, to me: "You live in an impressive castle. It's very beautiful up here in the North."

"Thank you, yes", I stuttered. "Cold, but beautiful."

The sparkle in Cersei's eyes was everything but cold. "So are the people, it would seem."

Sansa next to me had frozen completely, overwhelmed by the presence of the queen. I wasn't far from it, either, though for different reasons entirely. Had she meant to call me cold or beautiful? I decided to go with the latter, for wishful thinking's sake.

"Nothing compared to you, Your Grace", I hastened to respond, scrambling for words. "You're... ethereal."

Cersei chuckled softly, a pleasant, warm sound that chilled me to my bones all the same. "Ethereal? I can't say anyone's ever called me that. I thank you for your kind words, (Y/N)." My heart skipped a beat at the sound of my name in her mouth. Damned fool, I scolded myself. A goddamned jester in love with a goddess. The word 'love' came to me without thinking.

During the time I had spent racing through my own thoughts, trying to get my body to obey me, Cersei had paused thoughtfully, but now she spoke again, her words sounding carefully selected. "Would you do me the honor of dancing with me?"

I thought I had misheard. But the queen was still looking at me expectantly. "I- yes, Your Grace, I would- I would love that, actually." I smiled nervously as I got up. "The honor's entirely mine."

As soon as I was standing, Cersei put one hand on my waist and the other on my shoulder, prompting me to do the same. Her touch sent sparks flying through my body, and I felt a warm, comfortable tingling everywhere our bodies connected.

She led me further out into the hall, swaying softly to the music. I dared a glance at my mother, who was watching us curiously, a hint of concern lacing her gaze as if she was worried about what the queen might be talking to me about for so long. But when she saw us dancing, she averted her eyes, turning back to a conversation she had abandoned.

Cersei was watching my every move like a hawk, intentionally holding me close to her body to see my reaction - or so I assumed, at least. I couldn't tell what it was, but I felt so safe right there in her arms, like I could forget the world around me and it would be just us, forever, no one to call us back or disturb our silent harmony.

"What are you thinking about?", she asked.

"Just how good this feels", I replied honestly, not giving my response a second thought.

She smiled knowingly, saying nothing, and tugged on my waist lightly to pull me in closer. We were practically engulfed in a whole hug now, with my face half buried in her shoulder due to the fact that she was significantly taller than me.

Her hand on my shoulder caressed my skin gently and I shuddered. When she chuckled, I felt the sound rumble through her chest, past the heart beating so close to my own.

Was this real? Could this truly be happening? Not a day ago, the name Cersei Lannister had only stirred a relative recognition in me for some wife of a ruler half a continent away, and now... Now something else entirely was stirring deep inside me.

Acting on instinct as I became aware of her bare collarbone in front of my face, I pressed my lips to her skin softly.

The hairs on the back of my neck stood up when she whispered into my ear: "As much as I'd like that, I think we should save it for later." Later? What did she mean by later? "People are watching."

Indeed, we were the center of attention. Noticing my uncomfortable shifting, Cersei said quietly: "Let them stare, it doesn't matter. I only meant we shouldn't be too obvious."

I needed her confirmation right now or I feared I'd burst with tension. "Too obvious about what?", I asked challengingly.

Cersei didn't reply, only gave my waist a light squeeze, right at that soft spot above my hip, and, hiding what she was doing behind her hair, tugged on the base of my neck with her teeth.

I gasped, my chest heaving against hers.

"That clear enough for you?"

A meek nod was the only response I could manage.

We danced in silence until the song was over, slowly moving toward the exit of the hall. "What do you say we take this back to your chambers?", she asked softly.

"Please", I breathed, and she stifled a laugh. I smiled, too, and reluctantly separated from her - for now.

"May I be excused, Mother?", I asked when we stood in front of the table.

"Of course, (Y/N). And you, Your Grace? Are you leaving already, too?"

Cersei smiled politely, ever the actress. "Yes, Lady Catelyn, I'm feeling tired. (Y/N) offered to show me to my chambers."

"How kind of her", my mother said, looking at me, and I knew she didn't believe it for a second. She had seen us dancing, she knew me better than anyone, and was putting two and two together now at the very latest.

"Well, good night then, (Y/N), Your Grace. Sleep well."

I wished her the same and left the hall quickly, Cersei following close behind me.

"She didn't buy it", Cersei remarked.

"Not in the slightest", I agreed, heart pounding again now that I was truly alone with her.

"Will that be a problem?"

I didn't have to think long. "No. As long as I'm happy, she won't mind."

Cersei nodded. "Good. Because I'd hate if we couldn't continue what we just started."

My heart would truly jump out of my chest if she kept at this. "Then let's continue without delay." I opened the door to my chambers and gestured for Cersei to enter.

She remained seemingly politely standing inside until I sat down on the edge of the bed. Only then did she close the distance again, pushing me down into the sheets and climbing on top of me. "Now here we are unobserved." Her lips closed around my shoulder and she tugged on the neckline of my dress, moving it out of the way.

Melting with pleasure already, I wrapped my arms around her and undid the complicated ribbons of her dress. I slipped it down her shoulders and paused just before it revealed her breasts, the absurdity of the situation suddenly hitting me. The queen herself had singled me out to dance because she liked me, and now I was about to sleep with her. No matter what expectations I had had for this day, this certainly wasn't part of them.

Cersei had noticed my freeze and pulled back. "Is something wrong?", she asked.

"No", I quickly said, looking up at her, "no. Please keep going."

She let her dress fall the rest of the way down, unveiling the most flawless body I had ever seen - not that I had seen many bodies in such detail, but it was nonetheless striking. Leaning back in, Cersei undid my collar with deft movements and opened the buttons along my spine. She pulled it over my head just as I raised my arms to draw her in. 

Taking her face in my hands gingerly, I brought it closer to mine. "I can't believe this is happening", I whispered.

Cersei grinned and pressed closer, her forearms sliding past my head so she could lower her whole chest onto mine. The feeling of her bare breasts touching me made my skin tingle and the little hairs on it stand up. This is real this is real this is real-

"And we are just getting started", Cersei replied, her voice low and full of cheeky promise. She closed her eyes, prompting me to do the same, and moments later our lips connected. I could taste the feast's wine on hers and smell the faint scent of lavender on her skin. Her lips were soft as rose petals, yet forceful in the way they seemed to want to devour me whole. My shoulders lifting off the bed, I pulled myself further into the kiss, opening my mouth for Cersei's tongue to slide in.

We broke apart only when our lungs could no longer support us, gasping for air with flushed cheeks, swollen lips and love in our eyes. This would be a divine night indeed.

Cersei hands wandered over my body, exploring every curve and dip. "Are you ready?", she asked in a conspiratorial tone, a smirk on her face. I nodded eagerly, my hands seizing her thighs. "Good", she continued. "Because tonight I'll make you mine, little dove."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 82 13
Dahlia has known only two things in her life: suffering and the Lord of Light. Originally joining the Red Priests of R'hllor to escape her dark past...
8.8K 69 10
ALL male reader, no gen or f! Reader. Feel free to use any of the oneshots to create ideas for a fanfic of your own! :3
354K 5.3K 29
Just some oneshots with the one and only Hermione Granger. (gxg) Includes: -Fluff -Oneshots -Angsty -Heartbreak -AU's #1 in emmawatson April 2021 #2...
72.9K 2.6K 19
"Raven, listen! Listen to me! We can still fix this, just... don't go yet, okay? Let me help you, love. Please, Raven! I love you!" Raven did not tu...