payback. markhyuck

بواسطة MARKSOI

markhyuck ┅ donghyuck will do anything to pay mark back. ❝be my secretary then...❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 1.29.23 ma... المزيد

intro.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
end.

twenty-nine.

2.3K 98 31
بواسطة MARKSOI

donghyuck still hasn't had the energy to get out the bed ever since that incident when he went to mark's company. he felt regretful and ashamed all at the same time. he shouldn't have just gone inside the office without hearing a response first. he was just so eager at that time to give the paper and envelope to mark that he didn't even bother to wait that just resulted in him interrupting whatever mina and mark is doing.

he already knows mark is not too interested in the woman, yet once he saw her being so close to the superior, he just wanted to own mark right there and then.

but why should he feel this way?

those kinds of thoughts flew inside donghyuck's bed as he rolls on his bed.

his routine isn't even considered normal as it only contains him waking up when the sun is already setting and not eating a proper meal every day. 

all he does all day is wait for a response from his resignation letter but he still hasn't got any. he just hopes mark received what's in the envelope.

just then, he heard his device go off from the other side of the bed which caused him to flinch. with a groan, he picked his phone up to look at who was calling. "doyoung hyung?" he voices his thoughts before answering.

"hello?" he started softly, still trying to open his eyes.

after a few seconds, someone finally spoke on the other line, "hyuckie?" doyoung's voice greeted him.

the younger's eyes perked up, "hyung?" he asked, "y-you called...?"  donghyuck continues, but his voice gradually got smaller.

"i haven't seen you for days. i just wanted to check up on you." donghyuck heard the latter release a small chuckle on the other line, "anyways, i've heard about it."

"heard about.... it?" donghyuck repeated his words.

doyoung hummed, "you're resigning?" he plainly asks.

the younger fell silent for a few seconds before slowly nodding his head at himself, "yeah..." he trails off. that's the only words he managed to say as he knows the only reason why he's working under the company is that he owes the ceo half a million dollars because of their so-called agreement.

"is it because of sungchan?"

the younger's eyes instantly widen, "w-what? of course not!"

"i'm kidding!" doyoung quickly adds, releasing another small laugh. "i won't force you to explain your whole reason if you don't want to." he finished as he received a hum, "anyway, have you heard about what happened to mr. lee?"

donghyuck immediately frowned after hearing the question. "did something happen to him?" he eagerly waits for doyoung's reply, as he tensed up on his spot.

"i've heard he finally agreed to link the company with moon's company?" doyoung said but it came off more as a question, "and also, i think he agreed about something that has to do with mr. moon's daughter. but eh... i'm not sure."

"where's mr. lee?" he asked, avoiding what the older just told him.

"in his office as usual, but he hasn't come out there for god knows how long." doyoung was expecting the younger to say something but all he heard was a beep, signaling that the phone call had already ended.

-----

with a small grin on his face, doyoung placed his phone down and started packing his things. after all, it's almost the end of their shift.

"all of that did not happen at all." sungchan that is standing on his side suddenly blurted, placing his hands on his sides as if he were scolding the older.

"oh, you were listening?" doyoung chortles.

the younger shook his head in disbelief, "hyung, why did you do that?" he continues to ask, "none of what you said is true!"

"oh come on!" the older whines, "those two are just so stubborn to tell each other their feelings. i'm the one getting frustrated here."

just then a taller figure appeared in front of them, causing both of them to freeze in their spots. "what's going on here?" johnny asks after hearing doyoung's voice from the distance because of how quiet the surroundings are.

but before doyoung can even defend himself, sungchan instantly took the lead. "he told donghyuck that mr. lee agreed to link the company with mr. moon and to marry his daughter—all those sorts of things!"

"i'm just doing them a favor." doyoung lifts his hand in defense after seeing the look that johnny is giving him.

"and by what?" the taller added.

"by... making donghyuck confess?" he told, "weren't you the one that eavesdropped on their conversation?!"

sungchan looked at johnny with widen eyes, "you what?!"

"that wasn't on purpose, okay?" johnny is quick to correct. "all i heard is mr. lee telling donghyuck how good he looks that day, maybe he was just complimenting him?"

"seems like doyoung is just making up stories then." sungchan turned to look back at doyoung with arms crossed.

"donghyuck hanging up the call in panic after hearing what i said and asking where mr. lee says otherwise." he shrugs his shoulders. "anyway, i'm leaving early today, what about you guys?"

"me too!" sungchan said before quickly packing his things.

"i guess, i'd do the same." johnny sighs and started doing the same.

it was not too long before the three finally finished tidying up their things and started walking toward the elevator.

once the elevator closed, another elevator door opened revealing a figure hurriedly making his way toward the ceo's office.

----

a sigh fell on mark's lips as he stared at the envelope in front of him for god knows how long.

he can't contact donghyuck the day he received this. he was expecting to talk this out with the younger because honestly, he refused to take the money that donghyuck gave him.

he doesn't see him like that anymore, he even erased the whole reason why donghyuck started working under his company inside his head. 

sure, donghyuck can quit the job if that's exactly what he wants but, he doesn't want any single penny from the younger.

suddenly, he heard loud footsteps from outside his door. mark didn't pay too much attention at first, not when a banging on his door was heard.

with furrowed brows, he looked at his door, "i'm not expecting any visitor for today." was the only thing he said before averting his gaze away.

the banging of the door just continued, leaving mark clueless as to why someone is this eager to open his door.

with a groan, he sprung himself up from his seat to open the door. "what do you ne—donghyuck...?"

the younger stood outside his office door, panting as he looked back at him.

"mark, i'm sorry..." donghyuck pants out.

the ceo couldn't do anything but scan the younger in front of him with widen eyes. he can't help it. it's been long, so long, since he got to see donghyuck this close.

donghyuck saw how mark only stared at him. he hung his head low as he sniffled. he didn't even notice but his eyes are already forming tears, "i'm sorry for everything—the things i did to you that made you feel played, for not being clear with my intentions, and for not showing up that day on time." he sobbed. "i can explain everything to you about what happened that day if you let me but please... please, don't marry mina..." 

the younger's last statement made the superior frown, not expecting to hear such things from donghyuck. he was about to speak when the younger sobbed once again.

"d-didn't you told me you don't want anything to do with the moon company?" he paused, as he gasps for air, "p-please... don't do it—"

"donghyuck, where are you getting these from?" mark cuts the younger. he looked around before deciding to let the donghyuck in.

he let donghyuck's back rests on his door while he placed his index finger on the latter's chin to make him look up. finally, mark connected his eyes with donghyuck's teary ones.

the younger took a hold of mark's wrist as he sobbed uncontrollably, "i-i like you, mark—so much. i was just too c-coward to say it." there. he said. donghyuck finally said it. "i'm sorry for not saying it sooner and for not explaining everything to you. i thought my actions were enough to show my true feelings but i just—"

"donghyuck, baby, calm down." the older hushed the younger, rubbing his cheeks with his other hand. mark smiled. he was taken aback about the younger's sudden confession and confused to say the least, but he needs to remain calm, at least for now. "can you tell me where did this come from? because i'm never marrying mina."

donghyuck's sobs instantly died down as he looked at the superior, puzzled, "mina was in your office the other day... i just thought—" he paused as he remembered his recent phone call, "doyoung hyung. he told me about it..."

doyoung would probably be dead if he was still here, mark thought to himself. he just brushed those thoughts away, and put all his attention on donghyuck. "should we talk?" he asks, knowing that they have a lot of misunderstandings. he then received a small nod from the younger.

he wrapped donghyuck's arm's around his neck as he picked him up from his under thighs, leading him towards the couch in his office.

the younger sat on the superior's lap, as mark did nothing but keep him close. just as he was about to open his mouth, donghyuck already took the lead. "when you saw me with sungchan that night," he started as he fiddled with his fingers, "we agreed to do a powerpoint for the meeting at the coffee shop. we decided to only do it for a few hours but i completely lost track of time. he said he'll walk me home because he knows i still have somewhere to go at the time and that's where you saw us..."

mark brushed his fingers through his hair as he let out a sigh of disbelief. it was his fault. "donghyuck, that's my fault i didn't let you explai—"

"no..." the younger was quick to cut him, "mark, i understand why you reacted that way. i-i know my intentions weren't clear enough for you. i confused you.

"and i also should've let you explain everything that day." mark added, "but a-all i felt at that time were frustrations—"

"i know mark, i know..." donghyuck nodded his head, "and that's why i thought you might want some space for a couple of days..."

"you're giving me too much space." mark said lowly yet donghyuck managed to hear this.

"h-huh..?" 

the ceo exhaled heavily, averting his eyes down, "do you have any idea how much i missed you?" he started while his hands are busy rubbing circles on donghyuck's sides. "you didn't show up at work for days, i couldn't contact you and suddenly you're going to show up in my office with a resignation letter?"

donghyuck felt speechless as he continued to nervously fiddle with his fingers. 

"and that agreement with mr. moon—none of those are happening. in fact, the day when you saw mina in my office, she promised that she will do anything to stop her father from meddling with any of our business." he explained.

the younger only managed to nod his head with every word mark said. the older noticed this causing him to breathe out a small laugh. 

cute.

"i don't know what doyoung is up to, but i'm glad it made you confess." he managed to joke.

the younger looked up with a small pout but mark just smirked at him. he hid his face on mark's neck as he released a small whine. he can't believe doyoung with would do such a thing. it made him think that the older may be aware of his feelings towards the ceo.

while playing with the buttons on mark's button-up, donghyuck looked up, "mark, i miss you too..." he said slowly, his eyes darting down on the older's lips. soon, his fingers are now busy unbuttoning the first two buttons, "i'm sorry for basically running away from you and not talking to you for days..." he looked up, making sure they're making eye contact.

mark shook his head, "no more sorry's, baby." he told, "i pressured you into confessing, even though you're not ready yet. i know i'm at fault too—"

"do you forgive me?" the younger cuts him off. he leaned forward causing mark to be trapped between his body and the backrest. his eyes innocently looked at the older, but his hands seemed to be doing the opposite.

the older gulps as he looked away. but donghyuck only continued to chase his sight. "i-i forgive you, donghyuck." he gave in and the last thing he knew, donghyuck is already rubbing his palms on his chest.

"do you really?"

"oh please donghyuck, don't make that face to me." he breathes out, but donghyuck only pouts and gave him the eyes he knows mark would melt to.

"or what?" donghyuck grins, scanning how the older's expression completely changed. he knows mark is holding back but why? we both miss each other, how can he still hold back? he thought to himself.

mark clicked his tongue before lifting donghyuck once again. the latter let out a small gasp, catching him off guard, as he wraps his legs around the older's torso.

they soon reached a familiar room inside mark's office. this is the second time donghyuck has been here.

he felt himself being placed slowly down on a bed while a figure hovers over him. mark saw nothing but amusement on donghyuck's face. "is this what you want?" mark asked lowly.

donghyuck is quick to nod his head while his hands travel back to mark's top to continue what he was doing. but now, he made sure that all of the buttons are unbuttoned so he can caress mark's toned abs.

while his other hand continues to touch every bit of mark's skin, he circled his arms around the older's neck to finally capture his lips.

donghyuck shudders. he was expecting to lead the kiss as he was the one who initiated it but mark instantly dominated it the moment he caught his lips on his own.

mark's touch on his body is surely making him weaker and weaker.

"mark..." the younger said in between the kiss. he wants to lead, maybe just for this time.

the superior broke the kiss but still kept their faces close—just enough for him to take a good look at donghyuck's state. hair disheveled, eyes hooded with lust as the younger pants out. "fuck..." he breathes out, "i want to take you home."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

99.6K 4.3K 30
❝was the fame worth our friendship?❞ ꒰ when a childhood love story finally gets to blossom as donghyuck comes home from seoul. he knows his feelings...
539K 19.7K 25
❝ did you just cum all over my desk? ❞ ❝ sir, i am so sorry! ❞ ━ or where haecha...
169K 7.8K 15
✎ markhyuck ! ☏ - in which mark accidentally discovers donghyuck's secret. started ↠ 2019.28.10 ended ↠ 2020.01.03
334K 13.3K 35
❝ if he wants it, he gets it. ❞ ❪ mark lee ✕ lee donghyuck ❫ ⤷ © dongcvs ━ 2021.