Med Student | Felix x Reader

blehblehbl3h_ tarafฤฑndan

"Sorry I didn't mean to bump into you, I'm kind of in a rush" "Hey, what's your n-" "Got to go, sorry" * * * ... Daha Fazla

๐“˜๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ธ - ๐“œ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“พ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 1 ~ ๐“ฃ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 2 - ๐“›๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ฎ
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 3 - ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“พ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ฎ
[๐“๐“”๐“ฆ ๐“’๐“—๐“๐“ก๐“๐“’๐“ฃ๐“”๐“ก ๐“๐“›๐“”๐“ก๐“ฃ]
๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 4 ~ ๐“‘๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐”๐“ฒ๐“ช

๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป 5 ~ ๐“๐“ฐ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ซ๐“ฒ๐“ช

60 5 1
blehblehbl3h_ tarafฤฑndan

𝓜𝓔𝓓 𝓢𝓣𝓤𝓓𝓔𝓝𝓣

WORD

[noun / adj / verb]

definition

*

*

*

"Earth to Y/N" Bella says waving her hand in front of your face.

"Huh," you jolt, sitting up straight, "I'm sorry did you say something?"

"Did I say something?" Bella scoffs sarcastically, "No don't worry, no one listens to me anyway."

You laugh at your friends antics. When you don't give her enough attention she tends to act like a toddler.

"Bella I'm sorry~" you pout rubbing your head against her shoulder and cuddling up to her.

"tch" she rolls her eyes and pushed you off her, "Just pay attention, we're in class and I don't want to get in trouble by association."

"Fine," you groan, tuning back into the lecture.

After a few minutes of taking notes your professor sends you off to continue working through the textbook individually.

"So" Bella whispers as she leans over to you, "What were you thinking about before?"

"Oh," you chuckle nervously, unsure how to tell her that you were thinking of Felix.

It wasn't like you had a crush on him, definitely not. You hadn't had a crush on anyone before and you didn't want to. Well at least not anytime soon because you had bigger things to worry about.

But still, there was something about him that drew part of you in. Luckily, most of you knew better.

"It was nothing," You smile which causes Bella to narrow her eyes at you.

"Well that's not what I heard from Oli," she teases.

'that little snitch' you think to yourself.

"Apparently some guy asked you out in front of that café you work at," she says wiggling her eyebrows.

"I said no," you say rolling your eyes and forcing yourself to focus on your work.

"Ugh," Bella groans, "You're so boring, loosen up for once."

"Bella" you say making eye contact with your best friend for a bit, "you know I can't."

"But that's the thing, you can. You're young, so stop wasting your youth bleeding yourself dry. I get you love your family a lot, but try and love yourself too."

The two of you sit in silence for a while as you ponder the words of your best friend. Bella isn't serious much but when she is her advice is annoyingly good and usually always right.

"I gave him my number," you sigh.

"Really," Bella stands up in shock, hitting both her palms down onto the desk.

"Yes, but keep it down," you whisper, pulling your friend back into her seat, "He's going to pick me up after school today."

"Wait, but I thought you rejected him?" she says, tilting her head the side in confusion.

"Well, I did but.. he kind of called me last night and we talked and he said he wanted to see me," you ramble, "I was sort of too in the moment to say no."

Bella shoots you a knowing smile as you bury your face in your hands to hide your scarlet stained cheeks.

"Someone has a crush~" she teases as you shake your head in your hands.

"It's not a crush," you say looking up at her, "we're just.. meeting as friends."

"Meeting as friends my ass," Bella scoffs, "are you forgetting he literally asked you out on that same day?"

You open your mouth to say something and when nothing comes out you take a drink of your water instead.

"Cat got your tongue?" she jokes and the two of you laugh.

"Hey, at least it's better than having a crush on men who live on the other side of the world," you tease.

"Hush child, I'm a stay now and Stray Kids literally have Aussie members so I have a chance," she remarks proudly causing you to giggle.

"If that's the logic we're going off, I have a chance with Margot Robbie and the Hemsworth brothers," you laugh which causes Bella to roll her eyes.

"I'm serious Y/N" she says, dragging out your name, "Well only half-serious. But I heard Felix and Bang Chan are in Australia now soo-"

"So nothing," you cut her off, "Leave those poor idols alone. You know they probably date people in secret, right?"

"Yeah I know," Bella sighs, "I'm not one of those crazy, possessive fans. I don't really think I could bag any of them but I just want to meet them you know."

You look at your friend with sad eyes, you know she's had a hard life and sometimes KPOP feels like the only thing keeping her hanging.

Bella's dad was abusive and her mum ran away leaving her alone with him when she was 13. Luckily when she was 16 her aunt took her in, but still, the damage was already done.

You know what she's been through, which is why you never want to see her sad, even if it means making yourself broke.

"I'll buy us tickets to their concert, backstage ones too."

"Really?" she says as her eyes light up.

"I'll pick up night shift from now on and then we'll go meet them okay?" you smile.

"Thank you Y/N," she repeats over and over as she cuddles into you.

"Yeah whatever," you laugh pushing her off, "Now we can meet whatever those Aussie ones names were."

"Well, Felix and Bang Chan are wow, but I'm kind of in love with Seungmin at the moment," Bella fawns as she leans on her hand and daydreams.

"Wait, did you just say Felix?"

"Uh huh, Lee Felix," she says sitting up, "Why, have you heard of him?"

"Uh, no no, the name just sounded familiar" you shrug and get back on with your work.

*

*

*

Class is over now and as you are packing up your stuff you get a call from Felix.

You look down at your phone and smile before answering.

"Hi," you say quietly, "I just finished class"

"I know," he starts, "I'm parked out the front, don't keep me waiting," he smirks before hanging up on you.

You smile to yourself and begin to quickly shove your books and laptop into your tote bad.

"Someone's in a hurry," Bella teases.

"Shut up," you say rolling your eyes before running off.

When you get to the front gate you immediately smile widely at the sight. Felix is parked right there leaning on his car dressed in all black.

(this is what he is wearing if you need reference^^^)

(obvi his hair is black though)

He's also wearing sunglasses which makes you laugh softly, 'why does he always have to cover up that pretty face of his?' you think to yourself.

"You ready for our date?" he jokes as he goes to open the door.

"Not a date," you laugh as you quickly speed to the door and open it yourself, "And I can open my own door thank you."

"Yeah, my bad," Felix chuckles as he leans his head up and looks at the sky which makes it hard for you to not gape at his jawline.

"So where are we going?" you ask when the car starts moving, "And don't say its a surprise because I hate those."

Felix looks over at you as the car slows at a red light, "I want to take you to-"

*ring ring* *ring ring*

"Oh sorry, it's my mum. I have to take it," you say before quickly answering the phone.

Felix turns his attention back to the road and smiles. 'so she loves her family, cute.' he thinks to himself as the light turns green.

"Hey mum I- wait he what?!?" your eyes widen as you listen to your mum explain the situation.

"That kid I swear," you scoff, "Don't worry mum I've got, I'll knock some sense into him."

You say goodbye to your mum before hanging up and resting your face in your palms out of frustration.

"Hey, is everything alright," Felix asks, placing one of his hands on yours while to the other stays on the wheel.

"Yes- I mean no- I mean, I have to go and I really don't want to," you say looking up at him, "I'm so sorry but can you just drop me off here, I have to call an Uber."

"Why? I could just drive you," Felix says as he pulls the car over so he can focus on the conversation.

"It's a family matter," you say scrunching up your face, "you probably don't even want to have to deal with it."

"And what makes you say that?" he asks, tilting his head, "Y/N, I don't think you understand, I'll want to deal with just about anything if it involves you."

You look down as he says this, knowing you'll blush if your eyes meet.

"It's my younger brother, he got into a fight at school and my mum's working so I have to pick him up," you sigh.

"Sounds familiar," Felix laughs, "My younger sister loves to get in trouble too."

"Actually?" you laugh, "Or are you just trying to make me feel better?"

"A little bit of both," Felix smiles, "so, where's his school?"

*

*

*

"Miles Y/L/N" You snap as you and Felix enter the school office and spot him waiting.

(Y/L/N = Your Last Name)

"Y/N, I'm sor-"

"Save it," you cut him off, "I'm don't even want to look at you right now."

"Y/NNN" Miles pouts.

"Don't 'Y/NN' me, I was busy when mum called for me to pick your ass up," you roll your eyes.

"Busy? Doing what? Hanging out with your boyfriend?" he snickers, gesturing to Felix who is standing behind you with his hands in his pockets.

"You're in no position to be making jokes," you scold hitting him in the back of the head, "And for the record he's not my-"

"Miss Y/L/N," the principle calls as he steps out of his office with another boy and his mother, "could I speak to you for a moment?"

"Yes of course," you say, signalling for Felix and Miles to wait outside.

"So, how's your mum?" the principle asks as you both take a seat. He's the same principle from when you used to attend the school and is such a sweet soul.

"She's fine," you smile, "And on her behalf I'd like to apologise for-"

"Oh nonsense," the principle laughs, "the kid your brother got into a fight with a kid who just has been suspended for bullying another student, Miles was merely defending them. Although his methods were wrong, he was only acting from his heart."

"Well that's a relief," you breathe.

"Still, I do have to suspend your brother for fighting."

"Oh no no, that's completely fine, I understand. Thank you," you smile as you both stand up.

"Well, I won't take up anymore of your time. I've already talked to Miles and he's a bright kid so you have nothing to worry about," the principle assures you as he leads you to the door and you step out.

"Thank you Sir, I'll be sure to keep my little brother in check from now on," you say smiling widely as you dig your claws into your brother's wrist and drag him outside to the car.

"Owwww, you're hurting me," Miles begins to complain as soon as your far enough into the car park.

"I don't care. I get that you were standing up for someone, but do it with your words not your fists," you say, hitting him on the back of the head.

Felix snickers at the sight which causes Miles to glare at him.

"Hey, who are you?" your younger brother asks, furrowing his brows.

"He's our ride, that's who he is," you explain, "Don't bite the hand that feeds you."

Miles rolls his eyes at your words before reluctantly jumping in the back seat.

"Thanks Felix," you smile as soon as you get into the vehicle, "You really didn't have to help me but thank you."

He grabs hold of your hand and returns the smile. "Anytime," he says.

Miles makes fake gagging sounds in the back seat at the sight, "I think I'm going to be sick. Really, Y/N? Him"

"Miles, I swear-"

"It's alright," Felix says, gently taking hold of your hand, "I have sisters so I get it."

You blush at the smoothness in his voice and look down which just makes Miles expression become more disgusted but you ignore him.

After a little of driving in silence, Miles asks if you should pick up Bonnie on the way.

"Who's Bonnie?" Felix asks. 

"A rat" Miles snickers. 

*

*

*

When you get home Felix parks on the side of your house and your siblings run inside. 

"Thanks again for today," you say as he walks you to the door. 

"I didn't mind," he shrugs, "I'm just sad we can't spend more time together."

You smile and shake your head at this comment. "If you say things like that I might get the wrong idea."

The two of you stop walking when you reach the ~welcome home~ mat.

"It's the truth," he leans down so he's at eye level with you. You take a step back.

"I- I should probably go inside now," you stutter, making Felix smirk.

"I'll see you around then."

*

*

*

A/N

Sorry for taking so long to update :)

I love you all, mwah 😚😚

- Kat

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

3.7K 79 8
Seojun is still reeling from his breakup with Jugyeong. You are a trainee in the same agency and see him looking sad at the practice room one day. Yo...
18.8K 213 16
A nerd falls for a Bully? A Bully falls for a nerd? Will they fall for each other? A pure young girl fall for a Bad Bully who makes her life hideous
679K 33.6K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...
3.9K 109 7
You know, I'm full of scars It's okay, because you're not leaving Thank you, only for you I'm here...