Together After All

By yourgirlmikayla

There is this girl, Kayla, who is in love with her best friend Devin. She does not know how to tell him becau... More

Kayla's POV
Devin's POV
Kaylas POV
Kaylas POV
Devins POV
Kaylas POV
Devins POV
Kaylas POV
Devins POV
Kaylas POV
Devins POV
Comment to tell me what you think!

Devins POV

620 34 0
By yourgirlmikayla

Now that Daniel & Kevin are here we won't have any alone time. I rush over to the door.

"Hey Keviekev. Wassup DVeda?" I say to the boys.
"Nothing rea- Oh hey Kayla." Kevin says to Kayla, he then whispers, "what have you to crazy kids been up to?"
"She just got here" I say wishing she didn't so that we had some time to ourselves.
"Yeah sure." Dani says.
"I did." Kayla says walking over to us.

I then grab her hand to go upstairs and say, "Let's go upstairs now." I look into her beautiful brown eyes as I hold her hand.

*I can tell by the way she moved her hand into mine that she likes me but I don't know for sure. I know I have to ask her soon.*

I can see Kevin & Daniel talking to Kayla like they planned something. Then the boys go over to Jazzys room so I know somethings up.

I ask Kayla, "where is Kevin & Daniel?"
Kay says, "I told them to give us a minute. I have to ask you something and I couldn't wait any longer."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
365K 21.8K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
392K 6.3K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
138K 2.7K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...