Kaylas POV

I'm freaking out as I start to talk to Devin, "I wanted to ask you, do you have feelings for me?" *I start speaking really fast* "Its just that I have been in love with you for the 6 years that I've know you. I know you might not feel the same wa-"
Devin cuts me off & says, "Kayla, I love you too. I haven't found the words to say it and I always thought you wouldn't of liked me back."
I say, "Of course I do. I've been showing you signs that I've liked you for along time. Even Kevin & Daniel think that we know that we both like each other, we just didn't want to take it to the next level."
He says, "Kayla, you mean everything to me & now that I know that you like me back, I wanna do this."

Devin then leans in for a kiss. His lips touch mine and it was the most valuable moment of my life. He pulls me closer as I lean in more.

*At this point I knew we became more than friends which is what I've always wanted.*

I pulled away from him to breath then went back in again. He's such a great kisser. I can't believe we were together... FINALLY AFTER 6 YEARS!

Kev & DVeda walk in in the middle of us kissing.

"I told you Kayla. I told you he liked you back!" Kev says.
"Get it DGord." Daniel says, "You finally got her!"

Devin says, "I sure do!"

He looks me in the eye then I say, "& I have you!"