Lab Rats Season 2

Autorstwa ScarletWitch19

Ever since Leo Dooley moved in with the Davenports almost a year ago, Cassie has gone on many crazy adventure... Więcej

Cast
Spy Fly
Missin' the Mission
Quarantined
Robot Fight Club
Bro Down
The Rats Strike Back
Parallel Universe
Spike's Got Talent
Leo and Cassie vs. Evil
Hole in One
Trucked Out
The Bionic 500
Bionic Showdown, Part 1
Bionic Showdown, Part 2
Memory Wipe
Avalanche!
Adam Up
Llama Drama
The Haunting of Mission Creek High
Perry 2.0
My Little Brother
Prank You Very Much
'Twas the Mission Before Christmas
Trent Gets Schooled
No Going Back

Speed Trapped

673 13 1
Autorstwa ScarletWitch19

In the lab, Bree, Chase, and I were sitting at a table while Adam and Leo were putting stuff away in their bags. Bree was brushing her hair while I was reading a comic book.

"Tonight's the night! The new frozen yogurt shop is opening!" Chase says to us excitedly. "Fifty-two flavors and four of them are sugar-free." Bree and I gave him weird looks.

"Oh, who are you kidding? You passed out the first time you discovered nail polish." Chase says to Bree.

"I've heard of those yogurt places. They get you by charging for toppings. So, I'm bringing my own." Adam says, walking over to us. He unzips his jacket to reveal the bags of toppings he has. "You don't even wanna know what's in my pants." He slaps his pants pockets, and all we hear is a squishing noise. "Aah! Ooh! Hot butterscotch! Ooh!"

"Sorry, you guys are coming home straight after school." Mr. Davenport says. "So no flavors, no froyo, no hanging with the bros, peeps, and homies."

"Bros, peeps, and homies? Don't. Just...no." Bree says.

"What's got you so grouchy?" Leo asks. "They run out of human footstools at the rich-guy club?"

"Did you forget your little buddy Marcus found the lab yesterday?" Mr. Davenport says. "He could've discovered our bionic secret."

"Oh! Okay, so it's our fault that your million-dollar smart home system didn't stop him?" I say as Bree, Chase, and I stand up.

"Don't go there, short stack. I was getting my beauty sleep. Something you might want to look into." Eddy says. I just stick my tongue out at Eddy.

"Look, it doesn't matter whose fault it was, even though someone was supposed to be watching him." Mr. Davenport says, pointing to Leo.

"Well, technically someone pulled Leo away, letting Marcus roam free," Leo says, pointing to Mr. Davenport.

"Guys, I think you're talking about each other," Adam says.

"Bottom line, I am keeping a tighter leash on you four. And Leo, because I can't always be there, you have to step it up and do a better job of watching out for them." Mr. Davenport says.

"No problem, Big D. I may have let one goon get too close, but I won't let any more Marcuses slip through the cracks," Leo says. "From now on you can call me the Enforcer!"

~*~*~*~*~

"The hammer is down, people. No more talking to boys, no more talking to girls, no more helping old ladies to their cars!" Leo says as the five of us were in the lab. I sat by Mr. Davenport's computer while Leo talked to Adam, Bree, and Chase.

"I was helping your grandmother," Chase says.

"Trust no one!" Leo says, getting into Chase's face.

"Wait, why aren't you telling Cassie any of this?" Chase asks.

"Because Chase, unlike you three, I believe Marcus is evil, and I'm willing to do everything it takes to take him down," I say, getting up from my chair and walking over to my siblings. Mr. Davenport runs into the lab. He was dancing and acting all giddy.

"It's here! It's here! It's here!" Mr. Davenport shouted.

"What? What is it?" Bree asks.

"Whatever it is, I hope it came with a big bag of masculinity, 'cause I never want to see that again," Eddy says before logging off.

"Just come here!" Mr. Davenport exclaimed. We all laugh and follow Mr. Davenport into the garage. My eyes widen when we see a nice-looking car parked in the center of the garage. "Meet the world's first self-driving car, designed by yours truly. That's right, just when you thought I couldn't get more awesome, BOOM! I got more awesome!"

"And BOOM! I still want to be dropped off a block away from school." Bree says.

"So how does this thing drive itself?" I ask Mr. Davenport.

"Oh, well, uh, see this panel on top? It receives a satellite signal and sends all the pertinent information to the car's onboard computer, and voila, it drives itself!" Mr. Davenport explains. "Hey, did I mention, by the way, that this car goes 200 miles an hour? No? That's because it goes 300!" He pulls out his keys and turns on the car.

"Good evening, Donald. Would you like to take a ride?" A female computer voice says.

"She sounds classy," Leo says.

"Oh, yeah." Mr. Davenport says, nodding his head.

Tasha walks into the garage. "Guys, what are you doing? You're gonna be late for school! Go, go, go, go, go, go, go!" She motions for us to leave the garage. Once we were gone, she saw the new car. "What is this? Donald, is this my anniversary present?! This is too much! You shouldn't have!"

"I didn't. Uh, your gift is a lot less expensive." Mr. Davenport says. "But, uh, just as romantic."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Today is the five-year anniversary of my activation and he's spending it with me!" Eddy says.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Eddy, I completely forgot." Mr. Davenport says.

"Donald, if you even consider spending our anniversary with that deranged emoticon, it's gonna get ugly around here," Tasha says.

"Well, if anyone knows ugly..."

"Eddy!" Mr. Davenport says. "Don't worry, honey, this night is all about you. As a matter of fact, I have prepared a special anniversary dinner myself."

"Thank you!" Tasha and Eddy both say.

"I was talking to my wife." Mr. Davenport says to Eddy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

At school, Kyle and I were sitting on a bench in the hallway when Adam walked up to a girl. "Becky, loving the new tee!"

"Sorry, Becky, Adam can't talk right now. He has a horrible disease. You'd better jet before his flesh starts eating itself." Leo says. Becky walks away in disgust.

"Leo, you are taking this enforcer thing way too far," Bree says, walking up to Leo.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Hey." Leo says. A boy tries to walk between us when Leo stops him and scans him with a metal detector wand. "You're good." The kid walks away.

"Hey, guys! What's up?" Marcus says, walking up to us. I roll my eyes when I see him.

"I'll tell you what's up, your time here. Get lost, creepy." Leo says, holding out his metal detector.

"Silly, Leo. So, guys, are you excited for the new frozen yogurt shop? They're giving out unlimited toppings. Principal Perry's been camped out for a week." Marcus says.

"Wha...unlimited toppings? Somebody could've told me that before I filled my socks up with gummy frogs." Adam says.

"Stranger danger," I whisper to Adam, Bree, and Chase.

"Uh, sorry, Marcus, we can't go," Chase says.

"Uh, we have chores to do," Bree says.

"No, we don't. We have an uptight dad who's afraid we'll reveal our secret..." We all gave Adam a look, and he realized what he was about to say. "Recipe for chili. Ooh, that works. Let's go!" Marcus raised his eyebrow as Adam, Bree, Chase, and Leo ran out of the school.

"It's a bummer that you can't come tonight. I was hoping we could spend a little more time together." Kyle says, walking up to me.

"I know. Me, too." I say.

"Is there a way you can convince your dad to come?" Kyle asks.

"No. My dad has pretty strict rules. He's a little overprotective." I say.

"Well, I'm still gonna miss you. Maybe we'll go a different night?" Kyle says.

"I'd like that," I say with a smile. I wrap my arms around him in a hug, and when we pull away, I leave the school.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Ugh, everybody from school is checking in at the yogurt shop! Even Susie Reynolds, and she's lactose intolerant." Bree groans as we sit in the lab. I was texting Kyle when Mr. Davenport walked into the lab.

"Guys, I need your help to make Tasha's dinner tonight extra special." Mr. Davenport says.

"Yeah, sure. What can we do?" Adam asks.

"Stay far, far away." Mr. Davenport says, putting his arms around us. He leaves the lab. My phone beeps and I read a text from Kyle.

"Ooh, Kyle just texted me. He says Principal Perry is shotgunning tutti-fruity straight from the dispenser!" I say.

"Aw, man! I knew we should have gone to the grand opening with Marcus!" Chase groans.

"I could have gone with Kyle," I say.

"We are missing the biggest social event of the year. Let's just go!" Bree says.

"We can't. Mr. Davenport wants us here." Chase says.

"No, Mr. Davenport wants us far, far away. And the yogurt shop is far, far away." Adam says.

"Your razor-thin logic works for me!" Chase says.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait! What about Leo?" Bree asks.

"Marcus said not to invite him and he's right. We just have to be quick." Chase says.

"You know what else is quick? Davenport's car." Adam says.

"Are you crazy?" Chase says. "Mr. Davenport would kill us if he knew we drove his car," Chase says.

"Yes, but we wouldn't be driving his car. It drives itself." Bree says. "Boom!"

"Can't argue with that!" Adam exclaimed.

"I don't know about this, guys. I promised Leo I'd keep an eye on you." I say.

"I thought you wanted to go," Bree says.

"I do. It's just..."

"Kyle will be there," Bree says.

"What are we still doing here? Let's go!" I say. We leave the lab.

Upstairs in the living room, Mr. Davenport and Tasha were getting ready for their anniversary dinner. "Honey, before our dinner tonight, I have a special treat for you." Mr. Davenport says. "It's a slide show of our first year together. Showtime, Eddy!"

"Okay, here you are after your wedding," Eddy says, showing a picture of Tasha and Mr. Davenport.

"Aw, such a special day," Tasha says.

"Not for me. I was home alone talking to the lamp." Eddy says. "Ooh, this picture's even better." Eddy shows another picture of Tasha and Mr. Davenport riding a horse. Eddy replaces Tasha's face in the picture with his.

"Eddy, you took my face off the picture!" Tasha says.

"Fine, I'll put it back!" Eddy says. Eddy puts Tasha's face on the horse.

"Eddy!" Mr. Davenport says.

"Hey, just be glad I didn't put it on the other end," Eddy says. "Ooh, here's my personal favorite, Tasha waking up in the morning." He shows a picture of a scary monster. Tasha picked up a salt shaker and was about to throw it at Eddy, but Mr. Davenport stopped her.

"Ignore him, ignore him." Mr. Davenport says. "Let's just have some dinner. Let's just...yeah. Nice anniversary dinner." Tasha sat at the dinner table, and Mr. Davenport walked off for a moment.

"Donald, I'm a little warm. Can you cool it off?" Tasha asks.

"I'm on it!" Eddy says. He turns on the AC full blast and freezes Tasha.

"Aah! Eddy, what did you do?" Mr. Davenport asks.

"I froze the turkey!" Eddy chuckles.

~*~*~*~*~*~

When we made it to the yogurt shop, I saw Kyle talking with some friends, and he smiled when he saw me walking over to him. "Cassie! You made it!" He says, hugging me. He looks at Adam, Bree, and Chase. "Hey, guys."

"Hey, Kyle!" Chase waves.

"I'm so glad you're here!" Kyle says to me.

"Me too! I'm so excited. This place is so cool!" I say.

"Hey, guys!" Marcus says as he walks over to us.

"Marcus!" Adam, Bree, and Chase say.

"Hey, Kyle, Marcus, come check out our dad's new car!" Adam says. Kyle and Marcus follow us to Mr. Davenport's car.

"This thing is awesome!" Marcus says.

"Yeah, you just say any destination and it automatically takes you there," Chase says.

"Yet no matter how many times I tell it, take me to a better life, here I am," Bree says.

"And get this, it even has a compartment for your gloves," Adam says.

When Kyle was done admiring the car, he turned to me. "Wanna grab a frozen yogurt?" He asks.

"Sure," I say. I turn to Adam, Bree, and Chase. "Be right back, guys."

"Hold it!" Leo pants as he runs up to us. "Eddy told me you guys snuck out. You're all coming with me!"

"No, we're not," Bree says.

"Oh, yes, you are!" Leo says.

"You can't tell us what to do," Chase says.

"Yeah, you're not the boss of us. What, did you run over here?" Adam says.

"Where is Cassie?" Leo asks.

"She's in line with Kyle," Chase says.

"So, she betrayed me! She was supposed to be looking out for you three!" Leo says.

"What? Cassie didn't betray you. That's ridiculous!" Bree says. As the four of them argue, Marcus gets inside Mr. Davenport's car.

"Please enter a destination." A female computer voice says.

"Bottom of the Pacific Ocean and override manual braking," Marcus says.

"I'm sorry, manual braking cannot be overridden." The female computer voice says. Marcus takes out a small device and overrides the control panel. "Manual braking overridden. Destination accepted. Waiting for door to close." Marcus puts a camera in the car so he can see what's happening inside.

"Good thing I sprung for the underwater camera," Marcus says. He gets out of the car.

"All of you are getting in the car, right now!" Leo says just as Kyle and I walk over to them with our frozen yogurts.

"Whoa, hey, guys. What's going on?" Kyle asks when he heard my siblings arguing.

"Cassie, you were supposed to be watching them! Why didn't you stop them?" Leo asks me.

"Because I wanted to get frozen yogurt with Kyle. See?" I say, showing my frozen yogurt cup to Leo.

"Okay, I'm warning you. Do not make me call for backup. Because I do not have any backup." Leo says.

"Guys, Leo's right. I don't want you to get in trouble. Maybe you should go home." Marcus says. "But at least grab some yogurt before you go. I'll watch the car."

"I should probably get going, too. There's this killer Math test I have to study for and if I don't ace it, my dad won't let me stay on the football team." Kyle says. He gently puts his hand on my shoulder. "See you later, Cass. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Bye, Kyle," I say. Once Kyle was gone, I waited in line with Adam, Bree, and Chase while Leo stayed behind and confronted Marcus.

"No, no, no. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I see what you're doing. You're not gonna lay one slimy little finger on this car. Beat it, eyebrows!" Leo says. He gets in the car.

"Door closed. Acquiring fastest route to the bottom of the Pacific Ocean." The female computer voice says.

"Bottom of the what?! Help, help, help!" Leo says as he struggles to get out of the car.

"Safety locks engaged. Departing in three, two, one." Marcus waves Leo goodbye as the car speeds off.

"I'm gonna miss that little guy. No, I'm not." Marcus says. He takes a kid's yogurt and walks away.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Stop!" Leo shouted as the car sped down the road.

"Your final destination is the bottom of the Pacific Ocean and cannot be overridden. Would you like to hear some music until we arrive?"

"No!" Leo says.

"You said disco." The car starts playing disco music.

"No!" Leo exclaimed.

When Adam, Bree, Chase, and I got back, we noticed Leo and the car were gone. "Um, where's Leo?" I ask.

"More importantly, where's the car?" Chase asks.

"Even more importantly, where are the napkins?" Adam asks as he walks over to us with yogurt all over his hands. Chase handed him some napkins.

"Leo probably went for a joyride. I'll just call my dad to pick us up. He's been dying to meet you guys." Marcus says.

My phone started to beep, and when I pulled it out, I saw that Leo was calling me. "It's Leo," I answered the phone. "Leo, where are you?"

"I'm trapped in the car speeding towards the bottom of the Ocean!" Leo says. "Do something or the next time you see me I'm gonna be a fish stick!"

"Guys, Leo's in trouble. We have to go help him." I say as I hang up the phone.

"I'm sorry, Marcus, we gotta go," Bree says.

"Wait, you can't go yet! We haven't taken a picture with the Froyo-A-Go-Go Dodo!" Marcus says.

"Oh, right!" Adam says. He takes out his phone and snaps a picture of him and Marcus with the frozen yogurt guy. "Now we're good." Bree grabs Adams's arm, and we walk away from Marcus. Once we were on the other side of the parking lot, I pulled out my phone, called Leo, and put it on speaker.

"Hey, Leo, the left pedal is called a brake. Take your foot and step on it!" Adam says.

"Don't you think I would have tried that already?!" Leo shouts.

"Hey, if you can't be polite, this conversation is over," Adam says. He tried to hang up the phone, but I snatched it away from him.

"Leo, I'll use your cell signal to locate the car with my bionic GPS," Chase says. He presses two fingers on his temple and uses his bionic eye to scan Leo's location. "Got him. Taylor Avenue and 28th."

"I'll use my super-speed to catch up to the car and pull him out," Bree says. She uses her super speed to catch up to Mr. Davenport's car. Leo screams when he sees Bree holding onto the car. "Open the door!"

"I can't!" Leo says.

"The child safety lock is always engaged for passengers under the age of nine."

"I'm fourteen!" Leo says.

"You are very small for your age."

"Look for the emergency brake!" Bree says.

"Maybe this is it!" Leo says, pressing a button.

"Turbo booster engaged." The car speeds up, and Bree lets go of her grip on the car.

"That wasn't it!" Leo shouts.

Bree super speeds back to the yogurt shop, and Adam, Chase, and I noticed her hair was messy and she was covered in dirt. "What happened to you?" Chase asks.

"You know those signs that say deer crossing? They don't lie." Bree says. "I don't know how we're gonna stop that car."

"What, you don't think the ocean's gonna stop it?" Adam asks.

"If the car's being driven by an internal computer system, maybe I can tap into it remotely and shut it down," Chase says. He grabs my phone. "Hang on, Leo, I'm gonna try something." He hands me my phone before looking into the sky. He taps his temple, and his eyes begin to glow blue. A laser shoots out of his eye, which connects him to the car's system, but it only turns on the windshield wipers and causes the car horn to beep repeatedly.

"Well, Chase, you completed the fourteen-point maintenance checklist. Now, all we need is an oil change and we're good to go!" Leo yelled.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Tasha...Eddy would like to apologize." Mr. Davenport says as he and Tasha walk downstairs to the living room. "Go ahead, Eddy."

"I just wanna say I'm very s-s-s-s-s-so-so..."

"Are you faking a malfunction? He is faking a malfunction!" Tasha says.

"Eddy!" Mr. Davenport shouts.

"Okay, okay! I'm sorry." Eddy says.

"Thank you," Tasha says.

"Sorry, you live here. Ha!" Eddy laughs.

"That's it. I'm going to the lab to shut you down." Mr. Davenport says.

"No, no! Please!" Eddy begs. "Tasha, honey, baby, you gotta help me! I'll give you anything you want!"

"I want total control of your mute button," Tasha says.

"Fine," Eddy says.

"And I want you to stop taunting my book club," Tasha says.

"Fine! Then you better tell the creepy little one to stop pushing my buttons!" Eddy says.

"And no more calling animal control reporting a wild bear roaming the kitchen!" Tasha says.

"To be fair, you had your snout pretty deep in that salmon," Eddy says. Tasha gives Eddy a look. "Okay, you've got a deal!"

"Great. Then I will tell him not to shut you off." Tasha says.

"Thank you!" Eddy says.

"Starting tomorrow," Tasha says.

"What? No! You tricked me! Your book club is stupid..." Eddy shuts off.

"Happy anniversary to me. I wonder if there's any salmon left." Tasha says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Okay, the car won't let me tap into its CPU, but what if there was a way for me to block its satellite signal?" Chase says.

"But is your force field powerful enough?" I ask.

"Well, yeah, but I'd have to surround the entire car, which is miles away and moving fast," Chase says. "I could never throw that far."

"You can't, but I can!" Adam says, striking a superhero pose.

"Yes, you can!" Chase says. "If I can calculate the distance, arc, and force necessary to launch, I can guide your arm and use your strength to hurl the force field at the car."

"Ah, so it's like a bionic-bro combo! A bro-motion! A bro-tation! A super bionic bro-chacho..."

"Just do it already!" Bree and I both say.

"Hurry, hurry!" Leo says.

"Okay, we've only got one chance. You gotta think of it like a basketball. We're shooting a full-court shot across 98 courts that are moving at 125 miles per hour." Chase says.

"Yeah, numbers, numbers, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Just tell me what I'm chucking." Adam says.

"Fifteen seconds to destination."

"Guys, I'm sorry. You're trying to rescue me when I'm supposed to be protecting you. I guess I wasn't a very good enforcer." Leo says.

"No, you weren't," Adam says.

"Just get ready," Chase says. He creates a blue force field ball in his hands. "Get on your knees." Adam groans and gets on his knees. Chase hands him the force field ball, and when he pulls Adam back, he looks up to the sky and scans Leo's location. "Perfect. All right. Three, two, one, now!"

The boys let go of the ball, and it hits the car, stopping it. I take a picture of Adam and Chase lying on top of each other. "I don't know what that was, but it's going on my profile page," I laughed. I give Bree a high five. Adam and Chase quickly get up.

"Let's see if it worked," Chase says. He puts up a holographic screen, and we watch the car stop right at the edge of a cliff just as the force field hits the car and stops it. "It worked! The car stopped!" Adam, Bree, Chase, and I hugged each while Leo cheered over the phone.

"Thank you for driving a Davenport super car. Would you care to participate in a short survey about your experience?" The female computer voice says to Leo.

"No!" Leo says.

"Question number one..."

"Let me out! Let me out!" Leo says.

Back at the house, Adam parked the car in the garage, and we all got out. "You guys may have saved my life, but you also almost ended it. So you're not off the hook." Leo says. "I'm gonna be on you like yogurt on Adam's shirt." Adam licks the yogurt on his shirt.

"Hmm. That is not yogurt." He says. Mr. Davenport walks into the garage.

"Hey!" Mr. Davenport yells, making us jump. "Do you guys have any idea how much trouble you're in? I told you, three feet away at all times, and no breathing on the windows!"

"Sorry." We all say as we leave the garage. Upstairs in the living room, Leo was sitting on the couch while I was bringing a plate of snacks over to the table. Before I could sit down, the doorbell rang.

"I got it," I say. I walk over to the door, and when I open it, I groan when I see Marcus.

"Oh, look. It's my least favorite person. Goodbye." I say, slamming the door in Marcus' face. Marcus opens the door and enters the house.

"Leo, I am so happy you're home safe! I can't believe you almost ended up at the bottom of the ocean!" Marcus says.

"Wait, how did you know where the car was set to go?" I ask Marcus.

"I didn't," Marcus says.

"Wait a minute. You sabotaged me!" Leo says. "You programmed that car! I'm gonna tell Davenport!" Before Leo could go downstairs to the lab, Marcus fires a green laser at him.

"Leo, look out!" I shouted.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," Marcus says. "That was a warning shot. Next one won't be."

"You? With...the...what?" I stammer.

"Surprise! I'm bionic. Just like you and your pathetic siblings." Marcus says to me.

"And you know about...okay, you are just droppin' bombs everywhere, man!" Leo says.

"You two tell anyone and the whole world will know about your family's little secret," Marcus says. "You and your siblings will be taken away. Davenport would be ruined forever. You know, I'd hate to see your family torn apart because of your big mouth." I glare at Marcus as his eyes turn green.

"Hey, Marcus. What's up?" Chase asks as he, Adam, and Bree walk into the living room. Marcus' eyes turn back to normal.

"Oh, hey, guys. I just stopped by to make sure Leo was okay." Marcus says.

"How sweet is this guy?" Adam says. Bree sees the scared look on Leo's face.

"You okay, Leo?" She asks.

"Leo, you good?" Chase asks.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, I'm good." Leo says.

"And what about you, Cass?" Chase asks.

I was still glaring at Marcus. "Everything is fine," I say. I bump into Marcus' shoulder as I leave the living room. Leo may be scared of Marcus, but I'm not. He is going to pay for what he did to Leo and for threatening my family.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Guys, you forgot to gas up Davenport's car!" Adam says, walking into the lab. "Luckily I was smart enough to fill it up with the gas can in the garage."

"Adam, it's an electric car," Chase says.

"Mm-hmm," Adam says.

"It doesn't take gas! One spark and that thing could..."

"Oh, boy," Bree says.

"Hey, guys. I'm gonna go for a drive." Mr. Davenport says, walking towards the garage.

"No!" Adam, Bree, Chase, and I shouted. When Mr. Davenport takes out his keys and turns on the car, it explodes, knocking the lab doors down.

"Well, at least he doesn't know we drove it," Adam says. Mr. Davenport screams and runs into the garage.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Welcome to Season 2 of Lab Rats! I hope you guys liked this chapter. This next season of Lab Rats is definitely going to have a lot more action and surprises. I can't wait for you to see what I have in store for Cassie!

Also, you're going to be seeing a lot more of Kyle in this next chapter. What do you guys think of him so far? Will Cassie and Kyle admit their feelings for each other? We will soon find out!

Don't forget to comment/vote!

If you want to stay updated on my Lab Rats stories or any of my other upcoming projects be sure to give me a follow! It would make my day!

Thanks for reading! 😊

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

68.6K 1.9K 23
"𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝗼 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬." A near-death experience ends with...
3.7K 208 17
In the Davenport Bionic Academy, amid conflicts and twists with the students and their past, and the responsibilities of the academy, Chase and Harpe...
226K 4.1K 34
The Davenport family, including Leo and Alex have been through a lot. Going on constant missions and saving the world was what they called normal. Co...
33K 544 75
Cadence Dooley is Tasha's sons best friend; she moved in with leo and tasha after her parents died when she was 8 years old. she even changed her las...