Aftermath [AvA/AvM]

By AlanBeckerz

ANNOUNCEMENT ;; 📢 THIS BOOK IS BEING REMADE! I recommend you read the remake as it'll be less confusing and... More

Chapter 1 - Return
Chapter 2 - "What happened?"
Chapter 3 - King Orange...
Chapter 4 - Disappearance.
Chapter 5 - Control
Chapter 6 - Lost
Creator's note <3
Chapter 7 - Truth
Chapter 8 - Worry
Chapter 10 - Pretend
Chapter 11 - Him
Chapter 12's spoiler!!
Chapter 12 - Encounter
Chapter 13 - Snapped
Chapter 14 - Laughs
Chapter 15 - Dreams
Chapter 16 - Recoding
news
announcement

Chapter 9 - Power

909 16 29
By AlanBeckerz

Second's POV

I feel better, better than yesterday that is.

I woke up from my nap, as usual. You wonder why I woke up? Green blasted music AGAIN.

So I got up from my bed, walked, more like wobbled my way outside. Smack Green's noteblocks until all of them broke, went back inside to flop on my bed again.

Before I slept again, I turned on some sad music. Their weirdly calming.

As I closed my eyes and felt a feeling of relief, exhaustion, and relaxation wash over me in waves. A specific song turned on, it was a particular song I'd always cry to, sometimes hearing it would make me cry. That's exactly what happened.

The feelings I had before changed into exhaustion, stress, concern, and of course. The incident.

Everything kept being about those stupid incident, I won't waste my tears on it now. I have The Dark Lord's bracelet now, anything awful will end.

No more incidents! By the time the song ended, I had drifted asleep.

Narrator

As Second opened his eyes, he yawned while getting up. Slowly wobbling towards the door, he opened it.

CRASH

A loud sound that had fully woken him up, he immediately ran towards said noise. His 4 friends, on the ground. Injured. All because of, Chosen..?

Why had he attacked them, he was-

Chosen was behind him? Who's that?

Another person appeared who looked alot like The Dark Lord, floating on a red cursor.

CRASH

Smoke started appearing out of nowhere, then green flames, blinding lights that made everyone except Second close his eyes.

Familiar wings with a halo, a green force circling around said stick figure. Victim emerged amidst the smoke as the lights dimmed, as Victim lifted his hand towards the intruder. As green flames circled Victims arm, it blasted. Making a loud explosion.

Smoke filled the desktop once again, as it started fading. Victim and Chosen are seen flying as the TCO and TDL look alike float on the red cursor with familiar powers, but the look alike have gloves?

TDL look alike had gloves to be exact, they seemed to be the bracelet, but as gloves. Second watched before looking at his friends, they seemed to be as amazed as Second.

Second remembered they were injured and ran towards them, dragging them inside of the Stick figure fights website. He grabbed a first aid kit and covered their wounds in bandages, Blue got up since his scars weren't awful. Green was the overly injured one, taking two blows of fire and a strike of laser from an attempt of saving the rest, Which was the cause of the loud crashing noise from before.

Second had turned on his blades and left, Blue made some medicine while Yellow codes a weapon and armor. They found out how to be immune from fire and laser, so he already finished by the time Green healed up enough to fight.

They went outside to another them? There was another Second, another Green, Another Blue, Another Yellow, and Another Red?

The Alternative Chosen and Dark had most likely left, along with the Alternative Alan/Cursor.

Second had worn a black top that had a button, they heard the other Second tell Second to click on the button. As Second did, the Alt!Second immediately got pushed from a force field, it was green. Following the Force field were flames, tamed Virabots, lasers, knifes, etc. Chosen sent flames towards the tamed Virabots before immediately getting tackled by it.

The tamed Virabots were stronger than the normal one, as they were most likely made with Second's code. The code of his powers to be exact, the other 4 were given the same by Second. Except the button just gave them a force field with flames.

As yellow reached his hand out, he had an extra accessory. A necklace, as he clicked on the necklace. A pop up hologram was seen, he swiped through it. Noticing he's able to code with the necklace, he immediately jumped in excitement.

Red did the same and had a belt, he clicked on the button on the belt and immediately there were cases for huge swords on Red's belt. Red grabbed one of the swords and also jumped like a child on a sugar rush. He'd swing it around as if it were a leaf.

Blue did the same, being met with shoes, he click on it and was given the ability to fly + powers to do any spell. Instead of jumping he flew up really fast, most likely on an excitement rush.

Green of course watched and excitedly stuck his hand out of said force field, being met with a rather stylish bucket hat. Tapping on the hat, he felt stronger and had a sword that seemed to be made for the gods. It glowed bright, and had a force that made Green feel stronger than ever before.

Second watched and stuck his hand out, his bracelet glowed brighter then dimmed. He'd check for anything but nothing happened, he turned off the force field in dissapointment.

A blade pierced through his back as he sees his code flying away, he watches as everyone stares, they were intimidated by whoever stabbed him, and before he were to fade. He sees as the figure walks toward them.

Second immediately shakes his head, looking at his friends he called for a group meeting. Signaling everyone to follow him, he led them to the living room.

" You all have nice weapons and I have a force field. How did you guys do that? "

Second asked, Blue was about to speak up when a glitching effect appeared and dissapeared as Victim fades in.

" Hello, Second. I have come to tell of dissaponting news. "

" Hey Victim! What news by the way? "

" That you will be in danger. Take this gem, attach it to your bracelet. Stay safe Brother. "

" Stay safe? "

Before Second could speak any further, Victim had faded away. As if following along with the sudden gust of wind that made the air in the room cold as ice, giving the room an uneasy feel.

" You might have to listen to that angel figure Second "

Second looked towards Blue, Angel figure? Right, he forgot to explain who Victim was.

" He's Victim, Alan killed him. "

Said Second in a cheery voice, realising he accidentally made it sound like a good thing he immediately spoke up.

" ALAN WAS YOUNG, HE'S NOT LIKE THAT NOW- "

Everyone sighed of relief, seemed like Second can read minds without realising.

The other Red walks in and throws armor towards everybody except second. Instead, he threw gloves that landed directly at Seconds head.

Taking it off Second waves the gloves around while in a confused tone asks

" What are these for? "

Alt!Red just signals for everybody to follow, before leaving he said

" Wear them "

And left with the 4, leaving Second alone. Second just sighed, looked at the gloves, wore them, found them stylish, then was pretty glad he looked fashionable atleast. It matched his black top.

He got up and went outside, and suddenly thought about having wings (not for the plot, totally). As soon as he thought about what type of wings he'd want, a painful feeling appeared from his back, making him lose balance and falling down.

The 4 main coloured gang who were training noticed and ran towards Second as he layed down, covering his face.

Everyone noticed as wings grew, they were bright like Victim's, they glew white and green. Everything became bright as the lights became blinding, once it dimmed Second had full grown wings along with a halo over his body as he floated.

(Pic for reference.)

A glowing energy formed a halo over his head, and he had a MUCH stronger energy.

Another Crash and smoke started to fill the desktop once again, amidst the flame flew out Alt!TDL floating on the Red cursor as it aimed towards Second, Second flew at the speed of light towards Alt!TDL and striked.

Everyone including Alt!ColouredGang got into a fighting stance as Alt!TCO arised.

Force field turned on, flame on TCO's hand, Powers activated as they went front for an attack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 314 14
What happens if 6 stick figures from different kingdoms meet. What adventures will they go on? What evil will they meet? Will they find love? Will th...
3.5K 111 16
In the world of Animation vs Animator all conflict has settled, at least that's what our favourite stick figures thought. Into a universe where The D...
3.4K 130 16
"ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɢᴇᴛꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ɪꜱ ᴅᴏ ᴏʀ ᴅɪᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇʜɪɴᴅ ɪꜱ ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ʜᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ?" ... Many universes. Many timeline...
15.9K 265 13
Watch as I do what I love most, torturing Second <3 ACHIEVEMENTS #1 in Alanbecker #1 in tsc #5 in thesecondcoming #3 in imsad