Avoiding // Wilmon

By love4xplr

๐Ÿ‘‘โ€ผ๏ธ YOUNG ROYALS โ€ผ๏ธ๐Ÿ‘‘ Wilhelm admits it was him in the video, but was it a mistake? or was it a good decisio... More

chapter - 1
chapter - 2
chapter - 3
chapter - 5
chapter - 6
chapter - 7
chapter - 8
chapter - 9

chapter - 4

386 12 0
By love4xplr

(were gonna pretend they dont have any classes the first day 🤭)

Simons POV:

'fuck, why did i run away from him?' I thought, regretting my decisions. I looked around, seeing people still chatting outside.  I went to find a tree I could hide behind, and relax.

I found a big enough tree, and sat behind it. I have no clue where Sara went, probably with Felice or someone. Though, it is probably for the best Im alone. I wanted to be alone. I couldnt stand being with anyone right now, even Wille. I felt everything deteriorating, and I wanted to scream, but that would just be way too embarrassing. I stood up again, sighing.

I wanted to go home, and do absolutely nothing. I wanted to lay in bed, talk to nobody, and go to sleep. I missed my warm bed, this place is just a waste of time.

I decided to just go on a walk down the trail with all the trees. I looked at the atmosphere around me, admiring it. I never really payed much attention to trees. I walked around it, picking out cool looking leaves, until I had a handful of random leaves in my hand.

I decided to turn back, and maybe just go get food while I waited for the day to be over. I thought of Wille while walking back, dont get me wrong, I am trying to move on, but its hard. Really hard.

I walked inside the building, going to the mini buffet, making myself a sandwich. I took a bite, walking around once again. I saw Sara, Felice and Wilhelm all talking. Wilhelm glanced at me, looked away, and looked back again. 'fuck.' I thought to myself, running out the door, knowing he was behind me.

"Simon. Simon, please just talk to me?!" He yelled, as I felt many eyes on us, as I ran down the trail again. Its not that I didnt like him anymore, thats the problem. I do still like him, and I feel that if I do admit it, we'll go through the same thing again, and I dont want that to happen to either of us. "Simon, come on." He panted, and I ran faster.

"Fine. Just, talk to me, later at least. Please." He said, turning back, as I felt guilt rising.

'Why am I so stupid?'

(395 words)
2 chapters in 1 night 😱😱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 8.7K 95
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
168K 4.4K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
102K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...