BIG BOOK OF EDENS

By Sakura-Maiden

A collection of my Edens Zero characters All images and media are not mine unless stated otherwise. More

Suri Kessho
Guinevere Elysium
Artemis Esmeray
Twyla La Rouge
Alison Veil
Niu Adel
Bahari Rafferty
Sasori Charluse

Seraphina Ventus

26 0 8
By Sakura-Maiden

════════════╗

♚ G E O M E T R I C S ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Full name ↫

↬ Seraphina Ventus

↬ Nickname ↫

↬ The Seraph, the Angel of Edens

↬Age ↫

↬ It is unknown but she is around 17 at the start and then 20 after the 3 year timeskip. She is most likely hundreds of years old due to the loops.

↬ Birthday ↫

↬ August 15th

↬ Birthplace ↫

↬ Unknown as she was found floating in the void of space and the crew found.

↬ Zodiac ↫

↬ Leo

↬ Height ↫

↬ 4' 11"

↬ Gender ↫

↬ Female

↬ Orientation ↫

↬ Straight

↬ Species ↫

↬ Cyborg. Although she looks human on the outside, she has internal mechanical parts.

↬ Social Class ↫

↬ Low Class

↬ Wealth ↫

↬ She has no money

❝I have a feeling that I have been here before.❞

╔════════════╗

♚ R A T I N G S ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Psychological strength ↫

⭐️⭐️

↬ Physical strength ↫

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

↬ Close quarter combat ↫

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

↬ Distanced combat ↫

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

↬ Leadership ↫

⭐️⭐️

↬ Wisdom ↫

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

↬ Intelligence ↫

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

↬ Confidence ↫

⭐️⭐️⭐

↬ Endurance ↫

⭐️⭐️⭐️

❝Grab my hand and I'll show you the path of light.❞

╔════════════╗

♚ P E R S O N A L I T Y ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Normal mood ↫

↬ When the crew first found Seraphina, she was almost completely emotionless from her memory loss. She didn't really know how to interact with the crew and was socially awkward because of it. Seraphina eventually began to open up more to the crew as she realized that they saved her life and became more kind to them. However, she had this idea always in her head of purity and cleanliness. She has a purity complex and wants to be a pure being. She is wise and very intelligent, giving some advice to those that need it. She is also curious about the different planets that she explores.

↬ Temper ↫

↬ Seraphina has no temper. She does get angry but it has to grow on her over time before she takes it out on someone.

↬ Discipline ↫

↬ Seraphina is disciplined when Shiki tells her something as well as Rebecca. She feels as though she must listen to them but has no idea why.

↬ Strengths ↫

↬ Seraphine is extremely strong when it comes to her Ether and its capabilities.

↬ Weaknesses ↫

↬ She is weak emotionally, even when she is trying to be there for someone. This is due to her lack of memory and her own feelings.

↬ Drive/dreams ↫

↬ She desires to see Mother, wanting to be completely pure.

↬ Fears ↫

↬ She fears being corrupted and losing her memory again.

↬ Likes ↫

↬ Seraphina enjoys having tea and trying new kinds of food. She also very much enjoys reading.

↬ Dislikes ↫

↬ She doesn't like scheduling and doesn't like having a lot of time restrictions, though she isn't sure why. She also learned that she doesn't like cold food.

↬ Soft spot ↫

↬ Seraphina doesn't have a soft spot for much of anything except for soft things. Whether that be food or clothing, she typically likes it.

↬ Depression ↫

↬ Seraphina doesn't like her memory loss being brought up.

↬ Inspiration ↫

↬ None

↬ Role model ↫

↬ None

↬ Mental disorder ↫

↬ Mainly amnesia

↬ Habits ↫

↬ Seraphina has a habit of being affected by her Ether, although it is outside of her control. This shows in her eye color when this does happen, but as she grew to have more emotions it faded away.

❝Will I ever know where I came from?❞

╔════════════╗

♚ A P P E A R A N C E ♚

╚════════════╝

Overdrive:

↬ Skin color ↫

↬ Pale white

↬ Eye color ↫

↬ Gold

↬ Hair color ↫

↬ Pink

↬ Hair style ↫

↬ Her hair is kept down in soft waves as it reaches her lower back.

↬ Body Type ↫

↬ While she has a chest, Seraphina doesn't have any curve to her hips.

↬ Scars ↫

↬ Seraphina has a scar across her chest from a large wound when the crew found her, but she has no idea how she gotten it.

↬ Piercing ↫

↬ None

❝My crew saved me. I owe them everything.❞

╔════════════╗

♚ C L O T H I N G ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Outfits ↫

❝All I remember is my name... Seraphina...❞

╔════════════╗

♚ H O M E L I F E ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Location ↫

↬ Edens Zero

↬ House size ↫

↬ Large

↬ House type

↬ Ship

↬ Level of luxury ↫

↬ Very high

↬ Outdoor description ↫

↬ We all know what it looks like ^^

↬ Indoor description ↫

↬ Again we all know what it looks like ^^

↬ Bedroom description ↫

↬ At first Seraphina's was very plain matching her emotionless state, but eventually she began to decorate it with small things she got from the planets that they had traveled to.

❝I can't remember anything to have emotions.❞

╔════════════╗

♚ P A S S - T I M E ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Hobbies ↫

↬ Seraphina didn't have many hobbies at first, but eventually began to collect from other planets small trinkets, hoping something would spark her memory. She also loves to read.

↬ Talents ↫

↬ She is extremely talented when it comes to her Ether.

↬ Sports ↫

↬ None

↬ Occupation ↫

↬ Edens Zero Crew Member

❝Space feels... Weird...❞

╔════════════╗

♚ R E L A T I O N S H I P S ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Father ↫

↬ Seraphina has no memory of her father but remembers a silhouette of him.

↬ Mother ↫

↬ Like her father, Seraphina has no memory of her other than a silhouette.

↬ Brother(s) ↫

↬ As far as she knows none

↬ Sister(s) ↫

↬ As far as she knows none

↬ Other relatives ↫

↬ Once again, as far as she knows none

↬ Enemies ↫

↬ Anyone challenging the Edens crew as she sees them as her family.

↬ Rivals ↫

↬ None as she mostly gets along with the crew, though I guess you could say she has a friendly rivalry with Shiki.

↬ Friends ↫

↬ She is pretty close to all the girls on the crew as none of them annoy her and she already has that connection.

↬ Best friend ↫

↬ She is close to Witch and Rebecca, although she doesn't quite understand why she feels a bond with Rebecca.

↬ Love interest ↫

↬ Shiki Granbell

He is the one that mostly triggers her memories coming back and is there to comfort her if she needs it. He was the first to spot her drifting in space and invited her to stay on the ship. She always had a connection with him but did not quite understand why. He was the one that also led to her starting to have emotions and him pushing her to be better than what she is.

↬ Marital status ↫

↬ Single

↬ Spouse ↫

↬ N/A

↬ Children ↫

↬ N/A

↬ Pets ↫

↬ None

❝I don't care who you are, but you are crazy if you think I will believe that story.❞

╔════════════╗

♚ C O M B A T ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Rank ↫

↬ S

↬ Weapons ↫

↬ N/A

↬ Favorite weapon ↫

↬ N/A

↬ Specialized weapon ↫

↬ N/A

↬ Range ↫

↬ Near and Far

↬ Accuracy ↫

↬ Very accurate

↬ Power ↫

↬ 7 Sins

Dwelling inside Seraphina are orbs representing the 7 sins. Depending on what sin is used it does different things. Her eye color also changes depending on what one she uses along with her personality. Her overdrive corrupts her with these orbs allowing her to use multiple at once, but also highly exhausting her, to the point she has no idea that she even used it in the first place. She also has an ultimate spell "7 vices" that is a large white cross sent down and hits the opponent, often taking them out with a lot of destruction. Although she hardly uses this spell.

1-Lust-red eyes- Allows the person to be greatly affected by a mixture of pain and pleasure, though it is a combination of the most pleasure and pain they experienced in their life so it doesn't necessarily have to be from them doing the dirty.

2-Gluttony-orange eyes- Gives the person a deep craving for food as if their stomach was a void. Though with an extreme hunger given they may eat things that are not meant to be eaten.

3-Pride-purple eyes- The person begins to fight their own teammates. This often affects multiple people and begins with arguing of who is the strongest before they fight each other.

4-Sloth-blue eyes- The person becomes extremely lazy and doesn't want to do anything and it eventually turns into slumber.

5-Wrath-black eyes- The person becomes extremely hateful and begins to lose control of their body as the orb invades their body, causing pain. They typically begin destroying things out of pain and trying to fight back.

6-Greed-gold eyes (though hers just glow bright)- The person begins to obsess over their things and refuses to work with others unless there is something big in it for them.

7-Envy-green eyes- The person begins to become jealous of something and begins to steal things, which can cause chaos among groups.

↬ Block/nullified ↫

↬ If you can keep track of the orbs she sends out as well as er eye colors then that is the best way. As long as you are not touched by them you will be safe.

❝I don't even know where this power came from.❞

╔════════════╗

♚ L I F E S T O R Y ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Seraphina was found drifting in the middle of space with a large wound across her chest and a few wounds here and there. Shiki took notice of her and instantly had her brought aboard the ship, although they were all concerned how she survived in the first place. While she was unconscious the crew was talking and Sister patched her up before she came to. Like most people they immediately questioned what happened, but Seraphine had nothing to say. She couldn't remember a thing.

Despite multiple attempts to try and gain her memory back in the next few hours, there was nothing. Seraphina didn't remember her home planet or the people who raised her. She didn't even remember how she was sent adrift with such severe wounds. All she could remember was her name, birthday, and her Ether. Although the crew attempted to do research on her, nothing had come up. As far as they knew all her records were disposed of.

Eventually pieces started to come here and there but more in the form of silhouettes. She still remembered nothing major other than the pain she felt the day she was sent adrift but remembered no details of it. She did eventually begin to realize that she had a bond with Rebecca and Shiki that she didn't quite understand. Shiki to her made some sense. She realized that she was an angel and he was called the Demon King. As for Rebecca, she couldn't come up with anything other than the possible idea that she used to watch her videos. How wrong she was.

↬ Darkest secret ↫

↬ What Seraphina doesn't know and mostly no one else, she was not from their time. She wasn't even from their dimension. She was originally from Universe 1 with the Edens Crew. Although she was sent on an endless loop. When Rebecca and Ziggy were sent into the future she was with them with the 7 orbs managing to protect most of her body, although her internal organs were damaged heavily and thus she was saved using the mechanical devices from 20,000 years in the future. She was devastated hearing about the death of Rebecca and stayed by Ziggy's side, determined to help him on his new mission. However, when she was sent back with him to Universe 1, her own small ship was sent away from Edens Zero and damaged by debris, leaving the large wound across her chest. But once again the 7 orbs managed to protect her through the years until the crew arrived.

Though due to her exhaustion of the impact and overall mental strain, Seraphina began losing her memories of Ziggy while her childhood ones were already faded.

❝An endless loop?❞

╔════════════╗

♚ T H E M E S O N G ♚

╚════════════╝

Circles by Kira-

Of course up until current times, Seraphina was sent into an endless loop of explosions. She wasn't free of this until she met Shiki from the current Universe who finally broke her loop. She loves Shiki as he is her freedom and relief from pain that she experiences. She doesn't want to fall into that loop again.

I just imagine this version playing for more emotional and slower moments:

╔════════════╗

♚ C R E D I T ♚

╚════════════╝

↬ Images, videos, and audio, may be subjected to copy right law. I (user name) do not own the images, videos, and audio. ↫

↬Template created by Ace_Chick ↫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.6K 2.4K 34
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
329K 19.1K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
15.3K 559 26
ุฑูˆุงูŠู‡ ุงู…ุงุฑุงุชูŠู‡ ุชุชูƒู„ู… ุนู† ู…ุซุงูŠู„ ูˆุญูŠุฏู‡ ุงู…ู‡ุง ูˆุงุจูˆู‡ุง ุงู„ูŠ ุนุงู†ุช ู…ู† ุงู„ู… ุงู„ุงู†ูุตุงู„ ุงู„ุงู… : ู†ูˆุฑู‡ ุงู„ุงุจ : ู…ุญู…ุฏ ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ูƒุชุงุจู‡ : 19/3/2023 ุชุงุฑูŠุฎ ุงู„ุชู†ุฒูŠู„ : ..
87K 10.5K 25
"แ€žแ€ฐแ€€ แ€žแ€ฐแ€…แ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€™แ€พ แ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บแ€แ€ฌ..." "..............." "แ€กแ€Ÿแ€„แ€บแ€ธ..แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ..แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฐแ€แ€€แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€–แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€•แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€›แ€™แ€œแ€ฌแ€ธ...แ€’แ€ซแ€™แ€พแ€™แ€Ÿแ€ฏแ€แ€บ..แ€›แ€”แ€บแ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ...