Fire and Ice (First Book of t...

By TheWitchAndTheCat

NOTE: The story contains mature actions and issues. It tells about the love between two young men. The story... More

Witchy's Author's Note
CH.1: One rainy day
CH.2: The Sexy and the Beast
CH.3: Interesting jeans
CH.4: Ice in your veins
CH.5: You, again!
CH.6: Shadows and shivers
CH.7: Friends? Friends!!
CH.8: Run for it!
CH.9: His decision, his resolution
CH.10: Piercing his interest and excitement
CH.11: Dinner at eight
CH.12: Kiss Goodbye
CH.13: Tricks and loops
CH.14: Dangerously close
CH. 15 Day after day
CH. 16 That's it
CH. 17 My own mind-blowing vodka (Part 1)
CH. 17 My own mind-blowing vodka (Part 2)
CH. 18 Mine
CH. 19 Primal Screams
CH. 20 Like in the "that" movie
CH. 21 Your dark side
CH. 22 You and Me ... Oh, baby
CH. 23 The funny grizzly and the cute koala (Extra)
CH. 24 Nuisances and threats
CH. 25 Bare souls (Part 1)
CH. 26 Memories of the ice
CH. 27 Still surreal
CH. 28 Let it snow, let it snow ...
CH. 29 Silent water, idle wind
CH. 30 I said, if you can
CH. 31 Sleepless dream (Part 1)
CH. 31 Sleepless dream (Part 2)
CH. 32 Memories of the fire (Part 1)
CH. 32 Memories of the fire (Part 2)
CH. 33 Happy glam-rock Birthday! (Part 1)
CH. 33 Happy glam-rock Birthday! (Part 2)
CH. 34 London Calling
EPILOGUE: You and me, baby...nothing ever changes
AUTHOR'S NOTE

CH. 25 Bare souls (Part 2)

136K 2.9K 874
By TheWitchAndTheCat

As promised, here comes ch 25, second part of "Bare Souls"

I have to thank you all of you for you comments, so I hope you'll enjoy the chapter, let me know as usual :-)) k? Ah, sorry, the chapter is a bit long....

Dedicated to all of you, especially all the people that left a comment on ch. 25, feeling close to Travis and Alexi. Then, to InformationgrI09, you like Alexi POV :-))

On the side, another wonderful banner from azer90 :-))

Ps. Any one else would like to make banners of Travis and Alexi? Or any other characters? It would be fantastic for me...Thank you, sorry, Im just a disaster when it comes to graphic.

Enjoy xox

TRAVIS POV

“I love you, Alexi.” I whispered on his lips, still feeling my eyes melting with his.

As soon as those words left my mouth I felt like freaking out, now understanding I just said what Alexi hated the most.

Hell, what a fucking moronic retarded I was.

Fear and panic took over me and I felt my limps and body tremble, fearing to now lose Alexi and have him hate me or not wanting me anymore.

His eyes flashed in a way that I could not understand, there was too much in them, a mix of feelings for me impossible to read. Was he ok? Oh fucking hell.

We stared at each other in silence and felt my heart beat like crazy, hell, I was afraid it would leap out of my mouth; my breath grew heavier and faster, now very close to hyperventilation. I think I was feeling sort of sick for the nervous and fear.

What the hell did I just say? Why couldn’t I keep my damn mouth shut and try to control my fucking idiotic tongue? I just ruined the most perfect date ever. Could I be more moronic?

Hell, but it was true, it came from my heart. I loved Alexi, I love him in this very moment I knew I always will.

Alexi shifted stance under me and I moved away from his laps, sitting beside on the couch, keeping my eyes down, because I felt them stinging with demanding and threatening tears. Fuck, I hated so much crying and I wasn’t even someone easy to, but now … hell, now everything inside me was falling and trembling, tears were the last of my worries.

He stood up, took a couple of step and stopped there, couple of feet away from me, his strong and muscular back moving in sync with his deep breathing.

I felt them, those damn tears, rolling down my cheeks, making me feel even more miserable and pathetic. A sigh left my mouth and I cursed myself for it.

Alexi turned immediately and his eyes were a burning icy storm, so many feelings smoldering there together, it was almost scaring. I looked away and he took the step that separated us and stopped in front of me. My fucking tears kept rolling down and I couldn’t do anything to stop them. Why? Why the hell couldn’t I stop them? I pressed my palms on my eyes, feeling like a pathetic moron.

ALEKSANDR POV

“I love you, Alexi.” Travis breathed on my mouth, his sweet and tempting lips brushing mine. His eyes were so intense and piercing, they were like a black and devouring blaze and felt them burning and setting on fire my icy eyes.

Then my brain realized what he said.

Travis told me he loved me.

He loved me.

I think for a moment my heart stopped to beat and I kept staring at his beautiful and deep black pearls, hearing my own breathing catching up and now trying to normalize. Our eyes were locked and neither of us said anything. But I felt Travis, he was nervous now, I felt his body tremble and shiver, his gaze flashed millions of sensations that almost broke in infinite pieces my soul and heart.

But I couldn’t help for a moment to freeze. Many things, feelings, memories, thoughts, stupid craps just came in my mind, jumped there and shouted with damn loud voice and had me almost burst into dangerous annoyance. I love you. I hated and at the same time feared like fucking hell those three words. Shit. Here I was, icy made and feared beast-like Aleksandr scared by three words. Could I get more pathetic?

Travis moved away from me. I wasn’t registering everything very clearly. I had to absorb and process everything. I stood up, because now I felt my blood boil in annoyance and anger. Anger for many things, for many persons. Most of all, for my mother, which lied to all of us, to a young kid of barely 7-8 years old, to my brother, to my father. And we all adored and loved her so fucking much. Shit. When someone tells you he/she loves you, shit, it was just a bunch of disgusting and irritating lies. It all was phony. And made my blood suddenly stir and react in fury and rage, boiling and scorching in my veins like crazy.

My breathing got heavier and deeper, because everything pumped inside me at an insane and feral level. I had to take few breaths to calm down.

Then it fucking hit me.

What. The. Hell. Was. I. Doing?

I hated to hear those words and feared at the same time to hear and say them, because I feared I would lose that person, the person I truly and deeply loved. But I never loved anyone, aside my family and best friends, but that was completely different.

Shit. I loved Travis, I loved like, like I have no idea how. It was like a mad and overwhelming and crushing feeling, so strong and powerful that dominated every single part and cell of my body, every single thought of my mind and every single feeling of my heart. There was nothing I could do. And there was nothing I wanted to do. I loved Travis so fucking much that it was almost scaring sometimes. Because I never ever felt in that way for anyone else. I was sure I never will. Except for my Travis.

I felt he was sort of edgy and nervous all night; sure, he was his usual sensual and tempting self, driving me crazy and driving my desire for him at out-of-mind levels, but his gaze sometimes was different, it was sweeter, more intense, almost shy. Shit. I was a complete asshole. Why didn’t I notice that before?

His words, his three words were coming from his heart. What the hell was I doing here panicking and pacing around like a pathetic idiot?

I loved Travis and trusted him with my own life. Nothing else mattered.

Then I realized.

He loved me. Oh my God, he said he loved me. He loved me. Travis loved me. Now the though kept turning in my head at the light speed and the more I repeated it, the more my heart beat faster, the more I felt my smile grow like an idiotic huge grin, because I was literally burning with joy, happiness and love. For Travis.

I heard a sob and sigh leave Travis’ mouth. I froze. Then I turned immediately, to see my wonderful and gorgeous boyfriend crying in silence and looking down, tears rolling down his beautiful face, leaving dark thin shadows, his eyes a heart breaking mix of fear and panic. He then tried to cover them with his hands, pressing them as to make them stop.

What the hell have I done?

I made Travis cry.

No. No. No.

I hated myself for that. I growled inside at myself, so did my beast, hating me even more. I loved Travis.

I close the little distance between us and softly grabbed his wrist, to pull away his hand, I wanted to see him and wanted to make him stop crying.

“Travis, baby, why are you crying?” Why you ask idiot? Because he told you he loves you and you behaved like an insensitive huge asshole, that’s why.

He looked up for a brief moment and his gaze almost broke me. He didn’t say anything, he was still shivering. Travis simply shook his head and then fear overtook me. I made my beloved boyfriend hate me. I couldn’t lose him.

“Baby, I’m sorry, but tell me why you are crying. Don’t cry, Travis, I hate it, I hate myself for making you cry. I am such an asshole.” I hissed to myself, wanting to beat myself for making him feel like that.

I made then a promise to myself: I would never make Travis cry again. Ever.

His eyes searched mine, looked in them with his ink black jewels, now wet with tears. His gaze shifted away once more. It hit me pretty fucking hard, it was painful. I stood up a second time, because now my blood was boiling in dangerous annoyance, for myself, and I knew I needed a second to calm down. I closed my eyes, breathed deep to relaxed down and cool my anger and blood. I was such an asshole.

I met again his eyes. God, I loved him so much.

“Travis.” I said, to attract his attention and have him look at me. I couldn’t stand to have him cry and look away from me.

I knelt down in front of him and I saw shock crossing his face, his mouth opened for a second and then closed, letting out a gulp.

“Travis, I’m sorry for making you cry, I’m a complete and unforgivable asshole.” I placed my palms on his cheeks, because I needed to touch him, to have Travis closer to me, to feel and inhale his breath and scent, our eyes glued together.

“Travis, I love you. I love you like crazy.” God, the moment I said those words my heart felt like a rocket ship, it exploded and went to the space, making me feel like resurrecting to a new life. I loved Travis, the love I have for him was so powerful, and strong that made me feel like the king of the universe.

His eyes widened and snapped completely open, now his fear completely gone. I stared at him with more intense look, wanting to simply tell him how much I loved him.

“What?” He snapped with a whisper. That made me almost chuckle, because he had a very incredulous and shocked expression, like he wasn’t sure he heard well. He then cried again, first it pained me, but then I understood they weren’t tears of sadness or fear.

I smiled softly, because I felt my heart melt at that, I pressed my forehead at his, to better see his beautiful eyes and face. I brushed my lips on his and murmured, clear and tender:

“I love you, Travis.” Another smile formed in my face, the more I repeated it, the more I felt happier. I kissed Travis, first only lips, but then invaded his mouth with my tongue, having to taste him. He tasted amazing and I repeated again, now in other language, knowing he loved when I spoke Russian.

“Ya lyu-blyu tee-bya.”  (Я люблю тебя)

He gasped a moment and then a crazy smile grew on his face and he literally threw himself on me, shoving both of us falling on the carpet. We began to both laugh as lunatics, intoxicated by our own love and happiness, rolling over and over, tangled in our arms, not wanting to let go and have a small space between us.

“I love you so much, Alexi, that it’s almost scaring sometimes.” God, I loved to hear those words. I loved it so fucking much. Say it more, baby. Say it more, my love.

He said it was almost scaring. I began to laugh even more, because it was just the same for me. Weren’t we a couple of perfect idiot? We felt the same. Our bodies were slammed together and now, beside my impossible-to-describe love, lust and desire were growing at an insane and dangerous level. I wanted and needed physically Travis; I needed to connect my body and my soul with his.

TRAVIS POV

Alexi took my wrist and pulled it away.

“Travis, baby, why are you crying?” His voice was now soft and warm, deep and calm, almost caressing my ear.

I didn’t answer, simply shook my head.

“Baby, I’m sorry, but tell me why you are crying. Don’t cry, Travis, I hate it, I hate myself for making you cry. I am such an asshole.” He hissed, more to himself.

I dared to look up at him and his eyes had his typical fierce and glacial stare, but they were not threatening or menacing. They were now of such intensity that I had to look away.

He stood up again, closed his eyes and inhaled and then, then he had me completely shocked. Alexi fixed his gaze on me, called my name with warm and deep voice and knelt in front of me. My mouth slightly gaped and I gulped.

“Travis, I’m sorry for making you cry, I’m a complete and unforgivable asshole.” He said; then he took my face between his strong and reassuring hands.

“Travis, I love you. I love you like crazy.” His voice was firm, strong and warm.

My mouth fell open and I tried to say something, but it wouldn’t connect with my brain.

Did I hear just well?

I gasped, snapping out of it. I heard it well, damn well. My lump pressed more and I gulped to swallow it, but my tears were impossible to control.

They were tears of completely crazy happiness. I still couldn’t believe my ears.

“What?” I just whispered.

He smiled softly and sweetly, his eyes now glued to mine, burning and glowing with love and passion. He pressed his forehead on mine and murmured on my lips.

“I love you, Travis.” He smiled again and kissed me, long and sweet. “Ya lyu-blyu tee-bya.” He whispered in Russian, sure to know what it meant.

Joy overwhelmed me like crazy.

I threw myself on him and we both fell back on the soft carpet, me laughing in insane happiness and ecstasy. It was incredible how I felt. For a moment I feared I lost everything, I had lost the love of my life, and now I was rolling on the carpet in his strong and muscular arms, laughing in exhilaration and excitement.

Alexi had just told he loved me.

Me, Travis Henderson.

Hell, I was wrong.

Now everything was even more perfect and fantastic.

“I love you so much, Alexi, that it’s almost scaring sometimes.” He laughed with such free spirit and roaring voice. I loved the sound of his laugh.

“It’s the same for me, baby, I love you in such a crazy way that sometimes I scare myself, I am afraid to turn into a possessive freak, but I can’t help it.”

“I’m so sorry Travis I made you cry, it’s just...”

“I was afraid I said something you hated, I know you hate people telling you so, but I don’t know the reason behind it and I was afraid I had lost you…the idea drove me insane…”

“Travis, you’ll never lose me, because I can’t stay without you, away from you. I need to stay close and with you, all the time. I’m sorry, love, I think I need to explain you something more about my past and my family.”

I didn’t want to hear that now, to talk about it now.

Now, I just wanted to love him, to make love with my boyfriend, with Alexi, my love.

“Shh, babe, you can tell me later.” I brushed my lips on his and melted in his arms.

He answered my kiss with love and tenderness, our tongues dancing together with passion and desire, my arms travelling his back, feeling his muscles flex and tense at every movement. His fingers tangled on my hair and our kiss deepened. Ahh, it felt fantastic.

Alexi rolled us over and now he was hovering over me, our legs intertwined and our hips grinding together. Ahh, I wanted him so fucking much. I slipped my hand on his front and began to pop open button by button his shirt, breathing in his scent. He groaned softly in my mouth. I slid over his shoulders the shirt and pushed it away, admiring now his fucking hot and rock like chest, tracing my fingers over it. His skin was like heated marble, pulsing and smooth, tasting of heaven. I drew the line of his divine muscles and then his six-pack, enjoying every single touch. Alexi was made of perfect and smooth rock, but so warm and yummy.

He moaned and nuzzled my neck, his fingers swiftly undoing my shirt. He pulled me up and sat on his knees. Alexi tossed away my shirt and then we kissed again. So much love and passion in our kiss. We fell down and rolled around the carpet more. He undid my belt and pulled down my zip and my pants. Everything was somehow sweet and filled with love and not just desire, even though I wanted him so fucking much. I travelled my hands down on his pants and popped them open, Alexi stood up and kept staring me with eyes filled with lust and crazy love, he smirked my favorite crooked smirk, throwing his suit pants away, then his black boxers. Oh my fuck, Alexi looked so damn hot and perfect. I felt like drooling and mouth watering, my body edgy to have him. I grabbed his wrists and pulled him down to me.

We tossed everything away, now completely naked in each other arms, our hot and burning skins touching.

“I love you, Travis.” He said, staring with intense ardor.

He rolled me over him, now straddling him.

“I love you, Alexi.” I whispered.

He kissed me and pulled me down on him, pushing his length inside me, filling me completely. I arched my back and threw my head back, moaning in pleasure. Ahh…fucking fantastic.

Alexi’s hands went over my hips and guided my movements, pulling out slightly and then pushing back inside, every time sending me to my own land of pleasure and ecstasy. He kept a slow and intense pace, this time he wasn’t feral or wild as usual. He was still intense and slightly possessive, but in a more sweet and tender way.

We made love in the most sweet and romantic way.

It was amazing, like our souls were naked and exposed and communicating to each other. I could feel his breath accelerating and his eyes smoldering with love and desire. Just like mine.

He pulled me down and rolled us over, him still inside me, until he was over me, his muscles pressing my muscles and my chest.

“You drive me crazy, Travis.” He growled, pressing his member inside me deeper and harder, me shivering and moaning, feeling it hitting my sweet spot. “God, I love this.”

Alexi pressed and pushed his hard shaft even deeper and then didn’t move for a couple of seconds, buried impossibly deep inside me. That sent me spasm of insane pleasure all over me. I moaned loudly and wrapped my legs around his waist, grinding mine slowly, savoring the sensation of his strong and hard erection inside me. Ahh…it was fucking amazing.

“Ahh, Alexi, you’re amazing.”

He stayed still few seconds, letting me move around him, his eyes closed in pleasure and then they widened and suddenly shoved inside me harder and faster. I moaned more, feeling my climax very close, my muscles and cells tingling in incredible pleasure. He hit again my sweet spot, again and again, and I came undone, long and moaning his name.

“Alexi…ahh…I love you…”

He thrust another time and came inside me, long and hot.

“Love you, too, baby.” He trembled for his orgasm and then collapsed on me, our chests moving in perfect sync, our skins sleeked with sweat.

I could say it was the first time for me making love in such a sweet and passionate way, with the person I most loved, my only love. Hell, it was indeed my first time and it’s been fantastic, so intense.

But I still wanted him.

Alexi looked at me and smiled softly.

“It’s incredible to make love with you, Travis, I love it. You’re fucking amazing.” He crushed his lips on mine, our naked body still tangled and felt my lust now grow and possess me, invade me and my thoughts. He sucked my tongue and teased my piercing, making me moan in his mouth. He growled in pleasure and shoved his tongue harder.

Oh fuck, I was hard again and so was Alexi. I flipped and rolled us over, now me on top of him, our cocks rocking and craving together, hard and hot.

We exchanged a long and heated look, both breathing hard and heavy, both having darkening and smoldering eyes, burning in desire, wild lust, need, want and love. I think it was driving us even more insane and wild than usual.

“I love you and want you so fucking much, Alexi.”

He smirked in a sinful and dark way, sending my body on fire.

“Same for me, Travis. Say it again.” He demanded.

“I love you and want you.” He closed his eyes and passed the tip of his tongue on his lower lips, like he was savoring the words. He moaned in pleasure. He fixed in icy burning eyes on me.

“Again, baby, I love to hear it.”

“I love you, Alexi. I want you, I want you inside me and fucking me senseless, I want to drive you wild with pleasure, Alexi.” I felt my smile grow more evil, tempting, sinful. He groaned.

“I love you, Travis and I will love you and possess you senseless.” He promised.

ALEKSANDR POV

Shit, I felt now desire and lust for Travis melting with my crazy love for him, and everything became stronger, more controlling and soon want and need for him took all over me, guiding me to take him and drive him to his crushing heights of carnal pleasure.

Hearing those words was my undoing, it was a complete turn on for me. His voice slightly changed every single time, getting more dark, alluring, inviting, wicked, luring my desire harder and wilder. My beast growled and howled to the verge of excitement inside me, scratching me to fuck and love Travis until we would both collapse exhausted.

I made him repeat it, it was like a tantalizing and provoking charm for me, his voice and his eyes were possessing me and made me dissolve in want and love. Oh baby, I was going to ravish and spoil you, so fucking much. And I knew he loved it.

We had a very physical and wild way of loving each other, but we both loved it, because it was part of our natures.

I pulled Travis down on me and shoved my tongue in his mouth, wanting to taste him and wanting to feel his piercing. My hand slipped to his perfect and marble-caved chest, brushing his pierced nipple. He shivered over me, making me shiver in response, and then he moaned, echoing in my mouth and stirring crazier my beast. Travis attacked me and gained dominance, which I gave him with pleasure, loving to have my boyfriend aggressive and lusty for me.

I teased more his nipple twisting it and pinching it with my finger, feeling incredible.

“Alexi..” He groaned.

My other hand went on his silky and soft hair and grabbed them, twisting my fingers in them. Then I pulled them, pulling his head back, to expose his neck and throat to me, to my teeth. I sank them in his smooth and intoxicating skin, tasting it, biting it and sucking it, his hair and head still in my control. He twisted in pleasure and moaned loud. My tongue explored and took more of his neck, licking warm and wet his jaw, his ear, nibbling his earlobe and then down again, to his shoulders and collarbone.

“I love when you are so possessive.” Travis confessed, moaning and grinding his hard and perfect member on mine, feeling it rubbing and stroking in want, both already leaking.

He dug his nails on my shoulders and I hissed, loving it and sending spasm of desire all over my body. His nails scratched down my arms and I kissed harder his neck, thrusting my hips against his.

“Let it out for me, Travis.” I loved to hear him moans my name.

“Ahh…Alexi…” He freed his legs and straddled me, now my cock pressing and stroking his sexy and to-die-for ass, stroking his sweet and hot hole. Travis moved slowly in circles around my tip.

Oh my fuck.

Shit, I felt my last drop of control evaporate completely.

I pushed him away a second to breath and try to calm for at least a second.

“Travis, let’s go to your room, I’m not sure what I am going to do to you..” It was better to be in his room and not destroy or damage the living room. His eyes flashed of a lustful and sinful light and he smirked.

“In a minute, Alexi.”

Shit.

He pushed me down and freed his head. He grabbed a shirt left on the floor beside us and used it to tie my wrist, placing my arms over my head. OH FUCK. My member strained and pulsed in painful desire. This was beyond words to be able to describe how hot it and I felt. Travis sat on his knees, still straddling me, and began to slowly stroke his own shaft. My mouth watered, wanting to have him in my mouth, to suck him and to make him come with my tongue.

His fingers travelled up and down and he closed his eyes, tilting his head on the side and slightly on the back, savoring everything. In the meanwhile he slowly twisted his hips over mine, sending me to higher pleasure, stroking my about to burst cock with his ass. Shit. It was so erotic that I think I would come just at looking my sensual and hot Travis touching himself and rocking over me. The fact I couldn’t move or touch him kicked up wilder my desire and so my pleasure. I felt his ass cheeks squeeze and brush my member and I moaned and growl like a beast. He kept stroking himself, pumping his dick now faster and breathing faster, grinding me faster. We moaned together. His speed increased.

“Oh Travis, you are driving me insane.. more, baby, move more.” I demanded and growled at the same time.

He obliged, but then stopped and I groaned in annoyance. Why he stopped, it was incredible to see him like that. He smirked and licked his lips. Shit. Even more sensual and sinful. I went to shift my arms to pull him to me.

“Don’t move, Alexi.” He ordered, his voice lusty and dark. He bit his lower lip and smiled, like a wicked cat, his white hair cascading on his gorgeous face. His mouth connected with mine, for brief moments and then travelled down my body, tracing hot and wet kisses all over it, teasing my nipples, licking my chest, abdomen and then … then went down on me.

“Fuck, baby…”

His mouth wrapped around my member, but I was so far gone and hard, that it took only few stroke of his wonderful and pierced tongue over my length, swirling my tip, up and down, taking me deep in mouth, sucking, harder and deeper, making me hit the back of his throat, deep throating me. I thrust in his mouth. He took me all inside, his head bobbed up and down, his tongue licked it. I thrust deeper and came wild and long, shivering in ecstasy, arching my back and screaming Travis’ name.

“Travis, baby, you’re fucking crazy…I love you.” He sucked more and swallowed everything.

I collapsed a second time back, breathing hard.

Shit, he was incredible.

I rested with closed eyes, savoring the lingering sensation of the orgasm and of Travis now purring on my neck.

Then my beast began to pace and howl.

So did I.

Now, I wanted to set him on fire.

I tore and tossed away the shirt tying my wrists and hugged him tight, inhaling his scent and brushing my lips on his hair. I smirked. He felt it. I flipped us over and hovered over him.

“Your bedroom. Now.” I growled/ordered.

His eyes flashed and he smirked. Shit, he was so tempting.

I stood up and pulled him up, then scooped him in my arms. I kicked the door open and we fell on his bed. I drank in his view, such an enticing and breath taking view. Travis laid on his bed with his usual wicked smile, shining dark eyes, perfect toned and pale skin, his arms over his head, his legs slightly spread apart. His member was standing between his muscular and sexy legs, perfect and smooth.

I looked more at him, enjoying the view, feeling again desire and lust building up, my shaft getting harder again.

We exchanged a long and full gaze. I bent down and let my tongue travel up his legs, tasting his marble-like skin, warm and sweet. He moaned and twisted. I slipped my tongue in his inner thighs and grabbed his hips, to keep Travis still, because he was now moving quite feral, under my teasing licking of his skin. Shit, it felt incredible. I drew his entire length with my wet and wanting tongue and he cried out my name.

“Alexi…your mouth…” He wanted to be in my mouth. I grinned evil.

I teased him more, licking his member and the tip, around, up and down; then travelled up his perfect six-pack, up to his nipples, nibbling the pierced one. Travis tangled his fingers in my short hair and thrust his hips against mine. He arched his back and his grip grew stronger. I turned back to his amazing cock, licked again, his fingers grasped harder. Then took him in my mouth, deep inside.

“Ahh…fuck..Alexi, I’m already…”

I coiled faster my tongue and took him harder. He trembled and cried more.

“Deeper..” He pleaded, guiding my head and so I did.

Travis came and shot in my mouth, almost convulsing for the high of the pleasure.

But I was now out of control and didn’t give him a second to rest. I sat on my knees, grabbed his hips, lifted them and positioned him right before my demanding rock hard erection. I slammed inside and invaded him, completely, his walls squirming around me.

He gasped in surprise and shock and then cried out.

“Alexi…ahh…”

“Oh baby, you feel amazing, so hot…” I groaned, moving inside him. I slid my hands down his thighs, behind his knees and bent them, lifting his legs and placing them on my shoulders.

Travis tangled his ankles together behind my neck and pulled me lower and deeper inside.

He was hard again. He was lusting for me again.

I thrust deeper and more possessive, feeling my wild and crazy side taking dominance. Our eyes locked and we were both lost in our personal heaven of erotic pleasure.

I supported myself with my arms and leaned over my boyfriend, kissing him at the same pace I was slamming inside him, aggressive and possessive, lost in my love for him. He responded even more harder at my kiss. He thrust his hips against mine, burying me in his hot depth.

My thrust and movements grew faster and wilder.

So did Travis’.

We moaned together, in each other mouth. I broke the kiss and looked straight in his eyes.

“I love you, baby.” I growled.

My member slammed harder, hitting his sweet spot, then pulled up and plunged back again inside my mind-blowing and gorgeous boyfriend. He gasped in pleasure for the sudden harsh and impossibly deep thrust.

“I love you, too, Sasha.” Shit, I loved when he used that name, it felt different in his lips, like a magic word.

I increased the speed, as I felt both were very close. Sweat worked down my neck and rolled on my shoulders. Same on Travis’ neck. What a view he was. He grabbed my arms and dug his nails deep, scratching them, as I shoved my cock another time, hitting his sweet spot, over and over.

“Travis, moan and scream for me.”

He did it and that had me undone. I thrust with all my wild force and filled him impossibly. He arched his back and screamed to lose his voice. Waves of violent pleasure travelled my body, down to my stomach and lower parts. It was bewildering.

Travis and I came together, so strong and hard that he ended convulsing and trembling for the devastating climax. I collapsed on his chest, both of us panting.

“Fuck, Alexi that was insane.” He breathed. I lingered a bit longer inside him, then moved out.

I rolled us over. Now he was resting on my chest, his hair caressing my skin. What a wonderful feeling.

“Yeah, I know…but you just got me completely out of control, in the living room.”

He chuckled and pecked my lips.

“Will every date between us be this fantastic and fucking hot?” He asked, his eyes shining like a cat.

“I’d say yes.” I chuckled. “Want to go to another date, baby?” I actually wanted to take my Travis to millions of date, do everything with him, surprise him and make him happy. I’ll never make him cry again.

His smile grew to his ear and he licked my lips, just like a wildcat.

“Will you really take me to another one?”

“Of course, Travis. It was just our first date, I want to do so many things with you. You just melted my heart, you changed me.” And that was true. Well, only with him, I would only be this new and crazy in love Aleksandr only with him, with my Travis. But it was anyway a big change, believe me. His eyes softened and got sweeter.

“Really? Hell, this date felt like a roller coaster, if you know what I mean.” I chuckled, he was like a kid, liking and enjoying to hear how I felt for him, how he changed me and what he meant to me. And I enjoyed to tell him. Shit, I was so gone for him.

“Hmm and you know it. You know I don’t like people telling me their feelings, but it’s another story with you. I can feel the depth and true and sincerity in your words, see it in your eyes. I know it’s crazy and doesn’t make sense, but it’s how I feel. I completely trust you, Travis, with my life. I love you so much.” I kissed him.

“Thank you Alexi for trusting me.” He kissed me back. “It’s the same for me, with you I feel like nothing will ever hurt me. Your arms are the safest and most secure place for me.” I melted at his words. “I love you, Alexi.”

“So, are we going on another date tomorrow?” He asked.

“Sure, what do you want to do?” It was anyway my idea to ask what he preferred to do. He thought about it a moment.

“Hell, I know.” His enthusiasm was tangible and rubbed off me. “I want to go and watch another hockey game with you.” I looked at him surprised and arched my eyebrows. “What? I like to watch hockey with you, I love to see you play; it’s such a turn on. So, can we?”

“Yes, ‘course we can. Then it’s decided. I’ll get us tickets.” I had my season ticket and it was no problem find a ticket for him. “Want me to ask the others to join us?”

“Yeah, that’d be fantastic.” Travis’ eyes were sparkling like millions of ink black stars, they were absolutely beautiful and dazzling.

Then his look grew suddenly more serious.

“You said you wanted to tell me more about your past and family…” He hesitated a moment and bit his lip. “You meant, your mother?”

I nodded and smiled, I didn’t want to have him nervous.

“Yes, I meant her.” Somehow, having Travis in my arms, made it feel different, like an almost forgotten and distant bad memory.

“I see, well, hell…how do I say it? Well, you never talked about her and I sensed there was something about it, but didn’t want to bug you.”

“You can bug me about anything, love.” God, it was amazing to call him “love”.

“Thank you.” He whispered, brushing his lips with mine. Hmm…his sweet and velvet-like lips and his warm and soft skin brushing mine, hmm…my hands stroked his muscular and defined back, sliding down at his wonderful curve, then on his perfectly shaped and sexy ass, then up again. He shivered. And so did I.

“How about I make you scream and moan another time and then we talk?” I proposed. He smirked.

“How about I make you scream and moan?” He retorted, with challenging eyes. I smirked on one side of my lips.

“Let’s see, baby.”

I crushed my lips on his and we were lost once again in our own crazy world.

Author's chit-chat:

So, are you happy now? Feeling better? Basically all of you guessed right :-) Aren't they sweet and hot together?! About the date, some said they would end up romantically and some said they would end up pretty wild...so they did both. As Alexi said, it's their nature.

To Purva190: Sorry my story kept you up the whole night ;-), but I am soooo happy to hear that! Thank you for you message :-))

To Wannabeloved3: yeah, I know, Travis is quite contagious, with all his craziness and cursing, now I got myself "hell here, hell there"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 66.4K 28
Alexander Lee Grey lives his entire life according to his clan's will. He has no freedom, especially when it's announced that he's betrothed to one o...
1.5M 81.5K 15
[Book 2] Banished from his own pantheon, Sept lets fate bring him into the service of Theo, one of the Seven Sons of Hades. However, he doesn't remem...
407K 15.4K 65
Kerana Dia Pemilik Cinta Sejatiku... Megat Zill Qayyum x Diandra Maleeqa Dian adalah seorang gadis yang hidup serba susah. Sejak kecil dia tidak pern...
115K 3.9K 27
Jack Jackson is a young adult. He has a great life and a cute boyfriend. But, one day while he was walking to go into his apartment, he finds a stran...