Life of Troubles (TLOK)

By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

A young manipulative and playful man who journeys almost everywhere. Heading to Republic City wondering what... More

♧Introduction of Characters♧
♧Love Interest and Element♧
♧Welcome to Republic City♧
♧A Leaf in the Wind♧
♧The Revelation♧
♧The Revelation: Part 2♧
♧The Voice in the Night♧
♧The Voice in the Night:Part 2♧
♧The Spirit of Competition♧
♧The Spirit of Competition: Part 2♧
♧And the Winner Is...♧
♧And the Winner Is...:Part 2♧
♧The Aftermath♧
♧The Aftermath: Part 2♧
♧When Extremes Meet♧
♧When Extremes Meet: Part 2♧
♧Out of the Past♧
♧Out of the Past: Part 2♧
♧Turning the Tides♧
♧Turning the Tides: Part 2♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet: Part 2♧
♧Endgame♧
🆂🅴🅰🆂🅾🅽 2
♤Rebel Spirit♤
♤Rebel Spirit: Part 2♤
♤The Southern Lights♤
♤The Southern Lights: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 2♤
♤Peacekeepers♤
♤Peacekeepers: Part 2♤
♤The Sting♤
♤The Sting: Part 2♤
PREVIEW
♤Beginnings: Part 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 2♤
♤The Guide♤
♤The Guide: Part 2♤
♤A New Spiritual Age♤
♤A New Spiritual Age:Part 2♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars: Part 2♤
♤Harmonic Convergence♤

♧Endgame: Part 2♧

319 6 1
By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

Book One
🌬Air☁️

Chapter Twelve
🌬Endgame☁️

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Season 1: Complete✅️
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Korra began to untie the gag around Tenzin's mouth, produces a flame on her finger, and begins to burn the metal chains binding Tenzin.

Korra: Where are Pema and the baby?

Tenzin: In prison

Korra: Beifong?

Tenzin: I don't know.

Korra breaks the metal chains on his feet. Tenzin immediately runs onto the battlefield, assisting Mako as Korra moves to free the kids. Right after Mako throws a fire punch and fire kick, Tenzin runs in front of him fires two air blasts, which knocks an Equalist and the Lieutenant off the stage. Amon dodges Mako's firebending attack with acrobatic grace, but Tenzin follows with a strong wave of air which he tries to block, but it is too powerful, causing him to be blown off the stage.

But then caught off guard Amane was thrown right in front of Korra and the kids.

Jinora: Y/N!! Are you okay!?

Amane: I'm not him. Just run, I got this!

Getting back to his feet he earthbend a piece of rock launching it back to Y/N who cut with his barehand staring deadly at Amane.

Korra: You heard him. Let's go kids, follow me.

Cut to the hallway where Korra, Mako, Tenzin, and the kids have all gathered.

Korra: Get them out of here. We'll create a diversion.

Showing up quickly was Amane who once again was called by Y/N by Ikki not knowing it wasn't him.

Amane: I'll go with them for safekeeping. I don't know how much longer Y/N is staying in the rock but just go okay.

Nodding told the kids to follow as they were now to rescue their mother and their younger brother.

Tenzin and the children run the opposite direction as Amon goes out on the other door. When he starts running, Korra blocks his way with a wall of fire and makes another one to be safe. Mako enters a room with Korra behind him. Amon jumps over the wall of fire and looks to see where they have gone. He hears the door swing and enters that room.

Korra hears Amon's footsteps. Amon continues to walk past Korra's hiding place and stops for a moment before continuing. Korra breathes a sigh of relief, but suddenly writhes in pain as Amon bloodbends her out from under the table and into the air.

Mako: Let her go!

Mako tries to stop Amon from bloodbending Korra by sending continued attacks of firebending.

But it was blocked by Y/N who used his earthbending. Mako saw he was bruised and having blood going down his head. He turned to see Amon behind Korra placing his hands on her forehead and neck.

Mako: Y/N please, I know you hate us but do you really want this! Do you think your brother wants this!?

Before Amon did anything he waited for answer. Y/N just panted as he just out of the rock Amane put him in.

Y/N: Get rid of her bending Amon.

Not answering the question as Amon turned back as began to. Korra yelled in horror as did Mako and when he turned to look at Y/N he saw his eyes filled with nothing.

Amon: I told you I would destroy you.

Cut back to Iroh fighting the airplanes. Iroh generates lightning and directs it to the middle plane, causing it to crash to the plane beside it. The camera zooms out to the planes dispersing. One pilot shoots an explosive bola at Iroh's plane causing it to get caught up in the main propeller forcing Iroh to bail out before the plane explodes. As Iroh free-falls, he uses his firebending to propel himself to another plane and from there uses a firebending attack to disable one of the propellers on the plane in front of him. Iroh kicks the pilot off the plane and takes control of it.

A bomb manages to hit the rear end of the plane. Iroh tries to control the plane while another one above him tries to drop another bomb. He quickly uses his firebending and shoots it, causing the plane above him to explode. Meanwhile, his own plane is on a collision course with the statue of Aang on Aang Memorial Island, which has had Aang's face covered with a mask like Amon wears. Before impact, he quickly jumps out and grabs the Equalist banner, causing it to tear. He hangs in midair and watches the mask fall off the statue.

Iroh: Thanks for looking out for me, Aang.

●●●
Cut back to the aircraft base. Bolin groans as he destroys the runway by earthbending. Three mecha tanks try to attack Bolin with cables, but Naga catches them and pulls them, causing the mecha tanks to topple over and almost hit Bolin, who stands still as if not noticing it.

[I tried to find the video but I couldn't so, I'm going to skip it]
●●●

Camera changes back to the Pro-bending Arena.
It showed Amon blooding Mako as Y/N stood next to him as he glanced at Korra look so defeated.

Y/N: Do I really want this? Korra....

Amon: Finally, you are powerless.

Korra tries to hit Amon, but is too weak from the loss of her bending to do it and misses. Suddenly, Amon's eyes widen as the voice of the Lieutenant comes from behind him.

He removes his mask and smashes it with his feet. His face shows an angry look.

Lieutenant: You traitor! I dedicated my life to you! Even you, I trusted you even though you were earthbender.

Y/N: Please....shut the fuck up would you. I'll deal with this fucker.

As the Lieutenant came rushing in Y/N stopped his by using metalbending from a scrap piece of metal stabbing his leg, immobilizing him. Groaning in pain he felt the floor moving as he was launched into the wall as the wood fell onto him.

Amon: He served well...

Y/N: *whispers* so did you.

Hearing slightly he turned but he was hit the wall by Y/N. He ran towards Korra picking her up as he grabbed Mako as well telling him to run.

Y/N: Don't question alright. Just run.

Amon then bloodbends Y/N, causing him to drop Korra as she slides. He tosses Y/N around like a ragdoll into the walls and ceiling.

Amon: I'm impressed. No one has ever gotten the better of me like that.

It was painful but he endured through the pain due to his physical strength.

Amon: It is almost a shame to take the bending of someone so talented. Almost.

Korra saw as blood came out of Y/N. She may hated him for what he did but she knew she had to rescue him.

Korra instinctively throws a punch at Amon, and it suddenly become a blast of air that shoots down the corridor and slams into Amon and Mako, sending them flying. Amon is sent skidding backward and, despite the mask, it is obvious that he is for once completely stunned..

Amon: Impossible....

Y/N was in shock but he was impressed on what he was seeing. Korra finally airbended.
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Korra vs. Amon: Final Battle

[Watch 6:17 to 7:24]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

As he is gradually sinking, the water washes away his "scar". Desperate to save himself, Noatak waterbends a spout to get to the surface. As he gasps for air, riding his water spout high above the crowd, he turns to see the people looking at him in shock.

People now finally saw who he really was. Korra and Mako helped Y/N to his feet watching him finally exposed.

Noatak looks angrily at Korra, which she reciprocates, before jumping into the water again. As Noatak escapes, Mako tries to stop him by firebending, but he misses every shot. After Noatak escapes, Korra hugged Y/N tightly as he just patted her back. Mako frowned but patted his back softly seeing he was okay.

●●●

Cut to Aang's statue and subsequently to Air Temple Island. The scene changes to the attic where Tarrlok is imprisoned, as Noatak climbs up the stairs and walks toward his cell.

●●●

Cut to shot over Republic City, before switching to a view of Tenzin, Pema, and his family hugging with Naga behind them. Cut to Team Avatar and Lin, who is holding Korra by the shoulders.

Consoling Korra Amane went to Y/N who stared at him but looked away. But he felt his brother's hug making his eyes glossy as he wanted to cry.

Bolin: Hey, at least you unlocked your airbending!

Everyone turned to Bolin glaring at him sourly.

Y/N: Not the time Bolin.

Bolin apologized as he stepped back saying he stay silent for the remainder of the time.

●●●

A few mintues after a ship came in, as Ikki called that it was their uncle Bumi had arrived. For this Y/N did not like for the time as he knew him as much as Bumi knew him.

Tenzin: Great, now I have to entertain my brother.

●●●

Camera changes in the middle of the sea with Tarrlok in a boat and Noatak driving.
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Just Amon[Noatak] and Tarrlok meeting and talking. Then changes to the part where they died.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

The scene changes where everyone including Y/N and Amane were waiting for Korra and Katara to come out.

Mintues later Katara came out explaining that she couldn't do anything as all her other elements were severely caught off and air bending is the only one left that she has.

Everyone was disappointed but the one who was the most disappointed was Y/N as he was the cause of this mayhem.

Korra stepped out solemnly knowing that she couldn't bend none of her other elements as the others tried to comfort she denied it leaving. Y/N gripped his arm but felt Amane touch it as he moved his head telling him to follow her.

Nodding he rushed out just as Mako was about to as well.

Y/N: Korra, wait.

Korra: Go away.

Y/N: Unlikely. You know that. But I'm sorry even though won't do shit but look, it's going to be okay—

In anger, Korra turned around yelling at him that it won't be. She got unto Naga as she ran off with her.

●●●

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Landing down she turned as she came face to face with Y/N who had his arms cross but with a smile. He opened his arms wide as Korra slowly ran to him hugging him as well.

Y/N: See....everything is okay.

Pulling away from Korra he held onto her shoulders as she looked at him confused.

Y/N: And I know the moon isn't out but you can see it slightly. Wouldn't you say the moon looks lovely

Looking behind she sae the faded moon and smiled.

Korra: Yeah....it does.

Y/N smiled as he grabbed Korra's face leaning slowly kissing her lips softly. In shock, he pulled away as he smiled. A real genuine smile.

●●●

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Korra restoring Lin's bending back

[Watch 4:22 to 4:49]
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Tenzin went over to Korra as he placed a hand on her shoulder smiling at her. Seeing how far she had come from day one to now.

Tenzin: I am so proud of you, Avatar Korra.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 194 7
❝ You're not just the Avatar, Korra, you're my big sister, too! I have a duty to protect you, too! ❞ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆ Kiara, the younger sister...
20K 484 13
Y/n ran away to Republic City after some family complications at age 13 and met Bolin on the first day in the big city. They start to get to know eac...
18.6K 459 36
Bolin x Male reader (College au) I do not own any of these characters from LOK or A:TLA. This is simply for enjoyment and fun. Hope you enjoy. Part...
178K 8.8K 85
❝𝑲𝒉𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎.❞ ✧ in which a girl's l...