Life of Troubles (TLOK)

De GalaxyWorldWolfsl

A young manipulative and playful man who journeys almost everywhere. Heading to Republic City wondering what... Mais

♧Introduction of Characters♧
♧Love Interest and Element♧
♧Welcome to Republic City♧
♧A Leaf in the Wind♧
♧The Revelation♧
♧The Revelation: Part 2♧
♧The Voice in the Night♧
♧The Voice in the Night:Part 2♧
♧The Spirit of Competition♧
♧The Spirit of Competition: Part 2♧
♧And the Winner Is...♧
♧And the Winner Is...:Part 2♧
♧The Aftermath♧
♧The Aftermath: Part 2♧
♧When Extremes Meet♧
♧When Extremes Meet: Part 2♧
♧Out of the Past♧
♧Out of the Past: Part 2♧
♧Turning the Tides♧
♧Turning the Tides: Part 2♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet: Part 2♧
♧Endgame: Part 2♧
🆂🅴🅰🆂🅾🅽 2
♤Rebel Spirit♤
♤Rebel Spirit: Part 2♤
♤The Southern Lights♤
♤The Southern Lights: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 2♤
♤Peacekeepers♤
♤Peacekeepers: Part 2♤
♤The Sting♤
♤The Sting: Part 2♤
PREVIEW
♤Beginnings: Part 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 2♤
♤The Guide♤
♤The Guide: Part 2♤
♤A New Spiritual Age♤
♤A New Spiritual Age:Part 2♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars: Part 2♤
♤Harmonic Convergence♤

♧Endgame♧

243 8 0
De GalaxyWorldWolfsl

Book One
🌬Air☁️

Chapter Twelve
🌬Endgame☁️

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Korra and Mako have discovered the truth about Amon's identity. He's a waterbender, a bloodbender, and brother to Tarrlok! Now, Korra and Mako plan to infiltrate the Equalists' victory rally and expose Amon as a fraud. Meanwhile, Asami, Bolin, and General Iroh head toward Hiroshi's secret airfield, where Asami intends to take down her father?

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The episode opens to Bolin, Asami, and Iroh riding on Naga in a snowy region. They watch as the biplanes fly above.

Iroh: I think we've found our secret airfield. Bolin, once we get down there, I need you to tear up those runways. We can't let those aircraft take off.

Bolin saluted to Iroh as he called him Captain instead of General.

Bolin: Aye aye, captain! Ooh, general, general. All right, you guys wait here until we get back, okay?

Sees Naga raising her foot, he stops her by holding up his hand at a 90 degree angle.

Bolin: Uh-uh, stay.

Naga whines as Pabu chitters. Iroh, Bolin, and Asami approach the Equalist base which seems to lack a perimeter fence; there are posts but no wires.

Asami: Why would there be fence posts but no fence?

Iroh, Bolin, and Asami go into the middle of the fence posts, but subsequently cry out in pain as they are electrocuted, and they collapse onto the ground unconscious.

●●●

Cut to the entrance of the Pro-bending Arena guarded by an Equalist airship and mecha tanks. Cut to an Equalist poster and cut inside at the rally. Korra, Amane and Mako wore Equalist disguises and stand guard on a balcony with their hands behind their backs. They nod at each other, ready to expose Amon as a fraud. Amon along with Y/N rises from beneath the platform.

Amane was shocked to see his brother as he wore a completely different outfit compared to the other Equalist or Amon.

Amon: Thank you all for joining me on this historic occasion!

The crowd cheered on seeing both Amon, their 'savior', and Y/N as they trusted in him as much as they trusted Amon.

Amon: When I was a boy, a firebender struck down my entire family and left me scarred. That tragic event began my quest to equalize the world.

Korra: That's a lie, Amon!

Amon's eyes widen behind his mask as the camera zooms in on the balcony Korra, Mako and Amane are standing on. All three proceed remove their chi-blocker masks.

Y/N widen his eyes as he caught a glimpse of his 'dead brother'. He didn't want to believe after 4 years that he somewhere came back alive. Amane locked eyes with Y/N but when he looked at him all he saw was rage and anger.

Korra: Or should I call you Noatak?

Back with Amon he narrowed his eyes as Y/N stepped up to him as he gave a soft whisper.

Y/N: *whispers* Guess secrets out, huh, dumbass.

Amon's eyes twitched but none saw as it was behind the mask.

Lieutenant: You want her taken out?

Raising his hand he declined on the offer as he went forward to the crowd. Y/N rolled his eyes in annoyance as Amane saw.

Amon: Everyone calm down, we have nothing to fear from the Avatar. Let's hear what she has to say.

Korra: Amon has been lying to you. The spirits didn't give him the power to take people's bending away. He uses bloodbending to do it. Amon is a waterbender!

She pointed to Amon as the crowd gasped in shocked on the reply.

Lieutenant: What is this nonsense?

Y/N: Man Avatar....you're really desperate on these and to go that far on lying about Amon.

Amane: She isn't lying Y/N! What you're doing is outrageous and stupid!

Y/N smiled faded as he narrowed his eyes as he slowly took out his blade. A special blade that he kept for a long time in his childhood.

Y/N: Fine...I'll show you and this damn crowd the truth.

He turned to Amon as he stood there and quickly pulled his mask off showing his 'scarred' face. He knew it was fake but he told him to do it either way for precaution on the Avatar.

The crowd gasped as well as the three that were standing on the balcony.

Korra: What...?

Equalist supporter: The Avatar's lying!

Korra: I'm telling you! He's a waterbender.

Korra turned to face Mako and Amane in defeat seeing that it didn't go as they had planned.

Mako: We said what we had to. Let's get out of here.

Amane turned seeing Equalist coming near as he and Mako got into a stance. Korra saw and also got into a stance.

The trio turns around as Equalists spin bolas at them from above the balcony ready to attack. They take fighting stances as they approach the Equalists on their way out.

Amon: I wouldn't leave yet, Avatar. You'll miss the main event.

Korra, Mako and Amane turn around after hearing that. A part of the stage rises with the airbenders Tenzin, Jinora, Ikki, and Meelo tied to each pole and gagged.

In disbelief she saw them caught and didn't believe what she was looking at.

Korra: No ... they got away. We saw them get away!

Y/N: Yeah.....not everything is what they seem huh, Korra~

Korra glared at him as Amane couldn't believe what his brother had done.

●●●

Cut back to the aircraft base where Asami lies in her cell. Iroh and Bolin are tied back to back.

Hiroshi: Asami.

Asami stirred up, sitting up hearing the voice her knew all her life. In front was none other than Hiroshi Sato, her father.

Hiroshi: Asami, I know I have hurt you ... and I am sorry. But I believe that one day, you will come to your senses and we can be a family again.

Angrily she couldn't believe what her father was trying to do. Trying to get her back after what he had done to her.

Asami: Are you insane?! How can we be a family after everything you've done?! Mom would hate you for what you've become.

Hiroshi: How dare you? I am avenging her death!

Equalist: The airplanes are ready for take-off, sir.

Hiroshi: Good, annihilate the fleet.

Now awake Bolin and Iroh heard as they gasp and shared a look of confusion and shock.

Hiroshi: That's right, general. I intercepted your message to Commander Bumi. I know exactly where they're hiding

Iroh glared at him as he walked away from the scene. Asami turned to both Iroh and Bolin in concern.

Asami: How are we gonna get out of here?

Iroh: I don't suppose you know how to metalbend?

In hope that he does know so that they could escape.

Bolin: That is a negative, Sir. I didn't ask Y/N but I didn't know he could metalbend.

Iroh lifted his head hearing the boy's name once again.

Iroh: Y/N could metalbend? I thought he was just an earthbender.

Both Asami and Bolin shared a look before asking Iroh the question.

Asami: You know Y/N?

Iroh: Somewhat. Just his background information. We arrested him cause of what he did and what he was doing.

Asami and Bolin widened their eyes as they wanted to know more but before they could they heard something.

Suddenly, there is the sound of running, and the warehouse door explodes inward as Naga comes charging in..

Bolin: *whispers* Naga! Over here!

Naga breaks the jail door with her front paws, and Pabu climbs onto Bolin's lap.

Bolin: Who needs a metalbender? We got Naga! Yeah!

Cut to the runways of the aircraft.

Iroh: I'm going after those airplanes.

Iroh said as he began to run off from Asami and Bolin. Naga suddenly carries Bolin while they are running.

Bolin: Ahh! No, Naga!

Asami notices the empty mecha tanks and jumps inside one.

Asami: Huh, what do you know ... just like a Future Industries forklift.

Iroh manages to board one of the planes with his firebending. He throws the pilot off and steers the plane on his own.

●●●
Cut back to the Pro-bending Arena rally.

Amon: Tonight, I rid the world of airbending, forever.

Korra: Amon, let them go!

In a demanding tone, Korra yelled out to Amon to let go of Tenzin and his family.

Y/N:You're welcome to come down here and try to stop me.

Amane glared at Y/N as he saw what he was trying to do. He gripped the railing harder as he saw Korra wanting to help.

Mako: He's trying to bait you.

Mako told her in a quiet voice knowing he saw Korra wanting to jump in and help as much as he did.

Korra: I don't care! We have to save them!

Y/N: That's right Avatar.  The moment you go down, they both go down and I can finally get him.

Amon then stepped up and he will begin what he was aiming to do.

Amon: The Avatar needs to be reminded of the power I possess.

Tenzin looks at his children with worry-filled eyes while futilely trying to break free. Suddenly, Mako generates lightning and directs it to Amon, who dodges the blast and rolls over to the Lieutenant. Mako and Korra use firebending to jump onto the wall and balance themselves vertically to run across it to the stage.

Before landing, they both dodge bolas thrown at them and send a barrage of firebending attacks to get the Equalists away from the airbenders, knocking one Equalist off the stage. The crowd disperses and runs away from the stage. Mako continues to fight them as Korra runs to free the airbenders.

Meanwhile, Amane tackled Y/N down catching him off guard thanks to the moment given by Mako.

He pinned him down holding both his arms down as he saw Korra freeing the airbenders. Tilting his head up he saw what was happening which made him rather upset.

Quickly he kicked Amane off of him as he quickly took out the blade he used to kill his family including his brother.

Y/N: Guess you really want to die huh, Amane? Well, now you got it.

Amane saw the blade remembering the past but he shook it off and got into a stance to fight him.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.9K 194 7
❝ You're not just the Avatar, Korra, you're my big sister, too! I have a duty to protect you, too! ❞ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆ Kiara, the younger sister...
33.1K 638 57
From a young age the Avatar and the Princess were the best of friends, when Korra started to train the line between friends and more changed.
2.8K 137 9
❪ BLEED YOUR HEART OUT ❫ ──── ❝You weren't there, and you hurt me.❞ She is Lin Beifong's daughter, embodying the same fearlessness, strength, and tou...
2.9K 78 8
Y/n is the middle sibling to Mako and Bolin. Korra stumbles across their little family one night during Mako and Bolin's pro bending match. What adve...