Life of Troubles (TLOK)

By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

A young manipulative and playful man who journeys almost everywhere. Heading to Republic City wondering what... More

♧Introduction of Characters♧
♧Love Interest and Element♧
♧Welcome to Republic City♧
♧A Leaf in the Wind♧
♧The Revelation♧
♧The Revelation: Part 2♧
♧The Voice in the Night♧
♧The Voice in the Night:Part 2♧
♧The Spirit of Competition♧
♧The Spirit of Competition: Part 2♧
♧And the Winner Is...♧
♧And the Winner Is...:Part 2♧
♧The Aftermath♧
♧The Aftermath: Part 2♧
♧When Extremes Meet♧
♧When Extremes Meet: Part 2♧
♧Out of the Past♧
♧Out of the Past: Part 2♧
♧Turning the Tides♧
♧Turning the Tides: Part 2♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet♧
♧Endgame♧
♧Endgame: Part 2♧
🆂🅴🅰🆂🅾🅽 2
♤Rebel Spirit♤
♤Rebel Spirit: Part 2♤
♤The Southern Lights♤
♤The Southern Lights: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 2♤
♤Peacekeepers♤
♤Peacekeepers: Part 2♤
♤The Sting♤
♤The Sting: Part 2♤
PREVIEW
♤Beginnings: Part 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 2♤
♤The Guide♤
♤The Guide: Part 2♤
♤A New Spiritual Age♤
♤A New Spiritual Age:Part 2♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars: Part 2♤
♤Harmonic Convergence♤

♧Skeletons in the Closet: Part 2♧

215 6 0
By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

Book One
🌬Air💨

Chapter Eleven
🌬Skeletons in the Closet💨

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Cut to the planes flying across the bay, and a close-up on Hiroshi Sato, who is piloting one. He pulls a lever and bombs were drop from the underside. Ships are bombarded, causing major damage on board. One plane drops down two torpedoes and Korra dodges them only for them to hit the side of a ship. The explosion forces Korra back but she swims to the ship again. More planes drop down torpedoes to hit their targets.

Male sailor: Incoming!

The explosion forces the sailors up in the air. A plane dives in to attack, but firebenders firebend into the cannons and shoot the planes. Korra emerges from the underwater and she looks at the planes, while they destroy the remaining ships. An earthbender tries to bring them down but he is forced back by the bombing. Planes fly around until one gets hit with firebending, forcing the pilot to eject. Iroh and two other firebenders use their bending to take down the planes, successfully hitting one.

Korra dives into the water, waterbends a massive waterspout, and bends out a large ice spike to take a plane down. However, the damaged plane hits the waterspout and Korra falls into the water where she bends a torpedo around into the air and hits another plane. She emerges once more and swims to the closest ship. Iroh comes up from the hatch to firebend the remaining planes, taking them down one by one but the last plane drops a bomb in front of him. He uses firebending to shield himself, but the explosion causes him to fall into the water, unconscious. Korra grabs and brings him to the surface.

Korra: It's all right, I've got you.

Iroh coughs out aby water that was left in body so he wouldn't choke in it.

Iroh: Avatar Korra? You saved my life. Thank you.

●●●

Korra waterbends them away from the wreckage. Cut to their hideout, where Korra uses her healing abilities on Iroh's wound.

Iroh: I was prepared to deal with Sato's mecha tanks, but not these new high-speed aircraft.

Korra: I know. Every time we think we have an advantage, Amon outsmarts us. Including Y/N.

The name sounded rather familiar to the man but he couldn't figure out what until it finally clicked.

Iroh: You mean Y/N Yugi? The second son of Yumi and Reiza Yugi.

This shocked Korra by the new confounding information given to her unexpectedly. She wanted to ask more byt Bolin entered the conversation changing the topic.

Bolin: No matter what our plan is, he always has a better one.

Iroh: Amon is winning so far, but we're not out of the fight yet.

Bolin: I like this man's confidence! So, how are we not out of the fight?

Iroh stands up clutching onto his left arm where the wound was as he asked Gommu to send a message to head of command, Commander Bumi.

Nodding he prepares as Iroh says the messages while Gommu was tapping.

Iroh: Everyone get ready, we leave at dawn.

They walk out of the room. Asami lingers momentarily.

Asami looks up slightly as she told herself bitterly what was going to happen.

Asami: It's time to take down my father.

Korra: Wait, I'm sorry, but I'm not going with you tomorrow.

This flabbergasted everyone on Korra's decision as they tried to tell not to do it. Amane stepped up standing right in front of Korra.

Amane: You being reckless Avatar Korra. I understand why you want to but if my younger twin brother was here he would tell you that you're being reckless and not thinking straight.

Korra: He would also rescue me by being kind and betray me out of the blue! Without explanation.

Amane sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose on the stubbornness of the young Avatar.

Amane: Fine. Me, Mako will go with the Avatar and you guys go off and deal with whatever needs to be done. Agree?

Everyone: Agree.

●●●

Everyone prepares themselves as Amane, Korra and Mako put on the Equalist suits that they had gotten beforehand.

Korra walks next to Mako as Amane stands next to Mako and all three walk away. Asami jumps onto Naga's back, joining Pabu, Bolin, and Iroh.

Gommu: Good fortune and success to you, valiant heroes.

●●●

Cut to a large sewage pipe, out of which Korra and Mako walk. They continue walking into the sea and Korra waterbends a large bubble so they can breathe while underwater. Cut to the shores of Air Temple Island. Korra and Mako walk out of the sea and Korra stops waterbending the bubble. They put on their chi-blocker masks and climb up the rocky shores. Cut to a closer shot of an Equalist airship, which Amon boards.

Korra: There's Amon.

Mako: We need to get into the temple. Then, when he returns ...

Korra: We ambush him.

Amane: But Y/N's nit there. But either way Korra and Mako, look out. Y/N is very unpredictable.

Nodding they walked towards the temple but before they could get any closer they were interrupted by a familiar voice.

Lieutenant: What are you two doing here?

Mako:Uh, we were just transferred.

Lieutenant: Well, you're getting transferred again. Amon wants extra security at the arena today.

Amane: For what?

Lieutenant: The rally. You should've been briefed about this.

Korra bowed apologizing for "not knowing" about the rally.

Korra: We'll be there, sir.

The Lieutenant looked before rolling his eyes and walking away from all three.

Korra: I know another way in.

●●●

Cut to another part of Air Temple Island. Korra lifts a wooden panel on a wall and they climb in.

Korra: Let's hide in the attic.

She pointed to the ladder that leads into the attic. Mako and Amane followed as they entered the room. But Mako noticed that they weren't alone.

Mako: Uh, we're not alone up here.

The camera shows Tarrlok sitting on the floor, locked behind bars.

Korra: Tarrlok?

Korra, Mako and Amane take off their chi-blocker masks. As Korra was confused on why he was here.

Tarrlok: I don't suppose you're here to rescue me.

Amane: No, we aren't. Well..they aren't if they knew. I don't know you.

Tarrlok looked to the side seeing Amane but he thought he was Y/N instead.

Tarrlok: I didn't expect you to be here as well. Finally, betraying my brother or you here to mock me?

Amane: I'm not the person you think I am. I'm Amane Yugi. The older twin brother of Y/N Yugi.

Surprised, he glanced down as he nodded slowly in conformation. He didn't expect the boy to have a brother as well.

Korra: Anyways why are you here and are there any other prisoners in here?

Tarrlok: To answer, no there arent. I'm the only one here.

Korra: Then what makes you so special.

Tarrlok: I'm Amon's brother.

Korra and an equally shocked Mako glance at each other and back at Tarrlok. Mako takes a step forward to Tarrlok's cell.

Mako:Did you know this all along?
Tarrlok: No, not until after he captured me.

Amane: Was my brother here when he told you this as well?

Tarrlok: Yes. He was but he seemed rather passed at the moment and I didn't understand why.

Camera cuts to a side-view of the entire scene.

Korra: How did your brother end up becoming Amon?

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

[Watch from 0:17 to 7:16]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

The scene fades from young Tarrlok to older Tarrlok telling the story to Mako and Korra.

Korra: That's one of the saddest stories I've ever heard. Other than yours Amane.

Amane just rose a brow in question before letting out a sigh. He waved his hand to Tarrlok to ignore it snd continue on.

Tarrlok:Avatar Korra. I am truly sorry for all that I did to you. I thought I was better than my father, but his ghost still shaped me. I became a soldier of revenge, just like he wanted me to be. And so did my brother. The revolution may be built on a lie, but I think Amon truly believes bending is the source of all evil in the world. And for Y/N—

Amane: He wants nothing. That's what I'm guessing, he just wants excitement. And by causing trouble and havoc that's what's pleasuring him at the moment. Unless he has a weakness even a little.

Mako: How did you figure out Amon is your brother?

Tarrlok: When he took my bending, the sensation was somehow familiar. I later recognized it as my brother's bloodbending grip.

Korra: So, he somehow uses bloodbending to take people's bending.

Tarrlok: I don't know how he does it, but then again, I've never encountered a bender as strong as Noatak.

Korra:How in the world do we beat him?

Korra said as she tried to think of what they could do to stop Amon and Y/N on the plan they created. That was until Amane remember that the man they met a few minutes ago said something about the rally.

Amane: The rally! We could do it then and expose him. I'll deal with my brother. You just handle with Amon.

They both grinned at the plan as Korra lowered her smile turning it into a soft smile thanking the man they once hated.

Korra: Thank you, for your help.

Tarrlok nods his head and shifts his eyes. Mako and Amane start to leave, but Korra stops them.

Korra: We can't just leave him here.

Tarrlok: Go. Amon can't know anyone spoke with me. Defeat him. Put an end to this sad story.

Korra nodded as she gestured both Mako and Amane to follow and put a stop to Amom and Y/N.

But Tarrlok stopped Amane for a quick second. Korra looked as he told her to wait for now.

Tarrlok: Look I know you don't know me but your brother. Stop him and help him. I know you could do a better job than me and Noatak ever did.

Amane: Don't worry. I plan to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.1K 1.6K 25
。・:*:・✰ 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗻𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 . 𝗸𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗶 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺! 𝗿𝗲𝗮...
2.8K 77 8
Y/n is the middle sibling to Mako and Bolin. Korra stumbles across their little family one night during Mako and Bolin's pro bending match. What adve...
39.2K 1.6K 17
𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒, 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑠, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑒𝑓𝑡 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑. 𝑖 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡𝑜...
58K 1.4K 52
∞ Y/n and Korra are best friends! And have been for many years, until life changes and y/n leaves, they eventually meet again but it's different, how...