Life of Troubles (TLOK)

By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

A young manipulative and playful man who journeys almost everywhere. Heading to Republic City wondering what... More

♧Introduction of Characters♧
♧Love Interest and Element♧
♧Welcome to Republic City♧
♧A Leaf in the Wind♧
♧The Revelation♧
♧The Revelation: Part 2♧
♧The Voice in the Night♧
♧The Voice in the Night:Part 2♧
♧The Spirit of Competition♧
♧The Spirit of Competition: Part 2♧
♧And the Winner Is...♧
♧And the Winner Is...:Part 2♧
♧The Aftermath♧
♧The Aftermath: Part 2♧
♧When Extremes Meet♧
♧When Extremes Meet: Part 2♧
♧Out of the Past♧
♧Out of the Past: Part 2♧
♧Turning the Tides♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet: Part 2♧
♧Endgame♧
♧Endgame: Part 2♧
🆂🅴🅰🆂🅾🅽 2
♤Rebel Spirit♤
♤Rebel Spirit: Part 2♤
♤The Southern Lights♤
♤The Southern Lights: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 2♤
♤Peacekeepers♤
♤Peacekeepers: Part 2♤
♤The Sting♤
♤The Sting: Part 2♤
PREVIEW
♤Beginnings: Part 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 2♤
♤The Guide♤
♤The Guide: Part 2♤
♤A New Spiritual Age♤
♤A New Spiritual Age:Part 2♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars: Part 2♤
♤Harmonic Convergence♤

♧Turning the Tides: Part 2♧

239 10 2
By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

Book One
🌬Air☁️

Chapter Ten
🌬Turning the Tides☁️

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

One mecha tank fires a pincer cable at Tenzin, but he air-bends the cable down and continues attacking the mecha tank. Two mecha tanks fire cables at Tenzin, who once again deflects them with air bending. A mecha tank charges toward Tenzin and fires a pincer cable at Tenzin, knocking him against the wall of the police headquarters. Tenzin uses an air wheel to soften his fall. He looks up, and the camera changes to his point of view, as he sees the truck drive away.

Tenzin: Saikhan, no!

But then the car that had the policemen was flipped over. Then the ground began to shake as well, making the mecha tanks fall over but also trapped on the floor.

Shocked, Tenzin looks up as he sees a burning police airship falling out of sight behind a building. Looking to the side, he saw the telegraphed getting cornered but stopped seeing a blurry figure stopping the Equalist with their bending.

But he passed out laying on the ground motionless as the unknown person went to him checking him.

Cut to a street, where Asami drives around a corner and floors the gas pedal. Bolin earth bends two ramps in front of the car.

Asami: Jump!

Team Avatar bails out of the car before the ramps launch it into the air and knock one mecha tank into another.

The explosion caused the person to look as they placed Tenzin's arm around them at the moment.

Team Avatar stopped the rest of the mecha tanks now, seeing the Equalist already tied up and down and the car where the policeman was at.

Korra: What the-

???: Hey!! Help, why won't ya!?

Looking to the side, they saw a pale man with jet-black hair and a few orange streaks. He looked rather similar to someone they knew fairly well. Around them was an almost unconscious Tenzin, but somehow, he managed to stay awake.

They all rushed to the person helping as Tenzin opened his eyes slightly, seeing the whole team.

Tenzin: Thank you....

They nodded as they rushed off to find shelter but also to find help for Tenzin in the meantime.

●●●

Cut to a view of the battle through a spyglass, before cutting to Hiroshi in Amon's airship.

Hiroshi: Tenzin has escaped once again. I can't stand to see Asami fighting alongside those benders. Even more, why is Y/N down there?

Y/N: I'm not you idiot. What the hell are you talking about?

Hiroshi turned his body now facing a confused boy. He noticed he changed his clothing choice to a somewhat school-like uniform. Amon checked before looking away at both male adults.

Amon: We'll capture them before long and you will have your daughter back.

●●●●

Back with Tenzin and the group, they helped him heal the injuries that he had to endure from the fight with the mecha tanks. The policemen came and thanked the person but noticed he looked rather similar to someone they knew.

Korra: Are you all right?

Tenzin: I'm fine. Thank you, kids. Another moment later and I would have been on my way to Amon. Especially you Y/N. Thank you.

The look-alike Y/N stared up at Tenzin in confusion but he widen his eyes when he mentioned his brother's name. Korra looked at him smiling as he only looked down before standing up.

Mako: Uh, guys ... look.

He points down the street, where an Equalist airship can be seen arriving at Air Temple Island.

Tenzin: Oh no...

In a surprise, as his family is being set in danger by the Equalist. The look-alike Y/N stared at the airship in concern but also with a slight hope of seeing a certain someone.

●●●

Cut to the airship as the hatch opens and the Lieutenant and a group of chi-blockers can be seen inside. They look down at the island as a metal hook and cable fire from above their heads and attach to the temple's stone steps. The chi-blockers use harnesses to slide down the cable to the island. The White Lotus sentries are watching and charge forward to confront them. Cut to Lin standing in the courtyard, as Tenzin's family watches from the balcony.

Lin: Everyone, hide inside and remain calm.

But Pema screams in pain; Lin turns around to see why the pregnant woman screaming for.

Lin: Pull it together, Pema! Didn't I just say "remain calm"?

Jinora: Mommy, what's wrong?

In concern for her mother who is leaning over her as she had her hand on her stomach.

Pema: The baby's coming!

Placing her hand over her mouth while saying a quiet 'Oh no'. Meelo on the other just told the unborn baby to not come out since they were in a crucial moment.

Two Air Acolyte midwives rush to help Pema and lead her inside, leaving the kids watching in concern. Cut to the White Lotus sentries watching as the chi-blockers run up the steps. They begin bending at them as a cable from a second airship buries itself in the steps immediately below them. More chi-blockers swing down, followed by the Lieutenant. Cut to Lin standing guard in the courtyard, as she listens to booted feet running.

The Lieutenant and a group of chi-blockers race up the steps and charge. Lin uses her cables to take out two chi-blockers, before grabbing another Equalist with the cable. An Equalist runs up to her, which she intercepts with an earth column. She bends out another earth column and shoots the projectile at an

●●●

Equalist's face. She groans and slams the floor, creating three earth columns that send the Equalists flying into the air. Cut to Pema in bed, as an Air Acolyte puts a cloth on her forehead.

Pema: The children, where are they?

Air Acolyte woman: Don't worry. They're in the other room, totally safe.

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Watch from: 0:34 to 1:21

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Cut to the Equalists bound and in a row in front of Lin, the children, and the White Lotus sentries.

Lin told the White Lotus to lock these Equalist away as they nodded and prepared themselves to do so.

Oogi's grunt is heard and the kids rush out to the center of the courtyard.

Jinora: Dad!

In excitement as the other two children ran to their father who got down in happiness to see his children safe and sound.

Meelo then explained how they all fought the 'bad guys' known as the Equalists. This made him surprised but Lin explained how she was glad they helped either way. She also noticed a familiar someone getting off the Oogi and standing next to the other teens.

Lin: Why is Y/N here for? Or did he just show up and helped?

Korra: He came before us and helped us. Even the officers.

The Y/N look-alike just looked back and forth before confronting his identity.

???: I'm sorry but I'm not Y/N. He's my younger twin brother. I'm Amane Yugi.

Everyone looked at the male in shock not believing what they had all heard.

Soon Korra, Mako, and Tenzin left as the others stayed behind watching what was going on.

[I'm going to skip where Tenzin and his family, including Lin leave and Korra along with the others run off.]

Naga runs away as more Equalists come down and encircle the White Lotus sentries, spinning their bolas as they begin to fight. As Team Avatar runs away, Bolin looks up and points at the Lieutenant.

Bolin: Mustache guy!

In quick action, Amane maneuvered his wrist moving a block of rock and hitting the side of the lieutenant.

The Lieutenant moved to fall off the cliff and fell between the trees.

Korra thanked him as they ran off into the water Korra covered them using her water bending.

●●●

Cuts to Oogi trying to evade the Equalist airships, but they are coming closer to them.

Lin: They're gaining on us!

Tenzin cracks his rein telling his flying bison campion to go faster which he does.

Oogi speeds up, but an Equalist airship shoots out a large net at them. Lin metal bends her cables to break the net apart and wraps her cable around the rope. She stands and looks at the family with sorrow as they look at the airships in fear. She looks away before turning back at them.

Tenzin was shocked and disagreed but she told him not to worry as she could handle it. She jumps off and began to destroy the ships.

Everyone was worried as they saw Lin get captured but saved them. Meelo said she was his hero making Tenzin agree and fly off to safety.

●●●

Cut to a large drainage pipe near the bay, where Korra and the team watch in dismay as Air Temple Island is raided. Mako places his hand on Korra's shoulder.

Mako: Korra, we should get moving.

Mako escorts Korra into the tunnel. Asami looks disdainfully at them before she too walks with them into the tunnel.

●●●

Cut to an Equalist airship hovering over Air Temple Island, where it is raining. The camera pans down to a group of Equalists. Closer shot of Lin kneeling in front of Amon.

Amon: Tell me where the Avatar is and I'll let you keep your bending.

Lin: I won't tell you anything, you monster.

Stepping up to the scene was Y/N which made Lin even more furious than she already was.

Y/N: Just tell us where she is Lin. Don't make this any harder than it is.

Lin: I won't say where she is. And your twin brother was here and saw you right now, I know he would be disappointed. Amane would be disappointed in you.

Y/N's smile faded as his eyes darken upon hearing his twin's brother's name. He narrowed his eyes before turning away and letting Amon do what he wants.

Before he left completely he said something shocking not only to Lin but also to Amon and the Equalist.

Y/N: Well good thing I killed him.

Walking off and getting back into the airship and from the corner of his eyes he saw Amon take away her bending.

●●●

M

essenger: General, I just received a wire from the Avatar. She says Amon and his forces have gained control of the city. How do you want to respond?

Iroh: Tell her we will be arriving in three days. And that I look forward to winning back Republic City, together.

Messenger: As you wish, General Iroh.

S

aluting to his general before going off to send the message back. As the camera pans back showing the entire United fleet nation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 638 57
From a young age the Avatar and the Princess were the best of friends, when Korra started to train the line between friends and more changed.
20K 484 13
Y/n ran away to Republic City after some family complications at age 13 and met Bolin on the first day in the big city. They start to get to know eac...
18.6K 459 36
Bolin x Male reader (College au) I do not own any of these characters from LOK or A:TLA. This is simply for enjoyment and fun. Hope you enjoy. Part...
27.3K 609 10
Korra was involved in a horrid accident that left her paralyzed. Within that time, her world became a blur of anger and secret feelings for her best...