Life of Troubles (TLOK)

By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

A young manipulative and playful man who journeys almost everywhere. Heading to Republic City wondering what... More

♧Introduction of Characters♧
♧Love Interest and Element♧
♧Welcome to Republic City♧
♧A Leaf in the Wind♧
♧The Revelation♧
♧The Revelation: Part 2♧
♧The Voice in the Night♧
♧The Voice in the Night:Part 2♧
♧The Spirit of Competition♧
♧The Spirit of Competition: Part 2♧
♧And the Winner Is...♧
♧And the Winner Is...:Part 2♧
♧The Aftermath♧
♧The Aftermath: Part 2♧
♧When Extremes Meet♧
♧When Extremes Meet: Part 2♧
♧Out of the Past♧
♧Turning the Tides♧
♧Turning the Tides: Part 2♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet: Part 2♧
♧Endgame♧
♧Endgame: Part 2♧
🆂🅴🅰🆂🅾🅽 2
♤Rebel Spirit♤
♤Rebel Spirit: Part 2♤
♤The Southern Lights♤
♤The Southern Lights: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 2♤
♤Peacekeepers♤
♤Peacekeepers: Part 2♤
♤The Sting♤
♤The Sting: Part 2♤
PREVIEW
♤Beginnings: Part 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 2♤
♤The Guide♤
♤The Guide: Part 2♤
♤A New Spiritual Age♤
♤A New Spiritual Age:Part 2♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars: Part 2♤
♤Harmonic Convergence♤

♧Out of the Past: Part 2♧

227 10 0
By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

Book One
🌬Air☁️

Chapter Nine
🌬Out of the Past☁️

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

All four teens and both adults were walking in the underground place of the equalist.

Mako: Where are we...? And how do you know this?

Now questioning the male who was walking rather calmy but what makes this even more suspicious is how he knows all the routes of this.

Y/N: You will fucking stop integrating me!? It's getting annoying and I can't foucs!

Raising his voice at Mako which made him and the others look before hesitating to follow him.

As they reach somewhere of a train track as Bolin pointed out making Y/N get closer to it.

Asami: Which way now?

Y/N: Hm? Oh, should be this way.

As everyone got closer, Bolin hinted that it smelled familiar. Pushing Bolin back, Y/N stepped forward, as he placed his hand trying to find the wheel that makes the gate open. Finding the wheel he stepped back twisting his hand but this alsoakes the wheel spin as well.

The gate opened making Bolin in shock, and surprising the others.

Asami: I did know you could metalbend. I thought, you were a non-bender like me...

Turning he just looked away before walking once again.

Lin: Motorcycle tracks.

Mako: Korra has to be in there... somewhere.

Lin metalbends the gate open. Cut to the group walking into an intersection of tunnels. Mako uses firebending to light the way.

Mako: Let's try this way.

Asami: And what if Korra's not down there?

Mako: Then we pick another tunnel until we find her!

This hurted Asami emotionally from the way he responded to her question.

Cut to the group walking down the tunnel. Asami has dropped back, placing herself so that she is next to Bolin.

Asami: Hey, is Mako all right? He seems really worried about Korra.

Bolin: Yeah, we all are!

Asami: I know, but, he's your brother. Do you think that he likes Korra as more than just a friend?

In a slightly high-pitched voice and chuckling nervously.

Bolin: W-What? No! That's, just gossip, where'd you hear that? Crazy talk is coming out of your mouth right now. Heh...

Placing her hand on his shoulder; in a demanding tone.

Asami: What do you know, Bolin? Come on, spill it.

Bolin: Nothing! I mean, there was this one time during the tournament when Mako and Korra kissed, and Y/N saw but-

Asami: They.... kissed?

Turning to look at Mako thinking what happened. But her thoughts were caught off from Y/N shouting.

Y/N: This way, it shouldn't be that far now.

But he stopped rasing a hand widening his eyes.

Y/N: Hide!!

Following along, everyone hide behind a pillar seeing Equalist on motorcycles. One Equalist flips a switch on his motorcycle dash that in turn opens a secret door in the opposite wall of the tunnel. The two motorcycles race inside and the door promptly closes.

Lin makes a face and crosses the tunnel, followed by the others. She runs her hand across the door and uses metalbending to trigger the opening mechanism and force the door up. The group rushes in and the door closes behind them. They approach a large open space, where Equalists are loading supplies onto tram carts on tracks that lead into various tunnels. An Equalist with a clipboard is directing loading and traffic.

Equalist Traffic director: That tram goes to the training camp.

Tram disappears down a tunnel and he walks to another one that has just arrived. A female Equalist climbs down.

Female Equalist: Everything was delivered to the prison, sir.

Both Equalist were about to leave until someone spoke up. The others were shocked or surprised when they saw Y/N walk up to them.

Equalist Traffic Director: Boss!! W-what are you doing here?

Female Equalist: I thought you were with Amon?! I mean it's a not an issue but-

Y/N: Is the Avatar here?

This shocked both Equalist as they both relaxed their bodies slightly. The first spoke up in a firm tone.

Equalist Traffic Director: No sir. I believe someone else might have her.

Y/N: I see.. just go, I don't want to waste anymore time with both of you.

Saluting they got on their motorcycles once more leaving the scene. Y/N walked back to the group but was met with a punch in the face.

Mako: What the hell was that!? Why did they call you boss!?

Getting up he felt blood trickling down his nose but ignored it. He saw the faces of betrayal but he didn't care at the moment or the least.

Y/N: You don't need to know. Just know that the Avatar isn't here, which leads me to the next place.

Lin: I think you done enough kid. Even more, you could cause more trouble than it is.

Narrowing his eyes he just walked forward making them all get into a fighting stance but continued like this was something  normal. He walked passed them heading somewhere else.

Y/N: Fine then. Good luck getting out then.

Opening a hole at the bottom he jumped disappearing from the sight. This made everyone confused on the scene but now they must escape the underground place of the Equalist.

Cut to the mountains, where Tarrlok is keeping Korra. Cut to Korra meditating in the metal box. Flashback to Aang's memory of Yakone's trial.

[I'm sorry, I'm just going to cut it a bit short. NOTE: Flashblack

[Yakone's Trail]

Cut to Korra breathing deeply and raggedly with her eyes closed. Cut to City Hall, followed by the council chamber, as Tenzin's group approaches the council members and Chief Saikhan.

Tenzin: Thank you all for meeting us on such short notice.

Lin: Cheif..

Saikhan: Lin..

Both former and new Chief repsonsed coldly to one an another before facing forward.

Tarrlok: Have you news of Avatar Korra?

Calling out from behind. Turning around, Tenzin pointed to Tarrlok accusing he was the one he kidnapped Korra.

Tenzin: We do..You kidnapped her, Tarrlok!

Pretending to be shock and confused he went on innocently saying.

Tarrlok: I am shocked you would accuse me of such an evil act! I already explained: Equalists attacked us and took her!

Y/N: Cut the bullshit Tarrlok!!

Everyone turned to face Y/N who randomly showed up but with him was the council page that was with Tarrlok and Korra last night the incident happened.

Tarrlok: You....why-

Without warning there was a piece a of metal right at Tarrlok's neck making him flinch at the cold touch. Rasing his eyes he shivered feeling his knees go weak seeing the cold gaze the young male was giving.

Y/N: I didn't want to believe it at the moment but who knew that your fucking related to no other than Amon and the notorious criminals Yakone. Am I wrong?

Flabbergasted they prepared themselves to defend themselves. Scoffing at the man in front he raised his finger making Y/N worry and quickly railed back the metal and getting the council page in font as he began bloodbending.

Without caution he was hit with water before he was Tarrlok making his escape before he felt his body move on its own and seeing black quickly enough but cursed himself for a late reaction.

●●●

Feeling a slap he woke up seeing the ravenette colored female Asami. Getting up he rubbed his neck feeling the support of her.

Lin: Everyone alright?

Agreeing Y/N got up with the help of Asami.

Y/N: We're wasting time. We have to go find Korra quickly..

Disregarding Asami he quickly ran out with the others following along to find Korra.

●●●

Tarrlok: My life is a disaster now, thanks to you.

Korra: So your little bloodbending secret's out? And I know how you bloodbent me without a full moon. You're Yakone's son.

Passing he looked at the box Korra was in before scoffing.

Tarrlok: Your friend found out first Avatar...

●●●

[Skip to Korra escaping and fighting a little]

Korra looks behind, as she uses waterbending to snowboard down the mountain. She trips over a tree root and flies into the air, landing hard against a tree. Snow lands on her and she groans before losing consciousness. Sometime later, Naga appears and runs up to Korra. She licks Korra's face, waking her up.

Korra: Naga. You came looking for me. Good girl.

She hugs Naga. Cut to Korra lying slumped across Naga's back as they walk back to Republic City. Cut to Tenzin, Lin, Mako, Bolin, and Asami flying above the city on Oogi as they hear a howl.

Mako: That sounds like Naga! Down there!

Korra moans slightly as the bison lands and the group dismounts. Tenzin and Lin run up to her.

Both Tenzin and Lin began to question Korra onhow she escaped but were both pushed away by Y/N rushing to Naga.

Y/N: There you are Avatar..

Grabbing Korra's waist going her in bridal style. Facing Naga he placed his head on her head as she snuggled into him a little.

Y/N: Good girl pretty animal. Now let's get you both home.

Opening her eyes she was met with black haired seeing the slight dark orange eyes. Though she moaned from the pain she had to endure from both Tarrlok and the Equalists.

Korra: *whispers* Y/N.....

Y/N: *whispers* Just rest...*scoffs* you had us all worrying for you you know..

Only blinking she just leaned more into Y/N's chest feeling how firm it was. But soon enough, she feel asleep due to how tired and fatigue she was right now on the currents situation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 455 51
This is a Korra x Reader. (Y/n) is the owner of a flower shop in republic city. She is a non bender who was living a normal boring life and she was...
178K 8.8K 85
❝𝑲𝒉𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎.❞ ✧ in which a girl's l...
18.6K 459 36
Bolin x Male reader (College au) I do not own any of these characters from LOK or A:TLA. This is simply for enjoyment and fun. Hope you enjoy. Part...
2.9K 194 7
❝ You're not just the Avatar, Korra, you're my big sister, too! I have a duty to protect you, too! ❞ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆ Kiara, the younger sister...