Life of Troubles (TLOK)

By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

A young manipulative and playful man who journeys almost everywhere. Heading to Republic City wondering what... More

♧Introduction of Characters♧
♧Love Interest and Element♧
♧Welcome to Republic City♧
♧A Leaf in the Wind♧
♧The Revelation♧
♧The Revelation: Part 2♧
♧The Voice in the Night♧
♧The Voice in the Night:Part 2♧
♧The Spirit of Competition♧
♧The Spirit of Competition: Part 2♧
♧And the Winner Is...♧
♧The Aftermath♧
♧The Aftermath: Part 2♧
♧When Extremes Meet♧
♧When Extremes Meet: Part 2♧
♧Out of the Past♧
♧Out of the Past: Part 2♧
♧Turning the Tides♧
♧Turning the Tides: Part 2♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet♧
♧Skeletons in the Closet: Part 2♧
♧Endgame♧
♧Endgame: Part 2♧
🆂🅴🅰🆂🅾🅽 2
♤Rebel Spirit♤
♤Rebel Spirit: Part 2♤
♤The Southern Lights♤
♤The Southern Lights: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2♤
♤Civil Wars: Part 2 of 2♤
♤Peacekeepers♤
♤Peacekeepers: Part 2♤
♤The Sting♤
♤The Sting: Part 2♤
PREVIEW
♤Beginnings: Part 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 1♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2♤
♤Beginnings: Part 2 of 2♤
♤The Guide♤
♤The Guide: Part 2♤
♤A New Spiritual Age♤
♤A New Spiritual Age:Part 2♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars♤
♤Night of a Thousand Stars: Part 2♤
♤Harmonic Convergence♤

♧And the Winner Is...:Part 2♧

300 11 0
By GalaxyWorldWolfsl

Book One
🌬Air☁️

Chapter Six
🌬And the Winner Is...☁️

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Cutting off to show the Fire Ferrets and where Bolin talks to Pabu.

Bolin: Now I know there's a big crowd but don't be nervous. You're gonna do great, I believe in you.

Staring at the young ravenette haired male innocently.

The Fire Ferrets are preparing themselves for the championship as the ring announcer comes up to the stage, light beaming down on him as the spectators cheer.

Ring Announcer: Introducing the challengers, the Future Industries Fire Ferrets!

The Fire Ferrets cosplayers cheer as the Fire Ferrets come to the arena. Hiroshi and Asami are sitting in the V.I.P. section as Asami blows a kiss to Mako and winks to him. Mako does the same to Asami, not noticing that Korra pulls a face of disgust.

Yet what caught her eye quickly was Y/N standing next to Asami with his arms cross over his chest with a netural face. She gave a quick wave to which he ignored and began to wait for the other opponent. This sadden Korra knowing she wasn't able to contact him or get a single word with him after the incident that happened.

She may have made mended the problem between Mako and Bolin doesn't mean she stable her relationship between her and him.

Turning away from the seat she looked forward having a slight hope that he would look his way during the fight.

Soon Bolin signals to Pabu quickly whispering him to perform in front of the large crowd displayed today.

Pabu jumps down and does his trick by moving around on his front paws before doing some backflips while Bolin uses an earth disk, removing the center for Pabu to backflip through and back, ending the performance with one paw standing.

Feeling proud for his animal companion performance he waited for the other opponents to show up and win the fight.

Ring announcer: And their opponents, the three timed defending champions, the White Falls Wolfbats!

Bat-masked Wolfbats with purple capes howl and spread their wing capes while fireworks go off all around the arena. The Wolfbats' fangirls cry and howl in support as the Fire Ferret cosplayers boo.

Ready to fight they prepared as Korra was ready to fight him for thinking he could whatever. Bolin feeling the same way but differently.

The Wolfbats were ready to fight as well as they took the first step.

[Skip to 1:54]

During the entire battle it was getting completely unfair from the actions what the Wolfbats were doing. Yet they weren't getting called for their actions from the ref as both Mako and Tenzin were getting clearly upset on what was happening.

Even in the V.I.P seating Y/N was getting upset seeing the Wolfbats cheat knowing they planned this ahead. Paying the ref to not count their cheats and pass to win the entire tournament. About to head out of his seat he felt an arm tug him making him face Asami stare at him. She wanted him to at least watch a little longer.

Rolling his eyes he sat down crossing his legs watching the entire thing play out.

Seeing how the Wolfbats were playing he suddenly stood up calling out to the refs making both Sato's stare at him in shock. Not thinking he would be into Pro-bending at the moment. Mainly Hiroshi Sato.

Asami: Wouldn't have guessed you knew the rules of pro-bending?

Amused by his actions making Y/N look at her then at the arena.

Y/N: Leave it.

Staying at his position seeing more on how the fight was going between the two opponents. However, what shocked him was what happen the Wolfbats did then to Korra.

Feeling a small tug on his lips lifting he placed his hand under his chin watching the strong women holding herself and her teammate from the edge of the arena.

●●●

The fight continues seeing as there was a tie-breaker between Korra and Tahno in water-bending.

To which Korra won easily as she may be cocky but she knows her strengths to winning at times. Making Y/N smile at his this chuckling mentally at the girl. This however didn't go unnoticed by Hiroshi seeing how the male was staring at the girl.

But he stopped when Y/N stood straight completely saying he had to leave. Asami nodded leaving him without question. Hiroshi let it be until what Y/N said next.

Y/N: *Whisper* If you say anything to that idiot Amon.. YOu'rE hEAd Is MInE..

Shivering he nodded making Y/N leave his spot from the V.I.P seat and begin the plan for this. 

The fight continued making the Wolfbats the winner due to cheating not getting called out from the ref. Making them 4-year winning champions of the Pro-bending Matches.

Tahno: barely broke a sweat! Anybody else wanna scrap with the champs?

In slow motion. Cut to a male spectator putting on an Equalist mask. Cut to a female spectator putting on mask. Cut to another man putting a mask on. Cut to close-up of a box of popcorn as a hand reaches in to grab an electrical glove from within. Cut to another hand doing the same. Cut to a man pulling his glove out of the popcorn and lifting it up in line with his face. Cut to Tenzin as he expresses his outrage over the match as Lin turns to look at him. He turns his head and realizes that an Equalist is standing behind Lin.

Tenzin: Look out!!

The Equalist grabs Lin by the shoulder and electrocutes her, knocking her unconscious. Tenzin airbends at the Equalist but is also electrocuted by a female Equalist behind him. Cut to Tenzin falling to the ground next to Lin.

Cut to an Equalist as he sneaks up behind a metalbender cop and electrocutes him into unconsciousness. Cut to a view of the stands as Equalists electrocute metalbender cops from behind. Cut to another cop being electrocuted from behind as the crowd continues to look at the arena below. Cut to Korra as she surfaces from the water along with her teammates and immediately notices the electricity in the stands.

Korra: What..?

Stunned and confused from what was going on top of the arena. Everywhere equalist left and right began to electrocute the people with bending leaving some unhurt to those without bending. Especially to those from thr police department.

Mako, Bolin and Korra were confused to what the action was going up above. Soon two people with masks covering their faces went on the Arena facing Wolfbats.

Tahno feeling cocky thought he could fight until all over of a sudden in quick movement one of the masked man went to his teammates grabbing him and quickly metal-bending his hands. The same action was done to the other male.

Shocking Tahno making him back away slightly until Amon was in front of him making fearful onto what was about to happen.

Cut Amon as he places his thumb on Tahno's forehead and takes his bending away. Switch to a side-view of the platform as the other masked man drag the Wolfbats' bodies near the edge of the ring, and kick them off into the water. Cut to a massive banner with the Equalist symbol being unrolled.

Soon it was cut to Korra who was electrocuted fromt rh water being dragged out of the water and soon being tied up to the pole of the arena below with Mako and Bolin.

●●●

Amon began to explain what the Wolfbats had been doing while the other stood next to him with his arms cross listening to what he was saying.

Down below Pabu was freeing the you g teens to freedom to help with the others while Korra was ready to face Amon once more without feeling any fear at the moment unlike last time.

Continuing his explanation an airship above the arena drops two ropes with a place for them to stand and be lifted off the ground. Lin getting up and out of unconsciousness seeing Amon and another figure get away.

Getting Tenzin to get up quickly, Pabu finally got the teens out making Korra bolt and get to Amon. Finally getting to a good view she launched herself using water-bending and try to reach Amon. However, she noticed a second person with him confusing her. Yet, what confused him more was the look he gave her making her think of a certain someone.

Managing to reach one of the ropes catching the male off-guard not thinking she would be able to reach it. Using her fist to launch fire, he managed to dodge it slightly before beginning to rock it. Lowering himself down he grabbed the girl's uniform with one arm pulling her towards him.

The atre they were giving was deadly yet very silent despite the noises from the back.

???: Sorry, Avatar.

Shocking the young girl, the voice she heard and the man letting go of her shirt shocking her even more.

Yelling from high above falling thinking  she land harshly on thr arena or land in the water. But was luckily saved by Lin who acted quickly from her recovery to save the Avatar.

Korra: Thanks Lin...

Lin: Don't mention it kid

Landing softly they looked at the airship go off and away from sight. Looking to the side she saw some of the Equalist captured from the recovered police.

Then in sudden rush she felt a hug from Mako just from what happened.

Mako: I'm so glad you're okay!

Bolin agreeing in the back flowing his older brother.

Lin: can't believe Amon did this. I played right into his hand.

Tenzin: He played us all—Republic City is at war.

Korra looked up once more remembering the voice and look she received from the other male. She was shocked by it not thinking he would apologize but when what made her think was the way he mentioned her "title".

She had to figure out what it all meant, thanking he left a slight clue at least to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.3K 1.6K 25
。・:*:・✰ 𝗮 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘂𝗻𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗹𝘆 . 𝗸𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗶 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺! 𝗿𝗲𝗮...
178K 8.8K 85
❝𝑲𝒉𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔, 𝒔𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎.❞ ✧ in which a girl's l...
33.1K 638 57
From a young age the Avatar and the Princess were the best of friends, when Korra started to train the line between friends and more changed.
27.4K 616 10
Korra was involved in a horrid accident that left her paralyzed. Within that time, her world became a blur of anger and secret feelings for her best...