"๐€๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...

By JustAPersonNamedIan

๐๐๐‡๐€ ร— ๐๐Ž๐Š๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐ ร— ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ [๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š•๐šข, ๐š…๐™ด๐š๐šˆ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐šข "๐™ผ๐šข... More

A/N Very important
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight (Part 1)
Chapter Eight (Part 2/1.4k special!)
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Happy Valentines to all the single ladies, gents, and other genders<33
Chapter Twelve

Chapter Five

1.5K 48 53
By JustAPersonNamedIan

Chapter Five:

A True, True Friend, Helps A Friend In Need.

Previously...

The room fell silent again as all of their gazes looked up at the shelf, which seemed to be Pichu staring right back at them. "Pichu!" the little creature had an adorable smile, waving at both of them, believing the problem was fixed....

Kinda.

(Y/N) smiled at the creature widely, looking back at both of her sisters. "See? He isn't THAT bad!"

Both of them stared at the creature in awe, slowly starting to realize it did in fact, did nothing wrong. It's small stature and yellow fur resembled enough to have a size of an average plushie. It's beady doe eyes ready to woo anyone it comes close to, and especially it's heart warming smile. They were eerily creeped out by it's adorable nature, now noticing it had done nothing wrong.

"If I remember watching it on TV, it's one of those creatures with quirks right?" Yuriko asked.

"Yep!" The little girl grinned, hopping over to the shelf, holding Pichu into her arms.

"Andddd did it use it's quirk?" Rizu asked as she tilted her head. (Y/N) think about it for a moment, pressing a finger onto her cheek.

"Now that I think about it... Not really, no. I haven't really seen him use it, not even once. I tried asking the little guy about it, but he looked away when I asked." She sweatdropped, "I guess he doesn't like talking about it."

Pichu was babbling into her arms, smiling soundly as it held onto a rabbit plush toy that was colored green. "Pichu!" That small interaction made (Y/N)'s chest squeeze, giving the creature a small kiss on the nose.

"Gah, you're so cute!"

"Aww.." Rizu's eyes softened, quickly changing her mind about the thought of the so called "Pichu". "He's adorable, probably the same as your age!" Pichu looked back at her, waving his little hand and smiled.

"Pi!"

It made her pupils shape into hearts, pushing Yuriko out of the way.

"What the- Hey!"

The girl blatantly ignored her, walking over to (Y/N) and the creature she held into her hands. "Can I... Hold him?" The little girl sweatdropped at her antics, looking over at Pichu. "Is it okay with you?"

Pichu nodded with a smile, "Chu, Pi!"

That made Rizu's smile go wide, handing her older sister Pichu, as she immediately carried him into her arms. "Awww, aren't you the cutest thing?" She giggled, poking onto one of his pink cheeks.

"Chuuu!" Pichu smiled, nuzzling onto her finger.

"He's adorable~!" Rizu whined, squeezing Pichu into one of her deadly hugs. The poor guy started to suffocate, clutching onto Rizu's cheeks as he wanted her to let him go.

"P-Pichuuuu!-"

(Y/N)'s eyes go wide, trying to reach out for her sister. "I t-think that's enough."

"Come onnn, maybe one more squeeze??" Rizu tried to do her infamous puppy eyes, but that did not work on someone like (Y/N), she's not really the type of person to the gullible from some cuteness level like that....
Unless it's someone like Pichu.

Her eyes were unfazed, pulling Pichu out of Rizu's grasp. The little creature had finally enough time to breathe, gasping for air as if he was about to faint. "Piii..."

(Y/N)'s eyebrows widened, "Oh Jeez Pichu you okay?!"

Yuriko was watching the whole scene unfold, as she slowly realized Pichu was no harm at all. In fact, she kind of believed (Y/N) and him were the same age. She pinched the bridge of her nose and sighed, disappointed at her own twin sister. "Let's just.. Move him to our room, it must've felt boring for him to be staying here over the month."

....................

"So, Pichu's his name huh?" They were busy setting up the things from the basement, back into their bedroom for Pichu to be more comfortable in, setting up one of leftover boxes with his toys and pillows inside. Yuriko stared at the creature fascinated, crouching down at the foot of the bed where Pichu sat on (Y/N)'s lap, tilting his head in confusion, staring right back at her.

"Pi?"

(Y/N) looked down at her companion with a small smile, patting his head as the creature cooed in delight. "Heh, yeah. That's the only thing he says anyway."

"Anddd are you sure he didn't hurt you in any way-"

"For the last time, he did not do anything to me at all!" (Y/N) was annoyed whenever she used that question against her, crossing her arms in annoyance.

Pichu looked up to see her expression and mimicked her act, glaring at Yuriko with an adorable look.

The sight made Yuriko snicker, making her mouth crack into another small smile. "Okay okay! I guess he didn't." That made the little girl pout, looking away. "Hmph, you're such a meanie sometimes."

"What if I..." The older sister leaned in closer to Pichu's gaze with a teasing smirk, making Pichu feel uneasy, leaning back into (Y/N)'s stomach.

"P-Pichu?"

"Experiment on him?"

All eyes were on her, as if she basically did something no one on EARTH is planning to do. (Y/N) held onto Pichu tightly, shuffling into the back corner of her bed with Rizu jumping in between them, raising both of her hands. "Absolutely NOT!" The both of them yelled, making Yuriko laugh at their demise.

"G-God you two are so gullible!"

Sure Yuriko was such being a tease at the moment, but that doesn't really exclude the fact she still doesn't trust the poor creature, but it looked like the guy did the job for them. Taking care of (Y/N) and be her emotional support after the news she was quirkless. "I... Guess I'll give it a shot on trusting (Y/N) and her... Friend."

Meanwhile with Pichu in the middle, the poor guy has no idea what was going on, whining on how two people were forcing onto him, again. "P-Pichuuuu!" It's cry descended, as the scene fell straight into the sky.

....................

It's been a few days since their first interaction with the light yellow mouse. Rizu got along with him just as fine, spoiling him treats because of his so called "Cuteness", wondering why she was afraid of it before.

One time she remembered Rizu dressing him up from one of the doll's clothes for a "fashion premise." The sight made all of them laugh at him, which in turn Pichu was not happy about and made him cry over it. The poor fella.

Yuriko on the other hand, was not the same as her twin sister. In fact, it was kind of a hard time for her to adjust living with Pichu. Specifically the fact it was a living thing she wasn't really familiar of. Remembering her quirk, she learned basically of what all animals were at such a young age. But for something like Pichu? She would be more careful than just that.

Yuriko was known to be a closed girl, not really opening up to anyone that she deems untrustworthy. But if it's for someone like her dear sister, she had to give it a try, just even once. But every time she wanted to go near him, or even just socialize with the creature, she'd just back away in fear, seeing those beady blackish brown eyes staring right back at her.

Pichu otherwise, noticed her behavior towards him. Even just one step of his paw towards her, she'd just shiver away like a snake. The thought made him frown, thinking the girl doesn't really like him at all because of his appearance and strange nature.

It was a school night of a Monday evening after eating the delicious supper from what their mother made known to be as katsudon, filling up their bellies with satisfaction and happiness. Knowing (Y/N) and Rizu, they gave some to the little guy in secret as Pichu happily obliged.

"Here you go Pichu! It's extra delicious." (Y/N) smiled at him, while Rizu patting his head. He sure loved the attention he was getting from the both of them. But then again, he noticed the other sibling wasn't really eating at all, seeing her create some sort of contraption by the desk.

While Rizu and (Y/N) were busy talking their hearts out and argued who had the best costume design in the show they recently watched, Pichu waddled his way towards Yuriko's desk, tilting his head in curiosity. He noticed she was enticed in her work and inventions, using a screwdriver to tie all of that metal helmet all together.

That's not one thing that Pichu noticed, he noticed as if the girl was avoiding him, but for what reason? Maybe she's too awkward and shy to pull up a conversation? Or maybe even she's scared to be near him.

Pichu hopped over the desk, making Yuriko startled. "G-Gah, you scared me!" The little creature frowned in shame, ears drooping.

"Pi.."

She squinted her eyes at him, before going back to her work. "Now, what do you want?"

"Pi, pi chu?" Pichu pointed at her invention, tilting his head. It's asking her for what it is? Huh, how strange. No one has ever asked her that before, even her siblings thought it was kind of boring.

"Oh, you mean this?"

"Pichu pi!" It nodded his head, sitting down by the wooden desk. "Is it trying to talk to me?"

Yuriko hesitated for a moment before tapping onto the metal inferior of that supposed helmet. "I'm making a television helmet for fun, but I'm not really sure if it's going to be helpful or not.."

"Pichu... Pi?" It tilted it's head in confusion, making Yuriko blink.

"O-Oh right, you don't know what that is." She mumbled, making her sweatdrop, "But uh, remember the moving pictures you saw on a boxy screen downstairs?"

Pichu's ears perked up, nodding ecstatically. "Pi!"

"Aw, I guess it's kind of cute."
Yuriko's eyes softened at the sight, "Well to explain it in a simpler way, it's like this helmet, but it would feel like you're in the show you're watching in. Just like on VR!" That made his eyes sparkle in amazement.

"Pichu!"

That made the middle (not younger other than five minutes) sister had a small smile, looking back at the invention as she held it between both of her hands by the fluorescent light, making it's reflection shine slightly. "Papa brings me all sorts of junk for my inventions, giving me all the stuff I need. I have a feeling (Y/N) told you everything right? About how I wanted to become a famous inventor for pros just like papa!"

"Now my missing piece is an antenna." She mumbled, putting it right back down onto the desk. "Or one of those wire thingies you could see on top of someone's home, but smaller."

The girl realized she was mumbling before having a small tint of blush on her cheeks in embarassment, apologizing. "I apologize, I didn't mean to blabber on like that-"

"Pi, Pichu!"

"Huh?" Yuriko tilted her head in curiosity, "You want me to keep going?"

"Pi!"

And ever since that day, Yuriko was slowly getting fond of the little guy, telling him everything she knows and mumbles on and on about every detail she likes in her inventions. Pichu doesn't mind either way, but as long as (Y/N)'s sisters are happy, and so is he.

....................

But with Rizu on the other hand in terms of bonding to get them closer, Pichu always sees her with a notebook and pen, scribbling away her designs in some sort of sketchbook. It was just the day after his comforting encounter with the so called "cold" sibling, now it's just another afternoon in their bedroom with (Y/N) asleep in bed after a long day in school, and Yuriko focusing on her inventions again.

Pichu's nose twitched before walking towards her at the foot of her bed, hopping right on top of it. "Pi... Chu?"

Rizu looked up slightly to see the creature looking at the drawings she made, sitting right beside her. "Oh hey little guy! I didn't see you there." She smiled, patting his head.

The little guy smiled, nuzzling into her hand in return as he faced the sketchbook again, noticing all the scribbles and sketches of colourful clothing. "Pichu pi!" His eyes sparkled in amazement, looking how... Shiny all of them are. It's blinding with strangle sparkles emitting all over them.

Rizu noticed the look of amazement in his eyes, smiling widely. "You love them?" Making the critter's head nod ecstatically.

"Why thank you! I used mostly glitter pens and probably some pens and pencils I stole from my sisters." She mumbled the last part, hoping Yuriko wouldn't hear it.

Pichu's ears drooped, pointed at the girl as if to scold her. "Piii!"

That made the girl giggle, "Okay okay! I won't do it again, but does it even matter? It's for my beautiful drawings!" Rizu grinned, staring at her sketchbook.

"And maybe even one day, just ONE day I get to show off my designs in one of the most beautiful designs and jewelry to the world, giving the ideas of hope and inspiration, maybe even to a lot of heroes! Don't you think so too?" She exclaimed happily, looking back at Pichu, making him have a closed eye smile.

"Pi!"

"I just want my family to have a happy life, safe and sound with a sense of glamour. And you're one of the people I'm mostly grateful for when we weren't there for (Y/N) sometimes."

That made Pichu's ears droop slightly from the fight they had weeks ago, frowning from the memories. "Chu.."

"But don't feel so bad about yourself little one, you were the one that was there for my little sister and made her happy. She's one of the people that mean the world to me." Rizu smiled softly, looking back at (Y/N)'s sleeping state, "That's why I trusted you after that argument, you made my sister happy, and felt like she belonged somewhere safe!"

"... Maybe you're the so called 'monster' to protect her from danger, no?"

That particular sentence made Pichu's eyes sparkle in a particular way, making him smile brightly. "Pichu!"

....................

It was another day passing by as the three siblings came out of the bakery that resides their school with macarons and candy inside their paper bags. (Y/N) was eating away a chocolate filled croissant, making it's warm chocolate melt inside her mouth like a sugar rush.

Rizu was the same with chocolate chip cookies, (strangely enough, this kid hates anything that revolved around the taste of bread) with Yuriko staring at a macaron, biting into it. "Do you guys think Pichu would love this thing?"

The twin raised a brow at her sudden comment, teasing her with a huge grin. "Awww, you care for the little guy don't you?"

That made (Y/N) chime in and smile, "Of course she does! He takes care of him like a little brother."

Yuriko looked at both of them and rolled her eyes, making her smile lightly. "Of course I do, he's nothing but really nice to all of us. Most likely... A friend of some kind. Right?"

That made the two sisters look at each other before smiling fondly, before noticing the car parked from their mother right by the gates.

"A friend..."
That thought made Yuriko feel happy.

....................

"Hey Pichu, we're back!" (Y/N) called out to her friend as now they were finally back at home to rest. The little creature perked up it's ears from the bottom of the bed, before running towards them at full speed with such joy.

"Pi Pi Pichu!"

That made Rizu chuckle, as she couldn't help herself but kneel down to pat Pichu's head. "You missed us, don't ya?" It crooned in delight, nuzzling against her hand.

Yuriko grabbed a small paper bag filled with cookies and fruits. "Anddd look what we bought you!"

That made Pichu drool from hunger, grabbing the bag from her with his small paws. Filling his mouth as much as he could.

They spent the rest of the afternoon playing together with toys, and one round with hide and seek, turning their afternoon into night time already after having their dinner. Most of their bodies were spent, but Pichu wanted to play more. "Pi, Pichu!" He whined, noticing the other girls were in bed already.

Rizu yawned, "Sorry little guy, but I had a long day and I'm tired.."

Yuriko already hid into her blanket, "Yeah I'm sorry too, but tomorrow's a school day.."

That response almost made Pichu cry again, but (Y/N) placed him onto her shoulder, sitting by the open window. "Let's just play tomorrow, okay? Everyone's tired already."

Pichu's ears drooped, before nodding again.

"Pi.."

Both of them fell silent for a moment, staring at the brightly colored sky. It's been a while since Pichu last saw them, but truly he missed it. "Hey, Pichu. Can I tell you something?"

Pichu looked at her directly before forming a small smile, "Pi!"

"Remember how I said I was quirkless, right?" That question made him frown instead, making him nod. "I... Wasn't really liked in my new school, just because of it." She frowned at the memory, hugging her knees.

"I always lied to my sisters and my parents about having friends, but in fact, I don't."

She laughed somberly at the memory, making Pichu's ears droop at the sad tone of her voice. "I remembered I always get made fun of because of something I can't control, and that made everyone not be friends with me.."

Pichu leaned against (Y/N)'s cheek after hearing the news, making her chuckle softly. "But I guess that doesn't matter now anyway. You made us ALL feel like we as sisters and a new little brother feel like a family again. I don't really care that we only met for only a month and a half, but because of that... I'm so grateful to have you as a companion, especially being my bestest friend."

That made Pichu's eyes water with happiness, letting out a happy cry as he nuzzled onto (Y/N)'s cheek, as if she felt sparks between those pink pouches. "You're always full of surprises to me."

But what they didn't notice is that pink furred creature stared at them through a window, mesmerized by the way on how the first human could actually have a bond with...
Them.

"Mew!"
It giggled, before flying away to somewhere no one can see.

That sudden sound made their heads peer out the window, "Huh, what was that?"

"Pichu?" He tilted his head as well, peeking outside.

"Hm," (Y/N) shrugged it off, looking back at Pichu with a longing smile.
"It was probably nothing at all."

A/N:
That's a wrap for today's chapter!
Here's a special leak for I drew for future chapters/j 👀

(Edited on March 8, 2023)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 4.8K 42
Being rewritten! The moment she had opened her eyes she had realized something fairly quick. Perhaps it was the fact she had apparently grown shorter...
753K 28.8K 33
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
62.5K 1.2K 30
๐˜/๐ ๐‹/๐, ๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ ๐๐Ž๐‘๐ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐Ž a world where 80% of the human population possesses a super human ability called a 'quirk'. Y/N was specia...
1.2M 34.3K 55
discontinued [F/N] [L/N] is an incredibly powerful young woman, living with one of the most powerful quirks known to man. She wants to become a her...