Jungkook's six hyungs || jung...

By littlesnowflake__

Everyday story of jungkook and his six hyungs who is extremely over protective of jungkook and can go to any... More

Introduction
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
🥳
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
.....
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
🥺
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
.....
Special Chapter
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
🥳🥳🥳
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
.....
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148
Chapter 149
Chapter 150
Chapter 151
Chapter 152
Chapter 153
Chapter 154
Chapter 155
Chapter 156
Chapter 157
Chapter 158
Chapter 159
Chapter 160
Chapter 161
Chapter 162
Chapter 163
Chapter 164
Chapter 165
Chapter 166

Chapter 18

4.7K 125 11
By littlesnowflake__

Jungkook was the first to get up and Jin was still asleep. Jungkook looked at Jin's face and he let out a loud cry not being able to silence himself. Jungkook tightened his hold on Jin squeezing him in the process. Jin woke up hearing the cries and feeling suffocated between so many pillows and blankets.

He figured out, it was Jungkook who was crying. Jin managed to wake up and rest against the headboard to look at the younger.

'H...hyung so...sorry, I...I didn't...mean it hy...hyung. I lo...love yo..you. I lo..love youuu hy...Hyung' stuttered Jungkook. Jin knew the younger didn't mean anything. He knew Jungkook loved him a lot. He knew it was just a heat in the moment.

Jin embraced Jungkook which relieved the younger. By then, everyone else had come to them hearing to the younger's cries. Namjoon stayed put out of the door not daring to walk in.

'H...hyung, don't ha...hate m..me' sobbed Jungkook.

'Hyung, doesn't hate you buddy. Hyung loves you a lot. Hyung knows my bunny was just angry. It's okay baby. Mistakes happen' said Jin calming Jungkook down. He then noticed the younger's swollen hands.

'No sorry baby, you are punished so it's all forgiven now' assured Jin. He then managed to open the side draw while leaning against the bed and fished out the healing cream. He gently applied it on the younger's hand and knuckles again after Jimin had applied it the last night.

'Jungkook, aren't you forgetting something?' questioned Taehyung which got the younger to bolt to his room and return back with the book where he had written 100 lines as his punishment. He shyly gave it to Jin. Jin looked through the book and called Jungkook for another comforting hug. He pecked Jungkook's head and forehead making the younger giggle. The giggles filled the room, which settled everyone's heart except Namjoon's who just walked away.

'Bub, get ready. You have classes' reminded Taehyung.

'I am not going hyung. I wanna stay with hyungie' answered Jungkook with a barely audible voice looking at his hyungie, Jin. Jin nodded his head and the younger screamed in happiness and squished the older in his hug. Everyone joined them for group hug except Namjoon. Everyone noticed the missing person but decided to stay quiet not wanting to spoil the moment. Jungkook made it very clear that Jin was only for himself for the entire day by clinging onto him and whining even if Jin moved a little. Taehyung was jealous but he just smiled knowing that it would put everything back to how it was.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It had been a week and Namjoon was being ignored yet again.

'No sorry baby, you are punished so it's all forgiven now'
No sorry baby, you are punished so it's all forgiven now'
'No sorry baby, you are punished so it's all forgiven now'

These words repeated in Namjoon's mind over and over again. He regretted his words. He knew he did wrong. It took a lot of time for him to know that he did a mistake but at the end he accepted it. He was guilty. Even he wanted to hug Jin and talk to his brothers like before. He decided what he was going to do.

He changed into a thin shorts and walked upto Yoongi and Hoseok who was sitting in the hall watching T.V. It was evening and the maknae line had been out to bring some supplies the maknae needed for his project. Jin was in his room probably working.

Yoongi and Hoseok noticed Namjoon and got back to ignoring the younger. Namjoon felt tears roll down his already swollen and tired eyes. He kneeled down in front of them and looked down.

'Punish me, Hyung' whispered Namjoon shocking both Yoongi and Hoseok, but they were fast to mask their faces.

'Why, should we?' questioned Yoongi.

'Because, I was wrong. I had to think before I speak. I shouldn't have spoken to Jin hyung like that. I needed to take some time and speak out. I shouldn't have been rude to hyung. I was wrong hyung. I am sorry. Please, punish me hyung. Punish me all you want but please talk to me. Stop ignoring me. It hurts hyung. I accept my mistake. I will apologize to Jin hyung too, hyung.' uttered out Namjoon sincerely holding himself together the best he could.

'Go to my room, Namjoon-ah' said Hoseok. He would have punished him in the hall but it was about time the maknae line to be back and they needed to talk with each other and then decided on punishing him. It was a surprise that the younger himself owned up to his mistakes. That was enough but a lesson was needed to be taught. They weren't going to be hard on him knowing that he was still not mentally stable.

Hoseok and Yoongi had a discussion and walked towards Hoseok room where they saw the younger kneeling down like before. They were amazed because they never mentioned the younger to kneel down.

'Get up' coldly said Yoongi and Namjoon followed almost tripping but Hoseok was there to stabilize him.

'Get the belt from my closet' said Yoongi. Namjoon didn't argue knowing he deserved it. He came back with Yoongi's thick leather belt.

'Face the wall, Hands up' ordered Hoseok and Namjoon followed bracing himself for the hits.

Hoseok took hold of the belt and lifted it as high as he could and striked Namjoon's both calves. Namjoon jumped in pain but was quick to get back in his position. He just cried didn't utter a single word. Hoseok continued till 6 strikes and they both were concerned that the younger wasn't making any noise and was just sobbing silently.

Yoongi stopped Hoseok when he was about to bring down the belt again.

'Turn around' said Yoongi, voice a bit soft than before. Namjoon did turn around.

'Chin up' said Yoongi, Namjoon slowly but surely raised his head. They were met with tear striked face, wobbling lips, evident eye bags, swollen face and pinkish nose.

Hoseok brought the boy in a hug and that was it. The younger's cries heard all over the room. Hoseok was quick to bring the younger towards the bed. Hoseok settled Namjoon on his lap and rubbed his back as Namjoon calmed down.   It took an hour to calm the younger down. He was now sniffing and hiccupping looking everywhere other than his hyungs.

Yoongi kneeled down infront of Namjoon and took his hands in his own.

'Look, at me baby' uttered Yoongi, voice soft and calming. Namjoon looked at his hyung and relaxed when Yoongi gave out a soft smile.

'What's happening with you bud. We can't know if you don't speak up baby' said Yoongi.

'I m...miss you' whispered Namjoon and broke into a new crying fit. Hoseok and Yoongi sighed knowing it was related to ignoring the younger.

'Well, you don't need to miss us baby. We are right here, with you now, always and forever. Now, that our baby knows his mistake and is already punished then no one can stop me from spoiling the younger anymore.' Hoseok cheerfully explained and flipped the younger on the bed and tickled him until Namjoon was gasping for air by laughing. The giggles bought a satisfied smile on both the hyung's.

'Joonie, you are forgiven, but do not repeat it again. Next time we won't be so easy. You should talk to Jin hyung' said Yoongi giving a reality check to Namjoon. Namjoon nodded his head.

'Hyung, I would never repeat it. Where is Hyung?' asked Namjoon.

'In his room' answered Hoseok. Namjoon nodded and did grabby hands towards Yoongi. Yoongi chuckled and hugged the younger. Both the hyung's cuddled the younger until the younger was satisfied to let out of the warm hugs.

'Be good' warned Hoseok. Namjoon let out hmm in return and stormed over to Jin's room. He knocked.

'Come in' answered Jin.

Namjoon mentally prepared himself and entered the room. Jin was surprised looking at the younger not expecting him to come.

'Yes' said Jin, professionally. Namjoon felt like dying hearing to his own hyung talking with formality

'Hyung' whispered Namjoon taking Jin's attention. That was when Jin looked at the youngers face and controlled the urge to console the younger looking at the tear striken face.

'Hyung, I am sorry. I didnt mean anything. I was too frustrated and angry that I didn't think what I was speaking hyung. I am sorry hyung. You never poke your nose at our works hyung. I want you to ask me how was everything. I want you to stop me from taking any bad decisions. I want you to be there hyung. I love you Hyung. I love you. I would die if I ever hate you Hyung. You have all the rights to be like my father because you were the one who stayed with me during nights taking care of me like a mom and scolding, guiding me like a father. I am really sorry hyung. Really' ranted Namjoon.

Jin's face filled with tears hearing to the younger's words. It was happy tears. He was proud at his younger brother who grew up to be such an amazing person. He extended his hands for a hug. Namjoon's face lightened up and ran towards his hyung. He hugged him with his full might. Namjoon sobbed burrying his face at his hyungs chest.

Jin patted the youngers back and ran his fingers through the younger's soft locks of his hair. He started humming a song which put the younger at ease. Namjoon had fallen asleep within minutes and Jin softly gazed at his intelligent baby. His eyes then landed on his calves and he noticed faint red lines. He sighed knowing the younger was punished.

He tightened the hold on the younger and pecked his head with love. He gently layed the younger and tucked him. He then treated his calves. He lovingly pecked his forehead and went out. He was met with Yoongi and Hoseok looking at him with worry.

'He fell asleep' said Jin.

'Hyung, you both made up' asked Hoseok not being able to contain his curiosity. Jin gave a faint nod and Hoseok yelled out in happiness and hugged the older. Yoongi just smiled and walked away to avoid the awkwardness between him and the older.

Namjoon came downstairs once he was awake and found himself squished by Taehyung and Jimin, who were hugging him. Namjoon chuckled and ruffled both of their hairs and walked towards the dining table. Everyone sat and ate. Jin had specially prepared Namjoon's favourite and Namjoon was more than happy to fill his tummy. That night Namjoon slept peacefully without any nightmares.

Hey guys!!!! Comment down.😄

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 220 36
"Gimme back my phone, you brat" "You are disgusting. How can you possibly be my twin?" "I could finally live in peace" - "Not if I make you rest in...
22.6K 746 37
{COMPLETED} Y/N lives with 7 overprotective brothers. There are ups and downs in Y/N's life and in the end something happens to Y/N and her father. V...
26.3K 764 27
After your parents died you thought moving in with your brother would be fun but he more stricts towards you and has 6 other guys living with him. Af...
202K 8.2K 27
Namjoon's brothers decide to help him relieve his stress with an unusual method. - Contains littlespace.