My Unholy Obsession

By v0iddzz

"Apologize, amore." he said with a deadly tone of voice. "If I don't apologize, then what?" I replied with gr... More

Chapter 1 - Ella
Chapter 2 - Ella
Chapter 3 - Lucifer
Chapter 4 - Lucifer
Chapter 5 - Ella
Chapter 6 - Ella
Chapter 7 - Lucifer
Chapter 8 - Lucifer
Chapter 9 - Ella
Chapter 10 - Ella
Chapter 11 - Lucifer
Chapter 12 - Lucifer
Chapter 13 - Ella
Chapter 14 - Ella
Chapter 15 - Lucifer
Chapter 16 - Lucifer
Chapter 17 - Ella
Chapter 18 - Ella
Chapter 19 - Lucifer
Chapter 21 - Ella
Chapter 22 - Ella
Chapter 23 - Lucifer
Chapter 24 - Lucifer
Chapter 25 - Ella
Chapter 26 - Ella
Chapter 27 - Lucifer
Chapter 28 - Lucifer
Chapter 29 - Ella
Chapter 30 - Ella
Chapter 31 - Lucifer
Chapter 32 - Lucifer
Chapter 33 - Ella
Chapter 34 - Ella
Chapter 35 - Lucifer
Chapter 36 - Lucifer
Chapter 37 - Ella
Chapter 38 - Ella
Chapter 39 - Lucifer
Chapter 40 - Lucifer
Chapter 41 - Ella
Chapter 42 - Ella
Chapter 43 - Lucifer
Chapter 44 - Lucifer
Chapter 45 - Ella
Chapter 46 - Ella
Chapter 47 - Lucifer
Chapter 48 - Lucifer
Chapter 49 - Ella
Chapter 50 - Ella
Chapter 51 - Lucifer
Chapter 52 - Lucifer
Chapter 53 - Ella
Chapter 54 - Ella
Chapter 55 - Lucifer
Chapter 56 - Lucifer
Chapter 57 - Ella
Chapter 58 - Ella
Chapter 59 - Lucifer
Chapter 60 - Lucifer
Chapter 61 - Ella
Chapter 62 - Ella
Chapter 63 - Lucifer
Chapter 64 - Lucifer
Chapter 65 - Ella
Chapter 66 - Ella
Chapter 67 - Lucifer
Chapter 68 - Lucifer
Chapter 69 - Ella
Chapter 70 - Ella
Chapter 71 - Lucifer
Chapter 72 - Lucifer
Chapter 73 - Ella
Chapter 74 - Ella
Chapter 75 - Lucifer

Chapter 20 - Lucifer

10.9K 190 28
By v0iddzz

"Very straightforward, hm?"

"Yes, incredibly. But I made up my mind already and I don't need any more time to think about it because if I do think more about it then I might change my mind and—" she rambled before I cut her off.

"Calm down, take a breath. Let's get you inside, it doesn't look nice out here."

Ella looked up at the sky and saw how cloudy it was getting, allowing me to take her hand and lead her inside. She squeezed it tightly with her warm hands,  bringing a smile to my face.

We walked to the living room and sat down on the couch in silence, letting us both collect our thoughts. I was happy that she said yes to this, that's what I wanted to hear.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" I asked.

No response, just a blank stare at the ground. I snapped my fingers to see if maybe she would react to that but I still got nothing out of her.

"Amore, look at me." I demanded.

She turned her head over to me and looked me in my eyes, "I don't want anything, thank you."

"Did you eat something today at least?" I calmly asked her.

Ella focused her eyes back onto the floor and mumbled, "Why would you even care?"

I pretended I didn't hear her, I didn't need this becoming a habit.

"Ella, look at me and answer my question. Did you or did you not eat something today?"

"I didn't get the time to eat anything yet." she responded, practically whispering.

Sighing, I got up from my seat and walked over to her, putting my hand under her chin and making her look at me. We locked eyes for a solid 5 seconds before I spoke.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you, don't look away until the conversation is over." I demanded.

"I will bite your fucking hand." she threatened.

"Watch your mouth." I demanded once more.

She rolled her eyes when looking away from me, I pretended that I didn't see it just so I can surprise her with a punishment she was practically asked for with this attitude.

'Please keep that up.'

I grabbed her hand and lifted her up, taking her to the kitchen so she could pick out something for herself. We walked in together and then I let her go so she can go look around.

"Grab anything, I just want you to eat."

"You have such a soft side for me, you're so cute." she chuckled, grabbing one of the pastries from the counter.

'Believe me, I do. I can't admit that to you though.'

"Don't call me 'cute', it's stupid and not the best term for me." I firmly said.

"Want me to call you pretty then, pretty boy?" she joked, taking a bite out of the pastry she had.

"You're adorable. Keep eating, I'll get you some water" I said before walking over to the cooler.

I grabbed a water for both Ella and myself. I opened the caps and walked back to where she was, placing it down on the counter beside her.

"I'm praying you're not trying to poison me." she chuckled, taking a sip of the water.

'She really is adorable.'

We started talking about her living with me, I was glad that she had agreed. I wanted her to live with me because she made me feel more comfortable with myself, I didn't feel so grumpy all the time with her here.

Her presence just made me feel so warm inside, no one has ever made me feel like this ever in my life. I wanted her around me, this feeling gave me joy that I never thought I would have.

Issue is, this could distract me too much from work. I take my job seriously, nothing gets in my way unless it's somehow more urgent than what I'm doing.

Ella could be a distraction for me during work, but I'm willing to take that risk if it means I get to be around her beautiful self every day and night.

The sound of fast footsteps and broken glass interrupted my thoughts and our conversation, what was going on? Me and Ella both looked at each other with concern before I decided to go check it out for myself.

I saw my guards running upstairs. I looked back at Ella "Stay here, don't leave this room. Understand?"

She nodded and sat down on the counter. "Good girl, I'll be right back." I said before leaving the room.

I ran upstairs to find three of my guards pointing their guns at Olivers open bedroom door. I walked over and looked inside, fuck.

Oliver had a gun held to his head, stuck in place by the hold of the man behind him. It just so happened to be another person that hated my guts, we were never on good terms.

"Carlo, let him go." I demanded.

"Lucifer, wonderful to see you again." he said with a smile.

"What do you want, why are you here?" I asked.

"Revenge. I want revenge for everything you've ever taken from me. My life, my family, everything."

I whispered into one of the guards ears, "Go downstairs and stay near Ella, don't leave her and make sure she doesn't leave you."

He nodded and left to go downstairs. I looked back at Carlo and Oliver, "Ella, hm? Who's that?" he asked.

"That's none of your business. Let him go, Carlo. He didn't do anything to you, leave him alone."

"He's precious to you, isn't he? You killed my family, tell me why I shouldn't kill yours right now. The roles have been reversed here, you're as powerless as I was."

Without thinking, I took the gun from one of my guards and fired at him. Luckily, I didn't miss, I got him right in the chest. They both froze in silence.

His grip released from Oliver, making them both fall to the floor. I gave the gun back to the guard and ran over to Oliver as he panted.

"Are you okay, are you hurt?" I asked, genuinely concerned for him.

"I'm alright, thank you for helping me." he said, hugging me. "I love you so much."

"Okay, let's get you to bed. You can sleep in my room for now, I'll get the maid to clean up the broken glass and put something over this guy so I can dispose of him later."

"Alright, but where are you gonna sleep? You can't sleep on the couch, are you taking another guest bedroom?" he asked.

"I'll sleep with Ella in the room I prepared for her here."

"Woah, you're actually sharing a bed with someone?" he joked.

'I did it already with her, why wouldn't share it with her again?'

"I guess I am. Okay, go get ready for bed in my room."

He nodded and walked out of the room. I looked around before calling over my maid, this is one hectic night for sure. I waited until she got here and when she did, I left.

I walked downstairs and headed over to the guard by the kitchen, "How is she?"

"She's a bit startled but doing well." he answered.

"Thank you, you may go now." I said, watching him leave right after.

I walked into the kitchen and looked over at Ella who was looking out the kitchen window. She followed the rain with her finger, gliding them down the window.

"Bored?" I asked.

"No, tired." she responded, looking over at me.

"Come, let's get you to bed then. If you don't mind, we'll be sharing a bed together."

"Lucky me then." she said with a smile, walking over to me.

We both left the kitchen and headed upstairs, opening the door to her new bedroom.

After we both entered the room, I let her look around the room. Her mouth opened in awe as she saw the new decorations around the room, knowing I had made it special for her.

"Did you put all these things up for me?" she asked, looking over at me.

"Yes, I did. I figured that if you were going to stay here, you should get a comfortable room to sleep in." I answered, looking back at her.

"Oh, and I also put some stuff in your bathroom. You know, girl products and shit like that. There's also skin care products and more stuff in there. Your closest is also filled with clothes for you." I added.

"Oh my god, thank you so much!" she said with a smile.

I nodded and hummed in response. I walked over to the closest and rummaged through the clothing, looking for some of her comfortable clothes. I kept some in here for myself just in case so I picked those up as well.

I left the closet, walking over to her with her clothes in one hand and mine in the other hand.

"I hope these will do for you, you can change wherever you want." I said, handing the clothes over to her.

"I'll change in the bathroom so you can change here." she said, grabbing the clothes and walked over to the bathroom.

I quickly changed out of my clothes and put on my new clothes, sitting down on the bed for a few minutes until Ella had came out.

"Wow, these fit really well." she muttered.

"It's pretty simple to find clothing in your size, I'm glad you like them though."

She laid down next to me and turned off the lamp, "Good night, Lucifer."

"Good night, amore."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 88.7K 52
"Valerio, fuck I- I can't it's t-too much" he grabbed both her wrists locking them in place behind her back while ruthlessly pounding into her from b...
1.6M 1.9K 8
UNEDITED WATTPAD VERSION! (This is the arguably rubbish version, ye be warned.) Includes a sample of the published version as well *** Life would be...
2.2M 66K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
392K 6.3K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...