The Lust Club

By babypandajk

" Fuck now I can have that sexy pussy on my face and me eating her up like a hungry bear"the man whisper unde... More

hmmm..πŸ’œ
CHP 1 - Strangers
character sketch ✨
CHP 2 - A Toy
CHP 3 - How Did You Find This ?
CHP 4 - The Sexy Angel
CHP 5 - All Mine
CHP 6 - Lustful Eyes
CHP 7 - What Happened?
CHP 8 - Strip
CHP 9 - Suck πŸ”ž
CHP 10 - So Beautiful
CHP 11 - All Yours Master πŸ”ž
CHP 12 - Why Did You Choose Me Master ?
CHP 13 - Pool
CHP 14 πŸ”ž - Master Can You Flip over For Me ?
CHP 15 - What Is Happening Here ?
CHP 16 - AnswerπŸ”ž
CHP 17 - Please be ok yn
CHP 18 - Don't Hurt Yourself Again
CHP 19 - Hello Beautiful
CHP 20 - Hello Beautiful Part 2
CHP 21 - Lick Me Clean
CHP 22 - What Did He Do
CHP 23 - Do You Think I Am The Only One
Authors note πŸ’œπŸ’“
CHP 24 - Soulmates
CHP 25 - Flowers of Love
CHP 26 - Charity
CHP 28 - Smiles
CHP 29 -Stay
CHP 30 - Are You Sure Darling?
CHP 31 - Whipped
CHP 32 - Fill Our Stomach Daddy!
CHP 33 - The Angry Hulk
CHP 34 - For Him
CHP 35 - The Little Cottage
CHP 36 - The Cold Hot Brezy NightπŸ”ž
CHP 37 - The Mysterious Woman
CHP 38 - The Hidden Secret
CHP 39 - The Letter
CHP 40- Wrath Of Love
CHP 41 - The Phone Call
CHP 42 - Japan
CHP 43- The Video Call
Sorry πŸ₯²
CHP 44 - The Nightmare
CHP 45 - I Hate You
CHP 46 - On Your Four πŸ”ž
CHP 47 - Saviour
Chp 48 - The Call
CHP 49 - Depart
you're sexy and gorgeous author

CHP 27 - Jealousy

482 18 2
By babypandajk

RECAP

" Who the fuck gave the rights to call her a slut Jennie ? " V said keeping his eyes on yn while slowing strocking her cheecks with a Stern tone making Jennie anger then she already was .

---------------
" excuse me are u raising your voice at me for this piece of shit " jennie said raising her voice in utter anger. she felt the sting pain in her heart seeing v so caring and loving towards yn .

jealousy is a deadly poision which spend through your brain knocking down your sense of thinking which same happened with jennie seeing the way v looked at her so softly like he really cared and cherished her .

listening to jennie this time v sofly signed before pecking yns forehead and standing up . he just quickly walked towards jennie without speaking a single word but his eyes betrayed his silence .

those bloodshot and deadly eyes spoke so much which made jennie scared . jennie slowly moved backwards seeing v marching towards her with pure haterate and anger which broke her heart .

the love that she stored in heart for v was giving her so much pain seeing him with someone else which made her want to hurt him to .

" jennie if you utter a single word from this shitty mouth of yours I will forget we were friends "v spoke the moment jennie back touched the wall sending shivers down her spine . it was the tone or the words jennie couldn't make out which hurt her the most .

the words friend was like a stab to her and to her feeling . the little bloosom of love in her turned into the cold air of revenge at that moment . for her the only reason of existence became was to hurt v .

"friends ? fuck you v you are my fiance who is threating me for a disrespectful slut ha ?" Jennie said the moment she came of out of her daze .

she lifted her eyebrows meeting the deadly eyes of v as if she was challenging them . The hurt which was so evident in the burning eyes of jennie .

" kim jeenie this is last time if you call her a slut again I will not hesitate to fucking throw you out !" v said grabbing jennie arms in his palm applying pressure on it making jennie hiss in pain . jennie just smiled at v .

it wasn't a pleasant smile it was a alarm of jennie rage which was going to thrown . she knew she was hurt enough now she had to give it back .

" why v listening to the truth is hurtful ?" jennie said slowly taking her other hand and placing them on other side of v cheecks slowing stroking them . jennie then gripped v hand releasing herself from the strong grip of v .

jennie slowly walked towards yn. when yn saw jennie coming towards her she quickly buried herself in the safely of her arms crouching by the couch .

"if you touch her jennie I will swear shoot you down ! " V said pointing the gun directly at Jennie which tugged safely behind his back .

" you won't v . I don't think so you want disappoint your father again do you ?" Jennie said when she saw v pointing the gun at her. 

The moment those words left Jennie mouth v froze . Jennie brutally touched a deep scar which made v lose his senses

" don't tell me you didn't fuck her ? don't let me u didn't put down you dick in this shitty mouth of hers v ? If yes then isn't she a sl- " Jennie said scouting down in front of yn and keeping  palm on yn's hand tightly grabbing it .

" jennie stop " v said slowly walking towards the two ladies .  V ran the moment he saw yn hiss in pain .

"how funny it is v you are here pointing a gun towards me for a girl you brought just as a joke ? -" before Jennie could complete her words her hands was harshly detached from yn and she was pushed back .

" if any one is my life is a joke that is you not her . she didn't came to me for money and looks like you did if any one is a slut and shitty here that is you kim jeenie understood ? " V said while gently and softly running his palm on yn's hand .

"for me she is a blessing and you are a curse jennie so fucking go from here ." V said while looking straight into Jennie eyes . 

Shattered

At this point Jennie was totally shattered or her heart was . The More v showed his car for  yn the more broken hurt and pained Jennie felt .

" the nights you spend with me meant nothing v ha ? " Jennie said when her eyes diverted again to v who was placing a chattered kiss on yn's hand .

V was concerned about yn's pain taht he forgot to notice the eyes which were looking at him so softly with full of care and affection .

Yn was definitely shocked with his actions but also she realised how much she missed and craved for his touch . The warmth through him was something she loved and missed wanting her to lean for his touch more .

The softness and vulnerability of Vs action and words were like a fuel in the fire for Jennie .

"which nights are you talking jeenie ? the ones which you left me alone to die in my own misery or the nights when you left me to fuck other people which one ?"  V said looking at Jennie with a blank fave but his voice an eyes bite him to be blank .

His eyes showed the betrayal and hurt but Jennie was to blind for the moment to understand the vulnerable situation of v .

"so I didn't fuck you so you brought yourself a girl to fuck ? was she only that much ?" Jennie said while laughing looking at yn . Their eyes met for mere second but those seconds yn was scared because of the truth in those words .

" ahh what do we call them ahhh a sex toy a fucking slu- " before Jennie could complete her sentence v shouted loudly cutting her .

" No jeenie Kim she isn't just a toy for me she means so much for me . She is my light , my happiness and the one who really and genuinely cared for me . " V  said shouting at the top of his lungs with his cracked voice  as if the words or feeling he was trying so hard to suppress sprung out with releasing him for those suffocating walls.

He wanted to cry and release all the emotions but he just couldn't but his fragile state didn't go unnoticed by the BTS standing at door and yn .

" Just stop there jeenie before I choke you to death . " Jimin said as he was walking towards jeennie with  pure haterate in his eyes .

Jimin just couldn't see his friend in fragile state and those nasty comments against yn .

" Aha jimin how did I forget the minions here ? You are also protecting her ?" Jennie said while walking towards the BTS at the door .

" How many people have you slept with yn ? Jimin ,v ! Whole bangtan ?" Jennie said turning back her head shooting her venom filled words directly at yn with a sweet smile .

A loud slap  song echoed through the hall with Jennie who was holding her cheeks .

"Shut up . I am not a slut yes I am a toy but only for v I am loyal and honest to him stop saying those shitty things "  yn spoke first time in the room after placing a slap on jennies cheeks.

Insulted is what Jennie felt in the moment feeling being slapped by the women who menat nothing to her in status igniting the fire within her .

Jennie raised her hand again to give back what she received but her hand came in contact with Vs back who was hugging yn .

The boys all ran toward v grabbing Jennie .

" Fucking get out " jin said dragging Jennie out .

The couple infront of the boys were just enjoying eachother  warmth with peace in each other's arms .

V was the first one to broke the hug but still kept her in his arms . He just looked at yn whose cheecks were red but she was looking down in embarassment and scared .

V felt so much angered seeing herr like this he again thought that he failed to protect her when he promised himself he would do taht at any cost .

V didn't knew how to express himself or control his anger so he simply caressed  yn's cheecks before parting  himself completely with yn and leaving the room .

Yn was just standing there seeing the back of v going out of the house . She felt a little spark of jealousy when her mind thought he went to Jennie but she was also scared when she thought does he regret protecting her or touching her .

Was he so angry from me that he refused to speak or hold me longer .

Before yn could dwell more on her misery jimin loud noise made her come back .

" Hulk are you ok ? Did she hurt you a lot ? Do I have to leave dogs behind her " jimin said putting his hand under his chin and thinking deeply making yn sign in disbelief

" Dogs really hyung ? " Jungkook said coming beside yn showing his adorable bunny smile making yn's heart full with joy .

" Why you didn't like that idea then how about releasing rats in her closet so they eat all her shoes and dress omgg she was kill herself taht way " jimin most in the most exciting time which made yn and other burst in the laughter .

" I didn't know my baby had  those dangerous tactics cooking in his cute little head " yoongi said smirking at jimin and patting his head . Yn just smiled there looking at them in adoration .

Yn remember jimin saying about his crush and by the his shy face is seem he is the one .

" When he can make yoongi hyung beg for his forgiveness he can do anything ." Jungkook blurted out receiving an glare from yoongi and laughs from others .

" Yn let me make you meet everyone but before that can we settle down on the couch ?" Jimin said with a sweet smile making yn smile a little .

Seeing them happy , smiling and  lively making yn happy making her forget all her pain and those hurtful words .

______________________________________

Omggg at last I have finished this chapter it took longer then I thought .. I needed to puts the conversation between v and Jennie in correct way ...

In next chapter there is BTS and yn interaction but also I am thinking a seek peek about v and Jennie

So would you like a whole ass explanation by going back in past with dialogues

Or

A simple para ? 

I hope u love the chapter

Love you 💜👁️👄👁️
Your tired fucked up and usually horny author 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

I Wanna Die By Lets fantasize

Mystery / Thriller

27K 3.2K 34
Killed by betrayals and disloyalty, Lee yn was someone alive and breathing on the outside, yet dead inside. It's only after losing her last hope in l...
1.1K 96 32
The underground world of mafias was shaken when merciless, cunning Jin ascended as the leader of their organization. With the intent of avenging his...
11.7K 955 19
This is a Taejiin & Jikook centric ABO. *Triggers: mentions of rape, child abuse, drug use and violence* Taehyung and Jimin both desperately want to...
10.2K 725 32
"If it's fake love, it has to be sexual." She said he is arrogant, he knows nothing about feelings. He said she is not capable, she can't do anything...