"ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ɪɴᴛᴏxɪᴄᴀᴛɪɴɢ, ɪᴛ'ꜱ...

Doma_simpp द्वारा

• The Wind and Water pillar. 2 that never get along , no matter what. The wind pillar.. Also known as Sanemi... अधिक

<33 (not a chapter!)
• | Prologue / introduction | •
• | Chapter 1 | •
• | Chapter 2 | •
• | Chapter 3 | •
• | Chapter 4 | • ( Smut )
• | Chapter 5 | •
• | Chapter 6 | •
• | Chapter 7 | •
• | Chapter 8 | • ( Smut )
• | Chapter 9 | •
• | Chapter 10 | •
• | Chapter 12 | • ( Smut )
- | Chapter 13 | -
- | Chapter 14 | -
Not a chapter! (Update today possibly)
- | Chapter 15 | -
Bro wtf 😭
- | Chapter 16 | - ( Smut )
- | Chapter 17 | -
Im so sorry :(
- | Chapter 18 | -

• | Chapter 11 | •

17.6K 205 1.4K
Doma_simpp द्वारा

Warnings!
• Shinobu and Giyuu fighting
• mentions of sex 🤭
• Cursing
• Fluff
• Bullying
• Violence

  Nobody's POV :
Giyuu took his last sip of his tea , and placed the small teacup down , looking up at Sanemi.
"Your done?" Sanemi asked.
Giyuu hummed as a reply , getting up and fixing his uniform blouse.

Sanemi went behind him and wrapped his arms around Giyuu's waist , hugging him gently.
"Ive never seen you this soft.." Giyuu murmured , blushing.

"I wont be so soft tonight though.." Shinazugawa whispered seductively , catching a glance at Tomioka's face.
"Sh-Shut up." Giyuu snapped weakly , going back to his senses.

Suddenly , a crow swiftly entered the room from the open window , standing in front of them.
Turns out it was Giyuu's crow.

"Pillar meeting , Pillar meeting! Caw! Shinobu Kocho has announced a pillar meeting! Caw! Go now , Go now!" The crow screamed.

"We get it already , Kanzaburo." Giyuu replied , picking it up and stroking the crow , while the crow looks happier then ever.

"Guess we gotta go.." Giyuu said almost nervously.
The only thing that worried him was the fact that SHINOBU announced a meeting.

"Fine. Lets go." Sanemi said , with slight annoyance.
Giyuu nodded and slid open the door , walking right out to the HQ.
As they were walking down the path , Sanemi glanced at Giyuu , confused on to why Tomioka looks so.. Nervous.

Sanemi suddenly stopped , making Giyuu look back , confused.

"Giyuu. Look at me,"
Sanemi demanded , getting closer to Tomioka.

"U-Uhm.. Yea?" Giyuu stuttered , looking at Sanemi while blushing.

"Why is it everytime i look at you , you always look so damn nervous?" Sanemi snapped.

"Im-Im not nervous.." Giyuu said , cursing at himself mentally for stuttering.
Sanemi scoffed and pulled Giyuu closer.
"Dont you lie to me. Tell me right now." Sanemi growled angrily.

Giyuu shuddered softly before answering, "Im just worried Kocho would want to start problems again.."
Giyuu whispered ,
sense they were so close to the
gates of the HQ where the hashira were nearby , with them only being nextdoor in the courtyard.

"If anything happens , ill stop it. Dont be a puss and run away from your problems or ill fuck some sense into you , got that?" Sanemi growled.

Giyuu exhaled deeply but nodded , Continuing the path to the yard with Shinazugawa following.
The people there were Gyomei , Obonai , Shinobu , Muichiro , Rengoku , Uzui , Mitsuri  , And obviously ,  Sanemi and Giyuu.

Giyuu stood there , looking at the floor waiting for someone to speak.

"So , Tomioka-San.." Shinobu finally spoke. Giyuu exhaled roughly in annoyance before answering.

"What now Kocho." He asked looking down at her.
Shinobu grinned before speaking,
"I wanna make a announcement about You!!" Shinobu smiled.

"No. Your not doing that without my permission or without me knowing what it is." Giyuu answered.

"Don't worry , it'll be fine!" Shinobu said , signaling something on her hands to the others.

Soon , Shinazugawa was held back by Uzui , and was being guarded by Obonai.

"Hey , what the fuck?! Let go you idiot!" Sanemi yelled , while Giyuu stood there in complete shock.

Just then , the same exact person that tried to SA (sexually assault) Giyuu was behind him , keeping him in place and throwing Giyuu's sword on the floor so Giyuu cant use it.

"Now , now theres no need for any yelling!" Shinobu claimed.
"Now then , Giyuu , let me ask you this," Giyuu breathed heavily.

"Are you really worthy of being a hashira , or are you just a stupid boy that can't defend both himself , or his friends?"
Giyuu slowly starting breaking with each word she said.

"I-I.." Giyuu stuttered , tearing up.
"Like , you're honestly so weak! I heard about your life and you are more pathetic then I thought!" Shinobu teased , while watching Giyuu's eyes fill with tears.

Mitsuri watched in horror as shes never seen Shinobu so rude like this.

"God damn it , shut the fuck up you bitch!" Sanemi yelled.

Shinobu smiled and snapped.
"Oh , that reminds me! You know Sanemi doesn't love you right?" Shinobu smiled.
Rengokus expression went serious while watching this shitshow go out.
"W-What do you mean.." Giyuu muttered.

"He used to be in love with my sister , Kanae! He wanted to be with her , not you!" Shinobu snarled.
Sanemi went wide eyed , looking over at Giyuu , who had a straight face.
"I.. I didn't even like him at that time Kocho , nice try.." Giyuu growled , trying to kick away the kinoe guy.

Shinobu stomped her foot angrily.

"Oh my , are you really trying to prove a point when your a fake hashira?" Shinobu said.

Giyuu gasped in fear , trying to get Shinobu to shut up.

"N-No.. Thats.. Thats not true.." Giyuu said , while tensing up.
"Oh , is it not? Your stupid friend killed all of those demons in final selection and kept everyone safe while you were just there , injured and crying like a little wuss!" Shinobu smiled widely as she saw Giyuu finally break , with tears running down him eyes.

"Shinobu , s-stop!" Mitsuri called out sadly.

Shinobu looked up to see her best friend.

"Stop being such a bully and let him go! Please , dont say anything more!" Mitsuri cried , pushing Shinobu away.

"If you don't stop teasing Giyuu, we won't hesitate to tell everyone your past or get you kicked out." Muichiro growls lowly, a dark shadow covering his face as he clenches his fists, trying not to punch Shinobu right in the face.
"You wouldn't." Shinobu says, her voice low as her body tenses.

"Don't test us!" Sanemi shouted at her, breaking free and running over in front of Giyuu, pushing her down.
"You're nothing but a bully!" Mitsuri looked away in shame, and Shinobu's face fell.

"Mitsu-" She begins before being cut off.

"It's Kanroji to you."

Shinobu grunted in anger and finally looked upset. "Fine then. But i promise ill get revenge on you Tomioka." Shinobu growled in pure rage as they let Giyuu and Sanemi go.

Sanemi dashed up to Giyuu , wiping his tears away.

"What did i tell you before this? Hm?" Sanemi whispered into Giyuu's ear.

"T-To not be a wuss and to not run away from me problems." Giyuu said , calming down.

"Kill that bitch."

Giyuu exhaled deeply, running over to Shinobu who was walking away and pulled her hair back , making her cry in pain.

"Your an asshole , Giyuu!" Shinobu yelled.

Giyuu shoved Shinobu onto the floor and stomped on her back , definitely hearing a crack. Shinobu screamed at him to take his foot off , but the more she yelled , the deeper Tomioka shoved his shoe into her back.

Just then , Tomioka pulled her up and kicked her in the ribcage , making her cough up blood.
Mitsuri gasped in horror , hiding her face in her hands.

"What the fuck did you say about me , huh?! That im a fucking stupid boy?!"
Giyuu yelled.
"You really are a fucking bitch arent you Shinobu?!"
He shouted.
Giyuu grabbed her ear , pulling her up before speaking,
"If you ever mention my fucking family or friends again i swear on my life ill fucking murder you." Giyuu muttered before shoving her face into the floor.

"Damn , he wiped that disgusting smile right off your fucking face." Sanemi chuckled before walking away with Giyuu , panting softly.

Shinobu coughed as she turned and layed on her back , in shock.

————————————————————————
Meanwhile with Sanemi and Giyuu..
——————————————————————
They finally got back to the estates , deciding to go to Sanemi's place.

As they got in , Giyuu sighed softly. "Come here." Sanemi almost demanded. Giyuu looked rather flustered as he went over to Sanemi , only to be pulled roughly into a kiss by Sanemi.

"Yup , your definitely mine." Sanemi chuckled.

"S-Shut up.. A-Asshole.." Giyuu stuttered , before gasping , remembering what Sanemi said in the morning.

"Excuse me , what did you say?" Sanemi smirked , pulling Giyuu close.

"W-Wait hold on!" Giyuu gasped as he was pulled into the bedroom , soon being shoved onto the bed while being pinned down.

"I reminded you this morning not to call me that didn't i..?~ Now , pay the consequences." Sanemi laughed as Giyuu huffed.

"Fine , fine. Ill let you do it." Giyuu smiled softly , looking up at Shinazugawa who was pressing his hand against Tomioka's hips.

"this'll be a long night , Giyuu. I hope your prepared."

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

30.2K 656 20
Sanemi thought he hated the water pillar. He hated how ignorant he was and his, "I'm not like you guys" act, how he doesn't show emotions, and how he...
Always A fool.. Sta1k3d द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

7.8K 131 23
Sanemi is a player. He dates people for up to a month and then dumps them for another person, except that all changed when he met giyuu tomioka. Giyu...
64.2K 1K 35
A bunch of sanegiyuu oneshots! I write my own ideas most of the time but I am always open to requests! Don't be shy if you want to see me write your...
3.3K 183 8
After the final battle against Muzan Kibutsuji, Sanemi and Giyuu are left the only surviving hashira. They've both lost almost everything, their love...