• | Chapter 1 | •

• Interrogation
• Bullying??
• Fight mentions
• Cursing
—————————————————————————
Giyuu's POV :
It was an ordinary day in japan , sunny day.
My katsugai crow announced just now there was gonna be a pillar meeting shortly , so im just getting ready at the moment.

I placed my katana down on the stand. i don't need it right now anyway. I bandaged up my wounds on my chest and arms from my previous fights , and i placed my standard uniform and haori on.
Hopefully i don't have to do too much talking in this meeting.

I was walking down the hallway of the headquarters , realizing there was nobody there , good.
I was probably gonna be last to enter the meeting.

Those thoughts were thrown away when i saw what looked like a male silhouette coming my way.

I hope he doesn't notice me , I don't feel like talking right now. I didn't pay much attention to it and just walked straight forward.

The person came closer and closer with each step we took , until I realized who it was. The formal wind pillar. Shinazugawa.

As I walked i saw i was about 3 steps away from the courtyard entrance , so i placed my attention on that and I stepped half a foot into the courtyard , that was until..

I was shoved by a shoulder roughly.

"Too slow , Shitbird."
Sanemi walked passed me.

Well , that name calling hasn't changed. Not one bit.

Finally , I entered the courtyard , and was greeted by disgusted or just regular stares.

There was one that stood out which caught my attention.
Sanemi's stare looked like he wanted to rip my throat out here and there. Well damn.
I wonder if we will ever get along. Maybe even be friends.
Sanemi's POV :

Ive been trying everything to get Giyuu to break.

Or get his attention.

Ive done name calling , physical contact , teasing. Everything.

That Asshole thinks he's better then everyone. Quite frankly , I'm tired of it.

The meeting started off with the same old stuff , the greetings. Giyuu never greets the master.
Some respect he has.
The hashira's all lined up in a row.
He was last in the row , like his physical strength. Tch.

Oyokata-Sama finally arrived.

Kanroji was the one to greet this time.

"Good morning , my children. The weathers amazing today , perhaps a sunny day?"

• • •

The meeting felt like it lasted an eternity. Until finally , we were dismissed. I waited to leave last to try and interrogate Giyuu.

All of the hashira left , then I sneaked up behind
Giyuu , and shoved him face down on the floor.
I heard a soft grunt from him.

"Your really are pathetic. How are you even a hashira?" .

"Im.. Sorry." Giyuu said.

What the hell?! This asshole is impossible to break!

"Tch." I got off him and he got up on his feet and left.
———————————————————————————
                                         • • •
Giyuu's POV :
Sanemi's being rough with me as always. I wonder why he does it , he's the only one that interrogates me.