แด€๊œฑแด›ส€แด‡ || ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ป ๐—ต๐˜‚๐—ป๐˜๏ฟฝ...

By st6rgirll

๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐”€๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ'๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ป๐“ต ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ'๐“ผ ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ซ๐“ธ๐”‚ " you're the only girl... More

โ˜†
โ˜…
โœช
1 | back home.
2 | jealous.
3 || you what?
5 || reverse?ยฟ
5.2 || me and the moon.
6 || 7 minutes in hell.

4 || wake up, little shawn.

157 5 3
By st6rgirll

" DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE SHAWN? "

" of course i do, i think love is the most amazing rare and precious thing in the whole world."

" have you ever fallen in love before? "

" at least 5 times a day. "

" you're such a dork. "

kehlani and shawn had been paired together for a project in their class with mr. turner, she'd been trying to avoid shawn not directly because he is still her bestfriend but enough so that her little crush would die down.

💋

it was after school, the duo were situated on the floor of their english classroom still editing their project they were having alot of fun together and didn't even realize the time.

" i think the project's finished. " kehlani said.

" finally that took us hours. " shawn replied.

" no it took me hours, you were just sitting there looking pretty like you always do. " she snapped back smiling showing off her braces.

" so you think im pretty? " shawn's usually pale skin sported a pinkish tint and a boyish smile. shawn had been called alot of compliments. handsome, sexy, hot, cute, perfect you name it, but only one person in his life has ever called him pretty and that's kehlani. somehow every single time he still gets red in the face when she says it.

" yeah so does majority of the female population. " she mumbled bitterly. kehlani really wouldn't consider herself a jealous person but the thought of another girl getting with her shawn what was she supposed to think?

" they think im cute. not pretty lani. don't be jealous. " shawn smiled at the girl.

" same difference. plus i'm not jealous just stating facts. " she retorted quickly.

she always thought he looked so feminine and she loved it. long dark lashes that curled slightly upwards, pink pouty lips that just looked so.. soft. a pretty smile that would make anyone swoon and to top it all off dark long beautiful hair. shit. she was sitting there wondering why is he prettier than me??

shawn had went to lie down so kehlani followed using her backpack to rest her head on her desk and hoping no one notices that she would be wearing the exact same outfit twice.

🤎

it was morning and kehlani made her way to the girls bathroom washing off her face and fixing her hair so it at least looks like she went home last night.

shawn was on the outside waiting with the tape in his hand before handing it to lani, as they walked down the stairs kehlani felt a little more paranoid than usual, not only were there more stares but they all felt judging, like she had done something wrong which she hadn't.

out of nowhere a guy probably a year or two older than me and shawn came up to him and gave him a high five, followed by a group of guys including cory chanting about he's the man. even shawn himself seemed confused giving a guilty glance over to kehlani then saying ' he is the man. '

she was currently so confused trying to figure out what the hell was going on before walking over to her locker. before she could even open the locker a worried topanga came running up to them.

" i know it isn't true but i need to hear you say it. " she said.

" i honestly have no clue what you're talking about. " she replied.

" well i'm talking about the fact that everybody is saying that you and shawn slept together? " she answered.

" what the hell?! why would they think that?? " kehlani was confused why would anybody think that.

" because everybody's talking about how you and him stayed after school together, they saw you together by the bathroom and you guys are wearing the exact same clothes from yesterday. " topanga explained.

" that isn't true at all?? ask shawn he'll tell you nothing happened. "

" that's the think lani. he's not denying it, if anything he's encouraging it at this point-"

" kehlani astrea and shawn hunter please make your way to the principals office. "

kehlani was embarassed.

she was actually upset.

sure her and shawn and the perfect duo but at least she knew or thought she knew she wouldn't contribute in spreading an untrue rumor about her because friends just don't do that.

" i wonder what they're calling us in for. " shawn said.

kehlani couldn't even say anything at that moment she was just speechless.

she pushed through the wooden door to mr. feeny's office.

" you asked for me? " she asked not even addressing the brunette boy right next to her.

" yes. well there has been what i hope is a rumour circulating that you and mr. hunter had sexual relations here on school property. " mr. feeny explained furiously.

" i swear on my life it isn't true mr. feeny. we were just editing the video for class and then we went overtime and just decided to sleep at school. absolutely nothing happened. " kehlani said abruptly. 

she already had everybody think she was some sort of whore. she couldn't have feeny think so.

" yes feeny it isn't true, we were just editing. " shawn agreed.

" oh. so all of a sudden you're denying it? " kehlani snapped back.

" wait lani- " shawn replied.

before she could finish his sentence she dragged him out of the office to a nearby empty hallway since everyone was now in class.

" do it. " 

" do what? "

" u want me shawn? then take me right here, right now. " backing him into a wall.

" what? why would i do that? "

" because thats what your telling everyone and everyone already thinks so. so take me shawn, be the man. "

" kehlani i really didn't mean to do it, i just got caught up with it and plus it's not that deep no one actually cares it'll blow over. i just said what the wanted me to say. "

" no. shawn you don't get it you get to be the man. but i don't get praised like you do and all i want is my good name back. "

she had said it. and the anger was still bubbling over. 

" lani. "

" i used to think i could trust you shawn and that you were a good friend but right now i really don't like you. "

💔

kehlani was currently walking to her next class which was science before a loud brash voice cut through me.

" hey kehlani! if your looking for another guy to stay after school with i'm right here! " a boy quite older shout out.

" cut it out dude. " shawn tried defending his bestfriend.

" like i'd get down with someone that looks like you. " kehlani snapped.

" i was just joking i dont get with girls like you and maybe if i asked nice enough your pants would just drop on it's own. now boys thats what we call a whor- "

the sentence was cut off by a punch in the face and shawn staring down at him with a bruised fist. 

" talk about her like that again. i dare you. " shawn spit out.

lani dragged him away to the nurses office staying quiet, trying to find a nurse but none were there so she started cleaning his wounds herself.

" lani. "

" yes shawn? "

" are you still mad at me? "

" yes i am, but i just wanna thank you for sticking up for me. "

" no problem your my bestfriend after all. "

sure lani was still mad at him but she still wished her and shawn were more than that.

" not right now though. "

👥

kehlani was currently tapping her pen on her desk waiting for it to be her and shawn's tape to be presented.

mr. feeny was also in the room supervising over all of the kids but especially kehlani and shawn as he still didn't fully trust the idea. another guest appearance was harley keiner sure he wasn't in the class but he was still there.

shawn was sitting there quietly surprisingly anxious.

" now mr. feeny thinks that are discussions of sex, love, gossip and slander will lead to more sex, love gossip and slander. now i haven't seen your tape yet so i'm hoping my trust hasn't been misplaced. " mr. turner explained.

" i don't know ask him. " kehlani said bitterly reffering to the brunette male in the seat behind her.

" well if we don't watch it we'll never know anything. " shawn said.

" my student says we should show it. " mr. turner said turning to feeny.

" well perhaps we should. " mr. feeny thought.

feeny and mr. turner as well as other teachers made their way to the back of the class and then the lights were turnt off. kehlani's stomach was doing backflips cause what if they didn't approve.

the tape started with a video of kehlani asking the camera. " what is the most important advice you have for teenagers about sex? "

the video then cut to mr. feeny replying with " be careful with that valuable equipment. "

the class let out a few giggles before the tape then cut to a video of kehlani saying " i think sex is part of a special kind of love you feel for a very special person. "

the tape played a clip of mr. turner saying " love is the most important thing in the world hunter, love is the only thing that makes sex worth having. "

there was then an edited clip of kehlani and shawn which started with kehlani saying " sex is part of a special kind of love. " then it cut to shawn saying " love is the most amazing, rare and precious thing in the whole world. " then kehlani again finishing with " that you feel for a very special kind of person. "

the screen then turned static like and then cut to a video of shawn in the matthews home obviously getting filmed by the help of cory.

" hi, look i didn't wanna be in the documentary at first because i didn't have that much to say about sex and all. "

kehlani turned around in her seat looking at shawn. " what's this? " she questioned.

" a special director's cut. " he responded.

" the reason i don't have that much to say about sex is because i don't have a lot of experience in that area. some people think i do but i don't and if i let people think i had that experience with someone well then it really isn't fair to the person i didn't have the experience with. " shawn continued.

" well perhaps this project served some purpose after all. i'm shocked. " mr. feeny muttered.

" me too. " mr. turner replied.

" so i'd like to say i'm sorry to that person and i should've acted more mature. you know maybe we haven't come that far as we like to think in the last 400 years. ok now cut it cory, stop the camera cor. " shawn said now sitting in a chair.

" ok now tell her how much you love her. " cory teased.

" oh shut up i do not. " shawn laughed.

" then why would you do this for her if you don't love her? " cory questioned.

" because she's my best friend. " he said.

cory started making kissy noises then shawn started shouting to stop the camera. 

kehlani turned around again to look at shawn.

" friend? " he asked putting his hand out.

" best friends. " she smiled accepting it.

🤝

----------------------------------

SANAIYA SPEAKS,, 

hi everybdy!! i know it takes pretty long for me to update and i'm sorry but don't give up on the book yet. i've just had exams and school and been busy and since it's almost christmas break we'll probably have more updates.

kehlani and shawn is the chapter are so cute idc. i have an obsession with fluff into angst then bone aching fluff again.

and no. i didn't forget about charlie he's coming back soon. speaking of that i saw a comment that said charlie, kehlani and shawn have the girl meets world lucas, charlie and riley dynamic and i'm literally crying cause that's what i was going for fr. to the person who commented that ily and im sorry for replying so late cause it was made in literal august lol.

anyways..

comment and vote  💋,,

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
194K 10.2K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...