๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐€๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข .

By lovefordrake

first book! More

cast
one
two
three
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
socials
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
socials pt.2
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six

four

4.8K 112 6
By lovefordrake

Recap

After my mothers funeral I stayed in contact with my dad. We talked almost everyday and he introduced me to my brothers. They all are involved in my dads gang. To everybody else my brothers go by Ak and Zai, and my dad goes by Ja. My dad run the gang and my brothers joined as well because its like a family business.

Im now 19 and about to start my freshman year of college at Clark Atlanta University. Akai startin his 2 year online college just for a business license and Zai do whatever he does.

Aunesti Love Clarke
9:50am
September 1, 2022

Atlanta

This morning was the start of the new month. School was going to start in a week and I still didnt have any friends. The only people I knew in Atlanta were my dad, my brothers, my grandparents, and my aunt Imani.

I was fine with getting to know my dads side of the family ever since I moved to Atlanta when I turned 18. The only issue was that I had no actual girl friends and the only people that were around my age that I talked to were my brothers.

Once I finally got out of bed, I went to the bathroom to get ready.

Today me and my brothers are going to the mall because I need clothes for school. Because I need to look like the baddest bitch there.

Gon have the niggas droolinn 😫.

Speaking of Im going to text Akai and Zai that they need to take me.

The Bloodline👨‍👧‍👦❤️‍🩹

hello my lovely brothers that I adore so very much

twinn👫

Mane you gotta need sum..

zairee🦸‍♂️

Ons she dont never say ts

can yall take me to the mall please, i need some more clothes

zairee🦸‍♂️

Dont you got enough clothes. I been to yo spot and clothes be everywhere

twinn👫

ONG she got shoes and shi everywhere

And dont you got a car. Take yourself to the mall you be innat hoe for hours

but i want some company🥺

can atleast one of yall come, pleaseeee

zairee🦸‍♂️

Mane ig.. be ready in 2 hours

twinn👫

And you better be ready by then to

yayyy! imma be lookin like a bad bitch this semester😝

zairee🦸‍♂️

Ok stop textin and go get ready Auni

ok imma stop, see yall in 2

end of text thread

I closed out of the groupchat and cut my phone off. I walked in my bathroom and looked at myself before I told Alexa to play some music.

While aboogie played I did my hygiene routine.

"It's just me and this guitar, playing this song

You can try stealing my heart, it's already gone

You can tell something is wrong, just leave me alone

I don't even know where to start, I'm just done"

(This really my song forreal😝)

Once I finished my hygiene I decided to do little to no makeup. Only some concealer and my brows. My eyelashes were already done so I didnt need to put any on.

I had soft locs so all I had to do was do my edges. I also put my hair in a side part and did a low half up half down.

After all of that I went into my closet and looked for a simple outfit. At this point I only had 30 minutes because I get ready slow and didnt do anything for the first 20 minutes.

I put on a basic white tee and some sweatpants. I paired that with some off whites and some diamond jewelry.

While I was grabbing my pink telfar bag out I heard the front door open and Zaire yelled for me to hurry up.

I picked up a grey and pink beanie just incase it got colder. I sprayed some perfume and put on another lauer of lipgloss and responded to Zaire.

the fit:

"Im coming damn, always tryna rush a muhfucka."

Akai put his 2 cents in and said...

"Well you did take forever, we was outside waitin until we came in."

"Oh.. My bad, well Im ready now can we go."

"Get a snack and a water"

"Zai, what do I need a snack for,"

"Because I already know yo ass gon be hungry so go ahead and get a snack."

I huffed and walked to my pantry to get a bag of cheezits and to my fridge to get a calypso lemonade.

"Aight lets go"

We all walked out after Akai.

We loaded into Zaire's car and were on out way to the mall. Zaire drove, Akai rode passenger, and I rode on the backseat. While we were on the way I ate my snack and watched a movie with my airpods.

Suddenly the car jerked makin me look up.

"Damn who you finna hit!"

"Girl hush this ugly ass nigga Akai was allup in my damn face rappin."

"Mhmm aight, just dont kill me back hea."

"Girl whatever." Zaire said rollin his eyes.

"Sassy ass nigga." I mumbled unpausing my movie.

———————————————————————

Authors Note:

this chapter was gettin tooo damn long so i ended it, enjoy reading my loves❤️

(ts not long at all.. but im editin these old chapters bc they ass)

this the appt interior concept:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 6.9K 60
That's his bestfriends sister nothing else...
92K 2.9K 45
This my first book let me know if y'all like it!!! Leave comments to let me know what to do different for the next one๐Ÿฅณ
13.8K 448 40
Book 1 to my thug series
389K 15.8K 20
Same characters, MORE DRAMA... Read book 1 before you even touch chapter one..