secret organization (bl)

By canisiojoy

Hello guys this miss black again... I'm actually not good in description so please check it out. I only publi... More

THEERAPANYAKUL Family clan
new generation of theerapanyakul family
Chawalitrajiwong family
Jongcheveevat family
Wong &Keerati family
Wongsavanischakorn family
Guntithanon family
chapter 1
chapter 3
add new character
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13

chapter 2

1.5K 40 3
By canisiojoy

PRAPAI'S POV

Pai just watching to his two cousins who can't think still.

They're irritated that it's been two 4 days but still they didn't find who they were guarding.

They wanted to deal with those two but they don't know who they are.

"Oi just sit down already okay? To be frank okay. No matter what you do walking back in fort you can't find any clue who they are if they don't want you guys to know who they are. Just wait,you have to wait 3 days more. So chill okay."it was Vee son of their uncle forth and Beam.

They know each other since grade school. They were classmates since grade school and high school but different course when they reach college.

Except Vee, Kao and Bohn which Vee brothers is his friends too but Kao When they were in grade 7 he followed his Pa (Beam) in England and study there for 2 years when he came back he brings a friends of him and one of them is his boyfriend that same name of his uncle, Win and Payu,and North's pa.

They're name Dean,Pete and Korn they're brothers, they've actually became curious but they said just like them they're adapted too. So they don't asked any farther.and they  realize that Dean,Pete,and Korn father is friends of Prapai's and his siblings father too since highschool.

When they reach in grade 11 they meet King from Korea, They've known that he has 2 adorable brothers and 2 year younger than them. And they saw how he really fond to his brothers.

And they're juniors friend Ai,that Prapai's adorable little brother that they love so much,and Nuer and Khabkhleun of course don't forget about Syn younger brother of Payu and, North and Win they love him so much too. But that little guy was a little different. Even he knows he's from mafia. But he loves going temple even one day he didn't miss to go there every day. When he reach highschool he fly to China with his parents(Vegas and Pete.)

"Oi enough already."it was North. "Anyways where's Kao and Pete and his two brothers?"

"Yeah,even King." Bohn asked curiously.

"Oh,he said his brothers and boyfriend arrived here 2 weeks ago. So maybe he accompanied them." Vee answer.

"Ow, really. Then why he didn't introduced them to us?" Win asked in curiosity.

"Well,he said his brothers didn't like strangers that's why."Vee.

"What!!are we strangers!?where his friends!?" Win blurted out.

"Common bro. King wants us to meet his brothers,but his younger brother don't want too. Especially the one named Mark."Vee answered."Anyways,your brother Syn already came back right?" Vee changed the topic.

"Huh? Really?" Pai turned to his cousin. "Why we don't know about this?"

"Will sorry,dude. He just said he don't the main family know that he came back. You know what will happen if uncle Khun will know this." Payu explained his little brother side.

Then they've chuckled thinking how crazy their uncle's are. Even though his already married to his husband Arm. One of his bodyguard too. But even a little bit he doesn't change.

"Will then,I and my brothers will visit him later at your house." Pai said.

And the 3 brothers just nodded.

Another day came...

It was lunch time. Pai and his friends decide to eat at the canteen of building 3 (which means junior businesses economic cafeteria.)

When they reach inside they welcome of loud screaming from the juniors girls and boys who admired them.

They just smile at them. While walking closer to the counter. Pai suddenly stopped when he saw a little familiar face.

But impossible. 'that's not him right?' the boy he meet before was a little nerd but even though his cute. Smiley and bubbly,but this boy is a different. He looks cute and inoccent but the same time sexy,and his expression was a big different from before. His eyes was dull,his move was very elegant likes his other friends. His smile is different too,and he looks really cold.

Then Pai snap out when the group of junior that was in counter turned to them.

Then one of them with silver hair that almost cover to his eyes. Pai admit that his very cute he looks chines or Korean,his eyes was nurrowed and his check is a little chubby,his lips was pinkish red and his skin is white like snow. He admitted that his cute,same way handsome but his not his type because his focus on the man he familiar and loved ever since highschool.

" can you move aside?" He said in foreign language. But they sure it's not english, because he'll they can understand english but they can't speak fluent.

And he walked closer to Korn,and start rummage his pocket but he curt his face cutely in annoyance. Then walked to Pete and start rummage his pocket too.

Everyone was looking at him curiously like how dare he rummage their friends/seniors pocket. But the three just stand still and he let him checking their pockets like the guards in the airport if there's drugs at their pockets or guns.

"Ow,"he complained."what's use of this pocket of yours?" He speak in foreign language.

Then walked into Dean and start checking his pocket too.

"Hey!what do you think you're doing with my friends!?" Win burst out.

"Oi!shut up your to noisy." He said in english.

So Win furrowed his brows,"What did you–"

" Found it!!"he said loudly after he check deans jacket that his uniform at swimming club. And raised Deans black folded Gucci money pockets.

And rummage inside talk sum of money then put back inside Deans jacket and hug him saying will they've guess thank you in Chinese then run back happily at the counter and paid then the group of junior left.

While the everyone and the seniors left their hanging mouth. But Dean,Kao,Pete,and Korn just stay still like nothing happened. As if that junior didn't snatch a big amount of money. And Dean let him leave just like that.

"Hey,dean you don't want to catch him?" Win asked.

"Huh? For what?" Dean asked curiously.

"Hoi!he took your money you full!" Win, Bohn,Vee said simultaneously.

"Ow,it's just a money. And he paid me a hug. So not a big deal. Common let's go. I'm so hungry."

"Oi don't tell you like that Pao?"

Pai and his friends turned to Win because he called that thief Pao.

Will his right actually his cheeks looks like salapao really cute. And squishable.

"What?"Win asked in confuse.

But they let them be. And walked the counter.

Payu's Pov

After that encounter with the juniors. He can't took his thought at that smiley face. He knows that two junior is their school mates in highschool. One of them is cold hurted and the other one is bubbly. The two as if they've switch.

Payu admit that he didn't forget those two nongs. The other one who's has bubbly personality before was Sky and the other one that cold hearted was Rain.

But now Rain change he is now acting like how Sky acting before and Sky acting likes how Rain act before. As if they've switch.

Payu can't forget that cute nong his really cute before but now his more cutest. His looks likes k-pop idol. But the two nongs acts as if they don't know him,Prapai and the other senior.

Will except Dean,Korn,King,Pete and Kao. Because they already left when they arrive.

They've don't know the reason why those two left at school. On that day his cousin Pai felt devastated,when sky left. And Payu. He regrets that he always bully Rain. Because he didn't realize that he likes the nong. When he realized the nong already left the school.

"Are you alright?"Vee asked Payu.

Payu tilted it's head towards him. The only person he talked about his feelings towards rain was his brother Win and Vee.

Payu just nodded,but then"I don't know. His different now."

"Yeah,I saw it too. As if Rain and sky switch. It's really impossible. But that smile and his bubbly expression as if there's something of that smile like he was covering something,and those eyes of sky while looking at Rain and that Pao,full of concern like anytime,there must be something would happen to them." Win said his thought.

"You think so?" Vee asked.

"But wait those guy the one from last 5 days right,at the track field." North asked.

And everyone nodded. Except Dean, Korn, Pete,king and Kao. Because they left already.

Then someone came. It was Ai,and his two friends Nuer and Khabkhleun.

"Hi Phi." Ai greeted his wonderful older brother and cousins. "Is my cousin came back already?"

"He said on the way he stopped at the temple first. You know how he is right?" Payu said while raffled Ai's hair because he sit beside Payu.

Then the other cute man came.

"Syn!" Ai immediately stand up then run to his cousin and hug him.then Pai followed and Mangkorn who's hangup his phone to greet his cousin.

Then the other senior followed to give him welcome hug.

Then he greeted the two friends of Ai.

"Why didn't you tell us that you already came,if nong Vee didn't saw you accidentally." Mangkorn asked his cousin.

"Sorry Phi, I didn't mean to. But you know how uncle's Khun right. And I actually busy too and I need to help my friends." He explain.

"Friends,wow you already making friends. Are they from temple too I really wanted to meet them cous please na,na." Ai said with plead.

Syn just chuckled. And shook his head. "No they're not just like me. They were just like you too... But just like everyone of you they accept my difference. They said,it's because my hobbies are different it doesn't mean I am different too. You know they were so cool especially Prem and Noeul. They're good at anything,them Pharm,and Duen that really good at cooking. Everyone of them is so amazing."

Payu,and his 2 brothers just smile of how he praised and happy to have his friends in state.

"And I really wanted to introduce them with you guys soon. But not now cause just like I said we're busy."

Win raffled and hug their brother. And so proud to their little brother.

"But that's not reason you kept your arrival to us. So that we–"

Syn cutted his cousin Ai" I know but you know how uncle Khun right. I'm sure if he knows that I'm back he will throw a party to welcome me–"

"That's right!!! And you dared lie to me!!"

Everyone nervously turned to the intruders.

It's no other than their crazy uncle,wearing pink from top to bottom and his husband Arm then pol. Followed their uncle Kinn, Porsche,Kim and porschay.

Then their uncle run towards Syn and give him a tight hug. Then Kinn, Porsche,Kin and Porschay

"You brat dared not telling you were back. And that Vegas and Pete too. I'm sure Vegas is the reason why my favorite Pete kept this secret from me."

"Oi shut up you crazy Thankhun." Vegas said in annoyed tone. They didn't change.

Always bickering but at the same time always protect each other.

One time one of the Mafia enemy shoot thankhun. The one who revenge because of rage was Vegas.

And Just like expected. Thankhun throw a party to welcome Syn,even though already late because his been here 2 weeks pass now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 5.4K 56
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
88.3K 2.3K 33
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
46K 956 92
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
54.3K 133 16
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report