My Sugar Daddy ( KNJ)

By mydaddyjoon

Park Y/n : (23 years old) Parents died in a car accident. She used to live with her grandma from then and ev... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26

18

871 21 2
By mydaddyjoon

Namjoon Pov :

I'm sitting on the bed looking through my phone. My assistant send me some files which I need to check. Then I heard y/n call my name. I lift my head up and my eyes met her eyes. I looked at her from head to toe. She is looking so hot in that night dress.

I kept my phone aside and approached her. She is looking down not able to look in my eyes
I kept my fingers on her chin and raised her head up. Her coffee brown eyes met my eyes.

Rm - "you're looking so hot babe"

I said and looked at her red cheeks. I carried her in bridal style and took her towards bed and laid her down on the soft silk mattress. I leaned forwards and placed my lips on her soft peach once. We moved our lips together I pulled her more closer to me placing her on my lap.

Soon our tongue fought for dominance of course I won. She held my shoulder tightly. I pulled away for her to breath. I went down towards her neck and kissed her collarbone and sucked on her sweet spot causing her to moan. Her sweet sinful moans are music to my ears. I made a few hickeys on her neck and pulled away.

I layed her down on the bed and hovered above her taking her jacket off. I threw it across the room and kissed her lips once more.

I removed her nighty and she is all naked. Looking so sexy and innocent at the same time. I went towards her boobies and sucked on it while playing with her other nipple. She moaned loudly and held my hair. I did the same to her other nipple and went down kissing her stomach and going towards her pussy which is so wet for me.

Rm - "so wet kitty"

I said and rubbed her pussy lips causing her to moan and throw her head back in pleasure.

Rm - "your only wet for daddy right?"

Y/n - "on-only for you da-daddy"

Rm - "good girl"

I replaced my hand with my tongue and started eating her out
She moaned and arched her back
I licked her pussy clean biting her sensitive bud sucking harshly.

Y/n - "hmm... Daddy ahhh"

Rm - "does daddy make you feel good kitten?"

I entered 1 finger in her hole and she moaned my name loudly

Y/n - "ahhh yesss daddy"

I pumped my 2 fingers in and out of her and soon she cum all over my finger. I licked my fingers and moaned at the satisfaction.

I climbed on top of her and kissed her lips.

Rm - "do you want daddy to pleasure you?"

She nodded her head like a obedient girl. I chuckled and lift her face up

Rm - "words babygirl"

Y/n - "yes daddy I want you to pleasure me"

I hummed in satisfaction and removed my pants and boxers aside and positioned myself in her entrance.

Rm - "I love you baby"

I said and entered in her causing her to scream loudly and starch my back and I groaned feeling her streching out. She feels so so good. We haven't had sex in 1 month and it made her tight.

Y/n - "ahhh daddy mhhhh"

I went in and out of her and speed up. I pounded in her hardly causing her to moan loudly and scream my name.

Y/n - "daddy fuck me harder"

Rm - "as you wish kitten"

I fucked her faster the bed started hitting the wall. I bend down and sucked her neck causing her to moan. I kissed her lips and speeded up more.

Y/n - "daddy I'm cuming"

Rm - "cum for daddy kitten"

She cum on my dick and I cum inside her both of us moaned loudly. I fell beside her both of us breathing heavily. She turned to me and rest her head on my chest.

Y/n - "did you use condom?"

Rm - "no baby"

Y/n - "joon wh-what if I get pregnant?"

Rm - "I'm ready to be a dad baby we will have our own family you me and our little one"

I said and turned her towards me
She smiled and nodded her head
I placed my lips on hers.

Rm - "let's sleep now"

She nodded and I covered both of us with blanket and we cuddle together.

Y/n - "I love you joonie"

Rm - "I love you more y/nie"

She giggled and hide in my chest
I chuckled at her cute behaviour and we both slept.

Next Morning :

Y/n Pov :

I woke up and stretched my arms and looked at my side to see namjoon my husband sleeping peaceful looking like a baby.
I smiled and kissed his nose before getting up.

I wore my nighty and went to bathroom and took a warm bath and came out wearing a floral print dress and drying my hair and I comed my hair and apply some makeup and went out of the bathroom.

Namjoon is still sleeping. I let him sleep and went down towards kitchen and looked around.

Y/n - "hmm... What should I make?"

My eyes roamed around and went towards the cake mix box laying on the counter. I picked it up and smiled to myself.

Y/n - "let's make this for namjoon"

I read the instructions and do according to it and brought all the materials required.

After 30 Mins :

I'm mixing the chocolate mix which I made just then I felt 2 arms wrapped around my waist
I smiled and said.

Y/n - "good morning Mr. Kim"

Rm - "good morning Mrs. Kim"

He snuggled into my neck causing me to giggle. He peaked my neck while I was busy doing my work.

Rm - "what you making?"

Y/n - "chocolate cake"

Rm - "hmm nice"

Namjoon's hands came into the bowl and he took some chocolate cream and I was about to say something but he applied the cream on my neck and sucked my neck. It suprised me.

Y/n - "hmm.. Joonie~"

He turn me around and placed me on the counter and came between my legs and took some more chocolate cream and applied on my collarbone and sucked the cream off. Causing me to moan softly.

Rm - "hmm... It's so delicious baby"

I blushed and he applied some on my lips and kissed my lips licking the cream the sweet taste  of the chocolate cream made the kiss more good.

He pulled and away and went back to sucking my collarbone cause he left some there. He pulled away and came to kiss my lips but....

Jungkook's ding dong

He groaned frustratingly and I giggled and got off the counter and walked towards the main door opening the door. They were BTS. I smiled at them and let them in.

Jm - "sorry if we disturbed you love birds"

Rm - "you already did no need to say sorry"

He said annoyingly and rolled his eyes everyone laughed at me

Y/n - "joonie~ you did not disturb us it's okay"

Jin - "what we're you both doing?"

Y/n - "I was baking cake oppa and namjo-"

Jk - "and hyung was in the mood of romance"

Jungkook said and laughed followed by jimin, tae and hobi oppa.

Rm - "I'm going to shower bye"

Tae - "aww hyung is annoyed"

He ignored tae and went upstairs

Y/n - "you all please sit I'll make breakfast for everyone"

Jin - "shall I help you?"

Y/n - "sure oppa"

We went into the kitchen and jin oppa baked the cake and I started cooking pancakes and waffles.

20 mind later :

Suga - "y/n namjoon is calling you upstairs"

Y/n - "okay oppa"

I went upstairs towards our room and opened the door.

Y/n - "namjoon?"

Rm - "y/n baby give me 1 towel please"

Y/n - "okay"

I went and brought a towel and gave it to him. I was about the go but I looked at the bed it's not neat. I went towards the bed and started cleaning it.

After few minutes I felt namjoon back hugging me.

Rm - "jagiya~"

Y/n - "hmm... You did not make the bed huh?"

Rm - "hehe sorry baby, shall we continue what we started in the kitchen?"

Y/n - "no Mr. Kim"

I said and turned around placing my hands on his chest pushing him away only for him to pull me more closer.

Rm - "why?"

Y/n - "joon your all friends are down there, I need to go cook breakfast"

I said and pushed him a little and walked past him but he held my wrist.

Rm - "atleast one kiss please"

I turned around and he pouted
I chuckled and went close to him kissing his cheek and ran away and heard him groan.

I went down and everything is set on the dinning table all are seated too and the food is also served as well.

Y/n - "thank you so much jin oppa"

Jin - "it's okay y/n, where is namjoon?"

Y/n - "he is coming"

I sat down beside tae and namjoon came and sat beside me
We all started eating while talking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 104K 62
Y/N Han works as a daycare worker from morning till noon, she is 20 years old and live in a small apartment alone. One day, she received a new kid to...
24.2K 1.5K 31
Y/n had a harsh past and only her close ones know about it. She only have sister as her family and she is everything to her. Kim taehyung aka cold CE...
91.7K 2.7K 18
Two different people.. Their world's different, but they faced similar problem in their life.. Mafia king Who is known for his ruthless nature. The a...
137K 4.3K 28
y/n is a simple girl who's mother was dead in cancer. taehyung's father's company is the biggest company of South Korea. taehyung's father and y/n'...