Mafia in Love || Kookjin ff ||

By JanntulAfrin0

Jeon Jungkook, aka JK, is known as the Mafia King of the world for good reason, he's tough, rude, and ruthles... More

00. introduction
01. beginning
02. it's a good morning
03. it's a bad morning
04. who the hell are you?
05. bunny looking guy is rude
06. i want to work too!
07. is he innocent or just fool?
08. i will find a Job
09. mine!
10. what does this Mafia wants from me?
11. thank you so much
12. i got a perfect job for us
13. yes he is
14. time to have some fun
15. a new start
16. first day at work
17. bad day
18. good day
19. bad luck
20. strange feelings
21. who is she?
22. what is mafia?
23. he is changing
24. mr. black guy
25. something is fishy
26. who the fuck is it?
27. mission accomplished
28. i hate Mafia
29. why do i care?
30. i don't love him
31. do I really love him?
32. yes, i love him
33. we are friends for now
34. rooftop party mess
35. he finally got a weakness
36. invitation...
37. Invitation night
38. First Jealousy
39 :- I Love You Too
40:- Will Jhope accept us?
41 :- Who Are You!?
42 :- You're Mr.black guy!!
43:- What a good day!
44:- Is this a Punishment!?
45:- Wild night it was!
46 :- Amazing morning
47 :- You're going where?
48:- I'm missing you a lot!
49 :- Please forgive me kookie!!
50:- Stop ignoring me!!
51:- I am Coming baby!
52:- Kookie... You're back!!
53:- Liked the Surprised!?
55 :- Should I tell him the Truth!?
56 :- Make a Promise!!
57 :- Secret Revealed!!
58 :- Love Test!!
59 :- We all did Wrong!!
60 :- Our Apologizes!!
61 :- Happy starting again!
62 :- Finally Confesses!!
63. happy news!
64. something Very Good!!
65. family reunion!
66. something very tragic!
67. Jin is missing!
68. the plan
69. happiness
70. vmin
71. nicknames
72. not again
73. new people
74. truths
75. flashback
76. love for all
77. who are you?
78. memory loss
79. make you mine again

54:- Love Making Session!

2.2K 98 33
By JanntulAfrin0

"The door opened with a loud banging sound, With Jin and Jungkook entering the house but not in a formal way.
As they're lips and bodies are connected.
They both are connected by their lips with a hungry yet passionate and sloppy kiss. With Jin's hands on Jungkook's face. Cupping his face between his hands. while jungkook's hands are roaming all around on Jin's body"

"Jungkook broke the kiss and push Jin on the wall making Jin's back touch the wall. Jungkook smirk at Jin whose eyes are showing innocence while his plum lips are red and swollen. Jungkook just smirked before closing the door beside jin, So no one can disturb them at all. Jungkook don't want any disturbance, While Jin just watch his kookie closing the door while breathing heavily want his kookie to continue what they were doing fast"..

"After closing the door. Jungkook immediately pressed his body with Jin's body, without any words, he connect their lips together and kiss jin hungrily who took a second to respond back. Jin hold his kookie's shirt's coller tightly and pull him closer and closer to deepen the kiss even more. While Jungkook's hands are on the back of Jin's head, pulling him more and more closer. They just wants each other more and more closer"

"They lips and heads are moving in sync in a hungry mess. Jungkook's Tongue is playing hard game with Jin's tongue and lips. Sucking Jin's bottom and upper lips and his tongue hungrily like a lollipop"

"Jin's whole mouth is literally inside Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook is eating his mouth like its really some kind of candy. Sucking and biting it nonstop without any break"

"While Jin just slowly kiss back as he never can kiss at Jungkook's speed. He can never catch his kookie's kissing speed. So he just softly suck on Jungkook's bottom lips slowly. But still he can't kiss, as Jungkook's mouth is moving too much fast. Which of course Jin loves a lot but one problem is that Jin cant kiss his kookie properly because of Jungkook's speed and hunger.
He wants to kiss him properly.
He wants his kookie's taste properly"

"So Jin slowly opened his eyes and starts to push jungkook softly by his chest making their lips apart, breaking the kiss.. Jungkook look at Jin with a confused face also kinda worried as he thinks maybe he made jin feel uncomfortable or Jin doesn't want to do. He wants to stop it, Jungkook was thinking negative thoughts like this but what Jin said next made his eyes widen"

Jin:- Kookie..... I want to do it properly but I can't do it... you are too fast.. Please Do it slowly kook, I wanna kiss and feel you properly. I want to feel your love properly kookie..so...do it slowly.

"Jin said with a very low and soft shy voice. Even through those words aren't made to be innocent but from Jin's mouth, it sounds like the most innocent words exist in this world. His eyes and mouth. Everything is dripping innocence. Jin stare at Jungkook with innocent soft eyes while Jungkook just gave him a smile. While in his hearts is filled with happiness and excitement as how his baby asked him to do slowly and didn't refuse him to do it. he is feeling so happy to know that his baby wants to feel his love so badly. He just can't believe this is happening. Why is it so feeling like a dream? But no, this can't be a dream. And even if its dream. Jungkook never ever wants to open his eyes ever again"

"Jungkook move his face closer to Jin before sliding his one hand and hold jin's hand which was on his chest and intertwined their hands tightly and say getting very close to Jin's lips"

Jungkook:- Sure babe, I will go slow and softly from now...

"With that Jungkook connect their lips together in a soft and passionate kiss. Making Jin smile by the soft and slow kiss that he slowly close his eyes and kissed back, Jungkook smiled at Jin's action and suddenly pull their intertwined hands beside jin's head on the wall. While his other hand is caressing Jin's soft, chubby, marshmallow cheek"

"The kiss was slow soft and passionate. Filled with love and feelings. Not hunger or lust at all. Pure love. It was soft with feeling. The kiss went long and kept going. None of them want to break it. But after another minute Jungkook suddenly broke the kiss making jin confuse. Jin still did not had enough so he kept gripping his hands on jungkook's collar and try to pull him closer for a kiss but he couldn't as jungkook isn't letting him go do it. It made jin pout while Jungkook feel proud knowing how much his baby wants him"

Jungkook:- Don't worry babe.. I am just taking another step.

"Jungkook spoke with a very low and husky voice making Jin confused look at him innocently,trying to know what his kookie is saying. While jungkook is having even more hard time seeing those innocent eyes. He just wants to ravish them so badly"

"Jungkook smirks before moving his face closer to Jin's neck and starts sucking and biting his neck making jin close his eyes in the touch of his tongue. Jin holds Jungkook's head and giving him more access to continue. Without realizing what jungkook's hand is doing"

Jungkook:- We aren't stopping so soon. At least not now..Cause.. I didn't even started it..

"Jungkook said giving a last kiss on Jin's neck before sliding his hand on Jin's red shirt which he gifted him. Making Jin opened his eyes as he heard Jungkook's seductive voice which gave thousand of butterflies in his stomach. Jin look at Jungkook's eye to see his eyes is filled with lust but jin can see the love as well.

Jin: Kookie... Arhgh...

"Jin's words soon turned into moans when he felt Jungkook's cold hand inside his shirt, touching his soft skin. Giving electric shock on his body.

"Jungkook smirk at Jin before speaking in Jin's ears and licking his earlobe"

Jungkook:- Not here.. But in Bed babe.. Cause doing this is only perfect on bed. Now Let's go..

"Before Jin can say or give any reaction Jungkook smash his lips on Jin's lips and pick jin up in his arms in bridal style and starts walking towards their bedroom. Jin just get surprised by the action but he hurriedly wrapped his hands around Jungkook's neck and kiss back"

"With that Jungkook entered the bedroom, closing the door with his leg and went closer to the bed and put jin on the bed softly while they're lips are still connected with a soft yet passionate kiss. Both eyes are closed."

"Jungkook push jin softly making jin move backwards slowly while Jungkook sit between Jin's legs still kissing on the lips. Jin put his hands on Jungkook's shoulders while Jungkook hold Jin's bare thigh caress and press them with his hands.

"By right this time. Both are feeling too much Hot and Sensual. Everything around and the surroundings become all Hot and Sexual. The room is also dark Making jungkook feel so hard that he can't control even for a single second. He kept digging him mouth inside Jin's, hardly eating every crave of Jin's mouth. So hungrily, Like its some kind of battle, To eat Jin up"

"After eating Jin's Whole mouth, Jungkook broke the kiss and stare at Jin who gave him a innocent face with his lips are reddish and swollen covered with Jungkook's saliva. Jin kept breathing heavily while staring at Jungkook's lips. Jin slowly Move his hand towards Jungkook's lips and caress them softly with his fingers"

"After such a long and hungry kiss. Jin still didnt get enough of Jungkook's lips. He wants more of his kookie's delicious lips. That Jin cupped Jungkook's face between his hands and again pull jungkook into a kiss making Jungkook lean over and immediately kiss back. Feeling so sick victorious. Jungkook just loves it the most when Jin kiss him by his own self first.. Jungkook just loves it when his baby wants him like this"

"After the passionate kiss. Jungkook again broke the kiss looking at Jin who gave him a annoying look. As jin still didnt had enough of his lips. That Jin again lean over to Jungkook's lips and capture his lips between his teeth and softly suck on Jk's bottom lips making Jk smile between the kiss"

"But again Jungkook broke the kiss with a tease smile making Jin pout"

Jungkook:- Looks like my baby is addicted to my lips hmm?

Jin:- it..its taste good..

"Jin said with a innocent voice still staring at Jungkook's red lips making Jungkook chuckle"

Jin:- Let me have it little more.

"Jin said with a cute voice without knowing how hot and seductive his voice is for jungkook's ears. Jin suddenly got off from the bed, making Jk move and sit on the bed confusedly but what Jin did next made Jk surprised. Jin get off from the bed and sat on Jungkook's lap comfortably with his arms wrapped around Jungkook's head. They're bottom parts are pressed with one another. They're chest are also pressed with one another by this much close they are. Jungkook stare back at Jin with little amaze face while his hands are in the bed not holding Jin"

"Jin's fingers are still stroking Jungkook's lips. After having a Nice look at Jk's lips Jin soon smash his lips on Jk's lips making Jk surprised but he smirked between the kiss and kissed back while Jin closed his eyes tasting his kookie's lips"

"Jin slide his hands towards Jungkook's hand which were on the bed. Jin hold his hands and put jk's hands on his back then say between the kiss"

Jin:- Touch me kookie..

"Jin spoke between the kiss and continued sucking Jk's bottom lips who is shocked by his baby's actions. Like did he literally told jk to touch him. Everything Jin is doing today is making Jungkook hard on nest level"

"Jungkook smirk before pressing Jin's thigh hardly with his hands. And roam his hands all over jin's body, which jin asked for. Making Jin feel the electrical shockes. Jin just loves it a lot whenever his kookie touch him like that way"
"When he get on Jk's Lap and kiss him. He felt Jungkook not touching him. It made Jin Surprised, And he wanted his Kookie's hands all over him, So Thats why Jin put Jk's hands on his body and ordered him to touch him cause Jin loves Jungkook's touches"

"While Jk smirk victoriously while his hand's are pulling Jin up for the kiss to get More deepen"

"The kiss was long and very hot and passionate. But one thing is different here cause this time in the kiss. Jungkook isn't leading the kiss but Jin is. Yes, Jin really is leading the kiss. Jin suck on Jungkook's bottom lips then his upper lips nonstop. Then jin starts sucking Jk's tongue tasting it. While Jk just slowly kiss back. He's loving it how his baby is learning to kiss. He Just loves it even more when his mouth is inside Jin's mouth.

"Jin kissed jungkook until his breath accepted defeat. Making Jin had to break the kiss even if he didnt wanted to brand break it. Jin slowly stopped kissing his kookie and move his head little away from Jungkook and stare at him. Both stare at each other's eyes. Jin stare at him with a amazd face as jin is feeling many emotions right now. And also just jow Jin realized, How Hot and Handsome his kookie is. And he is so proud tthat this hot and handsome kookie Only belongs to Jin completely"

"Jin kept Staring at Junhkook, As he can feel getting hard down there. Its a very good feeling for Jin. While Jungkook just stare at Jin with a smile. While pressing Jin's thigh."

"Jin took a gulp before caressing Jungkook's neck softly and asked innocently."

Jin:- Can.. Can I kiss you here?.

"Jin asked staring at Jungkook's neck and the moles on Jk's neck. He wants to kiss them. while Jungkook immediately nod and said."

Jungkook:- Of course Yes, why are you even asking. I am all yours. All of my body parts belongs to you. You can do anything you want without asking. Do whatever you want to.

"As soon as Jungkook said that. He pull Jin close by his waist and throw his head right side giving Jin access already So that jin can kiss him properly in his neck. While jin stare at Jungkook before looking at his neck and slowly move his Face close to Jungkook's neck and connected His lips on Jungkook's neck making Jungkook shut his eyes tightly. When he felt jin's soft and plum lips touched his skin giving thousands of butterflies in Jungkook's stomach. While his member is getting hard on next level"

"Other hand, Jin softly kiss and move his lips on Jungkook's neck and lick and starts sucking on a spot which he found sweet. He starts sucking on it like a baby sucking it candy"

"Jungkook just moan and growl by the senses he's having from his baby.. Jin was digging his Face in Jungkook's neck so much while licking. That his hands are in jungkook's chest pushing it little. Making Jungkook fall on the bed with Jin on top of him. Jin rested his hands beside Jungkook and kept sucking his neck while Jungkook held Jin's waist and kept caressing his waist hardly. Feeling the soft lips on his skin is the best feeling ever"

"As Jin kept sucking his neck. Jungkook feels both sensual also giggle as Jin's lips and tongue is so soft that its making Jungkook feel tickle little.
Jungkook kept smiling and moaning both at the pleasure he is having from his baby.

"After sucking and kissing and having a proper taste of Jungkook's neck, Jin finally stopped and look at Jungkook. At first, Jin get surprised at his did he get on Top Of Jungkook. Seeing Jungkook under him made Jin feel shy also feel Hot. As Jin is the one who is always under jungkook but this time. Jungkook js under him. Giving a new feeling crave in Jin's heart. A tight eletric senses on Jin's body"

"Jin stare at Jungkook with a very innocent eyes as he don't what to do next. His mind is blank after this. But kissing and sucking his kookie was the best thing ever"

Jungkook:- You're Done hmm?

"jungkook asked with a smirk and low voice While Jin nods and say"

Jin:- I..don't..know what to do next..

Jungkook:- Its fine baby. You don't have to do more... So.. Let Me continue the next steps and you just enjoy okay

"Jungkook said making Jin confused but in a second Jin get all surprised and shocked when Jungkook spin him around. Making Jin under Jungkook who is hovering over Jin. Jungkook hands besides Jin's hand while Hin's hands are in the bed besude his head.. Feeling the hotness,
"Now its feels right for Jin. Jungkook on Top and Jin on Bottom. This is how it always goes as far as Jin knows. He wants his kookie to be top of him. Kiss him and Touch him even more"

Jungkook:- Let me Go softly and calmly today and Teach you some new things ok..

"Jungkook said with a low voice smirking at Jin while caressing Jin's marshmallow cheeks. Which gave Jungkook a very innocent and confused face and say"

Jin:- Teach!?.. What will you teach me kookie?..

Jungkook:- Many things.. So the first thing you need to learn is..
It's Not Kookie but.... Daddy For You,
Call Me Daddy Tonight!!!

"Jungkook said with a low, husky and seductive voice while his words made Jin super confused this time. As Jungkook expected seeing the innocent and surprised face of his baby under him"

Jin:- Why...Why would I call you that?.. Are you my mom's husband?

'Jungkook chuckle at those innocent words. He was expecting Jin to say something like this. Why is he so cute and innocent?"

Jungkook:- No Baby. I am not your mom's husband.. But soon to yours. And about that.. Yes You will call me that cause that's what people should call while making love okay.

"Jin just gave him a confused face but nod at him with a cute smile making Jungkook smile and say"

Jungkook:- Then Call Me,..I wanna know how hot it feels from your heaven mouth!.. Call me, Call Your daddy babyboy.

"Jin blink at Jungkook before finally speaking so hot and sexily"

Jin:-...I.. Daddy ~

Jungkook:- Oh F*ck.. How can this be So Freaking Hot from Your mouth!!!

"Jungkook said with a very husky and growl as Jin's daddy word is still ringing in his ears while there Jin as usual give Jungkook a innocent eyes and say.

Jin:- Why using bad words!?..

Jungkook:- About that.... Didn't I told you that you will learn many things today?

"Jin nods his head cutely at Jungkook's words who smiled and say"

Jungkook:- So the second thing you need to learn is.. Saying bad words like those are important on Making love okay. So it's normal.. Its a part of making love. And you can call F*ck as another name of Love making understand.

"Jin blink his eyes at Jungkook and nod his head in a cute way while Jungkook smile and say getting away from Jin and sitting on Jin's legs"

Jungkook:- And Last but not least,.. We Should Not Have Any Single Clothes On! Not even a single string of cloth understand!!.

Jin:- Wha..what..why!?..

"Jin didnt had to say more when Jungkook didn't took more second and immediately ripped off his own shirt making Jin eyes widen and gulp down his saliva. While Jungkook throw his shirt on the floor and looked at Jin with a smirk. Husky and Seductively"

Jungkook:- Seems like, You loved what you see right!?

"Jungkook said huskily making Jin again took a big gulp staring at Jubgkook's perfect,masculer body with tattoo. Looking so hot and attractive for Jin. Jin can't take his eyes off from Jungkook's perfect abs body at all. Jin really loved what he is seeing right now"

"Jin lick his lips in a innocent way but his actions are too much Hot for Jungkook"

"Jungkook smile in victory and satisfaction when Jin slowly moce his hands towards his body to touch it.. But Jin suddenly stopped at look at Jungkook then asked..

Jin:- Can.. Can I touch it..!?

Jungkook:- F*ck Jin!! Why The Hell Are You Even Asking? Just Do what you want! You don't need any permission! You can touch it. F*ck it. Kiss it, Eat it, Do anything. Everything on Me belongs to you. So why are you asking? Just do what your heart and mind says without any hesitation.. Touch Me! I wanna Feel You!

"Jungkook said taking Jin's hands and put them on his body to feel his touch. While Jin felt kinda wild hearing Jungkook's words. It kinda turned Jin on without Jin Knowing. That he softly yet kinda wildly touch Jungkook's chest and abs. He played his fingers on Jungkook's perfect eight packs abs"

"Jungkook closed his eyes feeling Jin's soft hands touching his skin. Giving so much electric on his whole body. His member can't wait any more. He is hard and turned on in another level. But he don't wanna rush things. As he wants his baby to feel him well.

"Jin smile in a naughty way before sliding his hand way back to Jungkook's neck and pulls him into a hungry kiss making Jungkook smirk in victory. Jin kiss on Jungkook's lips hungrily while his hands are roaming in Jungkook's chest and abs.

Jin:- F*ck me Daddy ~..

"Jin said between the kiss, with a husky soft and low voice. But his voice is really very hot and seductive, But for Jin, Its still innocent as he thinks its just another name of Love Making, But does Jin knows what he had done by calling his kookie like that specially with this much hotness in his voice. Oh Boy, Jin doesn't have a clue that he just called the storm by just his words"

Jungkook:- Oh F*ck Bbay.. you shouldn't have waken Daddy up like this.. Sorry already if you can't feel your legs by the morning.

Jin:- Wh..what!?

"Jin didn't even get a chance to say think more that Jungkook growl loudly before ripping it Jinn's shirt from his body then pulls up his T-shirt and throw it on the floor making Jin so surprise by what happen so fast that he couldn't get time to even react and Jungkook connect their body together and lips together.

"They're both are half naked with Jin under jungkook, Jin's arms and legs are wrapped around Jungkook's neck and waist while Kissing each other hungrily. Both of their hands are on each other body. Feel it and touch it into the fullest. The kiss was too much hungry and wild. They both are battling with each other tongue. Inside their mouth."

"Both their teeths are clenching while lips are getting sucked by one another so hungrily. Everything around them is very Hot and Sensual. Both of their bodies getting Hot by the sexual surroundings. They can feel their bodies getting sweaty and hot,

"They're lips never stopping. While they're hands are also not stopping from touching each other.

"The kiss was going too long. Until Jungkook broke with a string of saliva connected between their lips. Jungkook smirk and say..

Jungkook:- Remember the second rule..
Not Even A String Of Clothes on our body.

"Jungkook said very huskily. Jin just looked at him confused and innocently while breathing heavily. But soon, Jin breath out from chest when he felt Jungkook's hands sliding down to his pants...Touching his clothed member."

Jin:-...naked...!?

Jungkook:- Yes baby..

"Jungkook said with a husky voice before pulling down Jin's pants zip making jin surprised and shocked by his actions. But he didn't deny it at all. And kept closing his eyes in embarrassment"

"While Jungkook smile at Jin's cuteness before getting and pull down Jin's pant in know go along with his boxer.

"A wide smirks appeared on his lips seeing the pink hard already swollen member of his baby. Jungkook the pull his own pants down. And get in top of jin. Who's hiding his face with his hands. Jungkook smiled and says, removing Jin's hands from his face"

Jungkook:- You are so beautiful jin.. Such a eternal beauty which I own all by myself.

"Jungkook said as he softly slide his fingers in Jin's wide chest, his soft white tone baby skin. So smooth and soft to touch."

Jungkook:- How can you be so beautiful?

"Jungkook said with a smile. He just really still can't believe that this masterpiece. A art belongs to him. How can someone possibly be so beautiful.

"While Jin was so embarrassed and shy to open his mouth. And hearing Jungkooks words are making him even more shy"

Jungkook:- Don't be shy baby.. Just let me feel you. It will be pleasurable for you.. Yes it will hurt little but don't worry, I will be gentle. Trust your kookie.

"Jin blink his eyes innocently before saying slowly sliding his hands on Jungkook's shoulder to his neck"

Jin:- I trust you, kookie a lott....

"Jin said with a smile making Jungkook smile before connecting their lips to get be in a very soft and loveable kiss.

"Jin smile through the kiss as he kiss back to the soft yet passionate kiss. His hands stroking with Jungkook's hair while he slowly moved his leg and wrapped them around Jungkook's waist. They hard members touching one another. Feeling so hot under each other"

"Jungkook's hands kept moving all around Jin's soft skin. Giving goosebumps to Jin's body. Jungkook touch him along every time. But still Jin didn't get used of his touches. And Jin likes his kookie touch a lot"

"Jungkook explore touching Jin's body that he finally move his hand down. To start the real game. He holds Jin's swollen wet member and starts pulling it up and down making Jin growl between the kiss.

"Jungkook broke the kiss and look at Jin's eyes and say smiling"

Jungkook:- I Love you baby.. But sorry it will hurt..

"Before jin could answer Jungkooo's words. Jungkook push his one finger inside Jin's tight hole. Making Jin scream loudly by the sudden unexpected touch."

Jin:- Argh...kook...

Jungkook:- Not Kookie babe.. What i told you to call me tonight hmm!?

"Jungkook said as he kept deepen his finger inside making Jin wimper even more."

Jin:- Argh~.... Da..Daddy..
Jungkook:- Yes babyboy.
Jin:- Uphmm..it..it Hurts....a..lot...
Jungkook:- But you do like it, don't you?
Jin:- Hgmm... Y..yes... Put...It...more..in..
Jungkook:- Want me to put it more deep.
Jin:- Ahhmm.. Yes daddy.. Do..it more..
Jungkook:- As you say..

"Jungkook said as he  put his second finger in him making Jin shake his head to the left feeling pain as well as pleasure. Jin grip his hand on Jungkook's shoulder hardly. Enduring the pain. While Jungkook kept growling,licking his lips. Watching Jin's hot reaction. He liked a lot. While his fingers are keeping working inside Jin"

"Jin kept. Breathing heavily. His chest is fulling up and down. With fresh thick years of pleasure felt in Jin's eyes as he clench his hands on the bed sheet.

Jungkook:- Ahh.baby should I Move..
Jin:- Aghmm..yes...
Jungkook:- I want complete words babe.
Jin:- Move.. Please... Pull it more in.. I want you..more..

"Jin shouted as his eyes are close while Jungkook smiled before moving his fingers in Making Jin kept moaning and shouting in pain and pleasure. How good its feel.

"Jungkook smirk at Jin's moaning face before taking out his finger and slam his member inside Jin's hole hardly making Jin shout from his lung. He couldn't control it more.

Jin:- Aghhhhhh~...it..it...Pains..ughmm..
Jungkook:- But it also feels good doesn't it?
Jin:- Mghpmmm~... Yes...so..Good....

Jungkook:- I love you Babe... So Freaking much.
Jin:- ....I love...you Too... Ahhhhhhh!!!

Jungkook:- Shout more.!!!
Jin:- To..touch me Daddy~!!!..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Jungkook slowly open his eyes as he felt the sunlight on his eyes. He smiled widely when he found his baby in his embrace.

"After a hot make out session. They both are on the bed, in each other arms. Both are still naked but the blanket is covering them properly'

"Jungkook smiled before pulling Jin even more closer in his embrace and pulls the blanket even more in Jin's body. And kiss Jin on the forehead."

"But soon his smile turn into a very satisfied and proud smirk when he saw all the marks on Jin's face. Neck, Chest and collarbone. And his whole body. Jungkook smiled before caressing the red marks on Jin's neck"

Jungkook:- It Looks so good on you.. Such a perfect way to claim what's mine?

"Jungkook said as he smiled before looking at Jin's cute sleeping face. Its looks so beautiful while sleeping. So eternal. How flawless and unreal he seems. Specially when he sleeps. Jungkook loves it even more whenever he see Jin's sleepy face. Which is the cutest thing ever"

Jungkook:- How are you so beautiful baby?.

"Jungkook said before feeling a slight squel in his heart. Remembering their amazing night"

Jungkook:- How can you make me so crazy about you?.. What did you do to me? I still couldn't figure out that.. I Love You So Crazily.. Please Don't ever leave me.

"Jungkook said placing a soft kiss on Jin's forehead. And smiled at his baby, who is still sleeping."

"Jungkook closed his eyes as he caress Jin's hair softly feeling the closeness between them. The feeling of having his heart. His love, His baby, so close is the best feeling to exist in this world. Jungkook really doesn't know if there's even more good feeling then this."

"Soon a chuckle left from Jungkook's Mouth when jin started moving his Face, snuggling his face in Jungkook's chest. Making Jungkook know that his baby is awake"

Jungkook:- Good morning babe.

"Jungkook said with a soft, loving voice. And Jin who was hiding his face in Jungkook's chest smiled very shyly and cutely at his kookies word. He smiled before looking up at his kookir and say smiling cutely"

Jin:- Good morning...Daddy..

"Jin spoke with a innocent cute face making Jungkook surprised at his word"

Jungkook:- What did you call me?
Jin:- Daddy!

Jungkook:- Damn I like that a lot.
Jin:- I like it too daddy.

Jungkook:- I love it even kore but don't call me it or else won't control and do all the things I did last night
Jin:- What..no no...don't start.. My body is hurting ..a lot kookie
Jungkook:- I love that kookie even more.. And don't worry, i won't do anything now..Promise.

"Jungkook smiled at Jin who gave him a very cute pout. And again hide his fsce in Jungkook's chest. While his arms are hugging Jungkook Tightly. Making Jungkook chuckle and caress his hair softly"

Jin:-...I..love you kookie..
Jungkook:- I Love You even more freaking much.. So much that I can kiss you all day..all week. All month. all year.

'Jungkook said and starts kissing Jin everywhere on the face making Jin giggle at his actions. While Jungkook kept kissing. And when he was about to kiss those plum lips. But jin didn't let him and say"

Jin:-...I still didn't Toothbrush Kookie..
Jungkook:- Yeah so what!?

'Jungkook spoke before giving a small kiss on Jin's lips making Jin giggles cutely"

'But Jungkook didn't had enough that he again started kissing all over Jin's face who kept giggling and say"

Jin:- Kookie...stop now.. We have get up.. Don't you wanna go to office..
Jungkook:- Nope.
Jin:- What? Why??.. No, You aren't missing today's office. Stop it and Let's fresh up. Or else I won't let you kiss me.

Jungkook:- Don't blackmail baby.
Jin:- blackmail...what's that!?..

"Jin asked with a innocent questioned face making Jungkook chuckle and say"

Jungkook:- Ita nothing. Let's go then.

"Jungkook said as he was about to remove the blanket from their bodies but Jin held his hand and say very shyly"

Jin:- Kookie...we arent wearing anything..
Jungkook:- Yeah so what hmm!?

"Jungkook siad with a tease smile making Jin shyly say"

Jin:- Don't remove it.
Jungkook:- Then how are we gonna walk? And You are shy hmm..

"Jungkook asked with a chuckle while Jin nods his head"

Jungkook:- After seeing your everything. Not once but twice. Now What's your shying for?

"Jungkook said with teasing voice ever. Making Jin Turn all red. That he starts hitting Jungkook by his small,tiny fist while jungkook just laugh at him"

Jin:- Argh you talk too much.. I hate you.
Jungkook:- Oh no you don't.. Niw let's go and fresh up then we will eat and then er can go to office hmm.
Jin:- Yeses..

"Jin said giggling and suddenly spread his arms infront of Jungkook and say"

Jin:- Pick me.. I don't wanna walk.
Jungkook:- Sure baby

"Jungkook said smiling and immediately picked jin in his arm. Making Jin wrapped his legs around his waist. Jungkook then get off from the bed and went inside the bathroom. To get fresh up Together"

Jin:- Uhmm.. Not more.. I am full.

"Jin said pouting moving his face right and left making Jungkook chuckle"

"Right now. After getting fresh up and taking a warm shower together. They are now sitting on chair in the kitchen room. Jin sitting Jungkook's lap with his legs wrapped around Jk's waist. Who is feeding him like a baby... Well Jin is a baby for Jungkook"

Jin:- You eat too..
Jungkook:- I am eating.
Jin:- But I can't see you eating. You are only feeding me.

"Jin asked with a question face, as he noticed that Jungkook is only feeding him. Jin didn't say jungkook eating at all, it made Jungkook gave him a awkward smile and say"

Jungkook:- ok fine.. I am eating.

"Jungkook said making jin giggle then jk also starts eating while feeding Jin. Both are giggling,talking happily. After finishing eating. Jungkook pull jin into a kiss and kiss him softly and passionately making Jin giggle between the kiss and kiss back"

Jin:- Mghmmm~.. ko..kookie...  slow...down..

"Jin moan between the kiss. When Jungkook starts kissing him hungry and starts sucking his tongue roughly."

"After sometime they broke the kiss and smile at each other. While smiling they again lean towards each other for another miss but they couldn't when they heard a phone ringing. Its jungkook's phone"

Jin:- Kookie your phone...

"Jin said pointing at Jk's phone in the table while jk ignored Jin's words and the phone call. And kept kissing jin on the neck while Jin took the phone from the table and read the ID of the caller"

Jin:- Kookie... Who is Man 13...!?

"Jin asked looking at the phone screen which is still ringing. While Jungkook immediately stopped kissing Jin in shocked and took the phone from Jin's hand hurriedly before jin could answer the call"

Jungkook:- Argh.. Its... it's someone from office hehehe.. Maybe some meeting came up.

"Jungkook said very nervous and awkwardly while his awkwardness didn't go unnoticed by Jin who gave him a confused face"

Jin:- But..
Jungkook:- Baby you wait here.. I will answer this call okay.
Jin:- But you can answer it infront of me.
Jungkook:- Oh no I don't want you to get in tension after hearing about meeting and all...so I will get the call you wait here hmm.

'Jungkook said with a loving smile hiding his nervousness. While Jin nods at him. Jungkook kiss his forehead betore hurriedly leaving from there while Jin is in confuse"

Jin:- Why is he acting so wired.!?

"Jin said with a very confused voice. While eating his cupcake"

.
.
.
.
"Meanwhile here, Jungkook immediately entered a room and closed the door before answering the call."

Jungkook:- What the hell it is?

??:- Boss... We found found him.. Should we kill him?

Jungkook:- No.. Don't kill him , make him suffer.. I will come then we can see what to do with him.

Man:- Okay Boss.

Jungkook:- Yah.. but you idiots keep him in proper security.. I don't want him to escape.. If he escape then I swear I will ruin all of yours life. Understand.

Man:- Yes..yes boss.. He can't escape boss.. Don't worry..

Jungkook:- Good and.. Don't call me I will come there.

Man:- Okay boss..

Jungkook:- Hmm..

"Jungkook just hum as he cut the call and caress his temple while feeling too much nervous. Cause if Jungkook didn't took the phone from Jin's hand then jin would've answered the call which will be a doom for Jungkook.. He can't let Jin know his identity so fast"

"Jungkook doesn't want Jin to know his identity so easily specially without Jungkook telling him.. No way, Jungkook can take the risk.. He will tell Jin but not now.. A little bit later.."

Jungkook:- I have to be even more careful..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry for the late update😅

And sorry cause even in this book, I couldn't write the smut parts properly.. Cause I don't know how please understand,.I am trying to improve,..

If you guys want them you can imagine more by yourself cause I can't write more.. cause I don't know what more,
hope you like whatever I wrote😊

by the way.. a little spoiler... hmm.. should I give it. That.. Jungkook's BAD luck is going to start from the next episode😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 18.5K 43
You read mafia stories ,where a mafia kidnapped an innocent boy or girl,to tortured them and at last that mafia fall for his captive Right?? But thi...
95.3K 3.6K 94
taehyung a well known CEO and mafia but being taehyung is a mafia, very few people knows about it... love jeon jungkook aka kookie a lot... but in op...
322K 13.5K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
93.1K 2.4K 5
Jeon Jungkook a great Mafia and Ceo acts rude and Cold with his Wife Taehyung but secretly madly in love with him. A short story....... ⬆️Top Kook ⬇️...