SUPREMEO Vol. II: War Hawk

Par ZodiaCaS

*SPOILER ALERT* the story picks up some time after the first volume of Supremeo. find it on my profile! . . ... Plus

Chapter I: Leader
Chapter II: Delivery
Chapter III: Return To Edenn
Chapter IV: The Kingdom
Chapter V: War Hawk
Chapter VII: Sun Crystals
Chapter VIII: The Next Step
Chapter IX: Head On
Chapter X: Allies
Chapter 10.2: Allies
Chapter XI: Inekium Mountain
Chapter XII: Rebirth
Chapter XIII: Family Reunion
Chapter XIV: The Queen's Guard
Chapter XV: Sons Of The Founder
Chapter XVI: The Matriarch
Chapter XVII: An Unexpected Savior
Chapter XVIII: Seventh Hour
Chapter XIX: Yin And Yang
Chapter XX: Strength
Chapter XXI: A Cold Day In Hell
Chapter XXII: Leaders Make The Tough Decisions
Chapter XXIII: An Army of Five
Chapter XXIV: Old School
Chapter XXV: The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter XXVI: The Legendary Hero and The Mad Soldier
Chapter XXVII: A New Legend Rises
Chapter XXVIII: Beyond The Grave
Chapter XXIX: Your Highness

Chapter VI: A Proposition

27 14 0
Par ZodiaCaS

To Zachary's eyes, The figure Amaro called War Hawk looked like a giant armored bird with a grim reaper-like aura. While in the air War Hawk releases the two razhdarchidae children from his grip. As the unconscious children fall their father who also is acknowledged as their kinds King dashes in and saves his children. He grabs them with both of his arms.

War Hawk notices the King below his feet. The droid puts its sword away. Its eyes begin to glow a violent aura. Zachary's tech alerts him telling him projectiles will shoot out aiming for a kill shot for the King and his Princes.

The rockets in Zachary's armor launches him to War Hawk. As he's flung toward the droid he reaches for a sword attached to his hip. He draws his weapon. His hi-tech blade is instantly met with War Hawk's. Zachary is shocked at how quickly his enemy could draw his blade after putting it away and aiming a kill shot at another opponent.

Zachary remembers the projectiles that were intended for the razhdarchidae are now pointed directly toward him! He looks at War Hawk in his eyes before getting shot with armor-piercing laser beams. Zachary is launched away from his enemies and friends.

Maxwell operating the large aiutu suit launches himself toward Zachary while Supremeo launches himself toward War Hawk.

His fist is charged with flames hot as the sun is clenched to its full strength. The left connects to the helmet of his enemy igniting a spark and sound that could be mistaken as lighting from a distance. As Supremeo goes for the right punch War Hawk blocks the punch. The droid pulls Supremeo in and tells him, "Nice you're the strongest one here. You're the one I'm looking for." Supremeo surprised at the droids statement now says, "Why are you looking for me?"

War Hawk replies, "Because with your death, only then can we say this war is over and the heroes of the past can truly rest in peace!" Supremeo shoots lasers from his eyes only to be blocked by War Hawk's laser vision he hit Zachary with earlier. The blasts push both opponents away.

Supremeo tells War Hawk, "Where does Julius find you guys?" War Hawk says, "I was saved by your enemy. And shown a better path!" Supremeo throws a fireball, it's knocked away by one of War Hawk's 4 wings. Then Supremeo reveals he's fully charged an energy beam with his other hand's arm cannon and launches the powerful beam of energy at his foe.

Below the battle

A large portion of Zachary's armor is broken. Burn marks lay across his body from the right side of his face all the way down to his chest. He lies resting on the large aiutu suit Maxwell flew in on. As for Max, he's out of the suit helping Kapurma by giving him a drink of water. The razhdarchidae King looks at the two droids battling it out in disgust as he feels helpless relying on the kind that destroyed his home and attacked his species.

Through what's left of Zachary's helmet he notices the malice building up through the King's body with the tech still over his left eye. He speaks in his weakened state getting the king's attention. He says, "H..Hey don't go out there." The King says, "I'm no coward! I can't just sit back and let someone do all the work!" King Raz begins to fly off. He feels a hand grab his tail. The King looks back and realized it was Zachary. Through the King's anger and ambition. He's dragged Zachary a few feet off the ground. With his face in the dirt Zachary says, "This isn't about work dammit! It's about winning this fight! We're not just hiding. We're regrouping! I've lost this damn fight in one blow. Making one mistake! And look at me! No disrespect your highness but you've already lost a fight with him before. I'd hate to think about what happens with someone who wants to tango with him two times in one day!

King Raz looks at the state of Zachary's tech as Zach explains how his gear is top of the line and shouldn't be too easy to destroy. And Supremeo is made with better tech. So they all could do better studying the droid's moves.

As they both agree Bernard Sullivan is on the other end of the fiery field once again fighting with Amaro Midas. As they duel winds pick up from the immense speed of the fight both warriors are moving at. As Bernard moves and glides through the field, sensors through his helmet alert him of movement in the rest of the battlefield. The eyas droids and mind-controlled razhdarchidae are all motionless awaiting a command. Then 1 by 1 feint slashes could be heard.

It's Kapurma and Maxwell breaking tech of each controlled razhdarchidae. The duo manages to set free a total of 5 apiece. They add their allies up to an additional ten. By the time the 10th beast is set free, an eyas droid notices this and sends an alert to Amaro.

While battling it out with Sullivan, Amaro curses. He forgot to command the droids and

razhdarchidae to keep fighting his enemies. He gives them the command, and the fight continues. Kapurma and Maxwell shield the freed razhdarchidae from a hail of lasers. As the smoke fills the field both inekium armored heroes drop their shields and unleash an all-out attack.

Back to the fight in the air

Supremeo grabs War Hawk from both of his wrists. He unleashes a high-powered energy beam from the crystal on his chest. The aftermath only leaves scratches on his metallic armor.

War hawk says, "Impressive huh? After my saviors rescued me they used metal salvaged from aiutu units to build my new body."

War Hawk's gauntlets expand over his hands forming claws similar to a bird of prey. War Hawk's claws ignite with electricity. Supremeo dodges multiple strikes from War Hawk.

Supremeo asks, "New body? What happened to you? How did you know about the aiutu? Are you a survivor from the war? What happened?" War hawk replies, "That is irrelevant for now." War hawk shoots multiple lasers from its eyes as Supremeo dodges them and retaliates with multiple fireballs thrown from the palms of his hands.

Supremeo takes a closer look at his opponent's body and realizes that War Hawk must be telling the truth. His body must have been made from the aiutu. Because he scanned his opponent's body for potential weaknesses. The readings came back to Supremeo saying War Hawk was made from inekium. Supremeo thinks to himself, "No wonder why it was hard to incapacitate this guy!" He then remembers that inekium metal could be hard to mold. However, it's easy to find out how. But the process to turn the unbreakable metal into an unbreakable glass is different and more difficult

Supremeo thinks to himself, "Even though we both can shoot lasers from our eyes my lenses for my eyes are made from inekium glass. I doubt whoever made this helmet for this guy knows the process to form inekium glass." Supremeo fires lasers from his eyes once again with all his might.

War Hawk fires his lasers as well. But this time with Supremeo recognizing the potential strength of War Hawk's helmet lenses his eye lasers are overpowered by Supremeo's.

An explosion happens close to War Hawk's face temporarily blinding and surrounding him with a cloud of smoke. The glass on War Hawk's helmet has been cracked. His aiming tech is unable to read through the helmet. Then out of the smoke to War Hawk's surprise Supremeo emerges. His hands burning engulfed in flames as hot as the sun.

Supremeo grabs War Hawk by the front of his helmet. The flames melt the glass on his helmet. War Hawk slashes Supremeo with his wings releasing his grip on War Hawk.

To Supremeo's surprise, he grabs the helmet off War Hawk's head. Supremeo looks at the singed helmet then tosses it to the ground then looks to his opponent to see who's the face behind the helmet.

The top of his head was covered in protective gear. The rest of his face was covered in melted shards of glass. But from Supremeo's reaction, it's as if he knows who's the person behind the armor. War Hawk calls his talons back to his gauntlets and pulls the protective gear off the top of his head...

Supremeo hesitantly says, "V..Victor?..."

Zachary, Maxwell, Kapurma, and Bernard Sullivan hear this through their comms. Supremeo is now face to face looking at Victor Hawkins who is now half droid, half human. Victor says, "Don't act like you know me! Your memories are borrowed. Your knowledge of us is borrowed."

Supremeo now with a more serious look on his face asks him, "Why are you doing this?" He tells Supremeo, "To put a true end to this war!"

War Hawk draws his blade once again at a blinding speed striking at Supremeo, aiming for his chest. But Supremeo swiftly blocks the attack. War Hawk jumps back jabbing his sword at Supremeo. Supremeo advances blocking every blow. This puts a smile on Victor's face. He tells Supremeo, "Pitiful, you're parrying all my attacks but you have no intention to hurt me. This gives me all the reason I need to why I should take your place!"

War hawk pulls Supremeo in with one hand. Then drives Supremeo's head into his shoulder. Supremeo is stunned momentarily. While Supremeo tries to regain focus he's struck from behind by War Hawks sword.

Luckily for Supremeo, the blow doesn't pierce his body. Instead, it ignites a powerful spark from the hardest metals known to man and sends Supremeo down hard to the firey battlefield.

Victor looks to the cloud of dirt and smoke as he soaks in his victory against Supremeo. Victor then looks to Amaro and Bernard having their battle as well as Kapurma and Max.

Through the tech in his arms, Victor summons his helmet back to his hands. Victor straps the helmet back on and dives down into the middle of Bernard and Amaro's battle.

The impact of Victor's landing sends dirt clouds in the air dousing a portion of the flames that are covering the battlefield. Amaro laughing maniacally also says to War Hawk, "Hahaha I take it you're done with the green guy huh?"

War Hawk doesn't reply. He simply goes for the attack against Bernard Sullivan right away. A power dash at an extreme speed knocks Bernard down as War Hawk grips his head and slams the hero down. War Hawk draws his sword once again to go for a killing blow on Bernard Sullivan.

As he goes for the strike War hawk misses with his blade being struck into the dirt. Confused for a moment War Hawk says to himself. "Must have been the damn tortoise. I felt something hit my blade away." Victor remembers Kapurma's cloak allows for partial invisibility. With the lenses from his helmet shattered Victor can not tell where his foe is.

However, due to his long battle experience. Victor notices subtle changes within the flames of the battlefield. Victor assumes the changes within the flames is Kapurma positioning himself for an attack. War Hawk reaches out to what looks like nothing to the naked eye.

To the surprise of Bernard, War Hawk instantly grabs Kapurma. War Hawk begins to throw a series of vicious punches at the old tortoise, a freed razhdarchidae charges in hoping to stop the onslaught but fails as War Hawk grabs the dinosaur by its beak and then throws it down.

Victor stomps on the dinosaur's head and then looks back to the tortoise. His cloak's tech is now broken as well as parts of his face. Victor looks at Kapurma dead in his eyes and says, "Let's see what happens when my inekium blade clashes against the inekium threading on your cloak shall we?"

Victor draws his blade. Bernard struggles to rise and save his friend. Meanwhile, the rest of the crew is occupied with their fight against the eyas droids and captured razhdarchidae.

Kapurma braces himself for the first blow until he hears, " STOP!! " War Hawk turns around and sees a beaten Supremeo with sparks emitting from his body.

Supremeo tells Victor, "Don't do this Victor...Please..."

War Hawk replies to the droid saying, "I have a proposition for you and your friends if you want the tortoise to live...Will you listen to it?"

Supremeo tells War Hawk, "Okay..."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

33K 887 56
Welcome for the third round (or Second) of the Neptunia Fanfiction, the Sequel to the Original Fanfiction. Welcome one and all (Or Welcome back) to...
164 94 12
Enzo Ivanov has lived an interesting life. For years he was on the run from a man known as The Armorer, who wished to kill him and his mother. The Ar...
35.3K 1.2K 74
Vecto: Vengeance was published Nov. 18, 2014, by start-up company Vic's Lab, LLC. It was edited by Paul Witcover, who has worked with Del Rey, Tor, T...
2.5K 67 3
Horror, action gore. Y/n has been a project for a terrorist group obsessed with technology. They were following their orders without question. One da...