DanganRonpa: Episode Z [Makot...

By RedNightRaider

Makoto Naegi, was your average everyday teenage boy, his luck scored him a place in the most prestigious scho... More

Bio/Harem [Updated] [4.0]
Ch 0 [Before the End]
Ch 1 [The End is Here]
Ch 2 [Ray of Light]
Ch 3 [Supply Run]
Ch 4 [Familiar Face's]
Ch 5 [The U.A.C HQ]
Ch 6 [Back Home]
Ch 7 [Regect Despair]
Ch 8 [Hope Shine's]
Ch 9 [Reality Settle's In]
Ch 10 [New Resident]
Ch 11 [The Sister's Survival]
Ch 12 [Rising Hope]
Ch 13 [The Mechanic]
Ch 14 [Making Modification's]
Ch 15 [The Writer's Story]
Ch 16 [The Writer and the Killer]
Ch 17 [New Life]
Ch 18 [Survivor]
Ch 19 [Love Among the Apocalypse]
Ch 20 [Hostage Rescue]
Ch 21 [Fujisaki 2.0]
Ch 22 [New Future]
Ch 23 [Welcome Home]
Ch 24 [First Love Rival]
Ch 25 [A Harem Begin's]
Ch 26 [The School's Secret's]
Ch 27 [The Sister's Sword]
Ch 28 [The Harem Grow's]
Ch 29 [Protecting the Youth]
Ch 30 [Man and Monster]
Ch 31 [Red Battlefield]
Update
Ch 32 [New Warrior's]
Ch 33 [Heart of the Sea and Writer]
Ch 34 [Bonding]
Ch 35 [Betreyal]
Ch 36 [Gearing Up]
Ch 37 [Survival of the Fittest]
Ch 38 [Violence & Good Intention's]
Ch 39 [The Lucky Detective]
Ch 40 [Lustful Music]
Update
Break
Ch 41 [Lucky Soldier]
Ch 42 [Lustful Swimmer]
Ch 43 [Lewd Writer]
Ch 44 [Fate Deemed]
Ch 45 [A Traitor's Execution]
Ch 46 [Naegi's Family]
Ch 47 [The Musician Live's]
Ch 48 [The Princess Travel]
Ch 49 [The Ultimate Sister]
Ch 50 [Sister of the Yakuza]
Ch 51 [Red Heart]
Ch 52 [A Prescription of Love]
Ch 53 [Goddess Lake]
Ch 54 [Bladed Heart]
Ch 55 [Royal Love]
Ch 56 [Same Old War]
Ch 57 [I Am Alive]
What If
Ch 58 [On Our Way Home]
Sprite's
Ch 59 [Welcome Home Naegi]
Ch 60 [New Car]
Ch 61 [Lusty Nurse]
Ch 62 [Mother]
Ch 63 [Armory]
Ch 64 [Running Away from Myself]
Ch 65 [Lustful Swordslady]
Ch 66 [A Princess's Need's]
Happy Halloween
Ch 67 [Search and Rescue]
Assistance?
Ch 68 [Rescue in Effect]
Ch 69 [Red Lust]
Ch 71 [The War Begin's]
Ch 72 [New Allies]
[Idea]
Ch 73 [Family Friend]
Ch 74 [Armor Up]
Ch 75 [Mutant Man]
Ch 76 [Hope V.S Future]
Cut Content
Ch 77 [Celebration]
Ch 78 [Loving Teacher]
Happy Thanksgiving
Ch 79 [Next Objective]
Ch 80 [Hunting the Cause]
Ch 81 [Planning Ahead]
Ch 82 [Preperation's for War]
Ch 83 [Hope V.S Despair]
Ch 84 [Interogation]
Ch 85 [The Cure]
Ch 86 [End of an Era]
Ch 87 [Celebration of Victory]
Ch 88 [A New Begining]

Ch 70 [Preperarion's for War]

231 6 2
By RedNightRaider

[Art is not mine]

Makoto's P.O.V

Today is the day, our final preperation's for our war against the Future Foundation. We had hundred's of weapon's and over one hundred million round's of each and every type of ammunition. We had armored vehicle's, armor, explosives, trap's and some extra equipment. Now we're a little more prepared for a battle regardless if it's day or night. First we need to weaken their forces by liberating they're compound's and kill head figure's in the Foundation. I had called everyone into the Cafeteria for a meeting of the mind's and to come up with a plan, it didn't take them too long to arrive and we got to work.

Makoto:"Glad you all could arrive, i have a feeling you all know why you're here."

Kyoko:"Yes, Naegi-Kun. What's your plan, we'll discuss that and go forward from there."

Hajime:"Exactly, we'll have to put this into full effect and everyone is going to have to play their part."

Mondo:"Got it, let's get this shit into high gear."

Makoto:"Good, now l-"

Kazuichi:"One second. I have a new member to introduce."

Mikan:"Huh? When did you bring someone new into our base?"

Kazuichi:"That doesn't matter, but say hello, to Unit K1-B0!"

K1-B0:"What is my mission creator?"

Kazuichi:"We're getting that set in place."

Makoto:"Alright, i guess the more man-power the better. But let's get this underway. Our target's are, Juzo Sakakura, Kazuo Tengan, Koichi Kizakura, Miaya Gekkogahara, Gozu, Daisaku Bandai, Ikue Dogami, Kenji Tsuruhashi, Mekuru Katsuragi and Misaki Asano. Our main and final target is Kyosuke Munakata. Several of them are grouped together in the same compound, Juzo, Miaya and Dausaku are in the same compound which will be the first one we hit. If we can't convince them to leave the Foundation or join us, we'll have to kill them."

Aoi:"I wish we didn't have to do this, but they brought this on themselves. They have this coming."

Chiaki:"Nice to see you getting serious."

Kyoko:"Hm,-

-The compound they're in is one of the two compound's suppling their weapon's and ammunition. If we're able to take over them both, that'll give us a major advantage. Gozu, Kenji and Ikue are in that compound, both are surrounded by alarm's so we'll have to sneak in and disable them so we can dispose of them without the risk of them calling for re-enforcement's."

Sonosuke:"Their vehicle supplier is pretty close to their second weapon's compound. They don't have as many alarm's, maybe two. Mekuru, Misaki and most importantly, Koichi are in that compound. I've been in their several time's so i know it like the back of my hand, if we cut  off their vehicle supply and kill, Koichi we'll be in an excellent place."

Akane:"Well hot damn, you're a pretty smart dude."

Ryota:"There's also another major compound, it supplies food ration's to their soldier's, if we capture that we'd be putting them in a bad spot. Kazuo's the only head figure their; it also lack's alarm's because it's so well hidden. Member's of the Future Foundation are the only one's that know the location, having those ration's would be good for us because we could bring them out into the field if we need to spend a night in the open."

Akane:"Well butter me up and call me a biscuit, we've got a couple genius's on board."

Akane then pulled, Ryota and smothered his face with her chest. I hope he's okay.

Fuyuhiko:"If we take those compound's and wait a couple week's, we could starve them out of their resourses and attack when their trying to regroup and forge new compound's. But for that to work, we'd have to hit every compound in one day and keep them heavily guarded. We don't have enough man-power for that so we'd have to liberate them, take the resourses then burn it to ashes."

Ibuki:"Wow! Ibuki think's this is a great plan!"

Sakura:"I agree with, Mioda on this one."

Kyoko:"Heh,-

-If i had a choice, you'd all be junior detective's. I'm proud to see how far all of you have come."

Sherry:"Maybe i could give, Mister Redfield a call for some extra backup?"

Makoto:"Do it if you want, but make sure they know our plan before hand."

Sherry:"Got it. Any extra backup will give us a pretty good advantage against our enemies. And any advantage will be a good one."

Natsumi:"Sound's good. Me and, Tojo-San will stay back and take care of the kid's. Can't leave them here alone after all."

Mahiru:"Sound's like a plan, does everyone here agree?"

All:"Agreed."

Makoto:"We'll be spending the rest of today making our final preperarion's for our up coming battle's. I can't guarantee everyone'll make it back alive, but i'll do everything i can to keep you all alive."

Mondo:"I think we've all made our peace with dying. I know i have."

Kiyotaka:"If i have to die to push our dream of freedom forward, so be it."

Makoto:"Good to hear. This is the end of our meeting, make your final preperation's. Tomorrow is the begining of the end."

All:"Yes sir!"

I walked away from the Cafeteria when my parents pulled me away to ask a question.

Mrs Naegi:"Are you sure you want to do this, Makoto? This is really dangerous."

Mr Naegi:"Yeah, Champ. This could go bad quickly. Are you sure that you want this?"

Makoto:"I don't want to wage war against the Future Foundation. But they brought this on themselves. I'm sorry if what i'm about to do disappoint's you, but just remember what we're about to do, we thought was just."

Mrs Naegi:"If you're going to do this, please stay safe. I don't think i'd be able to handle losing my two precious babies."

Mr Naegi:"Go out and win this war, Champ. Just remember what my grandfather told me, "Without sacrifice, their can be no victory"."

Makoto:"We will win this. We're ready for them this time."

I gave them a hug and went to finish my final preperation's. May god have mercy on our soul's.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter. I'll see y'all later, peace]

|What if, Makoto was a cyborg [Kinda like the cyber's from Cyberpunk 2077/Edgerunner]? What do you think his first augment would be? I think it would be the Sandevistan, but that's just my opinion. Let me know what you think.|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

849 11 12
The ultimate lucky highschool student, he really does have luck as by chance he stumbles upon the schools biggest secret. since my last one didn't ha...
4.1K 81 18
After the Final Killing Game, The 77th class of Hope's Peak Academy 'welcome' Makoto Naegi to Jabberwock Island. Class 77 has only one goal in mind...
695 59 5
Makoto Naegi was on his way to Hope's Peak but something got wrong and he ended in this brand new world and what's more, everytime he dies he comes b...
128K 4.2K 20
Nagito Komaeda was a seemingly normal teenage boy,but in reality he was the farthest thing from normal. He attends the infamous school, Hopes Peak Ac...