𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒔 (Minsung)

De StudioMinsung

~ OLD TITLE WAS CLOUDY SECRETS ~ Jisung is an 18 year old boy whose memory is too clouded to remember his chi... Mais

Prologue
In The Clouds Part 1 ☁
In The Clouds Part 2 ☁
In The Clouds Part 3 ☁
In The Clouds Part 4 ☁
In The Clouds Part 5 ☁
In The Clouds Part 6 ☁
In The Clouds Part 7 ☁
In The Clouds Part 8 ☁
In The Cloud Part 9 ☁
In The Clouds Part 10 ☁
In The Clouds Part 11 ☁
In The Clouds Part 13 ☁
In The Clouds Part 14 ☁
In The Clouds Part 15 ☁
In The Clouds Part 16 ☁
In The Clouds Part 17 ☁
In The Clouds Part 18 ☁
In The Clouds Part 19 ☁
In The Clouds Part 20 ☁
In The Clouds Part 21 ☁
In The Clouds Part 22 ☁
In The Clouds Part 23 ☁
In The Clouds Part 24 ☁
In The Clouds Part 25 ☁
In The Clouds Part 26 ☁
In The Clouds Part 27 ☁
β˜€ PART TWO ANNOUNCEMENT β˜€
Lost in the Sun Part 1β˜€
Lost in the Sun Part 2 β˜€
Lost in the Sun Part 3 β˜€
Lost in the Sun Part 4 β˜€
Lost in the Sun Part 5 β˜€
Lost in the Sun Part 6 β˜€
Lost in the Sun Part 7 β˜€
Lost in the Sun Part 8 β˜€
Lost in the Sun Part 9 β˜€
Lost in the Sun Part 10 β˜€
Lost in the Sun Part 11 β˜€
Lost in the Sun Part 12 β˜€
⚠️ Lost in the Sun Part 13 ⚠️
Lost in the Sun Part 14 β˜€
Lost in the Sun Part 15 β˜€
⚠️ Lost in the Sun Part 16 ⚠️
Lost in the Sun Part 17 β˜€
Lost in the Sun Part 18 β˜€
Lost in the Sun Part 19 β˜€
Lost in the Sun Part 20 β˜€
πŸ’• Valentine's Special πŸ’•
🌸 My Husband Under the Cherry Blossoms 🌸

In The Clouds Part 12 ☁

2.1K 109 164
De StudioMinsung

About thirty minutes later, they heard voices and heard someone opening the door. The door opened, and there stood the "two hot boys," and their friend Chan. Minho started, "Hey guys, we're here with the pizza," as he put the pizza's on the dining table. Everyone got up. "Thanks hyung!" Everyone said. Minho started introducing his friends. 

"I know you guys met them at the college fair, except for Jeongin. But I'll introduce them again. This is Chan and Changbin. They're both music majors at my college." Felix's eyes lit up seeing Changbin again. Jeongin had to ask, "Wait... Jisung told us you're a psychology major. How did you guys meet?" Minho smirked and said, "They both fell in love with me and started following me around." Chan nudged Minhos' side. 

"That's not true. What really happened was, we saw him dancing at one point at the music building. We thought he was a music major too, but it turns out he just really likes to dance and he's extremely good at it too. So we started talking and just became friends after that." Felix noticed the accent in Chan's Korean. 

Felix asked, "Hyung, are you from Korea?" Chan shook his head and in English, said, "I'm from Australia, mate." Felix smiled and also responded in English, "What?! You're from Australia?! Me too!!! Whaddup cuz!" He high fived his hyung and started asking him a bunch of questions. Jisung chuckled, "Well I'm glad he's making friends and not just drooling." "Drooling?" Minho asked. "I'll tell you about it later," Jisung responded. They all grabbed their pieces of pizza and started eating on the table and the couches.

When they were all finished eating and getting to know each other more, they sat on the couches. Some of them had to sit on the floor since there wasn't enough room. "Here hyung, I'll sit under you." Jisung said to Minho. "What? Isn't it uncomfortable?" Jisung shook his head. "I sit on the floor all the time in my room!" Jisung sat beneath Minho, so that Minho was on the couch and Jisung was laying back on Minho's legs. Minho smiled and thought, "What a cutie." 

"Hey so we never voted on what movie. What kind of movies do you guys like?" Hyunjin asked. "Why don't we go by votes?" Seungmin suggested. Everyone nodded. "Okay. Who wants to watch a comedy movie?" Seungmin asked. Seungmin and Jeongin raised their hands. "Okay. What about a romantic movie?" Hyunjin raised his hand. "Okay. What about a horror movie?" Jisung, Minho, Chan, Felix and Changbin raised their hands. "Wow okay, majority vote wins then. Horror it is," Seungmin said. Before starting the movie, some of them went to go to the restroom and grab a drink from the kitchen. 

Felix looked at Hyunjin, "Romance? Really?" "What? You know me~" Hyunjin smiled. "And what about you? I thought you hated scary movies, Felix?" Jisung asked. "Yeah, but I have Changbin hyung right next to me if I get scared," Felix smirked. "You really think he's gonna comfort you if you're scared? He might just call you a baby." Jisung laughed. "Hey! It's worth a try!" "And if he rejects you?" "Then, I'm gonna cry sleeping alone in my room tonight." The three laughed. 

Everyone eventually came back to their seats, Minho sitting above Jisung again on the couch, and Jisung laying his body back against his hyung's legs. The movie was starting now.

Minho suddenly kept having the urge to put his hands somewhere on Jisung. He was just too close for him not too. So quietly, Minho started playing with Jisung's hair, which sent a shiver up his spine. Jisung looked up at him and whispered, "Yeah? What's up?" Minho shook his head. "Nothing. Just playing with your hair." 

Jisung turned back towards the screen while Minho kept playing with Jisung's hair, twirling it in his fingers and pulling it softly. Jisung felt extremely relaxed, his body could just give out now and he could just sleep. That's how nice it felt. As the movie progressed, so did Minho's movements. No one else was paying attention to the pair, but the pair was focused on each other. 

Minho moved his hands to the sides of his ears and he started pulling Jisung's ears which made Jisung ticklish. Then, he went to Jisung's cheeks and started pinching his cheeks. Jisung smiled and laughed quietly. Minho smiled at this too. "Such cute squirrel cheeks," Minho thought to himself. Jisung was feeling playful, so he lightly bit Minho's finger. Minho quietly gasped, only loud enough for Jisung to hear, to which Jisung quietly laughed again. Minho pulled on the squirrel boy's hair, not too rough but not too lightly either, which caused the younger to squeeze the elder's ankle. 

"Hm?" Minho said quietly. "Did he just have a reaction to that?" Minho again pulled on Jisung's hair in the same way, and the younger gripped the elder's ankle a little tighter. Jisung thought to himself, "Why does that feel good? And why is it making me shiver...?"

Minho smirked, catching onto it. Minho started stroking the younger's hair again, lightly, and then pulling on it here and there, causing Jisung to have a reaction each time. Minho eventually had his whole hand behind the boy's head, grabbed his hair in his hand and pulled on it not too rough, and subtle enough to not be seen. 

"Fuck! " Jisung thought to himself. He pressed himself further back against Minho's legs which signaled to Minho that it had done something to him. Minho let go as to not let things escalade further and not let them be so obvious. Eventually, Jisung reached up for Minho's arm and Minho willingly gave his hand to the boy. 

Jisung started playing with the elder's fingers, just bending his fingers, squeezing them. Then, gaining confidence from what he's learned in the past, he made sure everyone was paying attention to the movie before biting the elder's finger again and then licking it. Minho raised in eyebrow. "Now, what is he doing?"  Then, Jisung began to lightly suck the tip of the elder's finger.

Shocked, the elder felt a shiver go down his body, which Jisung felt as he was leaning back on his legs. The younger smirked and bit his finger again. The elder was flustered. "What does he think he's doing?! Doesn't he know it'll drive me crazy?!

Jisung again waited for the right time and made sure everyone was watching the movie before again putting Minhos' finger back in his mouth and just sucking the tip, swirling his tongue around the tip. Another shiver ran down Minho's body, he began feeling flustered and blushing up to his ears. "Oh, he knows exactly what he's doing." 

Minho, in response, pulled on the younger's hair a little rougher with his other hand, this time which caused the younger to stop and squeeze the elder's hand. 

"Two can play at that game," Minho thought

"Oh it's on now," Jisung thought to himself.

The elder moved his hand down to the younger's neck and began caressing his neck. Jisung in return moved his right hand up Minho's leg, which the other's couldn't see since the right side of his body was hidden, as they were sitting in the right corner of the couches. Jisung started rubbing the elder's leg, when suddenly- Felix screamed, startling everyone and causing the boys to stop. 

Felix giggled and shyly smiled. "Haha.... Sorry guys.... Scary movies are... scary," he said as he scratched the back of his head. He was clinging onto Changbin's arm, and he didn't seem to mind. Changbin laughed at the boy's cuteness and patted his head with his other hand.

 Everyone settled back down after the scare and went back to watching the movie. Before they did, Minho and Jisung exchanged a glance as they smirked at each other, Jisung settling back against Minho's legs.

Suddenly, Chan looked at his phone as he felt a buzz. "Ah guys looks like I gotta go a little early. My professor just emailed me saying the file I turned in was corrupted and I need to submit it before 12 AM."

Changbin sat up, "You mean the one we sent in for our mid-term?" Chan nodded. "Crap. Then I'll go with you, it's our grade after all." The two boys stood up and bid a farewell to the group. "We'll see you guys again soon, at the party!" 

Everyone nodded and waved at the boys who were leaving. Felix added, "I should probably get going soon too. I'll wait until the movie finishes." Hyunjin agreed, "Yeah, me too. I don't want to walk home back that late." Seungmin and Jeongin agreed. Since Chan had left his seat next to Minho, Jisung was now sitting next to Minho, leaned back on the couch. It didn't take long for them to find each other's contact again. 

Minho moved his hand slowly to where Jisung's hand was resting on the couch, putting his fingers over the other's fingers, and softly stroking them. Jisung smiled at this. Again, Felix screamed at a jump scare, causing everyone to get shaken up. "Sorry guys... I get scared easily..." Hyunjin put his arm around Felix and rubbed his shoulders. Minho did the same, and put his arm around Jisung, pulling him closer. Jisung blushed and looked at the elder, who smiled at him. Jisung blushed harder and turned back to the tv. He could feel Minho's finger brushing against his arm, rubbing it. Jisung eventually felt comfortable enough to lean his head against the elder's shoulder. Jisung swears he felt Minho kiss his head.

It was 9 now, and everyone was starting to head out the door. They all waved each other off, Felix still being held by Hyunjin since he was afraid to walk in the dark. Jisung closed the door and locked it, while Minho was cleaning up the table. Jisung turned off the TV, headed up the stairs and got ready for bed. Minho followed suit.

Suddenly, it started to thunder. It hadn't begun raining yet, but it seemed like it would soon. Minho was already in bed when he heard a knock at his door. "Yeah?" Jisung opened the door and closed it behind him. "C-Can I sleep here with you?" Jisung said, blushing with a pout on his face. Minho smiled, and asked, "Thunder scaring you?" Jisung nodded. 

He had always been afraid of thunder and lightning since he was a kid. It used to be even worse when he was a kid, going into types of traumatized states. Minho nodded and opened up his blankets. "Come here," Minho said while patting the bed. Jisung walked over to the bed and laid down next to Minho, the both staring at each other. 

Jisung felt very flustered being this close to his hyung now. Trying to break the tension, Jisung said, "W-Well goodnight!" He pulled the blanket over his head. Minho chuckled, "Goodnight." He wanted to ask about earlier, but he thought, maybe not when he's scared like this. 

Suddenly it began thundering loudly, so much so that the windows kind of shook. Jisung trembled at this. Noticing this, Minho pulled Jisung to his chest and wrapped his arms around him. Jisung blushed, his trembling stopping a little. He slowly wrapped his arms around Minho's waist too. Jisung, with his ear near Minho's chest, could hear his heartbeat. It was beating loudly and quickly. He felt a surge of emotions rise within him. Being so close to Minho-hyung like this... It made him nervous too. He wanted to say a lot, ask a lot... but he wasn't sure what to say or how to say it. 

Jisung was getting butterflies in his tummy. His heart was racing faster, and his face was flushed. He was feeling anxious. "But I may not get another chance after this... What if something like this never happens again? I need to know..." His teenage heart was racing, and his mind was racing even faster. He looked up at his hyung, who had his eyes closed. "Minho-hyung? Can I ask you something?" Minho opened his eyes, looking at the boy now in the dark, being able to only see some of the boy's features. 

"Sure, anything." "Minho-hyung..." Jisung paused. "Hmm?" 

"C-Can I.... Can I kiss you?"

Continue lendo

VocΓͺ tambΓ©m vai gostar

136K 6.1K 19
{completed} Jisung has been alone for awhile, to the point that his loneliness is getting unbearable. Thankfully, he finds Minho, or more like Minho...
743K 40.6K 55
A long time ago, Jisung was bullied by a kid named Lee Minho, but was too weak to fight back. This of course didn't stop Jisung from hating Minho's g...
63.8K 1.3K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...
33.8K 1.2K 32
All Han Jisung has known is life in the mafia. From stealing on frozen streets to living the high life of a talented informant, he's been able to tak...