JI HUZOORI | ✔

By Sonali_nefelibata

AN ENGLISH NOVEL! ✨An Endearing Adherence!!!✨ #1 in doctor (out of 26K stories) #1 in husband (out of 11.4K s... More

🌠PRELUDE🌠
🌠BEFORE YOU PROCEED!🌠
🌠WALL OF MOODBOARDS🌠
✨CHAPTER 1✨
✨CHAPTER 2✨
✨CHAPTER 3✨
✨CHAPTER 4✨
✨CHAPTER 5✨
✨CHAPTER 6✨
✨CHAPTER 7✨
✨CHAPTER 8✨
🌠SURPRISE🌠
✨CHAPTER 9✨
✨CHAPTER 10✨
✨CHAPTER 11✨
✨CHAPTER 12✨
✨CHAPTER 13✨
✨CHAPTER 14✨
✨CHAPTER 15✨
✨CHAPTER 16✨
✨CHAPTER 17✨
✨CHAPTER 18✨
✨CHAPTER 19✨
✨CHAPTER 20✨
✨CHAPTER 21✨
✨CHAPTER 22✨
✨CHAPTER 23✨
✨CHAPTER 24✨
✨CHAPTER 25✨
✨CHAPTER 26✨
✨CHAPTER 27✨
✨CHAPTER 28✨
✨CHAPTER 29✨
✨CHAPTER 30✨
✨CHAPTER 31✨
✨CHAPTER 32✨
✨CHAPTER 33✨
✨CHAPTER 34✨
✨CHAPTER 35✨
✨CHAPTER 36✨
✨CHAPTER 37✨
✨CHAPTER 38✨
NOTIFYING!!!
MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION!
✨CHAPTER 39✨
❤️LET'S TITTLE-TATTLE❤️
✨CHAPTER 40✨
✨CHAPTER 41✨
✨CHAPTER 42✨
✨CHAPTER 43✨
✨CHAPTER 44✨
✨CHAPTER 45✨
✨CHAPTER 46✨
✨CHAPTER 47✨
✨CHAPTER 48✨
✨CHAPTER 49✨
✨ LET'S CHAT!✨
✨CHAPTER 50✨
✨CHAPTER 51✨
✨CHAPTER 52✨
✨ CHAPTER 53✨ + Very Important, Kindly See!
✨CHAPTER 54✨
✨CHAPTER 55✨
✨CHAPTER 56✨
✨CHAPTER 58✨
✨CHAPTER 59✨
GRATITUDE & REVIEWS
✨CHAPTER 60✨
✨CHAPTER 61✨
✨CHAPTER 62✨
✨CHAPTER 63✨
✨CHAPTER 64✨
✨CHAPTER 65✨
✨CHAPTER 66✨
✨CHAPTER 67✨
✨CHAPTER 68✨
✨CHAPTER 69✨
🌠Au revoir Super Soon!🌠
✨CHAPTER 70✨
UNTIL NEXT UPDATE!
✨CHAPTER 71✨
✨CHAPTER 72✨
✨CHAPTER 73✨
✨CHAPTER 74✨
✨CHAPTER 75✨
✨CHAPTER 76✨
✨ 365*2 ✨
✨CHAPTER 77✨
✨CHAPTER 78✨
✨CHAPTER 79✨
✨CHAPTER 80✨
NOT AN UPDATE
EPILOGUE~1 (Part-1)
EPILOGUE~1 (Part-2)
EPILOGUE~2.0 (Part-1)
EPILOGUE~2.0 (Part-2)
IN THE SHADOW'S WAKE
✨NEW BOOKS ALERT✨

✨CHAPTER 57✨

3.9K 342 410
By Sonali_nefelibata

Hey guys!

Hope everything's fine and you are doing good.
Please give it a try.

And if you like the story,
please show some love by
voting and commenting
on this chap.

~~~

Important :

Do follow me (Sonali_nefelibata) my dear lovelies, so as to keep track of each and every important announcement and not miss out on anything.

Moreover, catch me and your lovable JI HUZOORI's characters on Instagram with the username - 'sonali_nefelibata'. Exciting reels and igtv videos are waiting for you there.
(Link has been provided in my profile's description area.)

~~~

You may begin now.

🏵️⭐🏵️

~~~

This chap is affectionately dedicated to - MaddiliMegha🖤✨

~~~

"What a terrible thing it is to wound someone you really care for and to do it so unconsciously........................"

"Aww! Little baby is crying."

Manjiri remarked stifling her chuckle on peering on the other side of the kitchen counter. She added wiping her hands with the hand towel,

"You look really funny like this."

"As if you look like a beauty contest winner whenever you cry. I swear you look funnier. In fact, Bhabhi, you're the funniest crying human I've ever seen."

Dev retorted amidst the tears shedding from his eyes, still giving his full attention to the onions he was busy dicing.

"Very funny." She responded. Pulling a straight face, she commanded rolling the dough in between her palms, "Chop it finely otherwise you'll be fired."

"At your command, Missus Shaurya Singh Mohan."

Dev chuckled nodding. His face actually looked comical. Imagine someone laughing and making others laugh too round the clock, weep like a child whilst occasionally rubbing his face against the fabric of his tshirt covering his shoulder. Wouldn't he look funny?

Few moments later, Dev asked looking up from the chopping board,

"So, you cried last night?"

"No, who said?"

She blinked, avoiding Dev's gaze. Her hands instantly left the rolling pin loose.

"That means you did." He stated washing his hands. Walking towards the other side of the counter, he added taking the rolling pin from her hands, "Well, I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I anyhow did when you were marching on the terrace whilst talking to him on the call."

"Bhaiya, I can manage..."

Manjiri attempted to take back the rolling pin but Dev didn't listen to her. He instead dragged a stool from the side and made her sit telling,

"I know you can, Bhabhi. But I really want to try."

She didn't argue any further and wordlessly rested her hands on the kitchen counter, timely dusting some dry flour over every flattened out dough ball Dev being rolling.

Out of the three Mohan brothers, only Dev was the one who knew cooking basics. Unlike his brothers, Dev literally enjoyed helping the women of his house in the kitchen and other house chores. On some days, even if he wasn't helping in anything, he still used to prefer giving a company to any woman or women in the kitchen or with cleaning or the laundry thing.

There was a lot of things going on in Manjiri's mind. A weird kind of frustration had successfully surfaced within her, but unfortunately there was no outlet of it.

"Why isn't there a single designated day for crying?"

"Why? Do you hate crying in multiple shifts?"

Dev asked in response, looking at Manjiri who was busy separating the chopped garlic and onion.

"No... I mean yes.
Why can't a person cry for once and get done for the whole month? Or for the whole year?"

She answered turning to him. He smiled slightly and then added,

"Wow, you want to save your time in there too.
Moreover, just so you know that he's not even worth your tears. So spend your teardrops wisely, Bhabhi"

"I really can't understand what does happen to him sometimes?"

Manjiri quizzed, more to herself. An exhausted sigh escaped from her mouth. Dev looked at her concerned.

"He is useless, Bhabhi. He talks nonsense, especially when he has got a lot on his plate. Thereby, be like me and don't really mind his words.

"Don't worry, Bhaiya. I'm all ok."

Manjiri voiced pulling her lips to form a smile. Dev spoke up, unsure.

"Alright, if you say so. By the way, did he feel sorry?"

At that, Manjiri averted her eyes, making him to put forward a question again.

"Not yet?"

"I don't know. We didn't have a word since last night. Neither I called him nor did he try calling." She took a pause and then added, "Though, I did receive a sorry text from him in the morning."

"Which you must have royally left it on seen. Right?" Dev asked with a grin. And when Manjiri meekly nodded, he was tempted to open his mouth, "Great job! Then what's the problem now?"

"There isn't any, Bhaiya... I literally don't have any problem with him or his busy schedule. I duly understand that right now his plate is all full but it's just that the only problem is that whenever he's stressed, he either shuts himself off or starts taking everything otherwise. It's weird how his thoughts themselves reach the worst case scenarios in seconds. And at then he doesn't even realise what all unneeded stuff comes out from his mouth in his pointless annoyance."

Manjiri was in a whirlpool of emotions. She couldn't really put into words how devastated she was feeling. Last night really scared her. Scared in a sense that it seemed to her that she was very defenceless. She felt exposed, completely unprotected. She couldn't take those words, that too especially from him.

"You know, I usually don't prefer taking his side. But for a change, let me just give it a try." Dev asked sparing a glance at her, "So, may I?"

"Sure!"

She actually wanted to say no. But then, for the sake of the bonding she shared with Dev, her answer came as a light nod.

"As you better know, he's absolutely absurd. And in addition to his absurd absurdity, he frequently loses his calm very easily. We all are aware of that.
And that too in those circumstances in which his doubts and fears are involved. He turns helpless, which further consequently hits his ego. And at then, his ego only forces him to use his pointless anger as his only weapon to tackle his helplessness or fears or doubts. And..."

"What weapon? What's happening here?"

Abruptly, Ved's voice came from behind. He interrupted whatever Dev had to say.

Manjiri and Dev turned around to find Ved entering the kitchen with an empty water bottle in hand.

Manjiri immediately transpired the gloom which was marking it's presence on her face. She didn't want to bother Ved in any way. He already was having enough worries upon him, not only of his work but also of Adishri's health.

Off late, Adishri was not feeling the best of her health. She used to have severe blood pressure fluctuations, which ultimately was a matter of great concern for Ved.

With a long face, Dev remarked looking at Ved,

"I'm scuba diving and she just got done with her water skiing. You wanna try?"

"No. Thanks a lot for sharing such useful information." Rolling his eyes, Ved darted his gaze from Dev to Manjiri, "Miru, I guess you need a helping hand cause I can clearly see someone is being a total useless over here."

Manjiri smiled shaking her head in negative.

"Excuse me! I prepared this all." Dev offered his reaction by coming in between. But when Manjiri raised her eyebrows whilst gazing at him, he sheepishly grinned telling, "I meant to say - supervised."

"It's all done here, Jiju. Bring Dii downstairs for dinner till our Master Chef sets up the table and I call the elders."

Uttering that Manjiri got rid off her apron and walked out of the kitchen, leaving the brothers and their unending banters. She would have enjoyed those if it was some another day, but her mood was severely sour that day. Hence, she didn't feel like to be involved anywhere or in anything.

"Please don't expect me to always be good and kind and loving. There are times when I will be cold and thoughtless and hard to understand....................."

_

_

_

Manjiri's phone rung with somebody's call. It was placed on the side table of the couch but as usual she was nowhere near it.

"Miru, your phone is ringing..."

Ved announced, loudly enough to reach Manjiri's ears who was with her sister, Adishri, upstairs.

"Coming."

There came her voice.

When the ringtone again rung, the eldest Mohan lady, Mrs Kaveri Mohan, mumbled to no one in particular.

"At least see who it is."

Ved and Dev exchanged their glances, telling each other to check it out in gestures. Ved narrowed his gaze commanding Dev,

"Go!"

"No. Why can't you?"

Dev retorted cheekily making Ved shrug,

"Cause you're more near that table."

"Will you both stop with your nonsense and pick it up before the caller changes his or her mind?"

Mrs Kaveri Mohan asked before the brothers could even begin with their infamous verbal war. Dev reluctantly got up to reach out Manjiri's phone.

He got up frowning but came back with a devilish smirk pasted on his face. He picked up the call and instantly put that on the speaker.

"Hello, Manjiri!"

The person on the other end spoke. Dev asked his grandmother and brother to be quiet.

"You there? Hello?"

None of them made any sound. Stifling their giggles, each tested the caller's patience.

"So you won't speak anything? Alright, I just tell what I wanted to tell you and then you're free to disconnect the call... Actually, I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry..."

Ved and Mrs Kaveri Mohan knitted their eyebrows and exchanged questioning glances. Dev sensed the emerging worry on the faces of other two individuals and to ease that up he immediately interrupted the caller - Shaurya's say,

"What sorry?"

"Excuse me..."

Shaurya responded baffled. He literally was assuming that he was speaking to his wife. But guess what? No! He was actually speaking to someone who he'd barely ever thought to call.

To oust the slight worried looks around, Dev attempted to jest,

"Bhai, you should say - 'I deeply regret, my beloved'. I shouldn't have talked to you harshly..."

"Dev, just shut up and tell me where is she?"

Shaurya snapped irritated. To which Dev responded with a utter serious tone,

"I won't tell you, Bhai. You'll not be happy to know where she is at present."

"Where?"

Shaurya quizzed. He seemed impatient and his voice sounded awfully tired.

"Sorry to say but she is currently finding a divorce attorney."

Dev chuckled making Mrs Kaveri Mohan and Ved snicker too at his words. But Shaurya was not in a mood to take Dev's monkey-business at any cost.

"You dumba..."

Before Shaurya could even complete the swear, Dev interjected informing him,

"Don't you dare curse me, Bhai.
Sorry for the inconvenience but Dadi and Ved Bhai are settled right beside me. And just so you know, the phone is on the speaker."

Helpless Shaurya immediately cut the call. It was just another day event in the lives of Dev and Shaurya, so none took that seriously.

But there, for Manjiri, who heard the entire conversation whilst standing on the stairway took that thing to her heart. It wasn't hard for her to make out that Shaurya was still very irked up.

But wasn't she should be the one who should exasperate and sulk like that?

_

_

_

"Please communicate with me when I've done something that bothers you or you don't understand.
Let me apologize and learn................"

Hardly had Manjiri switched off the lights and slipped inside the blanket, her phone repeatedly beeped. With slight reluctance, she stretched her arm and picked up her phone from the side table of the bed.

There were several texts from him. Her fingers itched to open them and read out. But she sincerely didn't have the heart to do so, no matter how much she tried to convince herself.

Few more notifications arose and she debated her decision over and over again. Mustering up all the firmness, she pressed on his contact.

I'd called you but Dev picked it up and not you... Well, it's nothing new for me. But you should have.

Anyways, I feel awful about my behaviour.

It was totally unjustified. Sorry!

I'd really like the chance to explain why I got so upset.

Can I call you?

Manjiri took a deep sigh closing her phone and throwing it aside. Few seconds later, it beeped again. And inadvertently, she reached out and ran her eyes through his new texts.

I'm ready to talk about this whenever you are, but if you need some space for a couple days or so, that's okay too.

Just end your sulking game soon.

I'm waiting despite the fact that I hate it.

Gulping a ball of nerves, her fingers inadvertently dialled his number. The call immediately got connected and Shaurya's worn out voice invaded her ears.

"Hello!"

She didn't respond. Thereby, he attempted to confirm.

"You're still upset with me?"

"No."

That was all she could mutter. However, he was unable to endure her distantness any longer.

"Manjiri, why are you doing this to me? Till when this will go on like this?"

"This will go on like this for lifetime."

Her tone was low yet pointed. Whereas his words tried to come out as gentle as they could.

"Silly Head, I'm unable to tolerate your cold behaviour for a moment. Don't talk about lifetime, please."

A silence fell.

Few seconds later, when he still didn't make her to talking then he probed in a defeated murmur,

"Manjiri?"

"Yes, I'm here."

She answered with a quaver in her voice. He paused for a moment, then his questioning words came out as a whisper.

"Are you ok?"

"Shaurya, you really don't have to worry how I'm..."

She was quick to reply this time. It was clear that she was getting irritated with his constant nudging. He sensed that.

"See, everything can be cleared by talking. I seriously want to talk to you. Give a chance at least."

"Ok, go ahead if yesterday's earful turned out to be any less."

Her mind was disturbed a lot to even have a decent conversation. Even though she tried. And he was thankful of that. Taking a brief pause, he voiced out gently.

"Firstly, I want to tell you that I'm sorry. I shouldn't have talked to you like that..."

Interrupting his say, she complained with a clipped tone.

"You call it talking, Shaurya?... Seriously?
That was clearly tongue lashing. You weren't even giving me a chance to speak in my defence."

"I said I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let my crappy day at work spill over into an argument with you. Was seriously very stressed yesterday and then when you informed about your brother's...."

Cutting his speech in the middle yet again, she let out her pent up exasperation.

"...you took no time in venting your frustration on me." Sighing in disappointment, she added in a low tone, "Shaurya, it's been 11 days today. And in these 11 days, you didn't even talk to me properly. Not that I'm complaining. And it's not that I don't get what your work demands from you. I know, your schedule is tight and you got a lot of pressure upon you. But you also understand that the way you spoke to me and overreacted with the mention of Jai Bhaiya wasn't right. And you always do this, it's not only about yesterday."

"With the mention of his name yet again, I still have got so many things to say but now let it be. I'm really in no mood to mess it up all over again. So please, just deflect the point of talk."

He tried to speak calmly, though slight irritation was still evident in his tone.

Sighing inwardly, blinking away the moisture forming in her eyes, Manjiri put forward her views as politely as she could. She was perplexed. She didn't want to hurt him. And nor did she want herself to keep pondering over the same set of issues over and over again.

"Alright! Will not talk about on any of these topics... But Shaurya, there's certainly one thing I want to let you know and that is - you might have got a lot of everything or everyone and I'm sure that it won't make any such difference to you if something or someone goes away from you for some time, as at then too you still would have a lot. But I..." Taking a slight pause, she added, "I've got only a few relations and some self-respect, I really don't have anything else." Her voice became shaky as she proceeded, "Do you have any idea that with your every word against my family or it's values, I keep stooping lower and lower in my own eyes. You make it utterly hard for me to even meet your eyes at then."

"Am I a stranger that you feel bad or guilty in front of me because of those people?"

He quizzed genuinely, not quite believing that she still considered him as an outsider when the question came to her brother or her uncle and aunt.

"No, you're not." She said, calming herself a little, "Look, I know your ego gets hurt whenever my family's topic arises. But still, Shaurya, in some situations one has to forget their ego for the sake of his or her close ones. And I'm just doing that. I swear I won't run away back to them leaving this family..."

Her reassurance was interjected by his words.

"You're again taking it wrong, Manjiri. I intentionally didn't say anything to make you feel so. It's just that I severely dislike whenever your so called brother calls you to make you aware of every damn thing going in his life..."

She was quick to add her say after his say but cutting him off.

"It is because it was me who used to make him aware of my slightest of problems once upon a time. And he..."

This time he took the opportunity to add his say in the middle of her incomplete say.

"And he thinks by all this, he could successfully replenish everything? Right? Is that what you wanted to say?"

Shaurya was literally on the verge of losing his calm yet again. He kept on throwing pointed questions in her directions without even thinking that he would unknowingly rip up her scars which had just started healing,

"Where was he when you and Shri Bhabhi needed him the most? Or when his parents were swindling? Where had his brotherly affection had gone when his parents were all set to wash their hands off you by marrying you to a political scammer for their own profit, despite well knowing about what your Dadi's last wish was? I didn't see your brother anywhere at then."

"What's your problem, Shaurya?"

She quizzed him feebly, unable to take his words anymore. However, still blinded with rage, he opposed her in offense.

"Why don't you get this simple thing inside your head that I've a problem with everything associated with him or his..."

"Even me then?"

She asked him firmly, challenging him to either take back his words or stop speaking as his words were nothing but hurtful. And it worked, his tone automatically turned gentle as he responded,

"We'll get to nowhere with all this, Manjiri. Let's just drop it."

Taking his silence as cue to speak, she tried to put forward an explanation in front of him.

"Just like Dii, Bhaiya too had some compulsions. You don't know how he and his wife had been deprived of everything that they so rightfully deserved. He isn't what you perceive him as..."

"I'm not even interested to perceive him aptly." He added taking a sigh, his every word was worthy enough to let hurt creep within her, "No wonder why your Dadi was immensely worried for you in her last days. I clearly get it now. She was well aware of this attitude of yours - trusting people blindly and limitlessly. 'A stitch in time, saves nine' doesn't apply on you..."

"Shaurya, why are you making everything more difficult for me?"

She asked defeated, in no mood to stretch that present futile argument any further.

"I don't want to make anything difficult for you. In fact it's only that we've effortlessly exaggerated this useless matter more than it was required. Let's just talk about something else."

He spoke up on realizing that they weren't gaining anything with that debate. They were just wasting their time in getting their points across over an utterly useless topic.

An uncomfortable silence fell. Something inspired Manjiri to take the lead to dissipate the tension between them. So after a brief span of time, she finally asked him.

"How was your day?"

"As usual, back to back shifts. Then field work. Everything is pretty exhausting. What about yours?"

He too asked her, trying to distract his mind. Her answer came out brief.

"Same as everyday."

"Ok."

Again a sheer silence completely submerged them. Unable to endure that any longer, this time Shaurya took the initiative to chat.

"I guess you have called me just for the sake of calling back cause it seems like you don't have anything to say."

"No, it's not like that."

She replied making him question again.

"Then what is it like?"

"I wanted to confess a thing yesterday. But you didn't give me any chance."

She grumbled arising a curiosity within him.

"About what?"

"Actually, let it be now. Some other day..."

She drawled but he didn't seem convinced.

"No, today only. Please!"

"Shaurya, actually... First promise you won't laugh or start acting very pricey."

She put forward her demand. A light chuckle escaped through his mouth as he heard her condition.

"Ok, promise. I won't."

"See you just laughed despite telling not to."

She whined. He shook his head at her telling,

"Alright. I'm putting a finger on my lips, you carry on."

"Actually, I wanted to confess that I'm missing you a lot, like a lot that I end up doing everything which you used to do."

Without a doubt, her words endearingly and slowly stroked at his heart. He didn't see that coming. He was tempted to probe a question at her at then.

"Like?"

Without any hesitation, she slowly word by word spoke out everything which she had prepared herself to tell him a day before.

"Like I sleep on your side of the bed. I keep the room your way. I never fail to close the balcony's lattice door before leaving the room. I daily arrange your desk and cringe seeing every handwritten page of yours. Don't mind but your handwriting is literally awful..."

She went on and only stopped when she heard him lightly chuckle at her words. Her heart felt at ease hearing that. She couldn't just bear the distantness between them. She was glad that they were finally back to talking terms. Soon she heard him utter.

"That day when I'd asked, you sounded so chill as if everything was the same for you. Moreover, when I'd said the same that day, you didn't even respond properly. What happened now, why did you start missing abruptly?"

She retorted.

"Hold on! When did you say that you miss me?"

"I did, Manjiri."

"No, you didn't. My memory isn't that weak. You never said that."

"Remember when I'd said - 'When will I be able to see your silly face again?', at then I meant that I wanted to be where you are. And if that's not what you call missing then you only tell what it is?"

His words were enough to make her smile goofily. However, she still managed to maintain her impassiveness.

"I don't know and I even don't wanna know."

"Of course, you won't!" He remarked. After a brief pause, he enunciated, "Anyways, it took you only 11 days to tell me that you miss me. For sure, there's some hope for improvement in the days ahead."

She didn't reply but only chuckle softly. His heart fluttered hearing that. He was glad that eventually she mended everything which he'd destroyed unwittingly. His lips curled up when he pictured her smiling.

"You know, today in the morning when I was getting ready to leave for the hospital, I was graced with a belonging of yours."

"My belonging? What are you talking about?"

She asked confused. He explained,

"My black jacket's pocket was having your hair clutcher. The one you handed over to keep when we were at Poornagiri temple."

"Oh! And I was searching for it everywhere here. Bring it back safely, it's one of my favourite metal hair claw clip."

She dictated him. That made him roll his eyes at her.

"You're saying as if I'm gonna use it on my hair and ruin it."

"No, that's not what I meant. You're free to use it if you want. I'm sure it'll look good on you too."

She teased, stifling her laugh whilst imagining him putting on that clip.

"Thanks but no thanks."

Shaurya responded amused. A few seconds later, he heard her uttering,

"Listen!"

"Hmm."

"Do you think we'll always be like this?

"I don't know. I guess. In fact, I hope. What say?"

"Yeah, we can try."

"We should."

He replied with a smile. However, she couldn't really smile at that as a sudden doubt invaded her mind.

"But what if one day, any of us don't feel like to try?"

"Umm... Then we could just at least pretend trying in high hopes for things to get back to normal."

"And what if we start feeling that nothing could get back to normal, then?"

"Then we'll just pretend harder. Now, just shut up. No what ifs after this."

"But..."

"Shh!.. Give some rest to your silly little brain. Sleep and let sleep. Good night!"

He shook his head at her. She wished they could keep talking. It had really been a long time since they had properly conversed. All thanks to his overly busy schedule and then his extremely exhausted cum annoying self. However, she too made up her mind to disconnect the call when she heard him yawning.

"Good night, sleep well..."

"Wish I could. There's no one here to steal blanket from."

He was quick to reply with a chuckle. She chuckled too remembering the times when they used to have their silly little fights over their shared blanket in the middle of several nights.

"Manjiri!"

"Hmm?"

"Who I was during that fight isn't the person I want to be with you."

"I know."

"You know?"

"I do... Now forget everything and sleep. It's late." She then added expectantly, "Will you be getting some spare time during the daytime tomorrow?"

"Most probably, no. But will call you before leaving for the hospital. Ok?"

"Ok. Bye. Sweet dreams!"

She smiled. He too smiled replying back.

"Bye."

"It's different with you......................"

~~~

Dear ones, do share your honest views on this chap and the story, as this is the only source of motivation which literally pushes me to pen down.
This can also help me in improving. So yes, eagerly waiting now.
I would really appreciate if each one of you will come and put forward your genuine reviews + expectations from me and
"JI HUZOORI".

~~~

This is it for now. Hope you liked it. I am sorry for the mistakes.

In case if you want to share your views or suggest something, you are more than welcome.

⭐My sincere request to all the SILENT READERS - Do vote this chap.

Till then take care and stay connected.

Love ♥️✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 22.5K 61
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
56.1K 2.3K 21
All she believed is love and all she wanted was a married life with the person who loved her. Ended up getting married to a person, she loved, and ca...
254K 9.1K 74
shraddha goel was born with a silver spoon but a humble kind and soft girl. she was married off when she was twenty two to a rich multi millionaire...
31.1K 2.9K 14
𝓘 𝓯𝓮𝓵𝓵 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝓶𝔂 𝓼𝓸𝓾𝓵. 𝓠𝓾𝓲𝓮𝓽𝓵𝔂. 𝓓𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓵𝔂. 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝔂. _________★...