How I cope || Wilbur Soot

By rxvenclxw08

After a three year relationship between 21 year old Mackenzie and 22 year old Noah it sadly comes to an end... More

Chapter 1~ how i cope
Chapter 2~ musician, huh?
Chapter 3~ not so fast
Chapter 4~ no big deal
Chapter 5~ take a break
Chapter 6~ little brother
Chapter 7~ what song?
Chapter 8~ how could you?
Chapter 9~ you're right
Chapter 10~ our tour guide
Chapter 11~ know too much
Chapter 12~ influencer
Chapter 13~ too convincing
Chapter 14~ love birds
Chapter 15~ just you wait
Chapter 16~ fifth row
Chapter 17~ we tried
Chapter 18~ no answer
Chapter 19~ it felt worse
Chapter 20~ so do you
Chapter 21~ i dont dance
Chapter 22~ my turn
Chapter 23~ always
Chapter 24~ what hoodie?
Chapter 25~ karaoke night
Chapter 26~ you knew?
Chapter 27~ escape place
Chapter 28~ darling
Chapter 29~ biggest regret
Chapter 30~ nice job
Chapter 31~ finally back
Chapter 32~ i could tell
Chapter 33~ whats up?
Chapter 34~ come with me
Chapter 35~ arcade day
Chapter 36~ shes not kidding
Chapter 37~ excuse me?
Chapter 38~ everything
Chapter 39~ id like that
Chapter 40~ ten times worse
Chapter 41~ first instinct
Chapter 42~ as she should
Chapter 43~ one of many
Chapter 44~ honestly
Chapter 46~ she needs you
Chapter 47~ overprotective
Chapter 48~ no reason
Chapter 49~ never better
Chapter 50~ who is it
Chapter 51~ shoot
Chapter 52~ i really am
Chapter 53~ whos this?
Chapter 54~ memory
Chapter 55~ not my day
Chapter 56~ my own one
Chapter 57~ the sweetest
Chapter 58~ that i am
Chapter 59~ wait and see
Chapter 60~ best of luck
Chapter 61~ thats the one
Chapter 62~ speechless
Chapter 63~ its gorgeous
Chapter 64~ dont you
Chapter 65~ i love you

Chapter 45~ you're wanted

759 25 6
By rxvenclxw08

"Hey, Kenzie." George's voice sounded from my phone. I smiled at Wilbur before replying.

"Hi, George! How are you?" I looked over to Tommy, his face proving how deep in thought he was as I just tried to hold back a laugh.

"Alright, thanks. How about you?" George replied.

"Yeah, I'm good. Urmm, I have some news for you." I didn't even attempt to hold back my smile. "Well, it's not just me."

"Oh, cool! Who else?" I paused for a moment before telling him. I knew he'd figure it out straight away.

"Wilbur." After a couple of seconds, I heard an audible gasp from his end of the phone.

"No way! Please tell me it's what I think it is!" I chuckled slightly, and I knew he heard it. "Finally! Aww, congrats! When did it happen?" I could hear the excitement in his voice.

"Last night. Tommy still hasn't figured it out though." I laughed, looking back to Tommy who was getting annoyed.

"Really, Tommy? You can't figure it out?" George had figured he was on loud speaker as he spoke to Tommy.

"No, I can't! Please tell me, Gogs! I need to know!" George laughed in amusement before telling Tommy.

"They're official, Tommy. You know, boyfriend and girlfriend." George stated as Tommy looked at us in shock.

"Wait, you're not kidding, right!?" I smiled at Tommy and shook my head.

"We're not kidding, Tommy." Wilbur confirmed as he jumped up from the bed and celebrated. "Anyone would've thought that he just got his own girlfriend." Wilbur rolled his eyes playfully.

"Ok, we'll talk to you later, George." I chuckled, as did George.

"Bye, Mackenzie. It was nice talking to you again." We both said bye one last time and hung up the phone.

Tommy was still dancing around the hotel room as the rest of us watched him fascinated. About 5 minutes later, my phone buzzed with a load of notifications.

1 new message: Sapnap🔥
1 new message: George🎉
2 new messages: Karl🍀
3 new messages: Madison❤️‍🔥

A confused look appeared on my face as I looked at the notifications. I pressed on Sapnaps first and read the message.

Sapnap🔥

Sapnap🔥
Is everything okay?

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, going onto Karl's contact, in hopes that would give me some context.

Karl🍀

Karl🍀
Are you okay?

Karl🍀
Please answer!

My confusion just grew with each text as I went onto George's contact.

George🎉

George🎉
Sorry in advance😌

The realisation grew in me as I sighed with a slight chuckle, going back to reply to Karl.

Karl🍀

Mackenzie🌻
Im fine Karl, is everything okay?

Karl🍀
George said you had to speak to me immediately!

Mackenzie🌻
Did he? I'm not sure why

Karl🍀
I'm so confused🫠

Mackenzie🌻
I do have something you might want to know, though!

Karl🍀
What is it?

Mackenzie🌻
Well, me and Wilbur are now official

Karl🍀
Oh my gosh, that's great!

Mackenzie🌻
Thanks, Karl

I smiled at our short conversation before preparing to tell Sapnap. "What're you doing, princess?" Wilbur rubbed my arm gently.

"Oh, just texting Karl and Sapnap. George kind of set me up." I replied with a small smile.

"Set you up?" Wilbur looked confused at my statement.

"Yeah, he told them I had to speak to them immediately, just to make me tell them." A light chuckle escaped Wilburs mouth.

"Sounds like George." I nodded gently and pressed onto Sapnaps contact.

Sapnap🔥

Mackenzie😎
Yes everything's fine, why?

Sapnap🔥
I swear, George can be really annoying at times

Mackenzie😎
Why's that😂

Sapnap🔥
He told me that you needed to speak to me and that it was urgent.

Mackenzie😎
The situation sounds familiar, lol

Sapnap🔥
What do you mean?

Mackenzie😎
He said the same to Karl

Sapnap🔥
I should've guessed 😂

Mackenzie😎
Maybe it's because he wants you to know that me and Wilbur are official

Sapnap🔥
Wait, you are!?

Mackenzie😎
Yep!

Sapnap🔥
Congrats! It took you long enough lol

Mackenzie😎
I know lol, thanks Sap

I returned to George's contact, trying to hold back another chuckle at what he had done.

George🎉

Mackenzie✌️
Yeah, you better be.

Obviously the message was a joke. "You all ready for breakfast then?" Phil looked around.

"Let me get changed and then, I'll be right with you!" I jumped up from the bed, taking an outfit from my suitcase and rushing into the bathroom.

I locked the door behind me and quickly checked Madisons messages before getting changed.

Madison❤️‍🔥

Madison❤️‍🔥
Are you awake!?

Madison❤️‍🔥
I demand to speak to Wilbur right this instant!

Madison❤️‍🔥
Well, as soon as you see this! x

Mackenzie❤️
Give me like 5 minutes, yeah? I'll be as quick as I can! x

Madison❤️‍🔥
You better be, Mackenzie! 👀x

I shook my head at her impatience and placed my phone onto the bathroom top.

I changed into a pair of black shorts, with a skin coloured pair of tights and a plain white tank top. I picked my phone back up and pressed the FaceTime button on Madisons contact.

"Well, hello there!" I smiled at the camera as she connected to the call. I picked up a hair brush and a couple of hair ties and began to plait one side of my hair.

"Where is he!?" Her tone was stern as I just laughed slightly.

"On the other side of the door. I'm in the bathroom doing my hair. And will you please keep your voice down, everyone else is out there as well."

"I demand to speak to Wilbur, right this instant!" Her patience was never the best.

"You can wait. How's being back in London?" Madison had flew back to London only two days before so I used it to change the topic.

"Boring. You were supposed to be here for when I got back! And now you're spending ages in Brighton when you get back from Amsterdam!? What have I done to deserve this!?" She began to rant.

"I'm sorry! But, you did leave me to Canada for a month." I raised my eyebrows at her as I finished the first plait.

"Not the point!" She chuckled slightly.

"It's not right without you, though. Maybe you could join me in Brighton for a while next month?" I tried to compromise.

"I wish. I don't have the money for that, plus aren't you staying with Wilbur?" She made a valid point.

"Yeah, fair enough. If it weren't for Wilbur, I wouldn't be going either." She looked at me in shock.

"That bitch lost me my best friend for two months, and this week as well!" I looked at her with amusement.

"First of all, don't call him a bitch, please. And second, it's not his fault I agreed to it." I explained.

"If you say so!" She laughed, breaking her serious act.

"Oh! Madison! Can you do me a favour, please?" A thought quickly came to mind as I finished plaiting the second side of my hair.

"Yeah, sure, what is it?" She agreed, taking a sip of the tea she had.

"I'm gonna send some money over to your bank, and I'm gonna send you a picture of a watch. Will you be able to pick it up for me? It's been ordered but just needs to be picked up and payed for." I explained.

"Yeah sure, let me know where to pick it up from and I'll go get it." She smiled.

"Thank you so much!" I thanked her. I applied some mascara and lip gloss and then picked up my phone, unlocking the door.

"Wilbur, you're wanted." I tried to hold back a light grin as I handed my phone over to Wilbur.

"Who is it?" He hesitated to take the phone.

"Madison." I smirked as his eyes widened and he slowly took the phone from me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
word count: 1300

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 361 24
Childhood Friends, but maybe they were always something more. Neither of them could chose what they wanted to be, years later, maybe they finally wi...
2.5K 91 20
3 years Y/N forgot about Wilbur and moved to the United Kingdom. Starting a new life there they make a friend too. (If you seen the first one and fin...
57.5K 1.1K 33
✿ 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑚𝑒! - 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑗𝑜𝑦 ✿♫ ------------------------ ⚫︎ y/n is a 22 year old Minecraft twitch...
111K 1.2K 32
"𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊, 𝒮𝒶𝓅𝓃𝒶𝓅..." ⚠️THERE WILL BE TWs AND SMUT⚠️ If Sapnap is uncomfortable with this, I will take it down immediately. Thank you...