Why Him? ~Seungjin~

By Lunar_skz

When Stray Kids leader Chan declares they need another vocalist. But Hyunjin dosen't agree. ~Seungjin Fanfic~ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 16

186 5 11
By Lunar_skz

K I M S E U N G M I N
Jealousy Jealousy
————————————————————

"I could have signed it Hyunjin" I said when we got into the car.

"The earlier the members see you the earlier they stop worrying, you don't know how much fright you gave us" He said. I could tell that wasn't the reason but I kept quiet.

We got back to the JYP Building and surprise surprise there were tourists, I can only guess JYP fans(as in the JYP groups, not JYP)To which we had to go head down into the building, neither of us spoke but I could feels his arms around me, like a shield.

"There's always people here" He said when we entered. "Come on everyone is waiting." He said when we were in the elevator going to the 7th floor, I was getting deja Vu from the first day I came here, just like that day we went to the 8th room.

"Hey guys!" I said when the door opened.

"Seungmin!!" Jeongin was the first to jump up from the Uno game they were playing. "Hi" I responded. To which he slapped my arm.

"Owww, why'd you hit me?" I asked holding my arm. "Relax it was just a slight brush" "No that was a full on planed punch" "never mind, how could you just go missing then be in the hospital for 2 weeks then just come back and say 'hi'" Jeongin said but I didn't pay attention. I turned to Hyunjin.

"Jinnie, he hit me, it hurts" I said pouting. They shared eyes for a second before Jeongin sprinted out the doors while Hyunjin ran after him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 5.4K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
170K 9K 57
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
288K 13.8K 93
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
293K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...