𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐱 𝐑𝐀...

By akazaa_

◤IN WHICH THE RAIDEN Y/N GETS SENT TO A DIFFERENT WORLD. WILL SHE FIND HER WAY BACK HOME?.. ◥ 【 GENSHINIMPA... More

PROFILE
PLAYLIST
SLAYERS' LOVE INTEREST (EDITED)
DEMON LOVE INTEREST (edited)
第1章
第2章
第3章
第5章
A/N
第6章
第7章
第8章
第9章
第10章
A/N
第11章
第12章
第13章
第14章
第15章
第16章
第17章
HII
第18章
NEW BOOK
PLEASE READ
第19章
WHATSUP
第20章
第21章
第22章
第23章
Important.
zoo we mama 😩‼️

第4章

13.1K 335 174
By akazaa_

ミ★

                                                .
                                                .
                                                .

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

        0:35 ━❍──────── -5:32
            ↻ ⊲ Ⅱ ⊳ ↺
       VOLUME: ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 10000 %
(Y/N Pov)

While me and tanjiro were walking tanjiro came to a hault. Hearing a crow caws it came soaring down towards us, it started talking "NEXT UP, ASAKUSA, TOKYO!. RUMOR HAS IT A DEMON IS LURKING THERE" it surprised me how a crow could talk. But then again there's some creatures in my world that are weirder.

tanjiro jumps a bit and whines "Just give me a minute would you" the crow speaks up again "THERES NO TIME HURRY UP" "WAA JUST GIVE ME A MINUTE" "HURRY UP AND HEAD TO YOUR NEXT MISSION" I block out there bickering and drown in my thoughts. 'Is everything okay at home? I wonder if there were anything changes since I left.' I started down to the floor and frown.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Me and tanjiro finally reached are destination.
There were so much tall building, flashing lights, and so many people. I turn my head towards tanjiro and raise my eyebrow and lightly giggle, he's expression was quite funny.

We started walking again; Tanjiro moved his hand toward mine and held my hand Making me raise my eyebrow "ah.. sorry, can I hold your hand so we don't get lost in the crowd?"Tanjiro closes his eyes and lightly smiles I hesitantly nod my head. This felt very weird to you, you had never held another persons hand before; being the raiden y/n meant that you are unable to have a lover because it contains emotions, emotions are a bother and will take you away from being closer to eternity.

"Uh lets go this way, raiden-sama" tanjiro speaks up leading us towards an alley. We stopped half way by a couple making out I close my eyes to not see what's happening in front of me. 'What if me and raiden did that.. i want her to.. WAIT WHAT?! TANJIRO YOU CAN'T THINK LIKE THAT!!'tanjiro thought flustered. I hear tanjiro squick and stutters "I-I beg your pardon!" And bows, we quickly run out the alley.

We kept running making me run into people; my clothe kept getting caught on people's purses and accessories, making me annoyed.

We finally stopped to rest making me sigh in relief from getting away from the crowd.
We found a small shop. Tanjiro calls out panting "excuse me.." the older male made a hm sound looking towards us tanjiro continues "A bowl of two yamakake udon please." The shopkeeper speaks up surprised "uhm, sure thing!".

We both sat down on a bench, me sitting in the middle, nezuko kept leaning back on me whenever I pushed her away.

'Is it okay for me to eat this?.' I thought moving udon around 'I guess I'll have to eat this, I need my energy up and tanjiro bought it for me..' I sigh and lift the udon up to my mouth.

I hear tanjiro speak up "I've never been to a place like this." I look up/down at him as he stares at the floor he continues " it's way too crowded." He frowns. He noticed me staring and lightly smiled at me.

I look towards tanjiro; the wind blowing his burgundy hair. I stare at him with a confused face. Tanjiro drop his bowl I stare at him shocked and stare at the shattered bowl, I look back up at him and raise my eyebrow tanjiro kept moving his head left and right breathing heavily. I noticed he grabbed his sword and takes off running, me panicking slightly, pushing nezuko off of me
I start to chase after him.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

Pushing people to make my way towards him, slightly falling behind i use electro energy to boost me; Finally catching up to tanjiro I noticed him grabbing on to a man's shoulder,
The man in the suit turns around slowly.

I stare at his eyes memorized by his eye color, 'such a unique red eye color I've never seen before'I thought. I noticed tanjiro's agitated face expression as he starts to take his sword out only to halt of a little girls voice "father?" Me and Tanjiro look up and noticed a little girl, The little girl speaks up again "who are they?".

I heard tanjiro gasp with a horrified expression.
The man with the suit looks back at us and makes eye contact with me. I kept my stern expression on and stare back at him, I noticed his lips slightly curl up into a smile. I stand there confused not letting my guard down.

The man finally stops staring at me and stands up straight turning his body towards tanjiro "is there something I can do for you?, You seem to be quite flustered." He smirks.

A women came in speaking " Oh, dear. What's going on?" All of us turn are attention to her. "Mother!" the little girl calls out with a bright smile, the women smiles back lightly.

I put my hand on tanjiro shoulder an attempt to calm him down a bit. Tanjiro puts his hand over his mouth and stomach having a panick attack.
"Do you know them?" The women asks, the man in the suit turns his attention back to us and speaks "No. Unfortunately, not at all. I've never seen these two people before." He frowns.

"They must have mistaken me for someone else." He smirks"Oh, is that so?" The lady speaks up.
the man lifts his arm up his arm moves fast and scratches a man's neck. I look back at tanjiro noticing he gasped. I look towards where he's looking at and noticed a man and women.
The man seems to be bleeding from the neck. "Dear, what's the matter?" The lady questions. The man growls lightly and starts to groan "Dear" the lady asks again, The man roars launching at the women.
"STOP!" Tanjiro yells though it was too late the man had already bit the poor lady's collarbone.

The lady screams as blood got everywhere, everyone around stared and started to whisper. The women continued to wail hoping for someone to save her.

The male in the suit glared at the younger male with the hanafuda earrings.

The crowd continued to murmur "what happened?", "I-is that blood?!"a woman called out.

The demon lifted his head up and growls at the women making her lean back.
"STOP!" Tanjiro calls out again and takes off his head piece and tackled the male, stuffing the head piece into the other males mouth. "DEAR!"the women calls I ran towards the lady and start to put pressure on her wound "RAIDEN! YOU NEED TO PUT MORE PRESSURE ONTO HER WOUND!" Tanjiro yells. I nodded my head and forced the women to stay still pushing more pressure on her wound making the women wail in pain.

Tanjiro continued to straddle the male and stop the males hand from touching him. I Noticed the male in the suit leaving, I glare at him. While he kept a glaze on me. I hear tanjiro call out "MUZAN KIBUTSUJI!" I stop staring at the male and turn my attention towards tanjiro, Shocked at how angered tanjiro is.
"I'M NOT LETTING YOU GET AWAY! NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO!" Tanjiro continues to yell.

"What's the matter with that child, right tsukihiko?" The women asks, starting to speed up her pace as the male was picking up his.
"NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO, YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY, ILL FOLLOW YOU TO THE DEPTHS OF 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋, AND I SWEAR ILL 𝐒𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄 OFF YOUR HEAD WITH MY 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄!, ILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT!" Tanjiro calls out.

Running is heard coming towards us "what the hell are you doing?" The police officer yells. "Is it a drunk?"the other officer ask/calls, "kid step away from that man!" Another officer calls out.
"I CAN'T!"Tanjiro continues "PLEASE BRING SOME RESTRAINTS, PLEASE!" Tanjiro yells.

"Shut up and step away"officer3 said reaching his hand out towards tanjiro and grabs him. I glare at the officers and think about what I could do. "PLEASE STOP, NO ONE CAN HOLD DOWN THIS PERSON BUT ME!"Tanjiro pleads. "Move!"officer1 yells trying to reach out towards the demon only to be pushed away.

"PLEASE DON'T DO THAT" Tanjiro pleads again.
"Just look at this guys face, has he lost his mind?" Officer1 mumbles "pull the kid off him!"officer2 calls. "Please stop, I don't want this person to kill anyone!, please don't interfere!, I'm begging you!" Tanjiro asks struggling to push off the officers as they were grabbing on to tanjiro's haori.

"Dammit! Look, you.. If you're going to keep resisting.."officer1 said raising his wooden bat.

I run towards tanjiro forgetting about the women I shield him from the officer. 
Suddenly flowers started to fly everywhere,
Hearing a lady speak "Scent of..  illusory blood, visual dream."

"What are all these patterns?"officer1 questions "what's going on? I can't see anything!" The officers grunt.

I stare at the flowers and turn my focus toward a women with black hair and a male with mint chip hair color, putting my hand on tanjiro's shoulder. I noticed he's face was a bit red.
I turn my face towards a women facing in-front of us listening to what she was saying "You still use... the term person.. to refer to one who's become a demon. And you're trying to save him. Allow me, then, to lend you a hand" she spoke and looked at her scratched arm.

I noticed the boy next to her was staring me up and down, he must have noticed me looking back at him because his face was as red as a tomato. I furrowed my eyebrows and glare.
I look over to tanjiro and noticed he and the male were glaring at each other.

Tanjiro returns his attention to the women and asks "but why?" "You... your scent tells me...".

"That's right.. I am a demon, but I am also a doctor, and I also wish to see kibutsuji obliterated." the women said.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"aren't you coming, daddy?" The little girl asks
"Daddy has work, I have some meetings to attend. I'm also concerned about that disturbance just now." Muzan answered smiling. "Dear"the wife calls "I'm only going to speak with the police." He smiled and closed his eyes "Now, get in." He said.
The women and child hop in the door as muzan closed the door for them. "Daddy, come home soon, ok?"the little girl smiled brightly "All right. You be a good girl now." He smiled.

"Take them back to the house.. Go on." Muzan asked the man. The man starts the car and takes off.

Muzan stops smiling and walks into an alley.

As muzan walks into the alley someone shouts "Big bro, lets hit one more bar!" The male twirls around giggling. "Ya-chan, are you sure?"the women giggles.

"I'm fine! I'm fine!"the male shouts again. "I'm not even drunk yet-" the male was cut off when he had bumped into muzan.

"What the hell, you bastard?" The male steps back. Muzan stands there not answering until a few seconds passed he finally answered. "My apologies." And continues to walk down the alley, Just to be grabbed by the shoulder by the shorter male. "Hey, get back here!" The male shouts.

"Excuse me, but I happen to be in a hurry, so.." Muzan speaks up. The male took his hand off muzan and shouts again "what did you say?! Hey, look at you, decked out in those posh-looking threads! You piss me off!" The male continues to walk in front of muzan and speaks up "You and your pale face... you look like you're about to fall over dead!" The male laughs.

Muzan looks up straight ahead, his eyes moving uncontrollably. "Hey, say something, will you? Or did you just croak?"the male continued to provoke. Muzan raises his fist and punches the man.

The male flew into the wall as blood stained the wall. "Ya-chan!"the lady screamed "What did you do to my little brother?"the bald man yells. "Dear! He's dead! Ya-chans not breathing?!"the lady wails as she crouch's next to the dead male. The bald man's eyes grunts and raises his hand to punch muzan. "You bastard!"the bald man chargers towards muzan only to be flung up in the air.

The lady looks up at the bald man and gasps as she pushed herself against the wall in desperation as she looked up at muzan.

Muzan crouched down towards the women and spoke up "does my complexion look unhealthy to you?" He raises his hand to caress the women's face.
The women shook uncontrollably as muzan continues "is my face pale? Do I look sickly to you? Do I look like I'm not long for this world? Do I look like I'm about to die?" He glared at her and takes his hand off her face.

"Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong." He repeated. "I'm a living being who's infinitely close to perfection."he said lifting his pointer finger towards his lips has his nail grows sharper and turned into a purplish color. Lifting his finger towards her forehead he sticks his finger inside her head.

The women chokes as muzan glared down at her "What do you think will happen if I keep flooding you with my blood?" He questions.
The women started babbling shaking in an uncontrollably way, gagging. "The human body is unable to withstand the speed of transformation." Muzan answered finally taking his finger out of her.

The women's eyes look everywhere as she gags "And your cells will be destroyed."Muzan spoke.
The women transforms into a puddle of fresh flesh as she try's to stick her finger up towards muzan only to drop instantly as she turned into dust.

Muzan stands up facing the wall he flicks his hands.
Two demons appearing instantly bowing down. "Bring me the head of the demon slayer who wears hanafuda earrings, and bring me the women with (h/c) braided hair with (e/c), Alive without any wound's, if there is such a single scratch on her I'll kill you." Muzan spoke as he turns his head slightly staring at them "understood?"Muzan answered "Yes."the demon with closed eyes spoke "as you wish." The female demon smiled as they both disappeared.

Muzan leaned on the wall and started to shake uncontrollably at inhuman speed "that woman.." he blushed.

_
Hii sorry for not uploading for a bit. Expect another chapter to be coming out during tonight or maybe tomorrow. Thank you for the votes and reading my book it truly mean a lot to me :) .

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 5.7K 47
-The story in which Y/N is transported into another dimension by a demon she was trying to slay and is now stuck in the demon slayer universe. -The u...
220K 4.6K 27
You became a pillar way before tanjiro and Giyu met, so this was like basically the beginning in the demon slayer anime/manga. You are the blood pi...
49.1K 1.7K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) ↳ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...
122K 1.5K 28
𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . . ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ! ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚Welcome!˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ welcome to my yandere demon slayer one shots book. here is a range of characters at...