How I met the love of my life...

By Dezerayanderson

This is a story of how Y/N and 2D meet and fall in love. It happens while 2D's band is on break. More

A/N
Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
A/n
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
A/n
A/n
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
A/n
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
A/n
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
A/n
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
A/n
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
chapter 63
A/n

chapter 58

150 2 15
By Dezerayanderson

Y/n pov

The next day 2D and I were at the doctor's.

The doctor was looking at the screen on the ultrasound machine.

"Everything looks good so far" the doctor says while smiling.

Hearing that made both me and 2D smile.

After a while, the doctor was finally done.

"Alright, now I want to give heads up that in four weeks, we'll be able to know their genders" says the doctor.

"Really?" I ask in excitement.

"Yes" the doctor nodded.

2D and I looked at each other with big smiles on our faces.

After thanking the doctor, we went home.

~~~~

Narrator pov

After Y/n and 2D got home, they sat in the living room and talked.

~~~~

Y/n pov

"I'm so excited that in four weeks, we're gonna know their genders" I say with a big smile.

"Yeah I know, time is going by quick it feels like it was just yesterday we found out that we're having twins" 2D says while rubbing my belly.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"What do you think they'll be?" I ask in curiosity.

"I don't know, what are you hoping they'll be?" 2D asks.

"I don't know, I just want them to be born happy and healthy" I say with a small smile.

"I feel the same" 2D says with a grin.

"It's gonna be so cute when one day we watch you sing and they'll be cheering for you" I say while giggling.

"I'm looking forward to it" 2D says while chuckling.

Then 2D leaned down to my belly and kissed it, which made me giggle.

~~~~

Narrator pov

Four weeks went by and right now
Y/n and 2D we're at the doctor's.

~~~~

Y/n pov

Right now, the doctor was looking at the screen on the ultrasound machine.

"Alright, ready to know their genders?" the doctor asks with a grin on his face.

"Yes" both me and 2D say with huge smile on our faces.

So the doctor looked at the screen and after examining the screen for a little bit, he finally was able to see what they are.

"Ok, I see it" says the doctor.

"Congratulations Y/n and 2D, you're having a boy and a girl" the doctor says with a grin.

Both our eyes widen and tears started to roll down on our cheeks.

"A boy and a girl" I say in happiness.

"Wow, I'm so happy" 2D says with a soft smile.

After the doctor did more tests and talking, we were able to go home.

~~~~

Narrator pov

After they got home, they couldn't stop thinking about the babies.

~~~~

Y/n pov

We were in the bedroom laying in bed.

2D was gently rubbing my belly with a huge grin on his face.

"A boy and a girl" 2D says in a exciting tone.

"Yeah, I know" I say while smiling big.

"I can't wait to tell everyone" says 2D.

"Me to" I say in agreement.

"What should their names be?" 2D asks.

"Do you have any names in mind?" I ask in curiosity.

"Well, I was thinking maybe we can name our little boy...Bb/n" 2D suggested.

"I love it" I say in a loving tone.

"You can name our little girl" 2D says with a grin.

"Ok" I nodded.

"How about Bg/n" I suggested.

"I love it" 2D says with a bigger grin.

Then he gently lifted my shirt up, which left my belly exposed  and he started kissing on it.

Seeing that made me smile.

~~~~

Narrator pov

A couple months went by and right now, Y/n and 2D we're on their way to Y/n's parents house for their baby shower.

Y/n was now seven months pregnant.

Her pregnancy has been hard since she's been having mood swings, cravings for weird mixture of foods, and not being able to do much because of her big belly.

But 2D has been trying so hard to make sure she was comfortable and relaxed since she's been feeling nervous about giving birth in a couple of months.

~~~~

Y/n pov

We just arrived to my parents house and we saw a blue and pink balloon on their mailbox.

Instead of walking, 2D had finally bought a car.

After he parked the car, he got out and helped me out, he's just the sweetest.

After I got out of the car, we walked hand in hand to the door.

Then 2D knocked at the door and my Mom answers.

"Hello sweetie and Stuart come on in" Mom says while gesturing us to come in.

"Thanks Mom" I say while smiling.

So we walked in and their was blue and pink balloons and streamers everywhere.

Merissa, Chris, Murdoc, Russell, Noodle, Lilly, Jenny, Valerie, Johnny, Baxter, and Dylan came to our baby shower.

They all bought gifts.

Right now we were eating.

"So Y/n, how have you been feeling?" Merissa asks.

"Well, being pregnant is hard so I'll be happy when I'm not anymore but at the same time I'm nervous about giving birth" I say in a worry tone.

"Don't worry my love, I'll be their when the time comes" 2D says while wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"I know" I say while kissing his cheek.

"So, what are their names?" Noodle asks.

"We've named our boy Bb/n and our girl Bg/n" I say while rubbing my belly.

"Aww, those are beautiful names" Lilly says with a squeal.

"Thanks Lilly" I say with a big smile.

"I hope you can bring them to our Kong Studios whenever we have rehearsals" says Murdoc.

"As long as you don't drink, smoke, beat up my boyfriend, and also not yell then sure" I say.

"Of course" Murdoc nodded.

"Can I babysit?" Noodle asks in excitement.

"Of course Noodle, but we'll have to go over the stuff you'll need to know about taking care of them" 2D says with a grin.

"Yay!" Noodle cheered.

"I'll help as well" says Russell.

"Thanks Russell" both 2D and I say.

"Alright, are we ready for Y/n to open the gifts?" Mom asks.

We all nodded.

So after we got into the living room, I began to open the presents.

We got lots of diapers, lots of boy and girl baby clothes, the two bassinets I liked, two baby swings, a couple of baby bath kits, and boy and girl baby toys.

After opening all the gifts, we hung out for a while until we decided to head home, so after we packed everything in the car we said thank you and goodbye to everyone.

We started to drive home.

A/n: Bb/n= baby boy name
        Bg/n= baby girl name

I figured everyone has different likes of names, so I want everyone to choose what their names should be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

839 50 16
When Stuart Pot, a former college classmate of yours, gets into a car crash that renders him incapacitated, you find yourself caring for him, even th...
1.9K 106 12
2D is living alone. Until suddenly... he is taken to plastic beach. Murdoc and 2D are alone on the island, surrounded by only themselves, and a ton o...
16.2K 385 27
2D and Murdoc learn they are to be parents. Murdoc struggles with his past and fears he won't be a good father while 2D tries to adjust into motherho...
75.5K 1.4K 27
Kinda a sister book to my Murdoc one-shots cause this blue boy needs some love too. From naps to questionable deeds in a Target, 2D is yours no matte...