A godly body

By Suprice_

In which 36-year old Team Leader Kim Rok Soo and his team get thrown to Earth 2 Sealed god test. People in SG... More

Chapter 2 : The meeting of two idiots
Chapter 3 : The start of the gathering of the simps

Chapter 1 : Getting Thrown

1.3K 68 18
By Suprice_

On a one random fine day, the birds are singing. The sky is shining. On days like this, bustling crowds where people are going to do their everyday lifes. And the monsters who are wrecking havoc as always.

There on a certain company laids a precious person who's loved by gods.

Kim Rok Soo.

An infamous individual who leads Team 1 with 0% death rate. A person who people in the same company would idolize and probably worshi- *ahem*

Reddish-brown eyes with his silky black raven hair. His natural cold demeanor but people who has been with him the longest knows his undying warm heart despite his stubbornness.

A person who leads them through victory battles in a very efficient way. Who finishes weeks worth of paperworks in just a day. A person who has very hot thighs and biceps—

..

...

.... *looks away*

The narrator is caught simping.

———

"Team leader! There's been reports of an unranked monster 3 stops away!" A man who seemed to be sweating all over shouts while barging in the office of Team 1.

There the man saw the infamous team leader giving instructions to the newbies that has just arrived.

The person who has reddish-brown eyes sighs, thinking that he would have to stay up all night doing paperworks again.

"Everybody get ready! We're going in 3 minutes."

""Yes Team leader!""

Team 1, a famous team where some guilds around would try to dominate. Unfortunately, their scary-ass looking leader isn't having any of it.

There was this one time where a close guild came to their company and starts a riot. Kim Rok Soo, who's tired after 2 unranked monsters suddenly came that day just throw the poor lad out of the window.

Not that any of the workers in the company cares.

In short, Kim Rok Soo is a menace.

It was a second nature that all of the company workers except the higher ups would take note to never piss off Kim Rok Soo. Once you do, you'll have worse than nightmares.

Well there are some people in the company who idolize him, it's undoubtedly not wrong that Kim Rok Soo has a handsome face despite his scary aura. Once the workers see his actual true nature of his warm leader heart, most of them probably developed a one-sided crush on the leader.

Too bad that the Team 1 members is sort of protecting Kim Rok Soo from them. he does needs it, a truly dense bastard at it's finest.

"Everyone, Team leader has already went to the area! We need to catch up to him!" Kim Min Ah said loudly as she drags Jung So Hoon with her.

They needed to hurry before Team leader Kim Rok Soo do something stupid again. Everyone in Team 1 knows his habit of fainting.

It's not entirely stupid plan, it was a calculated plan to minimize any damages. but damn it Team leader! Stop sacrificing yourself!

So all of them marches their way to the area.

———

Well, their plan of stopping Team leader to not get hurt badly.... Failed... successfully??

'What the fuck is happening? Where the fuck are we?!'

Those were the thoughts everyone had at the moment.

One moment they were watching Team leader saves childrens who were stuck between buildings with his [Instant] ability.

Team leader had just used his ability to kill off the unranked monster. And then use it again for saving a bundle of childrens who are orphans 4 fucking times.

And exactly 20 seconds after that, they were in another place. Falling out of the sky.

Literally.

Well there's only some low-tier 3-4th grade monsters that they would find in the beginning of the cataclysm. It's pretty easy to kill with just one move of a finger.

Well atleast they can protect Team leader now.

Some of them winced at the bloody mess Kim Rok Soo is in state in. Cracks all around his body as his suit couldn't handle that scary and stupid ability.

"What a headache.." some of them heard Assistant Kim Min Ah mutters as she beckons Jung So Hoon to check Team leader's condition.

"Alright, everyone protect Team leader-nim for now. And find a shelter to rest! Tell me if you guys find anything."

""Yes ma'am!"" They unitedly answer. When will our Team leader take care of his health really?

Hearing that, Kim rok soo thought 'wtf is Min Ah doing? Well it isn't so bad to let the newbies train a little bit'

Contrary to Kim Rok Soo's thoughts. All of the team members do want to protect him.

All they could do is to help the Team leader to rest for awhile. Team leader Kim Rok Soo is really a selfless person, they heard some stories about his old team that made him distant hinself from his now own team.

He drew a clear line for himself and others.

Despite that, they sure are confident that they are the ones who knows Team leader-nim the best on these times.

Actually... they all kinda ignore the line he drew because damn, This guy keeps getting hurt a fuck ton a lot.

They're not that close like his old team was. Not close enough like his two 'hyungs' that they've heard before from one of the oldest workers here.

All in all, they want to try to help Team Leader Rok Soo.

As they scout the area, they sensed an individual. An ability user. Are they from the guilds?

How funny, are they trying to corner Team leader-nim?

"Who's there?!" Kim Min Ah viciously states. She's not dealing with those guys bullshit anymore, i'm sure everyone here is already in need to get Kim Rok Soo treated right this instant.

Well, maybe beating them up almost dead isn't so bad?

They are all in their fighting stances.

"A-ah! Sorry to disturb- it's just that i saw one of your guys are bleeding.. d-d-do you want to go the shelter here?" A man who's probably in his 20's asks as he stutters.

The group was really vicious looking. It's like a pack of alpha wolves trying to protect a cub.

The man was fidgeting like a scared little puppy. They all instantly felt bad, although they don't lower their guards. There have been monsters that could disguised themselves as humans and somehow they have been doing a pretty good job at hiding.

But they really need to get Kim Rok Soo-nim to get treated immediately.

"...sure, lead the way" Kim Min Ah signals the others to have their guard up still as some of them helped Team leader to go with the man.

"Ah okay, this way!"

———

When they reached the shelter, it was oddly familiar..

'Wait- the central shelter years ago??'

Some of them gaped, while the others still keep their guards up. Who knows? It's probably an illusion.

"Ah! Lee soo hyuk-nim! I've found survivors on the way" The man that has been leading them ran towards another tired-looking man who was talking to some people.

'Wait- LEE SOO HYUK?! THE HERO OF THE CATACLYSM?!?!'

The tired-looking man glanced to them and Kim Min Ah who were wary at first, saw her younger self next to the tired-looking man. Kim Min Ah blanks out and mutters "is that.. younger me?!".

Yep. Our assistant has lost it. Her brain is still rebooting in this situation, well actually everyone has lost it.

Some were shocked their co-workers have a twin, Some were shocked by seeing their younger selves, and some were shocked finally meeting Lee Soo Hyuk-nim.

The people who were glancing at them wore a confused face and studying gaze. Both groups were still looking at each other for a straight 3 minutes until Kim Rok Soo who made up whatever calculation was happening right now in his head, punch the 'illusion' Lee Soo Hyuk. And the guy flew to a wall.

*BANG!*

Ouch! that must've hurt for a monster.

"Tch! Disgusting piece of shit- i'm so tired. how dare they took an appearance of someone who's already passed away" it makes Kim Rok Soo wanted to just blew this place up. He can't take it that his former leader body was taken by some monster.

Fucking hell.. should he build atom bombs later?

You know what, that's a great fucking idea. They'll need to get out the survivors first but blowing this place up is going to be a satisfying result.

The others watching him gaped. Except some from Team 1 who wore a sparkly exciting idolize gaze towards the man.

'Aigoo... i should've taken a break today to cuddle with my daughter' Kim Min Ah sighs as Jung So Hoon pats her shoulder in pity.

Our poor assistant needs to deal with a stupid sacrificial team leader and a bunch of fans of that stupid sacrificial team leader.

A/N
forgot to tell you that Team leader KRS is still in his bloodied state.
he's scary as fuck in an outsider's point of view. ;)

I shall die now-
I'm going to have a full on study maniac mode for 3 weeks starting tmr. Sadge..
Next 2 chapters gonna be out probably tmr, because idk how wattpad works 🥹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
247K 7.2K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
202K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...