ππ„πˆπ†π‡ππŽπ‘π’ |π™Ίπ™³π™Άπš‡οΏ½...

By N4ETH4SLIM3ST

𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 | ππ€π„π“π‡π€π’π‹πˆπŒπ„π’π“ 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 bxb More

ππ„πˆπ†π‡ππŽπ‘π’
πŽππ„β”Šπšƒπ™·π™΄ π™Όπ™Ύπš…π™΄
π“π–πŽβ”Šπšƒπ™·π™΄ π™½π™Ύπšƒπ™΄
π“π‡π‘π„π„β”Šπ™Άπ™°πšˆ ?
π…πŽπ”π‘β”Š"π™΅πš„π™²π™Ί πšƒπ™·π™΄π™Ό"
π…πˆπ•π„β”Šπ™»πš„πš…π™°π™±π™Ύπšˆ
π’πˆπ—β”Šπšˆπ™Ύπš„πš π™³πšπš„π™½π™Ί
π’π„π•π„πβ”Š'π™΅π™°π™Έπš π™³π™°πšƒπ™΄'
π„πˆπ†π‡π“β”Šπ™Ίπ™΄π™½'πš‚ π™³π™°πšˆ
ππˆππ„β”Šπ™Ίπ™΄π™½'πš‚ π™³π™°πšˆ π™Ώπšƒ 𝟸
𝐓𝐄𝐍 β”Šπ™³π™Ύπš„π™±π™»π™΄ π™³π™°πšƒπ™΄πš‚?
π„π‹π„π•π„πβ”Šπšƒπ™Ύπ™Ύ π™΅π™°πš
π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„πβ”Š π™°π™Ώπ™Ύπ™»π™Ύπ™Άπ™Έπ™΄πš‚
π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„πβ”Šπšƒπ™·π™΄ π™·π™Ύπš‚πšƒπ™Έπ™½π™Ά
π…πˆπ…π“π„π„πβ”Š π™΅πš„π™½ π™³π™°πšˆ
π’πˆπ—π“π„π„πβ”Š π™Ώπšπ™΄π™Ά??
π’π„π•π„ππ“π„π„πβ”Š?
π„πˆπ†π‡π“π„π„π β”Š "π™°πš† π™΅πš„π™²π™Ί"
π“π–π„ππ“π˜β”Š "𝙸𝙼 πš‚π™Ύπšπšπšˆ πšƒπšπ™΄π™»π™»"
π“π–π„ππ“π˜-π“π–πŽ β”Š πšƒπ™·π™Έπ™½π™Άπš‚ πšƒπ™°π™Ίπ™΄ πšƒπ™Έπ™Όπ™΄

π“π–π„ππ“π˜-πŽππ„ β”Š πš…π™Έπš‚π™Έπšƒπ™Έπ™½π™Ά

1.2K 93 135
By N4ETH4SLIM3ST

𝚅𝙾𝚃𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃
𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙰𝙽𝚈 𝙼𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙴𝚂

𝐍𝐀𝐔'𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑
𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
𝙉𝙚𝙭𝙩 𝙙𝙖𝙮

𝐍𝐀𝐔'𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐓 in an waiting room chair, his legs against his chest while his head leaned back onto the wall.

His eyes were extremely puffy along with red at the moment, he had been crying all night.

No doctor has yet to come out and inform him about kentrell, so he was very worried he didn't know if kentrell was okay or not.

And just that thought alone was eating him up, the thought of the male that he spent his whole life and did everything with could possibly die .

It didn't sit right with him at all, it was eating him alive. It also didn't sit right that Dayvon has yet made his way up to the hospital to check on kentrell.

He didn't even text nau'jour to make sure the smaller was okay and nau'jour was a hundred percent sure that durk had told him about everything that was going on.

So him not showing up was only making the hole he had dug deeper.

"Family of Gaulden" a young brownskin women with light pink scrubs on yelled causing nau'jour to shoot up from the chair.

He quickly made his way towards the women not caring about none of the soreness he felt in his body.

"Family of gaulden ? what are you to him?" She asked with a small smile on her face causing nau'jour to smile a bit.

Something about the women's smile was very comforting and warming to him, so he felt comfortable and that kentrell was okay.

"im his brother" Jour replied lowly, the women nodded grabbing her pen from her shirt pocket quickly jotting something down across the paper.

"okay well kentrell has just gotten out of surgery, fortunately for him the knife had no impact to his personal body.."

"unfortunately the fetus took most of the impact, the knife wasn't long enough to touch any of kentrell's main organs but it was long enough to break the sack" she uttered, bringing her hand up to rub on Jour's arm as comfort.

He hadn't even noticed the tears that was falling from his face in the moment, it was a mixture of joy and sadness.

He was happy that his best friend was okay with no damage but the baby being gone hurt him and he knew it was going to hurt kentrell.

"There was infact two fetus's , unfortunately due to kentrell only being three months they were no bigger than a apple which caused both of them to take all the knife impact " the woman continued.

"Luckily with kentrell being twenty weeks in short term four months, fetus two is in a nicu and he is fighting hard" At those words Nau'jour smiled.

The tears continued to glide down at his face all of this news was a lot to take in and he knew this was going to be more than a lot for kentrell to take in.

"But there is a high chance of him not making it he is very premie, he probably the size of your hand" She added, a small smile on her face.

She was trying badly to cheer Nau'jour up, she had been watching the boy all night and seeing how this was effecting him she was trying to brighten his mood.

"can i see him?" Nau'jour spoke up, his voice horse and raspy from not speaking in a very long time.

"you cannot see kentrell at the time due to him being sleep and fresh out surgery but you could see the baby if you would like" She replied, Nau'jour simply nodded.

Maybe seeing the baby would bring his mood up, he had a feeling the baby was a fighter and he would make it. 

she mumbled a quick 'follow me' before turning around, Jour followed her making sure not to miss any turns.

His mind begun to run off as they made there way towards the room the baby was in, there was so much going on he couldn't focus on one thing.

He didn't know weather to listen to the feelings were anything could go wrong in the future when it comes to Kentrell and the baby.

Or to his thoughts about kentrell about to go through the worst depression, this was a lot for him so this was going to be even worse for kentrell.

And he knew he was going stay by kentrell side 24/7, he never wanted anything like this to happen again.

The women stopped in her tracks now standing in front of an all white door which had a small glass window in it.

"this is the personal room baby got" she spoke a small smile on her face, nau'jour walked over towards the door.

Looking through the window seeing a huge glass nicu box in the room, "you can visit baby if you want, but you would have to scrub in and then get some scrubs" she added.

Nau'jour simply nodded, he wanted to see the baby but he felt the first thing the baby should see and feel is there parents.

"can he see me" Nau'jour asked lowly, as he turned his head towards the short nurse , she simply shook her head.

"no since he is a premie and is not supposed to be outside of mothers Womb, we have to cover their eyes, so he cannot see anything but he can hear you." She responded, looking up towards nau'jour.

He simply nodded taking each and every piece of information that she was giving him in.

He wanted to make sure he understood, his mind begun to debate whether he should go in and visit the small child or just wait until kentrell woke up.

"is it bad if im the first person to touch him" Nau'jour questioned , turning his head back over towards the window.

"well your actually not the first person to touch him, when we cut him out of the womb we let him lay on his mother's chest for a little minute though kentrell didn't know what was going on"  She replied, standing on her tip toes looking through the small glass with Nau'jour.

"even though kentrell was sleep the connection will still be there, definitely with the fetus being as small as he is".

"he is a true fighter, most nicu baby's at this age don't make it over night" she added, a small smile growing on her and Nau'jour face.

Nau'jour continued to stare at the baby, his mind hadn't wrapped around the baby already being here.

His nephew was here and they just found out about him a few weeks ago, it was all happening so fast to him.

The same baby that kentrell couldn't seem to stop talking about, it had became his best friend's biggest Joy.

This baby meant a lot to there whole friend group, they trio seemed to always bring it up.

Him and Nardo would argue over whom the God dad was going to be, Kentrell a yell and tell them to shut up.

That was almost was took away in such a small amount of time along with their best friend.

As his mind begun to wander off to the friend group he begun to think about how he still has yet to tell Nardo.

"umm ms..." Jour begun looking over at the doctor, starting to look all over her uniform for a name tag.

"Bailey" she said with a small smile upon her face, noticing how confused the male looked.

"Ms Bailey, i need to make a small phone call, i have yet to inform our friend" Jour announced, Ms. Bailey simply nodded going back to look through the window.

Nau'jour took that as an okay, he begun to walk a little down the hallway before finding a place were there wasn't many people.

He pulled out his phone going to Nardo contact beginning to call the taller male.

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓
𝗅𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
sᴀᴍᴇ ᴅᴀʏ

𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐕𝐎𝐍 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐍 his car which was parked in the parking lot of the hospital.

He had traveled there as soon as he learned that Kentrell was undergoing surgery, but he was too afraid to enter the hospital. 

He had already smoked two blunts and he was currently thinking about rolling another one.

The amount of stress his body was holding he thought the only way to release it would be to smoke another blunt.

He took a deep breath as he sat back pressing head against the head rest, he looked straight ahead.

He was afraid that when he went inside he was going to instantly get some bad news, which was the last thing he wanted right about now.

He couldn't take any more terrible news, he was already feeling terrible about what had happened to kentrell.

So the thought of the male possibly dying over something probably not even that deep was hurting him.

Dayvon took a deep breath before sitting up once again, he pressed the button of the key ignition shutting the engine off.

He then grabbed his phone from his cup holder sliding it into his pocket, grasping the door handle pulling it lightly.

Opening the door he then took a step out of the car, he took a deep breath once more as his nerves rose. 

he shut the door behind himself as he slowly begun to make his way towards the hospital.

he hummed as he made his way towards the entrance, the doors opening automatically for him.

his eyes roamed around the huge lobby, seeing the many faces.

he was hoping to see an similar face, sighing once he didn't he made his way up towards the receptionist.

he sighed once more, waiting for the women to notice him.

after an few seconds of waiting, the women finally looked up at him instantly smiling as her eyes filled up with lust.

Dayvon grew a slight mug upon his face already having the feeling she was about to flirt with him.

"hi how may i help you?" she questioned as her eyes roamed around the tall males face.

"im here to visit kentrell gauld-" before he was cut off he was met with an small lady making her way over towards them.

"sign in right quick you can come with me" Mrs Bailey spoke a small smile on her face.

The women had a feeling she knew whom this was, "your here for kentrell correct" she asked a small smile on her face.

he nodded, "who are you to him?" she questioned causing dayvon to feel uneasy with that questioned.

He hadn't exactly knew what they were to each other, he just knew they were messing around.

"his boyfriend and the father to our child" Mrs Bailey nodded her smile growing, she loved the thought of active fathers.

"come on" she mumbled, "we're going to see the baby".

She wasn't only going to show him the baby she was going to confirm with nau'jour that this male was telling the truth.

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍
𝖫𝖺𝗌 𝗏𝖾𝗀𝖺𝗌, 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖺𝖽𝖺
sᴀᴍᴇ ᴅᴀʏ

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃, quickly being met with an very bright white light.

He sat his head up a bit attempting to look around the bright room but due to his eyes being a bit blurry from just opening his eyes, he had only seen fuzziness.

He laid his head back taking a deep breath causing him to cough harshly, he quickly lifted his body up attempting to calm his coughing.

Feeling a sharp pain shoot through his body, he groaned loudly.

He was slowly growing irritated with the many things that was going on, he didn't know where he was.

He didn't know why he was in so much pain and he didn't like the fact he couldn't stop himself from coughing.

"fuck" he mumbled lowly to himself, laying back directly onto his back he looked at the ceiling once again.

feeling his vision slowly start to clear up once again, his eyes looked around the smooth , scrubbable ceiling panels.

his mind started to slowly flash with the memory of what just recently happened to him.

As the memory's replayed in his mind, his eyes begun to well up with tears, he slowly moved his hand down towards his stomach.

feeling around it, he felt relived once he felt that the small bump was still there, he continued to feel around his stomach just to make sure.

he slowly made it to the lower abdomen feeling an huge patch, he furrowed his eyebrows becoming highly confused.

he then turned his head towards the side, looking at the buttons on the side of the bed deciding to call for an nurse.

pressing the huge red button, he listened to it ring loudly.

after an few seconds two nurses came rushing in, with worry written along there faces.

"what's wrong? are you okay?" one nurse with long balayage color hair questioned.

"can i sit up?" kentrell asked lowly in an raspy tone, the nurse simply nodded.

She usually would have gotten angry with the small male but knowing what had recently just happened.

She knew he was in a tremendous amount of pain, "you also have some guest here.." Alyssa begun, as she watched the bed slowly rise up.

"would you like to see them?"she questioned, looking at the male waiting for an response.

kentrell sighed lowly before simply nodding he usually wouldn't want anybody to see him in such an bad position, but in this moment he didn't care.

"okay.." she muttered, she felt bad for the male she knew about the child he had just lost.

she also so badly wanted to tell him but she wasn't exactly asigned to him, so she could only feel bad for the male.

turning her head, she looked back at her co worker samaria, "can you go get the three visitors he had waiting for him" Alyssa asked.

Samaria slowly nodded before walking out of his room, "is that all you need from me honey?" she questioned.

Kentrell simply nodded not wanting to bother the women any further , she nodded before sighing.

she made her way over towards the door before walking out, leaving kentrell in his room by himself once again.

after an few minutes of kentrell sitting in silence, he heard the door click indicating it was being opened.

he looked over there seeing the nurse that was in here just a few minutes ago along with a few people behind her.

"hi kentrell i bought you some guest" Sam spoke softly, as she walked in letting the three walk in afterwards.

Kentrell eyes slowly watched his friends and "boyfriend" walk into the room with small smiles upon there face.

"hey best" nau'jour mumbled lowly, he frowned as he seen his best friend hooked up to many cords and machines.

"waddup twin" Horace muttered, no matter how far out nardo was he would find his fastest way to get to his best friends when it was needed.

Dayvon quietly stared at the smaller male, as nothing but guilt ate him up in many ways.

"see you shaking back lil nigga" Durk spoke an huge smile upon his face as he shook kentrell right leg.

Kentrell face slowly lit up, though him and durk didn't talk much.

he liked the fact that he had came in here with such high energy and spirits, unlike everyone else whom seem to only be sad.

"i love you" nau'jour mumbled as he walked over towards kentrell bed, taking a soft seat beside him.

Everyone else pulled up chairs around the bed, kentrell didn't like this.

He felt everyone was watching him like he was some lab rat and it was bothering him highly.

"how long ima be in here" Kentrell spoke up  catching everyone off guard due to how raspy and strained his voice sound.

"for about an week" nau'jour mumbled lowly. "what about my baby.." kentrell added, catching them off guard.

"you had him.. he's gonna be in here for an while also, he's in an nicu" kentrell nodded taking in this information.

"can i see him?" he asked, nau'jour simply shrugged.

He wasn't sure if he could see him, kentrell wasn't in the right position to be standing up and walking around right now.

And he definitely wasn't mentally prepared to see his baby in isolation like that.

"have you seen him?" Kentrell asked looking over at Dayvon, he simply nodded as a smile begun to appear on his face.

"that lil nigga gon look just like me" Von spoke causing an huge smile to appear onto kentrell face.

Nau'jour stood up from the bed, feeling that Kentrell and Dayvon privately needed to talk.

Definitely after what he seen in Dayvon's apartment, he felt it was only right.

"let them talk" Nau'jour spoke, causing nardo and durk to stand from their seats.

After a few seconds the room was cleared out, leaving only kentrell and Dayvon in the room.

Dayvon sighed as he stood up making his way over towards the bed, he licked over his lips.

Looking down at the smaller male, nothing but guilt waving over his body.He begun to stare into kentrell eyes feeling all of the guilt and regret wave over himself.

"im sorry" he muttered causing kentrell to furrow his eyebrows in confusion.

"for what?" Trell asked, tilting his head a bit he was highly confused and he didn't like being confused.

Being confused only angered him in many ways, "for everything.. this wasn't supposed to happen" Dayvon begun.

"I'm sorry for sending mixed signals, I'm sorry for not being there when you called me, im sorry for everything mama forreal " he ranted all in one breath.

"it's okay papa, it's okay" kentrell muttered holding his arms out for dayvon to lay on him, just like he did a few weeks ago when he was sick.

the two sat there quietly, just comfortable in each others silence not feeling there was anything to talk about.

after an good thirty minutes dayvon ended up falling asleep, leaving kentrell up to think about his life.

Mostly about his baby that he had and still hasn't seen, he wondered how he looked, how adorable he was.

he wondered if the boy was going to be chunky, just many things.

hearing Dayvon's phone buzz repeatedly he furrowed his eyebrows, he looked down at Dayvon then squinted his eyes.

sighing he decided to grab it just incase it was another emergency and he didn't want anybody to go out sad how he almost did.

Grabbing the phone from out of Dayvon's front pocket, he pulled it out facing it towards himself.

Looking down at the Home Screen, which was a picture of himself laying across Dayvon bed with nothing but his laced panties on.

He smiled to himself before unlocking it, ofcourse he knew his password.. Dayvon gave it to him a minute ago.

Feeling he had nothing to hide from the smaller, which caused kentrell to feel that he would never need to go through his phone.

He felt no cheating male would easily give up the password.

He scrolled up to see all of his notifications, which instantly caused his face to scrunch up into a mug.

"the fuck" he rasped lowly, clicking on the contact name whom been blowing him up, the message thread opened.

Showcasing the many messages between the two, kentrell scrolled feeling his heart break more and more by the second.

he paused once he seen the women had sent him photos.. photos with the invisible ink.

Scribbling across them, his eyes was met with a naked Jayda.

Kentrell felt his eyes shatter into many pieces as his eyes was slowly filling with tears.

He sighed as he slowly placed the phone back into his pocket, he wasn't going to say anything nor go off on the taller male.

he was going to simply let him go, he didn't have time to talk it out nor listen to the many excuses he was going to have.

he was just going to let the male go, for good!

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ
how y'all feel bout this chapter ?
𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗌𝗂𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾.. 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖶𝖺𝗍𝗍𝗉𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗌𝗂𝖻𝗅𝖾
hope y'all enjoyed this 💙 .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 1K 16
"𝐇𝗼𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝗼 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐬𝗼 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭? 𝐁𝐚𝐞, 𝐬𝐭𝗼𝐩 𝐩π₯𝐚𝐲𝐒𝐧', 𝐈'𝐚 π›πžπšπ­ 𝐲𝗼 𝐚𝐬𝐬." - π˜“π˜ͺ𝘭 οΏ½...
537K 17.5K 36
possessed with an intense but short-lived passion or admiration for someone.. 10/29/2021-11/04/2021
8.8K 464 11
π™‰π˜½π˜Ό π™”π™Šπ™π™‰π™‚π˜½π™Šπ™” π˜½π˜Όπ™Žπ™€π˜Ώ π˜½π™Šπ™Šπ™†.