"๐€๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‰๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...

By JustAPersonNamedIan

๐๐๐‡๐€ ร— ๐๐Ž๐Š๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐ ร— ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ [๐™ท๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š•๐šข, ๐š…๐™ด๐š๐šˆ ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š’๐š•๐šข ๐š’๐š—๐šœ๐š™๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐šข "๐™ผ๐šข... More

A/N Very important
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight (Part 1)
Chapter Eight (Part 2/1.4k special!)
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Happy Valentines to all the single ladies, gents, and other genders<33
Chapter Twelve

Chapter Three

1.7K 56 49
By JustAPersonNamedIan

Redraw:

Old one:

Chapter Three:

Concerned Sisters And An Oblivious Youngster.

6:00, the clock finally rang as both of (Y/N)'s siblings finally woke up one by one. Rizu stretched out her back and yawned, looking back at her sister who was busy rubbing her eyes to keep herself awake. "Good morning Yu."

"G'morning.."

She looked at (Y/N)'s bed, confused on why it was actually empty. "Huh, that's weird. Usually (Y/N) wakes up later than both of us."

It was Yuriko's turn to look at (Y/N)'s bed, weirdly enough, it was both of them who turned confused. The girl sighed before standing up from her bed, opening the door. "Maybe let's worry about that later. Let's just eat some breakfast, I'm sure something sparked in her today?"

Rizu shrugged it off with a tired smile, following her sister out the room, "Yeah. I guess you're right."

As soon as they were outside, they noticed that the little girl was already in the kitchen eating breakfast with slight eyebags around her eyes, whilst their mother was busy washing the dishes. Yuriko raised a brow in concern before looking back at her twin sister, "Should we confront her about that? She didn't look like she slept at all."

Rizu shook her head, placing an arm around Yuriko's shoulder, reassuring her there was nothing wrong. "Nah, I don't really think that's a good idea. Maybe something just, happened in her sleep?"

Yuriko hummed, nodding. "I... Guess you're right, let's just leave her be for now."

Unknowing to them, the little girl was listening throughout the conversation, sighing in relief when they didn't question about her features at all.

But all that matters is that she's taking care of her first and real friend, after the day that was one of the worst periods of her own life.

....................

The time ticking on the clock turned in back and forth, staring right into the walls as the little girl ignored the lesson from (Y/N)'s current class. As the teacher blabbered on and on about math, something she absolutely despised, she was too busy within her own thoughts, worrying what might have happened back at home.

"What if Yuriko and Rizu found him?"

"What if he's hungry?"

"What if he got bored and left the basement?"

"What if he left?'

"What if..."

She snapped out of her thoughts to see the teacher calling out for her, asking a question from their current lesson. Only then she sighed, trying to reassure herself. "Pichu's gonna be okay, he's smart enough to protect himself."

She thought, before turning to the teacher to answer the question, which was surprisingly... Correct?

....................

"Alright girls, I won't be home until 10 pm. There's money on the counter so you can order fast food for yourselves when you're hungry." Their mother explained, as if her job as a nurse wasn't hard enough. She grabbed onto her shoulder bag, opening the door by the front. "And remember, don't forget to-"

"Yeah yeah, lock the doors, close the windows, call the cops if anything goes bad." Yuriko pressed her palm against her chin, resting it by the side of the couch as the rest of the siblings were watching television in the living room. "We'll be here anyway, no need to worry."

Their mother's eyes softened, giving a small chuckle, "You smart kid. I'll be going now anyway, I hope you three stay safe. And Yuriko darling?"

"Hm?"

"You're in charge of the house for today, and take care of those two. Alright?"

And with that, the door was closed shut. As the room was filled with nothing but silence. Yuriko broke the quiet situation as she looked at the clock on the wall by the television and sighed, "Well, I should just experiment on one of my inventions to pass the time, not really that hungry anyway." She mumbled before grabbing onto Rizu's arm, "She's gonna be my guinea pig for it because she lost a bet. Remember that, Rizu?"

"E-Eh?? Why me?"

"... You know exactly why."

Before the bickering could even escalate further, Yuriko dragged Rizu as they stood up, walking towards their own shared bedroom. "Don't stay up too late watching that show, turn it off when you're done." Leaving the more energetic twin with pout, "I wanted to watch that!"

(Y/N) raised her hand up lazily, waving them off to do whatever they pleased. "Yeah yeah, you guys can go. I'll be fine."

Yuriko squinted her eyes as she shook her head in disbelief, "Okay fine, you can call us upstairs if you need anything."

"Mm."

It was only (Y/N) left in the living room, as she could never had contained her excitement from ever smiling and jumping for joy, running downstairs to open the basement door.

"Pichu, I'm back!"

....................

Meanwhile back with the twins, Yuriko was busy putting one of her most latest inventions on top of Rizu's head, almost making her fall down because of it's weight. "... Hey Yuriko?"

"Mm?"

"Do you think that (Y/N)'s been acting strange from the past two days? I mean well, after the appointment with the quirk doctor. Didn't she seem a bit... Off?"

The other twin thought for a moment, seeing on how reclusive and isolating (Y/N) was from then, furrowing her eyebrows. "Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"I'm just, really worried about her you know? What if she was hurt really bad and didn't tell us about it? What if she got worse after moving without saying goodbye to her friends? What if it was about her being q-"

"Let's not jump into more conclusions Rizu, the poor girl has already had enough on her plate. Maybe waiting is just enough time for the kid to open up to us, and then we'll actually have the time to give her the support she needs."

Rizu hummed whilst the small sounds of clinking metal were clanging against the helmet on her head, "Yeah, I guess you're right.."

"I'm always right."

Now that made Rizu laugh, cheering her up a bit. "You're my twin, why are you so much smarter than me?" Yuriko chuckled, pointing at her own head, "It's my quirk, remember?"

Rekishi Yuriko, Quirk: One scan
Within the first sentence of a book she can read, her eyes glow a neon blue while her brain could process all of it's data in one go, learning all the gizmos and ideas she needs!

....................

Meanwhile back in the basement,

"You didn't sleep when I was away?" (Y/N) kneeled down poking Pichu's pink cheek. He shook his head as a no, giddy with energy when he held onto something. The last moment with his family came into mind,

The three mice looked at each other solemnly, before giving themselves reassuring smiles, maybe giving the human a chance. "Rai Rai?" One of the Pikachu's who had a heart shaped tail nodded. She looked at her little brother, holding onto something before giving him a little pat on the head, as Pichu looked up to his family.

"... P-Pichu?" The Pikachu with a slant tail nodded, giving his brother a pat on the back. "Pikachu!" Giving him a huge grin and a thumbs, er, paw up. The female Pikachu gave Pichu some sort of crystal, pushing him outside the cave. "Pi!"

"... Pichu?" Pichu blinked, looking back at (Y/N) while tilting it's head. "Pi?" The girl then pointed curiously at the crystal, it was shaped like a rhombus, colored yellow with an electric symbol by the middle. "What's that? You've been holding that since yesterday."

"Pi... Chu?" His ears drooped, tilting his head before putting it into his mouth, giving him a a shiver up his spine from disgust, spitting it out, making it roll from the bean bag cushion to the floor, "Pi!" The poor guy stuck his tongue out.

... I guess he doesn't know what it is.
(Y/N) sweatdropped, picking the crystal from the floor. "It looks really pretty up close." She held it up, making the fluorescent light from above reflect against it, making it shine into various different yellows, leaving the black electric symbol. "I'll keep this for you, so it won't get lost. Okay?"

The mouse stared at the crystal longingly, looking back at (Y/N) with a nod. "Pi."

She smiled softly, putting the crystal in her pocket as she carried Pichu into her arms. "I'll be here whenever I have the time, especially when you need it." Squeezing him into a hug, making Pichu smile, loving her warmth.

He'd never leave her.

....................

A week has finally passed with time slowly making Pichu and (Y/N) had so much fun together. She would have usually spent her time in the basement whenever no one was around the living room, sneaking in her old toys and snacks for the little guy to play with whenever he felt lonely.

"Hey, I brought some star jellies and cookies! They're so good, I bet ya like em!"

It was another time of a calm afternoon in the basement, with (Y/N) giving sweets to the mouse, as the creature happily obliged, eating them all down with sparkles in his eyes. "Pi pi!"

She laughed and ruffled Pichu's hair, sitting down beside him. "You know, I love spending time with you." The mouse smiled, sitting on her lap while continuing to eat his food. "Chu!"

"But.."

Pichu's ear tilted sideways, finishing his meal before looking up at the girl, her head hung low as her hair covered most of her face. "Pi?"

"... Don't you feel lonely down here at all? What if you're family is really worried when you don't visit them? Don't you want to go back?" She mumbled, looking away. Pichu's ears drooped before standing on her lap, using both of his paws to lift up her cheeks.

"Pichu, pi." Pichu's head shook in disagreement, leaning his tiny forehead against her chin. The little girl started to cry, hugging him close.

"I-I don't want to lose you, you're the first friend I ever had."

After that day, (Y/N)'s habits never had stopped with bringing him little treats and trinkets, telling each other stories, or even just role playing together with their imagination. Heroes or whatnot, they'd do anything to relieve that boredom of being put in the basement. It's been a month by now.

Pichu was holding a toy sword with a tiny cape wrapped around his shoulders and a crown on his head. He lifted his head up high, raising his sword proudly.

"Pi, pi Pichu!!"

(Y/N) was sitting on top of a dusty desk, placing a hand above her forehead dramatically. She leaned her head back with closed eyes, "Oh brave prince, help me be let down by this massive tower! Which every men had failed to climb upon." She was holding her breath, trying not to laugh.

"Piiii!!" The little guy squeaked, jumping on every cardboard box, surprisingly enough he didn't go clumsy and tripped, falling face flat on the desk. "Chu!"

The girl looked down, giggling as she helped him stand up, placing him into her arms. "Oh thank you, you saved me brave one!" Pichu and her laughed together, falling down into smiles. "But this place is sooo small." It left her into a pout, her eyes had a glint of mischief in them as she grinned, thinking she had a good idea.

"... Wanna see what's upstairs?"

"Pichu!"

"Great!"

She held Pichu closely to her chest, carrying him upstairs. Opening the door slightly, she peeked outside to her own relief, no one was there. "Phew, now let's go!"

The door creaked open, sneaking outside. It was their living room, a couch on the middle with a coffee table, resting on a higher desk was the television. There were pictures hanging behind the couch, making Pichu take notice. "Chu?" He asked, pointing at the frames.

"Oh that? That's my family." (Y/N) faced the wall, making Pichu have a closer look. "That one is my mom, she's a nurse at Jaku General Hospital. She's really nice!" She pointed at her mother who had long beautiful (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. "Those are my sisters, they're twins actually! Rizu's the energetic and peppy one, while Yuriko was the strict and stoic one, but she's pretty cool!"

She pointed at a picture of Rizu and Yuriko, both of them had short hair but with a different sense of style. "And that's..." Her hand hesitated, before showing a picture of her father.

"My dad." She stared at it for a while with a sad smile, which Pichu noticed. "Pichu?"

(Y/N) shook her head, "O-Oh nothing! It's not that important but...

He isn't around that often. He's actually one of the famous scientists here in Japan, so he's usually busy working in I-Island, which he said was not a place for visiting right now. But I know my dad, he comes home once in a while. And I-Island? It's a place where scientists could study quirks and gadgets, helping pro heroes!.."

Pichu didn't really understand what most of that meant, but he continues on listening to her.

"She wants to become like dad one day, helping others with her unique quirk. It's actually an amazing one." She grinned, looking over at Rizu. "... And she wants to become a famous fashion designer one day."

"Chu Pi?" Pichu pointed at her, "Oh you mean me?" Her smile started to fade, lowering down her index finger. "I really wanted to become a pro hero someday, but I don't really have a quirk of my own."

The mouse frowned, his ears drooped after hearing the news.

"... I really wished I had one, it would've been so cool! But it doesn't really matter anymore, it's not really something I could have controlled. Maybe even working like mom would help me."

"Pi, Pi Pichu Pi!" Somehow (Y/N) understood what that meant, looking over to him. "You mean I can still help others without a quirk?"

"Chu!" Pichu smiled, nodding his head up and down ecstatically. "Huh." The girl thought about it for a moment, before giving Pichu a soft yet sincere smile.

"Thank you, I needed to hear that."

....................

The twins slowly took notice of (Y/N)'s behavior, now skeptical of it being something big, bigger than the situation before.

The girl was eating snacks at the dinner table, thinking what she should bring Pichu to the basement, fruits? Veggies? Maybe even extra sweets? Sighing, placing her chin resting by her palm.

The two sisters gave each other a look, nodding before they walked closer to her. Rizu placed her hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder,
"(Y/N), we know you're hiding something."

A/N:
Now that's a wrap for today folks! Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, since it was a bit longer than I actually expected hehe

The twins don't belong to me actually, they belong to both volleari (Rizu) and @vividastrea (Yuriko,or Yuu)!

(Just rechecking on February 26, 2023)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 16.6K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
32.3K 719 32
Currently Rewriting! The description is the same but the rewritten chapters have a gender neutral reader Old chapters have ~(chapter number)~ and new...
82.2K 3.2K 46
[various!bnha x fem!moth!reader] "why do you wanna be a hero?" "i don't remember." quirkless and bullied [last name] [first name] wakes up from a 17...