The Miraculous Three: Vol. 3...

By TheRealJMTY

After centuries of not being able to deem anyone worthy, the Phoenix miraculous is finally gifted to someone... More

Information Before You Read
✨Fanart Museum✨
3.1 - Chameleon
3.2 - Animaestro
3.3 - Backwarder
3.4 - Reflekdoll
3.5 - Weredad
3.6 - Silencer
3.7 - Oni-Chan
3.8 - Miraculer
3.9 - Oblivio
3.10 - Desperada
3.11 - Chris Master
3.12 - Startrain
3.13 - Kwami Buster
3.14 - Feast
3.15 - Gamer 2.0
Bridezilla (Valentine's Day Special)
3.17 - Timetagger

3.16 - Ikari Gozen

3.1K 180 504
By TheRealJMTY

3rd Person POV:

"Hey buddies! As you know, Friendship Day is officially here!" Mireille Caquet introduces.

"Today, hundreds of amazing new friendships will be created all over Paris. Right, Mireille?"  Aurore Beauréal smiles in the girl's direction.

"You got it, Aurore! Once again, buddies, this year, you and your secret new friend, will be picked at random, and will go on an exciting adventure across Paris, searching for a hidden celebrity!" Mireille explains.

"And this year's celebrity is none other than the muse of Gabriel's brand, the one and only Adrien Agreste!" Aurore announces.

"Hello!" Adrien awkwardly smiles and waves once the camera points to him.

|~|

"Hello.." Marinette dreamily waves at her screen and (Y/N) picks up Marinette's jaw and closes the girl's mouth before she starts drooling. "Oh no! What if they didn't get my sign up text, just like last year? What if I don't get to take part in the game?!"

"Not gonna happen." Alya chuckles. "Because, last year, you didn't have your amazing BFF to make sure everything was gonna be fine."

Alya places the friendship badge on Marinette's jacket, a token that ensured the bluenette would be able to play the game.

"Thanks, Alya!" Marinette takes a huge sigh of relief.

"Here we go! It's starting!" Rose brings all the girls attention back to screen.

"Let me recap the rules for our buddies here. When Adrien pushes this button, thousands of text messages will be simultaneously sent all across Paris! In the message, each of you will find the first riddle to solve, which will then lead you to your new friend! Then, together you'll attempt to solve more riddles. Which if done correctly, will lead you straight to Adrien!" Mireille recaps. "And later, we have a very special guest joining us to do the Friendship Day speech! One of Adrien's closest friends, and the daughter of President herself: (Y/N) (L/N)!"

"You know his location?!" Marinette foams at the mouth and shakes the girl, "Tell me!"

"Woah, woah! I don't know his location either. I'll get a notification after all the texts go out for his whereabouts. And when I get there, I'll go on TV, do my "friendship welcoming speech," and then leave." (Y/N) explains, "Simple as that."

"That's it? You're not going to stay with him or anything?" Alix tries to poke at the girl's brain. "You're just.. gonna leave?"

They've been noticing that (Y/N) and Adrien's relationship seemed strained. More-so on (Y/N)'s end, because every time she's seen him, she'd either find an excuse to leave or became less talkative around him. Nobody knows what happened between them, but everyone knows that Adrien's growing highly antsy about it.

"That's it." (Y/N) sighs.

"What's going on between you two?" Marinette is the one to ask, "Normally you guys are all buddy-buddy?"

"Drop it." (Y/N)'s tone is firm. A signal for the girls to leave it alone.

Truth is, (Y/N) just can't look him in the eye without feeling an immense amount of guilt. She almost kissed Chat Noir, knowing that she was in love with Adrien. She knew they weren't together, but it almost felt like she could've been leading him on, and felt something akin to adultery, which made her even guiltier. And angrier because it also makes no sense, she's single, and therefore allowed to date whoever she'd like, but she feels gross for liking two men at once (since society makes it seem like only two per relationship are allowed). So she'd rather just drop it and avoid the feelings and the blond all together.

"Right here, in this super-secret location, where I'll be waiting for the lucky winners!" Adrien smiles, "Ready? Three... two.. one.. go!"

All the girls (minus (Y/N)) look down at their phones as Adrien presses the button watching as they each get a text message with a different riddle.

"I'm the highest heart of the city." Alya reads aloud before she gets an idea of where her buddy could be and rushes away, "The Sacré-Coeur, of course! Good luck, girls!"

"Where animals live nearby dinosaurs?" Rose reads, "Oh! The zoo at the Jardin des Plantes near the Palentology museum! Oh, this is so much fun!"

"Once home of Royalty, now home of Art." Alix reads. "The Louvre Museum! Victory!"

"I'm so not.." Juleka scoffs before she reads her message and rushes off with an excited expression.

"With one turn of the handle, I can raise the level?" Marinette reads before she begins to pout, "What evil mind came up with this one?!"

"Heh, I did. Have fun!" (Y/N) cackles, making her way to Adrien's whereabouts, but Marinette is insistant that she gave her the hardest hint therefore she's now entitled to help her out. So (Y/N) agrees to meet Marinette after the interview.

|~|

Tomoe stands perfectly still as Kagami rushes toward her as they train together. Tomoe predicts Kagami's moves and simply trips her up, sending her daughter face-first into the dirt.

"It's no use, Mother. I am not worthy of fighting against you." Kagami huffs.

"Remember the story of the female samurai warrior, Tomoe Gozen. In a time when women warriors were so few, and rarely accepted, do you think she gave up?" Tomoe reminds, "Perching on her steed, wielding her naginata, she fought her way to recognition!"

Kagami had no choice but to block her mother's continuous and harsh attacks as they continued sparring.

"As elusive as the wind, as powerful as the flood, as swift as lightning!" Tomoe fights until her daughter hits the ground, pointing her weapon in her face in victory, and her ears perk up when she hears something vibrate. "What was that?"

Kagami takes out her phone and listens to the message she just received.

"Congratulations! You've just received the first riddle!"

"It's a... game.." Kagami hesitantly and ashamedly answers.

"That you signed up for without my permission?" Tomoe is obviously not pleased.

"No, mother. This... must be a mistake." Kagami bows her head, but she's still aware of the weapon her mother still holds at her head.

Tomoe says nothing, but eventually calls the training session over.

"Tatsu, the door." Tomoe instructs her smart-car.

"Welcome, Ms. Tsurugi." Tatsu welcomes her and opens the door.

"You know, mother, Adrien Agreste is participating in this... game." Kagami slowly starts.

"Gabriel Agreste has many admirable qualities, but this only proves that even he is flawed by being too permissive with his son." Tomoe scoffs. "In some wats, he is more blind than I am."

Kagami secretly hits the record button with her phone and gets in the car.

"Tatsu, to the Grand Palais." Tomoe instructs.

"Very well, Ms. Tsuguri." Tatsu begins the drive, and Kagami stops recording.

|~|

Adrien sits through hair and makeup with impatience as he stares at the entrance of his location's door, knowing that (Y/N) will arrive through those doors shortly. She's been avoiding him and he just can't take it anymore.

She hasn't said a word to him in a week. Her side of his bed has been cold and their home has been empty for 7 days. He hasn't heard her laugh and he hasn't seen her gorgeous smile in 168 hours. He hasn't been able to touch her or hold her in 604800 seconds and counting.

He'd never compare (Y/N) to something as dastardly as a drug, but with the way he's experiencing such horrible withdrawals without her, he might just let it slide this once. He can't sleep right, barely wants to eat, spends his entire time looking for her and asking around for her. He can't focus and can't distract himself from her either.

He never realized how much she was already on his mind while she was around, but now she won't leave his mind now that she's away. He wakes up and he's thinking about her, he forces himself to eat because he knows she would want him to, he does his daily routine and she's all he thinks about. Day and night. Dawn and dusk. For nothing but a week.

Then this opportunity arose and since he knew that the Presidential family was hosting this year's friendship games, he pounced at the opportunity to be able to reconcile with her.

"Thank you so much for your participation, Adrien." Aurore speaks to him and the blond hesitantly tears his eyes from the entrance. "Now all we need to do is wait for Ms. (Y/N) to start the shoot-"

"Sorry I'm late!" (Y/N) huffs as she sprints into the studio room.

Adrien's eyes zeroes in on her immediately and does not leave.

(Y/N) is directed to hair and makeup dressing room and is sat into the chair right next to Adrien. She pretends that she doesn't see Adrien looking at her from the corner of her eye.

"Can we have a minute alone, please?" Adrien politely asks the staff members around him which makes (Y/N) slightly stiffen up.

The staff members exit the room one by one and close the door behind them, leaving the room in complete silence.

"We should talk." Adrien mumbles into the quietness of the room.

"Probably.." (Y/N)'s just as quiet, if not more than he is.

"You've been.. avoiding me.. for a week now." Adrien finally manages to direct his gaze elsewhere.

"I have.." (Y/N) doesn't deny it for the simple fact that it's the truth.

"Why?" Adrien lowly questions.

"I almost kissed Chat Noir while I'm also in love with you and it's making me go crazy with guilt because it's hard to face you when my feelings for that stupid cat still linger in my mind." It what (Y/N) obviously can't tell him, so she settles for a simple yet complex answer: "It's complicated."

"It can't possibly be as complicated as me almost kissing Phoenix and it's making me go insane because now it feels like I'm losing you." Adrien obviously does not say, so he asks, "Can I please hold your hand?"

Adrien does not even care to get much of an answer for why she's avoiding him right now, but if he isn't able to do anything about the ache in his chest that's only healed by her touch, he genuinely thinks he'll freak out.

(Y/N) turns and looks over at him in confusion, his eyes are closed and he's not looking at her, but the way his eyes and nose are slightly twitching lets her know he's holding back a week's worth of tears.

"Can you.. hold me instead?" Adrien's eyes pop open and he sees (Y/N) standing in front of him with her arms stretched out to him.

(Y/N) releases a deep breath when she's immediately surrounded by Adrien's warmth around her. He had slightly bent down and buried his face in her neck, breathing in the scent he had missed so much, wrapping both of his arms around her waist. (Y/N) had leaned her head against his, and wrapped her arms around him with both palms resting on his back.

(Y/N) finally hears her racing thoughts go silent as she feels at peace in his arms. She feels her tense shoulders slowly loosening up, the furrow in her brow disappears, and the frown on her face begins to smile. She almost forgets why she was avoiding him the first place-

"(Y/N), we're partners in crime. I want to know what's on your mind whenever you're upset like this." Adrien snuggles deeper into her, "I've missed my best friend."

Friend. A Friend. Just a friend.

You can only be a friend.

The inaudible sound of a damaged heart cracking permeates throughout the room.

Now she remembers.

Their hug is abruptly ended when (Y/N) pulls away and leaves the room, "Yeah, missed you too..."

Adrien blinks rapidly, as tears of what feels like abandonment try to force themselves out. He doesn't let them, because the only home he felt comfortable enough to do so, just tore away from him.

The blond begrudgingly makes his way outside the room after taking some time for himself only to find that (Y/N) had finished filming and had left.

|~|

"Tatsu, take Kagami back to our home." Tomoe instructs as she makes her way out of the vehicle. "I will return in two hours."

"Alright, two hours." The car drives off and Kagami waits until she can no longer see her mother before taking out her phone and sets a timer for 2 hours. "Let's play."

Kagami brings up the message she received during practice and lets it play.

"Congratulations! You've just revealed the first riddle!"

"One turn of a handle, I can raise the level?" Kagami reads. "Hmph. Child's play. Tatsu, take me to Canal Saint-Martin."

"Voice recognition failed." Tatsu responds.

Kagami glares at the dashboard and hits the play button on her phone, using the recording of her mother saying Tatsu's name to her advantage.

"Tatsu, take me to Canal Saint-Martin." Kagami pauses for the recording before finishing the sentence.

"Very well, Ms. Tsurugi." Tatsu responds.

|~|

"Here we are! With one turn of a handle, I can raise the level! Ta-dah!" Marinette proudly stands before Canal Saint-Martin. "The water rises when the locks are opened with a handle!"

"Very clever, Marinette!" Tikki smiles from the bluenette's purse.

Feu and (Y/N) roll their eyes. She forgets that (Y/N) dropped multiple hints of the location before they'd even arrived.

"Keep your eyes peeled." Is what (Y/N) says instead, "We're looking for your partner."

The sound of a car coming to a stop has Marinette releasing a loud shriek which puts (Y/N), Feu, and Tikki on edge.

"What is it?!" Feu questions.

"Do you see an akuma?" (Y/N) worriedly starts looking around.

"Worse! Kagami?! My new friend?!" Marinette stares at the patiently waiting girl who just stepped out of the car, "No way! She's brilliant, strong, cute!"

"And?" Feu questions.

"And she's got a huge crush on Adrien!" Marinette stresses.

"How do you know that?" (Y/N) questions.

"They're already fencing partners, their parents are friends, if we win she gets all the credit and she'll wind up being his girlfriend for sure!" Marinette explains in a rush. "There's no way I'm doing this with her! Nope! Nuh-uh! Not doing it. C'mon (Y/N)! We're going to do this ourselves!"

"Marinette, I'm not even playing! And even if I was, I'd be just as confused as you because I only made the starting cards, I didn't know who they were assigned to nor did I get to see where the next clues lead to." (Y/N) shakes her head. "And please stop stomping around.. she'll think we're weird..."

|~|

"She's so weird..." Kagami warily eyes the bluenette across the stream from her, but she slightly perks up once she sees who the bluenette was with. "Okay, fate has placed them in my path. I have to succeed. If I fail with Adrien's quirky friend, I'll never pull it off."

|~|

"Marinette, this isn't fair to Kagami!" Tikki tries to reason. "If you won't be her friend she won't be able to play!"

"Yeah, right! She's so smart, I'm sure she'd figure a way around it." Marinette scoffs. "Probably even do it twice as fast by herself! In fact, I'd bet I'd just slow her down if I went."

Marinette then gasps with an idea.

"Finally come to reason that if she can't play neither can you and you both lose?" (Y/N) sassily questions.

"If I stick with her, I can make us lose!" Marinette cackles maliciously, making (Y/N)'s jaw drop. "Then Adrien will never see Kagami win and they won't fall in love!"

"Come to think of it, perhaps it would be better for you to just not go." Feu is astounded.

"Hush Feu, hide! The game is on!" Marinette shushes the Kwamis before dragging (Y/N) with her and towards Kagami.

"Marinette, again, I'm not playing!" (Y/N) tries to tug away.

"You are now!" Marinette happily giggles, stopping just in time before they crashed right onto Kagami, "Kagami! Whoa! This must be fate! I mean, what were the odds of us three being paired up together?! One in ten million, at least. Right? So... awesome..."

"You didn't look too happy about being my secret friend though." Kagami nonchalantly mentions. "I saw you turn around and walk away just now."

Marinette's eye twitches in annoyance.

"I... I.. actually thought I'd.. um.. gotten the wrong place! I totally hadn't seen you yet, no way!" Marinette is quick to make up a lie. "Really we're super excited to play the game with you."

Kagami ignores her in favor of turning to (Y/N), "It is very nice to see you again, (Y/N). I'm glad you're here. I thought your friendship day speech was exceptional, as expected."

"It's nice to see you too, Kagami, and thank you, I practiced non-stop." (Y/N) subtly kicks Marinette stop smiling like she's deranged.

Suddenly, Marinette and Kagami's phones ring.

"Congratulations, you've just located your game partner! And, who knows, maybe even a new friend for life!"

Marinette shares an awkward smile with Kagami who does not return it.

"You've just received the second riddle!"

"To get closer to your goal, you must explore further and deeper?" Marinette reads.

"Hmm." Kagami mumbles under her breath, beginning to think.

"I know! We have to take the train at Gare du Nord station!" Marinette chimes. "Leave Paris and head straight to England!"

"No, explore future and deeper means we have to go further down the banks of the Seine which is deeper than this canal." Kagami checks her timer for how much longer she has left before putting it back and facing her companions.

"You'll probably have to fish for your next clue." (Y/N) agrees with Kagami, following along after her as she begins to walk away.

"C'mon, Marinette, let's hurry up and win." Kagami sharply instructs, seeing that (Y/N) was already following her.

Marinette groans under her breath, falling back behind the talking girls in front of her in favor of answering her ringing phone.

"Hey Marinette, I hope your partner is as cool as mine! Meet Wayhem! You'd better hurry up, if you want to get to Adrien before we do, because we've already solved our first riddle!" Alya happily explains things on her end.

"I'm with Kagami, can you believe this?!" Marinette scoffs, hiding behind a tree, "Go for the  win, because there's no way I'm going to let us find Adrien as long as I'm with her!"

She presses send on her message before following after the girls.

|~|

"Look, we were right! We must fish out the clue with this rod and magnet." Kagami gently takes the material from (Y/N) who was holding it out for her before pressing it into Marinette's hands, before adjusting the girl's stance. "Now fish."

Marinette fishes out a whistle, turning to Kagami with it.

"Probably not the clue." Kagmai denies, before tossing the whistle onto the nearby box.

Kagami receives a message after a brief moment of silence.

"Do you two prefer to be called by your whole name or a nickname?" Kagami asks the girls, flashing a rather false smile before it drops the second after.

"Oh, I'm not really... playing, Kagami. Those questions are really only for Marinette, I'm just.. overseeing." (Y/N) shoots a watchful glare in Marinette's direction.

"Again, Do you two prefer to be called by your whole name or a nickname?" Kagami flashes the fake smile again.

"Uh... by.. my whole name?" Marinette answers but it comes out as a question.

"Same here.. I guess." (Y/N) shyly answers.

"Thank you both for answering. Your hair is very shiny, Marinette. And you have a very beautiful smile, (Y/N)." Kagami awkwardly compliments, looking down at her phone and back up again, flashing that horribly fake smile again.

"Uh... thank you? Your hair is not too bad either." Marinette pulls out a rusted pan from the water which (Y/N) takes and places into the box.

"I haven't seen your real smile so I can't tell you it's beautiful yet, but your teeth are very straight." (Y/N) nods which makes Kagami's cheeks flush slightly in embarrassment.

"What are your blood types?" Kagami asks another question with a fake smile.

"I haven't the slightest idea. I could ask my dad, but he probably won't know either, the forgetful old fart." (Y/N) chortles.

"My blood type... I don't know." Marinette shrugs. "Are you messing with us?"

"No, not at all. Everyone in Japan knows their blood type. It tells you who you are. Mine is "O", which means I'm independent, optimistic, strong-willed, and intuitive." Kagami answers, throwing the old rollerskate Marinette fished into the trash box. "What's your favorite season?"

"Fall." (Y/N) answers. "The colors are very earthy, never bland, and the wind is always calming."

"Summer, cause' it's nice and hot!" Marinette is still awkwardly answering before she begins to talk, "Oooh, or Spring, because that's when Nature awakens... or no.. maybe the Fall! The colors are so gorgeous at that time of year, but then again, Winter inspires me so much!"

"So... all seasons, then?" (Y/N) raises a brow.

"You're indecisive, scatterbrained, irresponsible, and you have spilt personality. Typical AB. I think you might be an A, (Y/N). Very reserved, creative, responsible, patient, and earnest." Kagami bluntly says before again, flashing the fake smile. "Let's say you found out about some special chocolate ice cream. You really want to try it, but someone else gets there first. Do you A) Steal it from them, B) get another type of chocolate ice-cream, even if it's not as good, or C) never eat chocolate ice-cream again?"

"D) none of the above?" (Y/N) finds this question a little hard, but she guesses she made a nice decision because Kagami is nodding along.

"Uh... I guess I'd try another flavor?" Marinette answers and Kagami cuts her eyes a Marinette only making a sound that alludes she's thinking.

Marinette finally fishes something that isn't rusted, and opens it, finding the friendship badge located on a bottle with a letter inside.

Marinette notices that neither (Y/N) nor Kagami or looking at quickly setting her find behind her legs so they couldn't see, as they turn to her.

"Kagami asked if you wanted to get orange juice with us?" (Y/N) speaks so that Marinette snaps out whatever trance she's in.

"Sure! It'd be a lot more fun than this boring old treasure hunt!" Marinette is unaware that her find poking out behind her legs because if it's size.

"The clue. You've done a great job fishing. Kagami, who spots it, pushes Marinette out of the way, and opens the case, grabbing the bottle from the inside, she then proceeds to awkwardly pat Marinette's shoulder in a semi-friendly manner, "Congratulations. First we win, then we will all celebrate with orange juice."

This continues with every clue they get, Marinette eager to try and deter Kagami from the right place. She'd try to hide the hints if she found them first and point them in the wrong direction, only for either Kagami or (Y/N) to lead them all back to the correct way. (Y/N) had given up on not playing, her competitiveness blasting the prior thought far out of her mind, which also made her forget about anything about Adrien and his current whereabouts. Her mind was filled with all the fun she was having.

"Ugh..." Marinette groans, taking a seat on a bench from her continuous failures of messing up the game.

"Trust challenge. Exchange unlocked phones, separate and take a selfie in front of different monuments using each other's phones, then, regroup and take a selfie together like the true friends you've become." Kagami reads. "Once we've received the selfies, we'll send you a final text revealing where Adrien Agreste is hiding."

And just like that, (Y/N)'s reminded of what the heck she's doing.

"I guess this is where I have to stop playing, I'll see you guys around!" (Y/N) abruptly leaves.

Kagami waves goodbye before handing her phone to Marinette, who doesn't return the favor, only clinging on to both phones.

"I guess you really are an indecisive girl." Kagami snatches Marinette's phone and rushes off to a monument, "We'll meet back here! We're going to win!"

If anyone was nearby, they notice the slight excitement in Kagami's tone.

Marinette sneaks off and hides, beginning to go through Kagami's phone.

"What are you doing?!" Tikki comes out of hiding.

"Nothing.." Marinette says.

"She placed her trust in you when she gave you her phone." Tikki tries to deter Marinette from whatever acts she's thinking of.

"But she kept looking at it the whole time." Marinette tries to justify. "Don't you want to know why? For all we know, she could have been chatting with Adrien, texting him, who knows what else!"

"Marinette, no!" Tikki warns, but it goes on deaf ears as Marinette clicks into Kagami's messages.

"Zero messages, except the ones from the contest? And there's only one number in her list of contacts. Her mom's?" Marinette snoops, "She.. doesn't even have Adrien's number?"

Marinette continues to scroll, finding a hidden app that confused her, tapping on it in curiousity. Upon tapping on it, a questionnaire pops up of all the what seemed like random questions Kagami was asking at the river Seine.

"Oh, shoot! So this is what Kagami was looking at this whole time..." Marinette moves the phone from her face.

"30 tips for making friends..." Tikki reads.

"That explains everything! Her strange behavior, her weird questions...." Marinette trails off guiltily.

"Kagami was just trying to be your friend." Tikki shakes her head in disappointment.

"I feel so bad..." Marinette covers her face. "Oh no! She's got my phone! If she sneaks a peek, she'll see the messages Alya and I sent each other!"

"Do all humans really sneak through other people's things?" Tikki questions.

Marinette smiles awkwardly.

"You'd better run!" Tikki insists.

|~|

"Cheese!" Kagami smiles, prepared to snap a picture in front of her chosen monument, but ends up not liking her smile. She attempts to smile differently every time, but when she finds a smile she likes, a message pops up on Marinette's screen.

Kagami swipes it away, posing for the picture again, but it's almost like the message won't leave her alone, popping up once more. She swipes it away again.

She continues to swipe the message away not wanting to impose on Marinette's privacy, but she accidentally clicks it open in her haste to remove the message from the screen, and before she could stop it, her name is mentioned which grabs her interest.

"I can't believe you're stuck with Kagami! Hang in there girl, and don't worry! I'm sure you'll figure out a way to lose! Catch you later! Mwah!" Alya's voice rings out.

Kagami feels her heart shatter and her eyes begin to glisten with tears.

Regardless, she chooses not to go throughout the messages that are pretty much screaming at her to read. Instead, she snaps a picture in front of the monument, not being able to find it within herself to smile anymore.

|~|

"How tragic it is to feel unloved, alone, and deprived of friendship." Hawkmoth senses the potent misery and allows a butterfly to flap its way into his hold, and infusing with the darkness of his powers, "Fly away, my little akuma, and evilize her!"

|~|

Marinette rushes to the meeting spot after snapping a photo in front of a monument, seeing Kagami simply walking up to her with a blank face.

Before Marinette could speak, Kagami speaks in a forced-to-be strong tone, "I guess I am not worthy of our friendship. Our blood types must be too incompatible."

Kagami hands Marinette's phone to her and briskly walks away.

A phone begins to ring and Marinette answers it, pocketing her phone.

"Hello?" Marinette answers.

"Kagami, where are you?! You were supposed to wait for me at home!" Tomoe's angry voice cuts through Marinette's ear.

"Ah.... Hello ma'am, I'm not Kagami, actually..." Marinette awkwardly answers.

"Who are you?! Where is my daughter?!" Tomoe demands.

"Kagami!" Marinette calls for the girl, before turning back to the phone, "I'm a friend of Kagami's! I'm right here with her, I'll put her on the phone!"

Kagami whips around once Marinette gets close enough and hears her mother on the phone.

"Kagami doesn't have any friends. Why do you have her phone?!" Tomoe demands an answer.

Kagami gestures Marinette to stop talking and give her the phone back in panicked motions, which Marinette misconstrues and keeps talking, holding out her hand to gesture "she's got this covered."

"Oh, I can assure you, ma'am, I am a friend of Kagami's! We're even teamed up for a game!" Marinette spills the forbidden beans.

"A game? But I forbade her to!" Tomoe angrily states.

"A game... did I say game? Oh, no, sorry, I meant a grab! To grab!" Marinette senses the rising anger and tries to put a stop to it by changing her response, "I invited Kagami to grab some orange juice with me! She'll be back home soon, I promise! I'll even walk her home myself!"

Kagami listens to Marinette stand up for her and her past feelings of self-loathing rapidly begin to dwindle down, a soft smile forcing its way onto her face.

Both girls are unaware of the akuma lurking right behind Kagami, but it's for the best because the akuma flies away from its enemy: positive energy.

|~|

"One negative emotion is disappearing, but another is forming quickly. I can feel the anger of a mother whose authority has been challenged! Go, my akuma, and seek out this new prey!" Hawkmoth changes targets.

|~|

"Stop fooling around, young lady, and put my daughter through!" Tomoe has had enough of the girl's rambling, demanding to speak with her daughter. "I can assure you that she will not be enjoying any glasses of—"

Tomoe abruptly stops speaking when the akuma flies into her bokuto she carried.

"Ikari Gozen, I am Hawkmoth."

|~|

"Ma'am, please don't punish your daughter." Marinette grows worried with the now very eerie silence, "Ma'am? Hello?"

"With pleasure, Hawkmoth." Is all Marinette hears which makes her freeze in fear and immediately hang up the phone.

"I'm sorry. I really did try to smooth things over, but I think your mom's super-duper angry now and will be looking for you. I think you should hide some place so she won't find you!" Marinette hurriedly explains, pulling out her own phone and sending a quick message to someone before pocketing it. She then hands Kagami her phone, takes her hand, and rushes away.

|~|

(After (Y/N) leaves Kagami and Marinette)

(Y/N) parks her motorcycle near a tree and hides it in the bushes so no one can find it. She turns to face the seemingly normal mountainside, double checking that no one was around before removing the tree that blocked the hidden candle, twisting it downward and pushing, opening the secret door and walking inside, closing it after herself.

She walks past the living room, the library/office, then the kitchen, and finally heads into the bedroom where she quite frankly plops down on the bed, and groans frustratedly into a pillow.

"Alright, kid, it looks like you've had a rough day and the sun hasn't even set yet. What's going on?" Feu flies out of (Y/N)'s purse with a big piece of chicken, beginning to munch away as (Y/N) releases a load huff of air.

"I don't know. Feelings suck." Is all (Y/N) answers with.

"Can't relate, I don't have feelings." Feu cackles. "Sorry, bad timing?"

"No... I'm just a little frustrated, Feu. That's all." It's obvious that (Y/N) doesn't want to talk about it and plans on sleeping to resolve the rising headache she's receiving.

"Mhm. Is it because of what Marinette was doing with Kagami. Trying to sabotage?" Feu asks.

"No. We all saw that coming." (Y/N) grunts.

"Is it because you almost forgot your lines when doing your speech?" Feu already knows the answer, but he's leading her up to the big question.

"Don't remind me." (Y/N) senses what he's doing, and she isn't happy with it.

"Oh, nope! I know. Is it because Adrien called you a friend? Oh no, even better, his best friend! Is that it?" Feu strikes.

(Y/N)'s quiet.

"See there it is.. all you had to do.. was...." Feu stops when he thinks he smells something burning, "..Admit it?"

The flames on Feu's head rise in shock when he sees smoke rising from (Y/N)'s palms from where her hands were burning the pillow she was laying on.

"Yeah... a friend.. because that's all I can ever be to anyone." (Y/N) speaks in a tone that no longer sounds like herself. "I can't be loved. I can't be wanted. I can only be a friend. That's all I'll ever be. Just a stupid friend who's doomed to the sidelines. Oh no, wait, what was it he said? Oh that's right, his best friend. What a joke!"

The pillow is completely incinerated as the girl sits up, her eyes remaining a soulless white.

"A friend." The person Feu is looking at scoffs in a newfound disgust at the word. "Friend... friend... friend... Does anybody I talk to even know what a friend is?!"

Another pillow is incinerated.

Feu is the epitome of blazing heat, but he'd never felt so frozen solid in his many, many centuries of life. This person he's looking at is not his owner so he dare not call out to her.

"A joke, it is. A horrible joke!" The woman cries, burning yet another pillow when suddenly (Y/N)'s phone beeps with a message, and the woman looks at it.

The woman's hand seems to twitch for a moment before she picks up the phone, looking at three exclamation points from Marinette pop up on her screen, alerting her to danger.

"Oh no! Feu, Marinette might be in danger! And Kagami's still with her!" (Y/N) worriedly says, placing her phone in her pocket and turning to look at Feu whose flames almost looked still with how rapid they were moving. "Feu?"

"(Y/N)?" Feu quietly asks.

"Duh? Who else?" (Y/N) sarcastically rolls her eyes, before sniffing. "Feu did you burn something again? We've been over this, you need to get your stress ball from my purse if you become too fidgety."

Feu's face pinches in confusion, but he can't ask anything else because he's being sucked into the miraculous as (Y/N) transforms.

Phoenix looks around the ash covered floor, deciding that she'll clean it when she gets back from the fight.

|~|

"Kagami!" Ikari Gozen's angry voice erupts throughout the city, sending both bluenette's to the ground as the villainess heavy stomps near them. "You disobeyed me! You will never go out again!"

Ikari picks up a struggling Kagami and swallows her, sending her falling down into a seat that fastens a seatbelt around her, preventing her from being able to escape.

Marinette rushes off to hide, double checking her surroundings before letting Tikki out.

"I was completely wrong about Kagami!" Marinette guiltily admits.

"It's never too late to make things right!" Tikki encourages.

"Tikki, Spots On!" Marinette transforms.

|~|

"Akuma alert, Akuma alert!" An alarm rings out. "We ask that all visitors to evacuate very calmly. Thank you!"

Gorilla is quick to grab onto Adrien and get him out of there. Or rather, who he thought was Adrien.

"Looks like we have a new mission." Adrien watches from his hiding spot as his bodyguard grabs the fake statue of himself that he put there in his place, letting Plagg out his pocket. "Plagg, Claws Out!"

|~|

"You'll never catch me! I am Ikari Gozen! As elusive as the wind, as powerful as the flood, as swift as lightning!" The villainess fights against Ladybug's yo-yo and blocks Phoenix's attacks, eventually sending both girls flying away with the strength of her sword.

"I see you've already made a new buddy for Friendship Day, M'Ladies!" Chat jokes, looking up at the girls who had previously been thrown into a tree.

"Yeah, no. I don't think she likes us all that much." Phoenix says and she and Ladybug jump down from the tree.

"We're coming, Kagami." Ladybug whispers worriedly under her breath, forgetting that Chat Noir has super-hearing.

"Kagami?" Chat questions.

"Our new friend here has imprisoned her own daughter as punishment." Phoenix's eye subtly twitches at the word as she fills the cat in on the information Ladybug gave her.

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug summons her special power, gaining two movie tickets.

"You really think it's time to invite us to the cinema?" Chat stares.

"Sorry kitty, only got two tickets! We'll come back soon!" Ladybug taps Phoenix's shoulder, and both the girls jump away.

"At least bring me back some popcorn!" Chat calls after them, before taking out his staff and rushing over to Ikari Gozen to fight.

|~|

Marinette and (Y/N) rush to the cinema, slowing down once they reach the front desk.

"Hello! We'd like to see this movie, please!" Marinette places the tickets on the counter, as the employee was currently bent down getting something.

"Excellent choice, girls." The employee pops up, both girls jumping back at the familiar face.

"Master Fu?" (Y/N) blinks.

"I had to find a cover now that Hawkmoth knows my identity. Besides, I love the movies!" Master Fu doubles checks his surroundings before taking out the Miracle Box. "Marinette Dupain-Cheng and (Y/N) (L/N), pick an ally you can trust alongside you on this mission. Choose wisely. Such powers are meant to serve the greater good."

"As elusive as the wind, as powerful as the flood, as swift as lightning..." (Y/N) thinks. "The dragon!"

"Yeah!" Marinette agrees, grabbing the Dragon miraculous, "I hope you'll enjoy the show, Master!"

Both girls begin to rush away but Feu flying out of (Y/N)'s purse and to Master Fu stops the girls in their tracks.

"Feu, what are you doing?!" (Y/N) questions, failing to grab the kwami in time.

Feu ignores her in favor of whispering something to Master Fu, whose jolly face slowly falls into a serious one as he listens to whatever Feu tells him.

"I'm glad you told me, Feu." Master Fu nods, turning to face (Y/N). "(Y/N), you and I must speak after you defeat Ikari Gozen. Once you arrive home, I shall be there."

"Speak about what?" (Y/N) questions, the feeling of anxiousness and dread rising in her chest.

Master Fu looks at Marinette who still lingered there in confusion, choosing an elusive answer to avoid the bluenette catching on. "Your powers."

(Y/N) feels her heart racing, but when Marinette comes into the corner of her eye, she goes along with the confusion Master Fu wanted her to portray and shrugs her shoulders.

Feu flies back into (Y/N)'s purse and the two heroines take their leave.

|~|

Chat Noir narrowly avoids a bus being thrown at him, jumping out of the way in the nick of time and to a hiding spot.

"The akuma is probably hiding inside her bokken." Phoenix mentions once Chat jumps down to meet them.

"In order to use my cataclysm, we gotta bring her guard down, first." Chat speaks.

"We just need to be as elusive as the wind or as powerful as the flood!" Ladybug nods, "Lucky Charm!"

"A box of bath bombs?" Phoenix sniffs, nodding at the strangely nice smell.

Ladybug peaks over their hiding spot, using her Lucky Vision and spots Ikari Gozen, a nearby motorcycle, Chat Noir, and the bath bombs.

"You really think it's time to take a bath?" Chat raises a brow.

"Not me! Kagami is going to use it. Get ready, guys!" Ladybug smirks.

Phoenix grabs the delivery box from the motorcycle and opens it for Ladybug, who places the miracle box holding the dragon miraculous and the bath bombs inside before closing it once more.

"So Ikari Gozen, want to become friends?" Ladybug asks as she and Phoenix step out, gaining Ikari Gozen's attention.

"I don't need a friend!" Ikari angrily glares.

"Can't say I'm surprised." Phoenix pretends to scoff, "You're going about it all wrong, if you ask me."

Phoenix blasts the delivery box into the air, and Chat uses his staff as a makeshift bat, hitting the box right into Ikari's shocked mouth and falls straight into Kagami's lap.

Kagami opens the box in confusion, taking out the miracle box and opens it, slightly jumping at glow the choker inside of it releases.

"Greetings, young lady, and good day to you! Fear not, I am Longg, the dragon kwami." Longg introduces himself.

"You're a what?" Kagami questions in confusion.

"A kwa-mi." Longg repeats slowly.

|~|

"I hope it works!" Phoenix blocks a hit, jumping back as the other two race forward with their own attacks.

"The sooner the better too!" Chat grunts as he's knocked back into Phoenix.

|~|

"Allow me to tell you about the many feats that a magic being like myself will help you accomplish once the magic words have been spoken." Longg continues, having previously already told Kagami about the special phrase.

Kagami places the miraculous on her neck as the kwami speaks.

"Ladybug and Phoenix have hopes that you will defeat Ikari Gozen with panache, using the element of your choosing, wind, water, or lightning." Longg explains, "But firstly, let me tell you about her plan."

"Longg, Bring the Storm!" Kagami calls.

"Wait, no! Not yet!" Longg is pulled into the miraculous before he could explain anything else.

(Video does not belong to me!)

"Wind Dragon!" Ryuuko activates her wind powers, sending a powerful wind throughout Ikari Gozen's vehicular body.

"See, mother? I can be as elusive as the wind." Ryuuko returns to her physical form, standing on top of a fountain, having escaped using her wind form.

"Thanks for the miraculous, Ladybug. Nice to meet you, Phoenix and Chat Noir. I am Ryuuko." The new heroine introduces.

"What are you doing? This wasn't the plan!" Phoenix says in shock.

"What plan?" Ryuuko questions.

"Ikari Gozen, Ladybug has helped your daughter escape by giving her a miraculous. I don't know how she did it, but I want her miraculous too!" Hawkmoth's voice rings through Ikari's mind, fueling her anger.

"Kagami, you've disobeyed me yet again!" Ikari Gozen prepares her weapon, "And this time, with the complicity of these so-called heroes! You are all going to pay!"

"Ryuuko! The plan?" Ladybug turns to the girl, "Surely Longg must have told you about the plan!"

"No. Stay behind with Chat Noir and Phoenix!" Ryuuko demands, "This is a personal matter between a mother and a daughter!"

Ryuuko rushes into action, using the new found strength and power she was given to attack Ikari Gozen. She swings harshly and fast, but she's always bested by the villain.

The three heroes rush to help, but slide to a stop as a car flies toward them, but it's stopped when Ryuuko flashes right in front of them and slices the car directly in half, preventing them from getting hit.

Ikari Gozen swipes her bokken once more at them, but both Ryuuko and Phoenix jump out of the way, seeing it coming. But Ladybug in was frozen for a second stay put, leaving Chat Noir to be the once to push her out the way.

"Watch out!" Chat moves her, getting smacked harshly into an SUV, indenting it with the force of impact.

Ikari grabs him from where he fell and eats him. The three girls below stare in fear for the cat's safety.

|~|

Chat lands inside of Ikari and is strapped to a seat.

"Cataclysm!" Chat summons his power, but before he could use it, his wrist is grabbed by another seatbelt, preventing him from moving his hand.

"What a masterful move, Ikari Gozen." Hawkmoth compliments, "Now, I'm just a few minutes, Chat Noir will transform back and his miraculous will be mine!"

|~|

Ladybug, Phoenix, and Ryuuko regroup at another hiding spot.

"I behaved hastily. I failed." Ryuuko bows her head in shame, admitting her fault to the two girls. "I am not worthy to fight alongside you."

Ryuuko goes to remove her miraculous, but Ladybug stops her.

"You made a mistake. As I do, everyday. But that's not a reason to give up fighting. You alone can help us. That's why we chose you." Ladybug says.

"But we must work together as a team." Phoenix firmly states.

Ryuuko nods in understanding.

"We're short on time. Here's the plan." Ladybug begins to whisper the plan.

|~|

Chat's ring begins to beep in warning.

"Hurry up before I transform back!" Chat pleads as if they could actually hear him.

|~|

"You were right, Mother. I still have a lot to learn." Ryuuko fearlessly stands in front Ikari.

"You're starting to have some sense. That's good." Ikari Gozen nods and grabs Ryukko, swallowing the girl down and into the seat next to Chat Noir.

"Hold your breath, and aim for the bokken!" Ryuuko instructs.

"You're a fast learner!" Chat nods in approval.

"I have good teachers." Ryuuko smiles. "Water Dragon!"

Once the water reaches Chat's neck, he begins to hold his breath, just waiting for the inevitable. He watches as the bath bombs begin to dissolve, knowing that if digested can cause serious abdominal damage.

|~|

Ladybug hangs onto Phoenix's hand as the girl uses her wings to zip away from Ikari Gozen. The girls continue to dodge attacks and slows down once Ikari stops and starts to gran at her stomach in pain.

Water begin to leak out of the crevices of Ikari Gozen's body, causing her to drop her bokken in favor of dropping to her knees in pain. Ikari starts to gag and throws up the water, releasing Chat Noir.

Ikari falls to the side, still clutching onto her stomach.

Chat Noir swipes at the bokken with his cataclysm, turning it into rust.

The water around them reverts back to Ryuuko's physical form.

Phoenix sets Ladybug down, and before she touches the ground, she gives one powerful flap of her wings, blowing the rusted weapon into dust, releasing the Akuma.

"No more evil doing for you little akuma! Time to de-evilize!" Ladybug captures and purifies the akuma. "Gotcha! Bye-Bye little butterfly! Miraculous Ladybug!"

Ladybug throws the box into the air, releasing the tiny little ladybugs into the air, repairing anything damaged and reforming everything back to the way it was.

"What's happened to me? Where is Kagami?" Tomoe steps out of the car, fearfully asking for her daughter.

"Your daughter is nearby, ma'am. She'll be here soon." Ryuuko sets a gentle hand on her mother's arm.

Ryuuko turns to the three superheroes who had their fists out, waiting for her.

"Pound it!" The four fist bump yet another job well done."

|~|

Ladybug, Phoenix, and Ryuuko, all jump down into an alleyway allowing Ryuuko to detransform.

"Longg, Open Sky." Ryuuko is transformed back into Kagami.

"I have to tell you that I won't be able to give you this Miraculous again." Ladybug breaks the bad news to her.

"I know." Kagami sighs, placing the miraculous into Phoenix's outstretched hand. "..I wasn't good enough."

"Quite the opposite. You learn fast, but Hawkmoth knows who you are now." Phoenix explains.

"And keeping one's true identity a secret is a very important rule among superheroes." Ladybug shares a look with Phoenix. "Without it, you and everyone you love would become endangered, your family.. your friends..."

"I don't have many friends..." Kagami ashamedly looks away.

"It's not important to have lots of friends, what matters is that the ones you have are true friends." Phoenix places a friendly hand on Kagami's shoulder. "Bird and Bug out!"

Kagami watches as the girls leave, a small smile on her lips as they go.

|~|

Kagami rushes to the car where her mother awaits, standing up straight as taught.

"I'm sorry I wasn't truthful with you, mother. But I wanted to try and make some friends.." Kagami truthfully states.

"You already have Adrien." Tomoe mentions.

"It's not the same..." Kagami sighs.

"I understand that you want to make friends, but friendships can prove disappointing sometimes." Tomoe looks away as she says this, but looks back when she hears Kagami's fist clenching in sadness. "Be home in time for dinner."

The door shuts and Kagami watches with a hopeful gaze as the car drives away.

|~|

Marinette and (Y/N) wait on a bridge and they turn as Kagami walks up to them, showing her phone to them.

"The game is over. We lost." Kagami says, showing the picture with Alya and Wayhem with Adrien.

"No, we've won the right to get orange juice together." Marinette smiles. "Nothing can stop us now."

"If you still want to, that is." (Y/N) was filled with Marinette's behavior after she left, and would understand if Kagami no longer had any interest in still hanging out with them.

"I was wrong about you, Marinette." Kagami flashes a real smile, "I'm glad this game randomly put us three together. Now I understand why Adrien considers you two a good friend!"

"Oh.. uh..he told you that, huh?" (Y/N) clears her throat, feeling something funny in her chest once she hears that.

Marinette stares at (Y/N) funnily, watching as the girl pulls out some sunglasses and hides her eyes.

"(Y/N), I think it might be time for you to go home." Marinette hints. "You don't sound too good."

"I think you're right, but I'll go after. Orange juice. Vitamin C. All that jazz." (Y/N) waves a hand in dismissal.

"Are you sure?" Kagami worriedly questions.

(Y/N) nods, her eyebrow beginning to twitch.

"By the way, about this blood-type thing... I've been thinking." Marinette changes the subject, linking her arms with the two girls, "Isn't it a bit like the zodiac thing? What's your sign?"

"Dragon." Kagami answers.

"No way! We're Snake!" Marinette chimes.

"Do you think they go well together" (Y/N) questions.

"Actually, I don't really believe in that stuff." Kagami shakes her head.

"Oh thank goodness, neither do I." (Y/N) sighs in relief.

"But you know what? I'm glad we're all friends." Marinette smiles.

"...Me too." (Y/N)'s voice is quiet as she says this.

|~|

(Y/N) is cleaning up the mess of ash left in the bedroom of the secret hideout, finally able to get the scent of burnt pillow out of the home.

"Goodness, Feu. We may to invest in a fire hydrant." (Y/N) jokes with her kwami after closing a window.

"What do you mean for me?" Feu is still confused that she thinks it was him.

(Y/N) gestures to the pile of ash in the dust pan.

"I... didn't do that.." Feu slowly says.

"Okay sure and who did?" (Y/N) deadpans.

"You did." Master Fu appears in the doorway, scaring (Y/N).

"What do you mean I did— Master Fu?! How did you-" (Y/N) can hardly get a question out, following the short man into the dining room.

"I can do many things (Y/N), yet this surprises you?" Master Fu takes a seat, gesturing (Y/N) to do the same.

(Y/N) takes a seat, eyeing all the intricate and historical looking papers scattered across the table.

"I'm assuming this is what you needed to speak with me about?" (Y/N) questions.

Master Fu is quiet for a moment, before handing the girl a scroll. She opens it, beginning to read its contents.

"Dear current Phoenix Miraculous wielder,
Phoenixes are beautiful, mythical, and pure creatures, who are able to be reborn from the ashes. They directly represent our ancestor, Ra, who kindly gifted us with what you now hold. The Phoenix miraculous.
As you know, only pure souls may hold the miraculous, due to the nature of the Phoenix. Therefore I know that you must be centuries down the line, as pure souls worthy enough to hold this power are few and far between.
However this is not a history lesson. This is a warning. If you are reading this, it means that your powers have become unstable. Triggered by what is called "The Curse of Apollo."
Something has been released inside you that has no place within the miraculous. Something has hurt you beyond repair and it has released the exact opposite of what Ra intended for the miraculous to represent.
It starts off with minor things that you wouldn't think come from this power, such as panic and/or anxiety attack. Others are disguised as helpful, but with horrible consequences. For instance, new powers, stronger flames, higher temperatures. Seems harmless, right? Until you find out that one wrong move equals the end of your life." (Y/N) reads.

"Temperature Control.." Feu shares a wary look with (Y/N).

"Then it slowly gets worse. Your emotions which were once normal become out of control. You've become uneasy, agitated, easily able to be bothered by things you weren't bothered with before. Maybe someone would say something to you that flew across your head, but suddenly they say it again and you've caught on to it.
You become hyper-fixated on a word or phrase that someone says and it becomes a chant that doesn't stop ringing through your head. That word or phrase becomes a joke to you, meaningless.
I mentioned before that the different temperatures could eventually kill you. Blue and Indigo, a fever here, a sniffle or two there, no one thinks anything of it. But you begin to enter dangerous territory with White. You can become an entirely different person, and you do not even realize it. Maybe it's only to scare someone, or you use it to get your point across. Regardless, you are no longer yourself. It's easy to snap out of the white stage, but once you reach Violet, there is no way that we know of to save yourself. So be warned dear wielder, take this as a sign. Whatever irks your soul, must not irk you again. It's too late for me, but if you are reading this, it is not too late for you. The Pyre Bird eagerly awaits your downfall. Don't let it.
-Apollo"

"Apollo?! As in Ancient Greek, Apollo?!" (Y/N)'s jaw drops.

"Yes and no. You think you'd be able to read the scroll if Ancient Greek Apollo wrote this?" Feu rolls his eyes. "Ancient Greek Apollo was a descendant of the Phoenix miraculous, but this Apollo was just as big an idiot as you, if not bigger."

"Gee thanks." (Y/N) scoffs, before her mind is brought back to the sensitive subject at hand, "Let's back up, so this 'Pyre Bird' is out to steal my pureness. And then what, rule the world? It takes over me, cool, but what does it gain?"

"Vengeance." Feu light begins to dim, and the light leaves his eyes, "Apollo was the first to be corrupted by the darkness. Like you, not many people did right by Apollo."

"Apollo was a gentle soul, but people took advantage of him, and he could not take it anymore." Master Fu begins to explain, "We do not know what exactly drove him to madness but the Ladybug and Cat holder had to be the ones to defeat him. But before they could bring him back to his right mind, he set himself on fire and was reborn into—"

"—The Pyre Bird..." (Y/N) sets the scroll down, "The Curse of Apollo... Apollo's Curse... Feu, what was Ancient Greek Apollo cursed with?"

"He wasn't cursed, the love of his life, Daphne, was. She was cursed into not being able to fall in love with him." Feu answers, "Why?"

"So, he could only be a friend to her then?" (Y/N) questions which makes Feu cringe, "It's not that he himself descended to madness, it's that the miraculous itself was cursed! Every user that gains it is somehow cursed in the love department, doomed for the love of their life to only to see them as a friend. I think Grecian Apollo might've been so hurt that he cursed everyone after himself to feel the same grief he did. Pyre Bird just might've been the only one to succumb to the curse itself."

"But we don't know what happened to him. It can't just be over something as simple as a relationship?" Feu scoffs.

"On the contrary, love is quite the complex concept, Feu." Master Fu mentions.

"Okay, so how do we remove Apollo's curse?" Feu questions. "It's obvious that you've got it."

"I don't know..." (Y/N) thinks, but she's slowly getting overwhelmed as all this new information was just dumped on her. "Master Fu.... Chat Noir knows about Temperature Control, so do you think it'd be alright if he knew about this too?"

"Hmm... I don't know (Y/N)." Master Fu is hesitant to agree. "What does he have to do with this information."

"He likes Mythology more than she does. He might have some information about it." Feu inputs his agreement.

"Alright, I'll allow it." Master Fu says after some thinking. "But not today. I want you to have some time for yourself with this information. It's so sudden and it's a lot."

"That's fair." (Y/N) and Feu agree. "Thanks for sharing this with me Master Fu, I'll... be more careful."

(Y/N) places all the papers neatly in a folder and places it in her book-bag, going to take it back with her to study in her room, not wanting Adrien to accidentally see it if she left it here.

"I will hold you to that promise, young (Y/N)." Master Fu smiles and takes his leave from wherever he came from because it surely wasn't the front door.

"The Curse of Apollo, huh?" (Y/N) hops into the bed, and lays down, simply staring at the ceiling in thought, "That's just great..."

No Headcannons

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

358K 10.6K 29
After centuries of not being able to deem anyone worthy, the Phoenix miraculous is finally gifted to someone that seems to be... just a normal girl...
8K 342 34
When Hawkmoth begins attacking only at night, our two heros Ladybug and Chat Noir begin suffering from sleep deprivation. Which unfortunately led to...
484K 11.3K 60
During their Junior year in Highschool, Marinette was forced to go back to her roots. The country of China. Leaving her friends, and Adrien was hard...
154K 3.5K 39
Marinette just wants to have her life normally, you know, being a superhero while being a good student. Hanging out with her friends, day dreaming he...